The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread XV Men Chasing An Egg?!

+41
Pot Hale
marty2086
Mad for Chelsea
Majestic83
alive555
exile jack
Anglobraveheart
XR
TJ
Nematode
SirBurger
rapidsnowman
formerly known as Sam
Welly
GLove39
InjuredYetAgain
RuggerRadge2611
bsando
EST
Hazel Sapling
Eejit
demosthenes
BigGee
MacKnocked-on
funnyExiledScot
Manky-Flanker
CraigS1874
Tattie Scones RRN
TheMildlyFranticLlama
jimbopip
nickj
EWT Spoons
Dollar Bill
tigertattie
George Carlin
R!skysports
IanBru
cakeordeath
RDW
A Simply Mesmeric Try
45 posters

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread XV Men Chasing An Egg?! - Page 18 Empty Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread XV Men Chasing An Egg?!

Post by A Simply Mesmeric Try Mon 30 Jan 2017, 8:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread XV Men Chasing An Egg?! - Page 18 Jessie10          Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread XV Men Chasing An Egg?! - Page 18 Glasgo10
Edinburgh & Glasgow Warriors

http://www.glasgowwarriors.org/
http://www.edinburghrugby.org/

A NOT SO BRIEF HISTORY OF TIME-WASTING   (CLICK TO SHOW/HIDE):

1872 Cup

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread XV Men Chasing An Egg?! - Page 18 Trophy

Champions                Runner up
Edinburgh                  Glasgow Warriors
Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread XV Men Chasing An Egg?! - Page 18 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRwKYyik1ZsD3_NYcbnfefbOA7hTaw1Oo_88AYpdNDsajawQmV  Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread XV Men Chasing An Egg?! - Page 18 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnVncYalRPIL7Z-Ia2Em4LrCX8uZulmt1PKHCS4z5p5kPxIEYs

1872 CUP - PAST RESULTS   (CLICK TO SHOW/HIDE):

Guinness Pro12

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread XV Men Chasing An Egg?! - Page 18 396067

Guinness Pro12 Website
Edinburgh Rugby (Pro12 Website)
Glasgow Warriors (Pro12 Website)
Guinness Pro12 2016/17 Overview (Ultimate Rugby)

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread XV Men Chasing An Egg?! - Page 18 YouTube-logo-full_color
Playlist of all of Edinburgh's Pro12 highlights here.
Playlist of all of Glasgow's Pro12 highlights here.

Europe

European Rugby Website

CHAMPIONS CUP
QUARTER FINAL
SARACENS v GLASGOW WARRIORS
Sun, Apr 2, 13:00, Allianz Park

CHALLENGE CUP
QUARTER FINAL
EDINBURGH v LA ROCHELLE
Fri, March 31, 19:00, Murrayfield Stadium

Both European Finals are at Murrayfield. Fingers Crossed

Last edited by A Simply Mesmeric Try on Wed 01 Feb 2017, 1:20 am; edited 2 times in total
A Simply Mesmeric Try
A Simply Mesmeric Try

Back to top Go down

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread XV Men Chasing An Egg?! - Page 18 Empty Re: Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread XV Men Chasing An Egg?!

Post by RDW Thu 16 Mar 2017, 2:51 pm

Scotland played part in negotiations & will face NZ, Aus, SA & Arg + Tier 2 nations in a return to the summer test schedule between 2020-30

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread XV Men Chasing An Egg?! - Page 18 Empty Re: Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread XV Men Chasing An Egg?!

Post by tigertattie Fri 17 Mar 2017, 9:28 am

Tell you what though, I'm really hoping France do an utter demolition job on Wales tomorrow! Sick to the back teeth of the sheep worriers still banging on about how we'll have 1 or 2 lions and they'll have half a plane full!

If France can beat them by 30 points, scoring three tries and a bucket load of penalties, that would be marvelous thanks!
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by R!skysports Fri 17 Mar 2017, 9:31 am

tigertattie wrote:Tell you what though, I'm really hoping France do an utter demolition job on Wales tomorrow! Sick to the back teeth of the sheep worriers still banging on about how we'll have 1 or 2 lions and they'll have half a plane full!

If France can beat them by 30 points, scoring three tries and a bucket load of penalties, that would be marvelous thanks!  

i TOTALLY AGREE

If halfpenny goes - who has been awful - zero attacking - poor defense (10 x worst than Hogg), poor high ball - then it is despair time

R!skysports

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Fri 17 Mar 2017, 1:09 pm

Vernon out for 9 months after surgery on his achillies. I think his contract is up soon. Could this be his last season with Glasgow.

