The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random things that got my goat in 2016

+3
Electric Demon
TRUSSMAN66
LuvSports!
7 posters

Go down

Random things that got my goat in 2016 Empty Random things that got my goat in 2016

Post by LuvSports! Tue 03 Jan 2017, 12:06 am

http://richard-mills-sports.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/things-that-got-my-goat-in-2016.html

LuvSports!

Back to top Go down

Random things that got my goat in 2016 Empty Re: Random things that got my goat in 2016

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 03 Jan 2017, 2:29 pm

The fact that Clinton's loss is being blamed by the Democrats on Angry white men....Media bias (she had 90% on her side) and the FBI....But like always Clinton is above criticism..

Donald Trump is allowed to be President of anything..

The fact Murdoch has re-employed Rebekah Brooks despite her being the most incompetent Editor in the history of the news media..

The fact City have spent 500m and still can't defend..

I've added another year to my age and am less sexy...

The fact Labour is being torn apart by Blairites that can't see that ignoring the left for years has resulted in the rise of Corbyn....and the left that can't see that Britain isn't a left wing Country and that Corbyn is unelectable......Giving ditherer May and her incompetent party a free ride..

Use of the race card and sexism card seem to be on the increase....

That the public were exposed to nothing but childish arguments to a grown up question in Brexit..."World war 3"......."Save 350 million a day"........Very sad.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Random things that got my goat in 2016 Empty Re: Random things that got my goat in 2016

Post by Electric Demon Tue 03 Jan 2017, 3:22 pm

The way everyone kept going "grrrrr...that pesky 2016" whenever some 50+ celebrity with a notorious history of excess happened to fall dead

Its not a cursed year... everyone who took loads of drugs in the 80's, when there was a sudden boom of celebrities has reached the age where you die if you take loads of drugs!!!

Wait until the Noughties lot start keeling over, where everybody is a celeb. It'll be every day!! OH NO.... WHY DID THEY TAKE KINGA????

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 03 Jan 2017, 3:28 pm

Electric Demon wrote:The way everyone kept going "grrrrr...that pesky 2016" whenever some 50+ celebrity with a notorious history of excess happened to fall dead

Its not a cursed year... everyone who took loads of drugs in the 80's, when there was a sudden boom of celebrities has reached the age where you die if you take loads of drugs!!!

Wait until the Noughties lot start keeling over, where everybody is a celeb. It'll be every day!! OH NO.... WHY DID THEY TAKE KINGA????

Well she did hit the bottle.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Tue 03 Jan 2017, 5:31 pm

Electric Demon wrote:...Wait until the Noughties lot start keeling over, where everybody is a celeb. It'll be every day!! OH NO.... WHY DID THEY TAKE KINGA????
I can't wait for that to happen!
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Tue 03 Jan 2017, 5:35 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:...The fact Murdoch has re-employed Rebekah Brooks despite her being the most incompetent Editor in the history of the news media...
This and the total whitewash that Leveson has become is disgusting. Brooks isn't just incompetent - she's probably criminal, utterly self-centred and unembarrassed about any of it. Her and Murdoch are the scum at the bottom of the media barrel. To make matters worse, Murdoch has bought control of Sky, subject to competition checks that no-one thinks will stop it.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Thu 05 Jan 2017, 4:42 pm

Apart from all the deaths of people that shouldn't have died so soon (oh and the celebrities that died too!) 2016 has been a bit of a special year.  We humans love excitement and new things and anticipation, and we even love fear at a certain level (Horror movie popularity proves it) - we love our senses being tingled so that our adrenaline levels can allow us to feel more alive.  And yet, here we are, and most people around the world (in the West anyway) seem to think this most eventful of a year should have been replaced with another boring MTV, Reality TV, Top Gear, Omnibus Soaps, X-Factor, Manchestah United, Academy-Awards-tear-filled-guff one?

Will you people liven up!  Breathe it in.  You're living through an amazing time for the world.  And if the signs are correct, 2017 might be even more seismic (no not the Bomb.... I don't want anyone pressing the Bomb button Whistle )

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Thu 05 Jan 2017, 4:47 pm

navyblueshorts wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:...The fact Murdoch has re-employed Rebekah Brooks despite her being the most incompetent Editor in the history of the news media...
This and the total whitewash that Leveson has become is disgusting. Brooks isn't just incompetent - she's probably criminal, utterly self-centred and unembarrassed about any of it. Her and Murdoch are the scum at the bottom of the media barrel. To make matters worse, Murdoch has bought control of Sky, subject to competition checks that no-one thinks will stop it.

But there is something about Rebekah of the lovely auburn curls..... I don't know, there is something there that might allow me to overlook her CV.... Whistle I'd just have to offer her a pardon. Damn these weak heterosexual urges!

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Thu 05 Jan 2017, 5:00 pm

SecretFly wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:

But there is something about Rebekah of the lovely auburn curls.....  I don't know, there is something there that might allow me to overlook her CV.... Whistle  I'd just have to offer her a pardon.   Damn these weak heterosexual urges!  

Laugh I see where you're (dare I say) coming from with that, but aren't there enough redheads you could go after who might actually be nice to you the next day?
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by dyrewolfe Fri 06 Jan 2017, 2:45 pm

SecretFly wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:

But there is something about Rebekah of the lovely auburn curls.....  I don't know, there is something there that might allow me to overlook her CV.... Whistle  I'd just have to offer her a pardon.   Damn these weak heterosexual urges!  

I'm quite partial to redheads myself, but even I would have to pass up on Ms Brooks. Why not fap dream about these beauties instead?

Random things that got my goat in 2016 Karen-gillan-selfie-tv-series-1st-season-promos-and-episode-6-pics_1

Random things that got my goat in 2016 54bd1b7f25de0_-_hbz-nicole-kidman-0211-1-de

Random things that got my goat in 2016 Th?id=OIP.M19bd9cb65f06df1cd38092c5fbf9d2e4o1&pid=15

dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Fri 06 Jan 2017, 3:00 pm

Well, Nicole in the middle is a woman at least. Look at that bone structah!

The other two I'd tend to regard as girls. I'm afraid I'm of the age to be attracted to real women.... with lived in faces. Wink - although Nicole kinda does the botox thing to hide the lived-in look. But Rebekah and Nicole it is then ...it's a toss of the dice.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down