The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Trump Presidency

+29
dummy_half
Samo
lfc91
TRUSSMAN66
navyblueshorts
GSC
Derbymanc
Gwlad
Galted
Pr4wn
Hammersmith harrier
JuliusHMarx
TopHat24/7
Dolphin Ziggler
Muscular-mouse
Scottrf
dyrewolfe
kingraf
Tattie Scones RRN
Ent
the-goon
JDizzle
Good Golly I'm Olly
Hero
ShahenshahG
superflyweight
rIck_dAgless
aucklandlaurie
SecretFly
33 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Trump Presidency - Page 2 Empty The Trump Presidency

Post by navyblueshorts Fri 10 Feb 2017, 1:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

Well, since the last thread got terminated, I thought I'd open a new one as I think Trump's Presidency is potentially quite an important event (one way or the other), so we should talk about it.

Let's at least try to argue points raised rather than sling any personal insults (not that I mind).

To kick off, what on Earth is that Kellyanne Conway doing promoting Ivanka Trump's fashion line and does the Donald seriously think it's OK to weigh in as he's done??? With any luck, some legal eagles will tear Conway down somewhat and someone (anyone!) will convince Trump to stop tweeting. In fact, does anyone in the Administration know what they're doing? A less suitable press officer than Spicer is hard to imagine but to be fair to the guy, it must be difficult fielding media comments when he's having to make it up on the hoof.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

The Trump Presidency - Page 2 Empty Re: The Trump Presidency

Post by SecretFly Tue 14 Feb 2017, 12:08 pm

The Trump Presidency - Page 2 1347041234

Keep going.  I'm enjoying the Wildean flourishes of wit.  Bout time some other folks took up the strain of keeping these threads from dying miserable deaths. OK

Yes, Julius was right, btw - I was away in Florida, secretly discussing the Germany economy with Trump, Putin and Kim Jong-un.  You'll never believe what we've decided - but at least we did dissuade Kim from the Nuclear option.  He so loves his Nuclear option, that lad.  His enthusiasm is infectious.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 14 Feb 2017, 2:18 pm

Have you been scouring the dark web to find out what the President knew and when, SF? I know how much you hate a cover-up.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue 14 Feb 2017, 2:47 pm

It's all out there. You just need to READ.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 14 Feb 2017, 2:49 pm

and BELIEVE.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Tue 14 Feb 2017, 3:14 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Have you been scouring the dark web to find out what the President knew and when, SF? I know how much you hate a cover-up.

The President knew he was going to run for President one day.
When did he know? Well, he was talking about it decades ago, working out the right time. He knew he was going to run for President even before Obama had an official birth cert.

Then he knew he wouldn't lose and said so in advance - as the SNL 'comedians' laughed it up and choked on their pizza with the giggles. Then he didn't lose - and the comedians lost their 'humour' and became frothing-at-the-mouth social activists (actually their funniest roles to date)
You don't have to scour the dark-web to know about Trump - but the people who scour the dark web wish he'd disappear.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 14 Feb 2017, 4:03 pm

Rare picture of SecretFly sitting at home contemplating his love for all things Trump.  

The Trump Presidency - Page 2 Steve-bannon-couch

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue 14 Feb 2017, 4:37 pm

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Tue 14 Feb 2017, 5:38 pm

superflyweight wrote:Rare picture of SecretFly sitting at home contemplating his love for all things Trump.  

The Trump Presidency - Page 2 Steve-bannon-couch

Oh Dear...another 'calorie' fad dieter on a day off.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Tue 14 Feb 2017, 6:04 pm

Oh hold on a sec.  Something is coming through.  I didn't like it that Rence Priebus leaked that private photo of me at home watching Trump's inauguration speech on repeat so I asked Julian Assange to get me some pay back stuff.

Here's a photo taken at the Spiffington Golf Club Post-American Election Party that Top, SuperFly and Navy attended:

The Trump Presidency - Page 2 Tumblr_mxyx5mg6CQ1t57h8qo1_r1_1280

I think I'll get Trump to sack Priebus btw.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 15 Feb 2017, 9:20 am

Sh*t on here today.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Thu 16 Feb 2017, 7:13 pm

This presser is genuinely terrifying
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Thu 16 Feb 2017, 9:08 pm

What's the auld lad saying now?

