The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump Moves In

+27
Mad for Chelsea
wolfball
catchweight
rIck_dAgless
Scottrf
ShahenshahG
Jermaine2015
GSC
Ent
Corporalhumblebucket
Hero
Lowlandbrit
dyrewolfe
rodders
Muscular-mouse
aucklandlaurie
ONETWOFOREVER
Gwlad
profitius
JuliusHMarx
superflyweight
Pr4wn
TopHat24/7
kingraf
navyblueshorts
TRUSSMAN66
SecretFly
31 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Trump Moves In Empty Trump Moves In

Post by SecretFly Thu 19 Jan 2017, 4:22 pm

Okay, so the American Election thread has run its course and it has been proven in a bombshell wikileak today that all Intelligence agencies involved (American, Russian, British, French, German, Chinese, Japanese, Australian and Brazilian) are now in total agreement that the election was above board, clean, non-contentious, valid and entertaining.

So onto the special day.  What a celebration we're all going to have tomorrow as the most popular President in the history of Illuminati Conspiracy Theory stands on a half filled podium and puts his hand on the book - that cannot be named lest it offend some of the sensitive Satanist protesters present - and swears allegiance to his family, his business empire, his twitter account and Alex Jones.

I believe he intends to make a conciliatory speech whereby he'll pledge to continue the war on terrorism by suppressing Rosie O'Donnell's freedom of movement and methods of funding.  He might even declare sanctions on Meryl Streep but he secretly loves her so....well, the CIA better keep an eye on that one.  Trump might be caught fraternising with the enemy yet again if she ever accepts the dove's feather of peace and attends one of his many planned orgies at Trump House.

We all waited impatiently for this day and now it's upon us.  Let's hope the marksman is off to the right a little.  Let's hope the bomb fails to go off.  Let's hope the protesters keep away from matches and keep their bras on.  But apart from all that, lets' discuss the bright future ahead under Donald Trump.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Trump Moves In Empty Re: Trump Moves In

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 19 Jan 2017, 5:15 pm

President elect favorability ratings...

Obama 79%
Bush 62%...

Trump 44%......(9% with blacks....I think the head of the KKK is on 10% Wink )

Congratulations on the Democrats for picking the one candidate he could beat.....

I'll be going to the White House in two years time when Trump has turned it into the "Trump White Taj Mahal hotel" with the white house lawn turned into a 18 hole pitch and putt..

Good luck to him anyway........He'll probably need it.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Thu 19 Jan 2017, 9:03 pm

clap Very good Fly, enjoyed that. Not sure about the last bit - mainly because if he actually does fairly well, he'll still be an utter arse but I'll have to bite my tongue somewhat on criticising him. We'll see....
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 19 Jan 2017, 9:10 pm

Wonder if it will be another patsy...should Trump finish his speech licking concrete..

If you're Asian and can't speak good English best to stay at home.

I hope they frisk Hillary thoroughly before the show starts.....She didn't stay with Bill all these years for this !!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri 20 Jan 2017, 9:05 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:President elect favorability ratings...

Obama 79%
Bush 62%...

Congratulations on the Democrats for picking the one candidate he could beat.....

I'll be going to the White House in two years time when Trump has turned it into the "Trump White Taj Mahal hotel" with the white house lawn turned into a 18 hole pitch and putt..

Good luck to him anyway........He'll probably need it.

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

Of course, good luck to him. Tend to hope any country is blessed with a good leader and that everyone sings kumbaya every night for the next eight years
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Fri 20 Jan 2017, 11:02 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:

F*ck 'em, should've got off their @rses and voted - statistically the most under-represented voter cohort in US election. Wasn't a black guy to vote for so millions just didn't bother voting.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Fri 20 Jan 2017, 11:03 am

Here’s a few pointers on the economic legacy he’ll inherit from Obama:

• In 2009 economic growth plunged from quarterly growth of 2% to -8.2%, 800,000 jobs a month were being lost.
• Now quarterly growth is at 3.5% and unemployment is back to pre-GFC levels at 4.7%.
• The US has had 75 consecutive months of job creation. The longest ever period of job growth.
• His controversial stimulus package - the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act - is estimated to have created or saved more than 2mn jobs.
• Low interest rates proved hugely supportive for the stock market which rallied 120% during his presidency. Second only to Clinton and Reagan during the post-war period.
• On the other hand, wage growth has been anaemic and income inequality worsened with jobs vulnerable to technology and globalisation.
• The energy expended on the flagship Affordable Care Act, arguably came at the expense of infrastructure projects. Something that played into Trump’s hands.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Fri 20 Jan 2017, 11:58 am

TopHat24/7 wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:

F*ck 'em, should've got off their @rses and voted - statistically the most under-represented voter cohort in US election. Wasn't a black guy to vote for so millions just didn't bother voting.