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Fri 17 Mar 2017, 1:10 pm

Given his injury record it may end up being his last season anywhere.

Or they send him to Edinburgh...

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Fri 17 Mar 2017, 1:21 pm

For the record I hope he makes a full recovery and keeps playing for many more years, but it doesn't look good.

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by RuggerRadge2611 Fri 17 Mar 2017, 2:59 pm

R!skysports wrote:
tigertattie wrote:Tell you what though, I'm really hoping France do an utter demolition job on Wales tomorrow! Sick to the back teeth of the sheep worriers still banging on about how we'll have 1 or 2 lions and they'll have half a plane full!

i TOTALLY AGREE

If halfpenny goes - who has been awful - zero attacking - poor defense (10 x worst than Hogg), poor high ball - then it is despair time

I think/hope France will win, Home advantage seems to be key in 90% of the 6N fixtures this year. They are also a very powerful unit.

Despite Wales being rubbish for all but one game this 6N they are apparently going to dominate Lions selection. If they do it shows Gatland and Howley are dreadful choices.
RuggerRadge2611
RuggerRadge2611

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Fri 17 Mar 2017, 4:49 pm

Delusions of grandeur!

They still think AWJ is the best lock and choice for captain!

For reference, just a few locks that are better AWJ:
Launchbury
Kruis
Lawes
Itoje
Gray
Gray
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Fri 17 Mar 2017, 6:02 pm

EWT Spoons wrote:Vernon out for 9 months after surgery on his achillies. I think his contract is up soon. Could this be his last season with Glasgow.

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

So, Dave Rennie's first job will be to sign five new players as replacements for Richie V. Doh

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Fri 17 Mar 2017, 7:18 pm

jimbopip wrote:
EWT Spoons wrote:Vernon out for 9 months after surgery on his achillies. I think his contract is up soon. Could this be his last season with Glasgow.

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

So, Dave Rennie's first job will be to sign five new players as replacements for Richie V. Doh

Some good news though, Rennie is going to be able to slash the medical budget if Ritchie goes, so he's should have a sizable pot of cash to invest.

Also for anyone concerned about the poor doctors being unemployed, Edinburgh still have Gilco....

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Fri 17 Mar 2017, 7:39 pm

EWT Spoons wrote:
jimbopip wrote:

Some good news though, Rennie is going to be able to slash the medical budget if Ritchie goes, so he's should have a sizable pot of cash to invest.

Also for anyone concerned about the poor doctors being unemployed, Edinburgh still have Gilco....

A fine example of oxymoron.
Almost as good as Grant Gilchrist, International second row.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Sat 18 Mar 2017, 5:46 pm

Cannot believe that we didn't get second slot.

Wales will claim not only a moral victory but straw dolls of Wayne Barnes will now be burnt up and down the valleys.

That it an almost Scottish way to lose a rugby match though. You have to feel sorry for them.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cakeordeath Sat 18 Mar 2017, 5:50 pm

George Carlin wrote: You have to feel sorry for them.

Nope Hug

cakeordeath

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Sun 19 Mar 2017, 4:52 pm

Ah well, back to the heroin and fried chocolate.

Connacht on Saturday for the soap avoiders. How many Scotland internationals will we see, particularly given that we absolutely cannot lose any more games this season but the Sarries ERCC match is up on the 2nd of April?
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Sun 19 Mar 2017, 7:38 pm

As Biggee has reminded me in the past - Glasgow only need to finish above Edinburgh to get Champions Cup rugby so I'd hope that a lot of the players will get a rest.

Fringe players like Swinson and Pyrgos will play but the rest have been through a brutal 7 weeks.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Sun 19 Mar 2017, 10:40 pm

Surely all the front line internationalist will get the week off. No Zander, Hoggy, Dunbar, Johnny, Tommy S, Finn and probably Ali Price. It is not just the physical weara nd tear but they must be mentally exhausted as well.

We aught to get all of the reserves back though, Tim S, Henry P and probaby Frazer Brown. We will get out a decent team next Saturday and then the full team out the following week.

I saw on my travels that Mark Palmer tweated that he thinks Grant Gilchrist has re-signed for Edinburgh. Not sure what to think of that really, given his performances this year. He really has looked like a change of scenery would have suited him but I guess the way he has been playing, the suitors were not exactly queuing up. Still I guess if Cockers can't kick him back into shape, then probably no-one can.