"On foreign affairs, we’ve already begun enormously productive talks with many foreign leaders, much of it you’ve covered, to move forward towards stability, security and peace in the most troubled regions of the world, which there are many."

Frightening indeed!

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 16 Feb 2017, 9:56 pm

"Illegal talks with the Russians in fine. Lying to the vice-president is fine. The press revealing it is a disgrace."

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Thu 16 Feb 2017, 10:21 pm

Lying to the FBI is also fine
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 16 Feb 2017, 10:38 pm

He also said "Dogs are better than cats."

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Thu 16 Feb 2017, 10:40 pm

Talks with Russians are fine and will continue - as was done in Obama's time.  

A lying President isn't fine but the last three survived anyway even after they lied.  

Edward Snowden was chased away to Russia to avoid trial and possible imprisonment - during the Obama Administration.
Julian Assange had to seek political asylum to avoid potential deportation to the USA, possible court and possible imprisonment. - during the Obama administration
Chelsea Manning was imprisoned for 35 years - during the Obama administration.

In Obama's eight years in office, his administration prosecuted nine leakers (government officials that talked to journalists).  Only three had ever been prosecuted before that from ALL other administrations combined. The Obama administration tried to force (through legal channels) journalists to give up their sources in a number of 'leak' cases.

But we don't want to hear about that.  Obama was a suave black man who made good speeches and wasn't a Republican.  Incidentally, neither is Trump. Wink

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 16 Feb 2017, 10:46 pm

Why is now the time to judge someone who isn't President any more, in preference to the person who is? We might as well go over Nixon or Truman or John Quincy Adams, as much as obsessing about Obama.

The argument 'Obama did some bad stuff, so it's OK for Trump to do bad stuff' isn't as powerful as 'Obama was wrong to do some bad stuff and Trump is also wrong to do some bad stuff."

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Thu 16 Feb 2017, 10:51 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Why is now the time to judge someone who isn't President any more, in preference to the person who is? We might as well go over Nixon or Truman or John Quincy Adams, as much as obsessing about Obama.

The argument 'Obama did some bad stuff, so it's OK for Trump to do bad stuff' isn't as powerful as 'Obama was wrong to do some bad stuff and Trump is also wrong to do some bad stuff."

That's a cop out and I don't allow them.  If you have the ammo to attack the weird and dangerous principles of the Orange one, have the resolve to do your research on the records of other Administrations.  If the media want to pretend to you that the recent past never happened and Trump's philosophies are novel, weird, dangerous and a threat to free speech, I won't let that narrative run without a challenge.

I keep telling all of you.  Read more news.  Don't get your indignation from the usual sources - the usual sources have a political persuasion.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 16 Feb 2017, 11:16 pm

Start a new thread 'The Obama Presidency'.

I keep telling you - open your eyes to what's going on, don't be blinded by your preconceptions.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 17 Feb 2017, 7:06 am

SecretFly wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:Why is now the time to judge someone who isn't President any more, in preference to the person who is? We might as well go over Nixon or Truman or John Quincy Adams, as much as obsessing about Obama.

That's a cop out and I don't allow them.  If you have the ammo to attack the weird and dangerous principles of the Orange one, have the resolve to do your research on the records of other Administrations.  If the media want to pretend to you that the recent past never happened and Trump's philosophies are novel, weird, dangerous and a threat to free speech, I won't let that narrative run without a challenge.

I keep telling all of you.  Read more news.  Don't get your indignation from the usual sources - the usual sources have a political persuasion.

Possibly the w*nkiest thing ever written on an internet forum anywhere.  What a be11end you are.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Fri 17 Feb 2017, 8:40 am

SecretFly wrote:Talks with Russians are fine and will continue - as was done in Obama's time.  

A lying President isn't fine but the last three survived anyway even after they lied.  

Edward Snowden was chased away to Russia to avoid trial and possible imprisonment - during the Obama Administration.
Julian Assange had to seek political asylum to avoid potential deportation to the USA, possible court and possible imprisonment. - during the Obama administration
Chelsea Manning was imprisoned for 35 years - during the Obama administration.

In Obama's eight years in office, his administration prosecuted nine leakers (government officials that talked to journalists).  Only three had ever been prosecuted before that from ALL other administrations combined. The Obama administration tried to force (through legal channels) journalists to give up their sources in a number of 'leak' cases.