Right on, brother! OK

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri 20 Jan 2017, 12:38 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:

So Trump or the lady who thinks your race is a group of superpredators. Yep. Star candidates there
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri 20 Jan 2017, 12:40 pm

In any case... Does a greater black turnout win the Rust belt back? Maybe, probably not.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 20 Jan 2017, 1:04 pm

kingraf wrote:In any case... Does a greater black turnout win the Rust belt back? Maybe, probably not.

Florida killed Clinton.........Trump 49%.......Clinton 48%......Crucial state Florida....

29 electoral votes.........Clinton wins Florida that only puts Trump six electoral votes over.......

As Trump only won Michigan by 10,000 votes..........out of 4.5 million ballots...............Trump 47.5%...Clinton 47.2%...Then Blacks staying at home did cost Hillary in the Great lakes state....Although Michigan is really only just in the rust belt....

Florida is the big one...........Most of the rust belt becomes irrelevant if you bag that one..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Fri 20 Jan 2017, 1:37 pm

So Florida killed Clinton even though she'd have lost anyway had she taken it?

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 20 Jan 2017, 1:41 pm

Pr4wn wrote:So Florida killed Clinton even though she'd have lost anyway had she taken it?

He's talking about the rust belt states and I'm saying Florida was more important....As you know..

Go and irritate Secretfly...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Fri 20 Jan 2017, 1:49 pm

I'm on my third bottle of champagne.... it's too late to try irritating me Wink As Baloo said, "I'm gone. I'm solid gone." Bubbly

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 20 Jan 2017, 1:49 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:Here’s a few pointers on the economic legacy he’ll inherit from Obama:

• In 2009 economic growth plunged from quarterly growth of 2% to -8.2%, 800,000 jobs a month were being lost.
• Now quarterly growth is at 3.5% and unemployment is back to pre-GFC levels at 4.7%.
• The US has had 75 consecutive months of job creation. The longest ever period of job growth.
• His controversial stimulus package - the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act -  is estimated to have  created or saved more than 2mn jobs.
• Low interest rates proved hugely supportive for the stock market which rallied 120% during his presidency. Second only to Clinton and Reagan during the post-war period.
• On the other hand, wage growth has been anaemic and income inequality worsened with jobs vulnerable to technology and globalisation.
• The energy expended on the flagship Affordable Care Act, arguably came at the expense of infrastructure projects. Something that played into Trump’s hands.

Pretty one sided legacy....I'll try to even it up a little..

10 million more people on food stamps than 2008...

National debt was 9 trillion.........Now 20 trillion.....

Obamacare premiums sky rocketing....

Black and white pay gap divide bigger than it was in 2009..

Home ownership down..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 20 Jan 2017, 2:02 pm

Today of all days, we should take time to remember this moment:  

Trump Moves In Meet-the-scottish-man-who-rubbed-a-big-balloon-on-2-25715-1450176873-1_dblbig

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Fri 20 Jan 2017, 2:05 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
Pr4wn wrote:So Florida killed Clinton even though she'd have lost anyway had she taken it?

He's talking about the rust belt states and I'm saying Florida was more important....As you know..

Woah there boy, I just wasn't sure of what you meant.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Fri 20 Jan 2017, 2:24 pm

superflyweight wrote:Today of all days, we should take time to remember this moment:  

Trump Moves In Meet-the-scottish-man-who-rubbed-a-big-balloon-on-2-25715-1450176873-1_dblbig

Yes. I hope he makes an allusion to it in his speech. Believe me, the moment we all knew he'd be President.... OK

“I can attest that his hair is real, I’ve been close enough,” said the protester. People were waiting for the truth before backing him fully.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Fri 20 Jan 2017, 3:01 pm

kingraf wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:

So Trump or the lady who thinks your race is a group of superpredators. Yep. Star candidates there

Irrelevant. My point was ref Trump's particularly low approval ratings among blacks (and the ones now kicking up a very vocal fuss) - shove your opinion up your arris if you can't be bothered to get out a express it democratically with a vote.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 20 Jan 2017, 3:01 pm

Pr4wn wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:

Woah there boy, I just wasn't sure of what you meant.