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Mon 20 Mar 2017, 8:46 am

I think that against the Craggy Island Thirds we'll see a mixture of players who definitely need a run out before Sarries and those who might be called on.
So...
1. Jinxy Allen
2. WeePee
3. Puafisi
4. Not The Messiah
5. Swinson
6. Big Bad Bob
7. Favaro
8. Ashe? Bluto? depending on fitness. Possibly Fagerson the Younger.
9. Henners
10. Furra Linee (I think he's the only cover for Dancer in the Euro squad)
11. Selkirk Pixie
12. Johnson
13. Grigg
14. Centurion/ Junior
15. Murchie

You can pick from that lot who you think will feature at the Allianz.
Personally I expect

1. Shrek
2. KEM
3. Ragnar
4. Not The Messiah
5. The Captain
6. Harley
7. Batman
8. Bluto
9. Henners
10. Dancer
11. Selkirk Pixie
12. Johnson
13. Dunbar
14. Tennessee Tam
15. Hoggie

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Mon 20 Mar 2017, 10:03 am

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Mon 20 Mar 2017, 3:39 pm

That well known Edinburgh reject, Piers Francis just signed for Saitnts apparently. How Edinburgh could not make a success of a players named Piers is beyond anyones imagination!

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Mon 20 Mar 2017, 5:28 pm

BigGee wrote:That well known Edinburgh reject, Piers Francis just signed for Saitnts apparently. How Edinburgh could not make a success of a players named Piers is beyond anyones imagination!

We'd struggle to get the best out of players called Francios Pinaar
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Tue 21 Mar 2017, 9:15 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/39323282

The Venerable Sean is finally going to call it a day at the end of this season. He has been a great servant to both Glasgow and Scottish rugby, someone who definitely made the most of his talents.

In the article he mentions that he does not have the gas any more, something that we may have suspected for some time! He also talks about his 17 year career spanning the whole era of professional rugby, which is both amazing and true. He would like to stay in the game and to coach. I hope that he will be able to do that. Every squad needs its old sage in it and he has filled that role to perfection for Glasgow recently.

He will get a fantastic send off when he plays his last game!

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue 21 Mar 2017, 9:26 am

Ah good old Shlong - I don't think anyone can doubt his commitment but it is certainly time to go. I'm sure he'll get a good send off (especially from the ladies).

He has talked in the past about becoming an S&C coach so he'll maybe move into that.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Tue 21 Mar 2017, 9:36 am

Great servant and diamond geezer. Presumably he'll be put out to stud.

My wife says that he is probably doing that already.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IanBru Tue 21 Mar 2017, 9:44 am

Oh my. This is going to be a tough day.

I'll just say that I've always had a soft spot for players who play to the absolute limit of their talents, and who clearly care more than is healthy about the cause - players like Dan Evans, Ryan Jones, John Hayes, Dan Parks and our Sean.

I remember a depressed phone call with my parents at the end of my first term at university, when it had been announced that Schlong would be injured for the forthcoming Six Nations, and it felt like the end of days. We forget now that for quite a long time, Schlong, Chris Paterson and Jason White were our best players, and the loss of one would effectively end our hopes before they even started.

So let's raise a glass to the big man - this is the end of an era.
IanBru
IanBru

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Tue 21 Mar 2017, 4:01 pm

IanBru wrote:Oh my. This is going to be a tough day.

I'll just say that I've always had a soft spot for players who play to the absolute limit of their talents, and who clearly care more than is healthy about the cause - players like Dan Evans, Ryan Jones, John Hayes, Dan Parks Shocked and our Sean.

I remember a depressed phone call with my parents at the end of my first term at university, when it had been announced that Schlong would be injured for the forthcoming Six Nations, and it felt like the end of days. We forget now that for quite a long time, Schlong, Chris Paterson and Jason White were our best players, and the loss of one would effectively end our hopes before they even started.

So let's raise a glass to the big man - this is the end of an era.

Aye Schlong, we never saw enough of him.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Tue 21 Mar 2017, 4:17 pm

Actually, Schlong retiring reminds me of the comment after Bobby Moore retired,
"I never thought he would have to retire; I mean it's not as if he's lost his pace is it?"