But we don't want to hear about that.  Obama was a suave black man who made good speeches and wasn't a Republican.  Incidentally, neither is Trump. Wink
Huh? Snowden wasn't "chased" and he undoubtedly broke acts that he signed on to uphold. Assange didn't "have" to seek asylum and the Swedes say he won't be extradited. Not their fault if Assange won't believe them. Manning broke an official secrets act that he signed on to uphold.
You'll have to do better.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Fri 17 Feb 2017, 8:42 am

superflyweight wrote:
SecretFly wrote:

Possibly the w*nkiest thing ever written on an internet forum anywhere.  What a be11end you are.
Let's keep away from the personal sniping.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Fri 17 Feb 2017, 9:41 am

superflyweight wrote:
SecretFly wrote:

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Fri 17 Feb 2017, 9:46 am

Hilarious melt-down last night.

PMSL at the NBC reporting completely mugging him off. Abridged version below:

DT: I won a mandate with the biggest electoral college vote ever since Reagan, 306 to 304
NBC: Obama won 400+
DT: I meant Repubclican
NBC: Bush got c.400
DT: I read it somewhere. I read it. It was info given to me. I don't know.
NBC: What are the American public meant to do/think when you're telling them the press are feeding them lies when you're stood there lying outright about an easily discernible fact?
DT: See above. Repeat.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Fri 17 Feb 2017, 9:53 am

Becomes clearer and clearer to me that not even Donald seriously expected to win.

Now finding out life in power tends to be much more on the defensive. He's frantically looking for targets to lash out at to try and regain control.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 17 Feb 2017, 11:03 am

My favourite press conference response ever:

You know what uranium is, right. It's this thing called nuclear weapons. And other things. Like lots of things are done with uranium. Including some bad things.

No wonder he's not worried about impeachment. He couldn't be tried as a competent adult.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Fri 17 Feb 2017, 11:06 am

He's as erudite and articulate as his average supporter, and that's all he needs to be....

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Fri 17 Feb 2017, 11:25 am

superflyweight wrote:My favourite press conference response ever:

You know what uranium is, right.  It's this thing called nuclear weapons.  And other things.  Like lots of things are done with uranium.  Including some bad things.

No wonder he's not worried about impeachment.  He couldn't be tried as a competent adult.  
That is fantastic.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 17 Feb 2017, 11:42 am

You know what uranium is, right.  It's this thing called nuclear weapons.  And other things.  Like lots of things are done with uranium.  Including some bad things.

No wonder he's not worried about impeachment.  He couldn't be tried as a competent adult.  

He preceded that with "We had Hillary Clinton give Russia 20 percent of the uranium in our country" which is, at best, playing very fast and loose with the truth - the very thing he hates the press doing. It's like he wants the monopoly on spreading false information.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Fri 17 Feb 2017, 2:19 pm

SecretFly wrote:

Whataboutery, again. Yawn.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 17 Feb 2017, 2:45 pm

Yeah - it's like his 'sources' don't have a political persuasion, but he won't tell us what they are so we can look at them. Amusing.

I'm fairly sure my usual source of www.obscurerightwingforum.com is unbiased.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sun 19 Feb 2017, 8:01 pm

My thoughts go out to those in Sweden
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sun 19 Feb 2017, 8:02 pm

Poor sods. How will they ever be the same again?

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sun 19 Feb 2017, 8:11 pm

I know, I wouldn't wish the horror of the Eurovision song contest on my worst enemy
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Sun 19 Feb 2017, 10:57 pm

Pr4wn wrote:
SecretFly wrote:

Whataboutery, again. Yawn.

*Yawn*

What time is it? Time for a Whataboutery Time check.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Sun 19 Feb 2017, 11:29 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Yeah - it's like his 'sources' don't have a political persuasion, but he won't tell us what they are so we can look at them. Amusing.

Oh my sources have lots of political persuasion. Cool  Tons of it.  
But like I said - I'm also not afraid to check out the folks you and others generally agree with (i.e., 90% of the commentators/political analysts/entertainers who get onto mainstream British/European/American TV - the people TopHat often refers to - the people with enough intelligence and 'expertise' to cater for their own attitudes to the world and who also do the great service of handing down to the lower 'idiot' classes their approved opinions too.  I've listened to 40 years of that stuff.