Glad you're enlightened... Cool Cool

Some oddsmaker was offering 66/1 on trump saying "You're fired" in his speech..

Got to be great value that bet...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri 20 Jan 2017, 3:05 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:
kingraf wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:

Irrelevant. My point was ref Trump's particularly low approval ratings among blacks (and the ones now kicking up a very vocal fuss) - shove your opinion up your arris if you can't be bothered to get out a express it democratically with a vote.
I didn't realise not voting for someone who thinks you to be a superpredator meant you lost the right to express your opinion in a poll of things.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri 20 Jan 2017, 3:09 pm

Day's end, Trump won. Good for him and good luck to him. He better not say you're fired in his speech though. Jacked up my ForEx expecting him to say the sort of things that will strengthen the greenback. I don't need him to become a freaking meme
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Fri 20 Jan 2017, 3:17 pm

kingraf wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:
kingraf wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:

I didn't realise not voting for someone who thinks you to be a superpredator  meant you lost the right to express your opinion in a poll of things.

When you willingly forfeit your ability to stop a guy becoming President, you give up your right to complain about being unhappy that he won.

It's ex-post bullcrap of the highest order. Your opinion has about as much worth as your attitude to voting - sh!t all.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 20 Jan 2017, 4:59 pm

I think some blacks did vote. It is even vaguely possible that one or two of those are complaining. I'm sure TopHat will check with the individual before lazily lumping them all into one category.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Fri 20 Jan 2017, 5:04 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:I think some blacks did vote. It is even vaguely possible that one or two of those are complaining. I'm sure TopHat will check with the individual before lazily lumping them all into one category.

Off your high horse.

Don't try write-off statistical analysis as lazy racial stereotyping. Every exit poll and survey made it clear that African Americans were woefully under-represented, especially versus the turnout for Obama.

And the original comment was in response to the 9% Trump approval rating - which has already basketed up the group. Therefore the comparison is objective and valid.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 20 Jan 2017, 5:17 pm

Not a high horse - just a simple observation on your post.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 20 Jan 2017, 5:31 pm

17.30....I guess the new era has started....

The first brick is about to be laid on the Mexican border..

"We no pay for no f**kin wall"

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by profitius Fri 20 Jan 2017, 5:59 pm

Today is a great day. The globalists / lefties have taken a major kick in the balls. It'll be fun watching Trump dismantle their dark empire thumbsup  Bubbly

Hollywood stars must be nervous too. A lot of peados crawling around there!

TopHat24/7 wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:

I thought it was scientifically impossible for anyone other than whites to be racist? Erm
profitius
profitius

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwlad Fri 20 Jan 2017, 6:59 pm

Melania looking pretty wide eyed and disengaged, maybe Drumpf should grab her by the $%^&*

Gwlad

Back to top Go down

Post by profitius Fri 20 Jan 2017, 7:31 pm

Gwlad wrote:Melania looking pretty wide eyed and disengaged, maybe Drumpf should grab her by the $%^&*

Tonight. Wink
profitius
profitius

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Fri 20 Jan 2017, 7:40 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:

Still have your ugly agenda don't you toppy. Shame you are behind a keyboard seriously its a shame if only you were standing in front of me face to face expressing your beliefs now is the time now the west has elected its Hitler now you can come clean toppy be a man you are free to do so there is no stigma attached to racism ANYMORE you can say what you like.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Fri 20 Jan 2017, 9:25 pm

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:

Still have your ugly agenda don't you toppy. Shame you are behind a keyboard seriously its a shame if only you were standing in front of me face to face expressing your beliefs now is the time now the west has elected its Hitler now you can come clean toppy be a man you are free to do so there is no stigma attached to racism ANYMORE you can say what you like.

Nah.  'Hitler' is potentially an unelected man called George Soros, who calls certain elected people his 'enemies' as if he were on equal terms with them - a duel; his Open Society blueprint against their allegiances to the people that actually elected them.  Read up on George 'Philanthropist' Soros, big pal of the Clintons, big funder of protest groups, enemy to Russia and man who openly claims that the Authoritarian Chinese will and Should take over 'leadership' of the world from America.

“I think this would be the time, because you really need to bring China into the creation of a new world order — financial world order. They are kind of reluctant members of the IMF. They play along, but they don’t make much of a contribution because it’s not their institution. Their share is not commeasurate — their voting rights are not commeasurate — to their weight. So I think you need a New World Order that China has to be part of the process of creating it, and they have to buy in. They have to own it the same way as I said the United States owns… the Washington consensus… the current order, and I think this would be a more stable one where you would have coordinated policies.“

This is an unelected American citizen talking.... and people point the finger and accuse Trump of activity bordering on treason in saying he wants to make friends with Russia?