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Tue 21 Mar 2017, 7:53 pm

http://www.rte.ie/archives/2017/0314/859634-rugby-how-to-train-a-prop-forward/
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Wed 22 Mar 2017, 6:50 am

As a poncey back I've got to say that is brilliant and 100% accurate!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by MacKnocked-on Wed 22 Mar 2017, 9:29 am

Bad news: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/39341885
Five months out is a serious blow for both Jones and Glasgow/Scotland. Scottish rugby hasn't had it's troubles to seek with serious injuries recently.

MacKnocked-on

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Wed 22 Mar 2017, 9:56 am

RDW_Scotland wrote:As a poncey back I've got to say that is brilliant and 100% accurate!

Father Ted's Scottish accent though! and that kilt!

But the prop is hilarious!
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Wed 22 Mar 2017, 10:09 am

Edinburgh signing coming this morning, described as 'Big News'

That would suggest a forward, Nel or Gilchrist?

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Wed 22 Mar 2017, 10:39 am

BigGee wrote:Edinburgh signing coming this morning, described as 'Big News'

That would suggest a forward, Nel or Gilchrist?
Or they've finally found a naval frigate large enough to ship Ben Atiga away on.

If there's Bill McLaren in heaven, they'll have booted Gilchrist, signed Nel on a new 3 year deal and have fitted Nel with a new bionic neck which makes him available for immediate selection.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Wed 22 Mar 2017, 10:57 am

WP Nel re-signs on a 3 year deal!!!! Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by MacKnocked-on Wed 22 Mar 2017, 11:03 am

RDW_Scotland wrote:WP Nel re-signs on a 3 year deal!!!! Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo

That's fantastic news. I expect he will be on a Hogg level salary but still great loyalty from him as I'm sure he could have made really massive money in France.

MacKnocked-on

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Wed 22 Mar 2017, 11:14 am

A three year deal, which ties him down for the next WC cycle and may well see out his career.

The longer contract may well have appealed and the knowledge that he will be managed better in Scotland than in France, which having had this injury, will always be a concern.

Either way, they must be confident he is getting over it and will be able to play on. The rest he has had this year may not do him any harm in the longer term.

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Wed 22 Mar 2017, 11:51 am

Great news for Edinburgh

Not so much for Nel

But i think the big thing for him is that he's a really big family man and he and his family are established in Edinburgh.
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by IanBru Wed 22 Mar 2017, 11:52 am

Bloody hell, I really wasn't expecting that! Fantastic news for our Eastern cousins.
IanBru
IanBru

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Wed 22 Mar 2017, 11:53 am

tigertattie wrote:Great news for Edinburgh

Not so much for Nel

But i think the big thing for him is that he's a really big family man and he and his family are established in Edinburgh.

He's probably going to be earning £350k+ guaranteed for 3 years, will be looked after which will prolong his Scotland career (which also gives him more earnings) and it means his family life won't be disrupted.

Other than Edinburgh being gash there are lots of positives for him in staying.

As an aside it hopefully means this his ongoing neck injuries are recoverable and not career threatening.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Wed 22 Mar 2017, 11:55 am

Edinburgh Rugby today announced the re-signing of Scotland international tighthead prop Willem ‘WP’ Nel on a three-year deal.

The highly sought-after front-row’s contract extension will keep him at the capital club until at least May 2020.

Nel joined Edinburgh Rugby in 2012 on a three-year deal, which was subsequently extended, and has made 102 appearances in the black and red since debuting against Munster the same year.

Renowned primarily for his world-class scrummaging, Nel has many strings to his bow and has crossed the whitewash on 15 occasions, scoring 75 points for the capital club.

Nel qualified to play for Scotland through residency in 2015 and went on to make his international debut later that year against Italy in Turin.

He has since been awarded 15 Scotland caps – including appearances in all of the national side’s Rugby World Cup 2015 and 2016 RBS 6 Nations matches – scoring two tries in the process.

On penning a new deal with Edinburgh Rugby, Nel said: “I’m delighted to be staying at Edinburgh for another three years. It’s an awesome club and I’m looking forward to continuing to play here.

“These are exciting times for everyone involved and I feel that everything is moving in the right direction. It’s been great to see a lot of young talent coming through this season and hopefully I can help with their development in the coming years.

“I was very glad and honoured that Edinburgh and Scottish Rugby approached me with a new deal and there were no second thoughts on re-signing with the club.