They're in shock now as the ordinary folks in many Western nations begin to show open disobedience to their words, deeds, philosophies, presumptions, directives and  their dogma.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Mon 20 Feb 2017, 10:08 am

SecretFly wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:Yeah - it's like his 'sources' don't have a political persuasion, but he won't tell us what they are so we can look at them. Amusing.

Oh my sources have lots of political persuasion. Cool  Tons of it.  
But like I said - I'm also not afraid to check out the folks you and others generally agree with (i.e., 90% of the commentators/political analysts/entertainers who get onto mainstream British/European/American TV - the people TopHat often refers to - the people with enough intelligence and 'expertise' to cater for their own attitudes to the world and who also do the great service of handing down to the lower 'idiot' classes their approved opinions too.  I've listened to 40 years of that stuff.

They're in shock now as the ordinary folks in many Western nations begin to show open disobedience to their words, deeds, philosophies, presumptions, directives and  their dogma.

Did you sources cover the events in Sweden and their aftermouth?

You (& Trump) clearly have access to totally different channels of news to the rest of us so an update on how the Swedes are faring would be great.

Ta.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Mon 20 Feb 2017, 12:03 pm

I looked up the channel that gave us that big news event a while back now (it was all over the world in an instant - remember?) when Obama declared that America invented the automobile Wink

The Germans threatened war but even they got it wrong Wink

The Swedes are fine btw.  Seems Trump mistakenly looked at some Fake News from the Fox Network (one of those mainstream bastions of pseudo-truth news.  I think it's 7th on a list of 'Credible News' oulets from official 'opinion' collectors - i.e. the stats people that keep getting things wrong.)
But anyway, the eejits over on Fox were supposedly trying to push the idea that there are 'no-go areas' in Sweden dominated by Muslim migrant/refugees.  Trump failed in listening to such crap and thinking there was a degree of truth attached.

He should have asked his own Intelligence Networks for the real truth - the guys who got angry when they told him he only won because millions of Russian agents voted for him.  

He maybe should have also listened to a much more Credible mainstream channel.  CBS for example (second on the list of 'most credible' news outlets):

Last edited by SecretFly on Mon 20 Feb 2017, 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Mon 20 Feb 2017, 12:07 pm

So in the round, No, then.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Mon 20 Feb 2017, 12:24 pm

Laugh Take a bow that man.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon 20 Feb 2017, 12:42 pm

navyblueshorts wrote:

Laugh Take a bow that man.

When he said that it really reminded me of those annoying Haribo adverts where adults are dubbed over with toddlers voices.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Mon 20 Feb 2017, 12:59 pm

Good thinking! If he uses that, he's virtually unimpeachable! - forevah! I knew I was right when I foresaw that this would be a 20 year dictato.... Whistle ....Presidency.

I'll pass that defence strategy on to Trump this instant. But first I must open a Twitter account.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Mon 20 Feb 2017, 1:35 pm

Tumbleweed Tumbleweed Tumbleweed Tumbleweed Tumbleweed

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Mon 20 Feb 2017, 1:53 pm

Yep...that's how long it's going to be Top (or feel like) OK Get your bunker built and your supplies in. A walk to the shops might be increasingly dangerous with all the nutters walking around in their Trump baseball hats.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Mon 20 Feb 2017, 2:43 pm

Wales declares war on England!!!!!

http://www.wru.co.uk/eng/news/38152.php#.WKr_3GevmCh

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Mon 20 Feb 2017, 2:54 pm

SecretFly wrote:Wales declares war on England!!!!!

Hmm. Wrong thread perhaps? Headscratch
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Mon 20 Feb 2017, 3:04 pm

navyblueshorts wrote:
SecretFly wrote:Wales declares war on England!!!!!

Hmm. Wrong thread perhaps? Headscratch

Oh sorry, jumped the gun. It was only a sports story.... *whew*. Relief. Wink

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 20 Feb 2017, 5:32 pm

I have to admit - Sweden was one country I thought would never get the ire of the Donald

The uranium answer is almost word for word what I wrote in a GCSE Mock science exam
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by JDizzle Mon 20 Feb 2017, 7:57 pm

Spoiler:

JDizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Mon 20 Feb 2017, 9:26 pm