This too is still the China of Tiananmen Square.  And I laugh at his allusion to 'voting rights'.  How democratic a thought from a man and a nation that despises the idea.

"I am basically there to make money. I cannot and do not look at the social consequences of what I do."

Soros is also a person that doesn't blink when describing how as a 14 year old boy he managed to survive the fate of his fellow Jews in Hungary by assisting a protective Christian in confiscating the property and wealth of Jews about to be transported.  He explained away any lack of guilt by bathing his language in the cold language of markets:  

"It created no problem at all [with conflicting guilty emotions]... There was no sense that I shouldn't be there because...well actually, in a funny way, like in markets, if I weren't there, of course I wasn't doing it, but someone else would have been taking it away anyway."  So Soros just tagged along with the guy that was doing the confiscating and therefore no nightmares for him.  Think Trump could get away with a line like that from his childhood and still be the hidden sugar daddy to many race sensitive, socio-inclusive and sexual-identity protest/campaign groups?

There is name for people with no ability to conceive of or engage in empathy.  They are called psychopaths.

Look deeper for where the Hitlers of this world might be - and try the financial markets, the stockbrokers, economists, career politicians and peddlers in creating economic misery for some to steal it for others.  And try out that special friend to Hillary Clinton.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwlad Fri 20 Jan 2017, 9:45 pm

Perhaps the scariest thing about Trump is that you KNOW he is going to be a WAR Precedent.

Gwlad

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Fri 20 Jan 2017, 9:56 pm

Well Obama was and Bush was before him.... so I suppose a betting man might put money on it.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Sat 21 Jan 2017, 2:07 am

Secret, you literally make no sense at all.

Toppy is a Tory, at least I know where he stands. I don't agree with him in most areas but I do in others.

You're just unhinged and you rarely make sense.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwlad Sat 21 Jan 2017, 4:44 am

Pr4wn wrote:Secret, you literally make no sense at all.

Toppy is a Tory, at least I know where he stands. I don't agree with him in most areas but I do in others.

You're just unhinged and you rarely make sense.

I don't entirely disagree but that Trump disease must be polluting the normal Canadian sense of politeness (which as a resident we all know is a load of old boo larks )….aren't personal attacks verboten?

Gwlad

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Sat 21 Jan 2017, 1:59 pm

I was, in fact, completely hammered when I wrote that.

My sincerest apologies.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by aucklandlaurie Sat 21 Jan 2017, 2:30 pm

Pr4wn wrote:I was, in fact, completely hammered when I wrote that.

My sincerest apologies.

Dont worry so was Fly,

But he does make a good point about the competition in the pecking order between China and USA in the area of trade.

aucklandlaurie

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Sun 22 Jan 2017, 2:33 pm

aucklandlaurie wrote:
Pr4wn wrote:I was, in fact, completely hammered when I wrote that.

My sincerest apologies.

Dont worry so was Fly,

But he does make a good point about the competition in the pecking order between China and USA in the area of trade.

No Fly wasn't.  Fly needs people to wake up pronto and start delving where their mainstream TV networks, MTV and printed journalists won't.  I know Fascists when I see them, read about them and listen to them speak for themselves...  and the cute P***y Hat brigade are off target by miles.

Incidentally, here's a few lyrics from some rap by a few of the acts that supported nice Feminist, Woman's and LGBT rights champion Hillary Clinton at a nice pink lovedom rally of interconnected kindness and caring against the big bad sexist wolf Trump:

"I said I don't f**k with you. Oh schidt.  
Hey, you little stupid ass bitch, I ain't f**king with you.  
You little, you little dumb ass bitch."

"Out of touch with reality hoes.  
Out in Hollywood, bringing back 5 or 6 hoes.  
F**k 'em then we kick 'em to the door, N***a you know how it go.  
She deserved that, she's a bird, it's a bird trap."

"Take what I want, I'm a star..."

Did Hillary have her earpiece in to hear that misogynist/takin'-what's-mine-coz-I'm-famous stuff yelped out at she sat there?  Some people are so programmed into this Bluff World that they don't even realise hypocrisy when it steps up and showers 'em in the eye. Wink

We're in a major Wake Up! point in history but the kittens are still sleepin'. heart Hug

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Sun 22 Jan 2017, 3:29 pm

"I know fascists when I see them"

But then he supports a guy that won't answer media outlets that don't agree with his view. A guy that openly lies (and doesn't really get held to account by said media) about pretty much everything.