“The city, Edinburgh Rugby and its supporters are very close to my heart, and that was a huge factor in our decision to stay.”

Edinburgh Rugby Acting Head Coach Duncan Hodge, said: “WP is a huge acquisition for the club and Scottish Rugby. It’s fantastic that he has decided to commit his future to Edinburgh Rugby.

“To have a world-class player in a specialised position remaining at the club is a monumental boost to the squad.

“Props often peak late on in their careers and our fans can now look forward to WP entering this stage of his playing days in an Edinburgh Rugby shirt.

“The signing of a long-term contract will also allow our younger players access to an operator of WP’s experience, which will prove hugely beneficial for their personal development and the club going forward.”

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by MacKnocked-on Wed 22 Mar 2017, 11:59 am

This was possibly vital in getting Richard Cockerill to sign as well.

MacKnocked-on

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Wed 22 Mar 2017, 12:08 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:
tigertattie wrote:Great news for Edinburgh

Not so much for Nel

He's probably going to be earning £350k+ guaranteed for 3 years, will be looked after which will prolong his Scotland career (which also gives him more earnings) and it means his family life won't be disrupted.

Other than Edinburgh being gash there are lots of positives for him in staying.

As an aside it hopefully means this his ongoing neck injuries are recoverable and not career threatening.

I think this ties in with what's important to Nel.  I don't think he's out for glory, fame, massive wages.  He seems a quiet, fairly humble bloke and there is nothing more important to him than his family, which is quite right to be honest.  He has said he likes where he lives, he appreciates his family being safe and secure where they are.   He will be well paid and looked after, allowing him to pursue his farming career once his playing days are over, I think it would have taken a lot (not just financially) to tempt him into uprooting his family again and moving them somewhere new, where they might not have the same standard of living as they currently do.

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Wed 22 Mar 2017, 12:28 pm

Ruddy awesome news on Nel. Now, if we could somehow convince Nel, Ford and Dickinson to remain fit for a full season, we might even trouble to top half of the league....

Cockerill will be delighted.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by bsando Wed 22 Mar 2017, 12:41 pm

Edinburgh may well be a force next season if they can land a few extra gem signings.

Very glad Nel is going to be there for another 3 years and I bet Cockerill is too.

bsando

Back to top Go down

Post by R!skysports Wed 22 Mar 2017, 12:41 pm

funnyExiledScot wrote:Ruddy awesome news on Nel. Now, if we could somehow convince Nel, Ford and Dickinson to remain fit for a full season, we might even trouble to top half of the league....

Which league though, tiddlywinks angel

R!skysports

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Wed 22 Mar 2017, 1:49 pm

R!skysports wrote:
funnyExiledScot wrote:Ruddy awesome news on Nel. Now, if we could somehow convince Nel, Ford and Dickinson to remain fit for a full season, we might even trouble to top half of the league....

Which league though, tiddlywinks  angel

A win's a win...

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by R!skysports Wed 22 Mar 2017, 1:53 pm

funnyExiledScot wrote:
R!skysports wrote:

Which league though, tiddlywinks  angel

A win's a win...

True, a win is a win

but a top half of the league is an Arsenal

Hug

R!skysports

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Wed 22 Mar 2017, 1:56 pm

In other news I'm away on my long overdue honeymoon tomorrow morning - off to USA and Canada for a few weeks.

It probably won't go down too well with Mrs RDW if I'm on here all the time so you're on your own! Good luck to Glasgow and Edinburgh in their respective Euro QFs.

GC has been given the keys and is being left in charge so be nice.... Whistle

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Wed 22 Mar 2017, 2:19 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:In other news I'm away on my long overdue honeymoon tomorrow morning - off to USA and Canada for a few weeks.

It probably won't go down too well with Mrs RDW if I'm on here all the time so you're on your own! Good luck to Glasgow and Edinburgh in their respective Euro QFs.

GC has been given the keys and is being left in charge so be nice.... Whistle

Shocked

Have a lovely time, sounds like a pretty cool honeymoon (and quite lavish for you). Ours was in Orkney....

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by RuggerRadge2611 Wed 22 Mar 2017, 4:07 pm

fweljefbwkerjfbkljwrfb
RuggerRadge2611
RuggerRadge2611

Back to top Go down

Post by RuggerRadge2611 Wed 22 Mar 2017, 4:07 pm

fweljefbwkerjfbkljwrfb
RuggerRadge2611
RuggerRadge2611

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next