Even the inauguration. What a joke! He fabricates figures with no proof and his brainless support just swallows it.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Sun 22 Jan 2017, 3:31 pm

The real story is that women's marches yesterday had greater numbers than the inauguration of the President of the United States of America.

But yeah, focus on the lyrics of one rap song performed at one of the protests, rather than the fact that Trump has said that women should be punished by law enforcement for having abortions.

I simply cannot fathom such levels of ignorance.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Sun 22 Jan 2017, 4:07 pm

Sometimes I can't hear Fly say 'Your head is buried in the sand" because his head is buried in the sand.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwlad Sun 22 Jan 2017, 5:07 pm

Pr4wn wrote:The real story is that women's marches yesterday had greater numbers than the inauguration of the President of the United States of America.

But yeah, focus on the lyrics of one rap song performed at one of the protests, rather than the fact that Trump has said that women should be punished by law enforcement for having abortions.

There is one woman who i wish had been, Trump's mum.

Gwlad

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun 22 Jan 2017, 8:25 pm

Pr4wn wrote:The real story is that women's marches yesterday had greater numbers than the inauguration of the President of the United States of America.

Wouldn't have anything to do with him beating a Woman called Hillary...

Feminists feel cheated.....Those women that hate Men..

41% of Women voted for Trump in Nov..........They didn't seem to mind TRUMP U-turning on his above comment..

You can't be objective ...Best to just move on Pal..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 22 Jan 2017, 8:34 pm

I'm fairly sure Trump is a Narcissist, and that's why he lies even when those lies are so obvious. I wouldn't say he was lying if he was to claim that the world's media were out to destroy him, though. I believe they are, and also think it's probable that there are forces opposed to Trump, driving that media, such as his republican and democrat opponents, big pharma/business, big Banks (see under 'Globalists), etc.

I don't like Trump, and do think he may be a danger to peace in Europe, but it isn't as though those opposed to him don't pose a treat either. Obama's foreign policy certainly emboldened Russia and China to ramp up the aggression.

I can see the hypocrisy Fly talks about. There are faults on both sides but, for me, it's about who, or what, is the lesser evil.

Last edited by Munchkin on Sun 22 Jan 2017, 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Sun 22 Jan 2017, 8:38 pm

So the majority of women vote for Hillary then? Yeah, thought so.

Nothing wrong with people protesting, you just don't agree with them, that's all.

You say I can't be objective but you insinuate that the majority of feminists hate men while providing no evidence at all.

You know there's far more evidence that Trump hates women, don't you?

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun 22 Jan 2017, 8:41 pm

Trump was a massive outsider to win the GOP nomination.......He used twitter wonderfully to be deliberately controversial instead of spending his own money......He set the agenda......Went totally populist and used his Fame to great effect..

Anybody with no ground game going up against the establishment winning first the GOP nomination and then beating Hillary who spent 10 times more deserves a great deal of credit....

He lied...He spoke bollox but he beat the politicians at their own game....

Because lying and talking bollox is what politicians do best..

Trump deserves great credit............Basically won as an independent..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun 22 Jan 2017, 8:42 pm

Pr4wn wrote:So the majority of women vote for Hillary then? Yeah, thought so.

Nothing wrong with people protesting, you just don't agree with them, that's all.

You say I can't be objective but you insinuate that the majority of feminists hate men while providing no evidence at all.

You know there's far more evidence that Trump hates women, don't you?

Hillary got more Women voting for her when she lost to Obama.......Women tend to prefer Women..

For heaven sake....

Trump's Wife is a Woman....Why don't you ask her if he hates Women..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 22 Jan 2017, 8:45 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Trump was a massive outsider to win the GOP nomination.......He used twitter wonderfully to be deliberately controversial instead of spending his own money......He set the agenda......Went totally populist and used his Fame to great effect..

Anybody with no ground game going up against the establishment winning first the GOP nomination and then beating Hillary who spent 10 times more deserves a great deal of credit....

He lied...He spoke bollox but he beat the politicians at their own game....

Because lying and talking bollox is what politicians do best..

Trump deserves great credit............Basically won as an independent..

I won't give anyone credit for lying, politician or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun 22 Jan 2017, 8:47 pm

Everyone lies.....What are you an angel ??

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next