The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6N 2017: England vs Scotland (take 2)

+67
Poorfour
bsando
Hoonercat
fa0019
Hood83
catchweight
B91212
demosthenes
R!skysports
aucklandlaurie
Eejit
Galted
David-Douglas
Engine#4
mid_gen
formerly known as Sam
glamorganalun
Shifty
Rory_Gallagher
Geordie
Taylorman
TheMildlyFranticLlama
trebellbobaggins
clivemcl
Heaf
lostinwales
nathan
alive555
George Carlin
whocares
Gwlad
Cumbrian
doctor_grey
EWT Spoons
TJ
BigGee
Majestic83
Rugby Fan
BigTrevsbigmac
Hammersmith harrier
beshocked
Barney McGrew did it
kingelderfield
Scottrf
Gooseberry
cascough
RuggerRadge2611
GLove39
WELL-PAST-IT
yappysnap
Sgt_Pooly
majesticimperialman
tigertattie
jimbopip
Hero
IanBru
No 7&1/2
Crimey
BamBam
funnyExiledScot
TightHEAD
GunsGermsV2
robbo277
Rugbyjk
RDW
LondonTiger
71 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

6N 2017: England vs Scotland (take 2) - Page 3 Empty 6N 2017: England vs Scotland (take 2)

Post by LondonTiger Thu 09 Mar 2017, 4:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

6N 2017: England vs Scotland (take 2) - Page 3 Englan10    6N 2017: England vs Scotland (take 2) - Page 3 Scot_f10 
ENGLAND v SCOTLAND
Saturday 10th March
16:00 GMT
Twickenham Stadium

Live on ITV, RTE, FR2, DMAX

Referee - Matthieu Raynal
AR1 - Romain Poite
AR2 - Marius Mitrea
TMO - Ben Skeen

A. Head to Head

134 Played 134
74 Won 42
18 Drawn 18
42 Lost 74
1,562 Points 1,141

B. Recent Form

6 February 2016
Murrayfield, Edinburgh
9 – 15 to England

14 March 2015
Twickenham, London
25 – 13 to England

8 February 2014
Murrayfield, Edinburgh
0 – 20 to England

2 February 2013
Twickenham, London
38 – 18 to England

4 February 2012
Murrayfield, Edinburgh
6 – 13 to England

C. Teams

ENGLAND
6N 2017: England vs Scotland (take 2) - Page 3 Teresa10

Starting XV:

15. Mike Brown (vice captain, Harlequins, 58 caps), 14. Jack Nowell  (Exeter Chiefs, 21 caps), 13. Jonathan Joseph (Bath Rugby, 31 caps), 12. Owen Farrell (vice captain, Saracens, 50 caps), 11. Elliot Daly (Wasps, 11 caps), 10. George Ford (Bath Rugby, 33 caps), 9. Ben Youngs (Leicester Tigers, 68 caps), 1. Joe Marler (Harlequins, 49 caps), 2. Dylan Hartley (captain, Northampton Saints, 82 caps), 3. Dan Cole (Leicester Tigers, 72 caps), 4. Joe Launchbury (Wasps, 40 caps) , 5. Courtney Lawes (Northampton Saints, 56 caps), 6. Maro Itoje (Saracens, 10 caps), 7. James Haskell (Wasps, 73 caps) , 8. Nathan Hughes (Wasps, 6 caps).

Finishers

16. Jamie George (Saracens, 15 caps), 17. Mako Vunipola (Saracens, 40 caps), 18. Kyle Sinckler (Harlequins, 6 caps), 19. Tom Wood (Northampton Saints, 48 caps), 20. Billy Vunipola (vice captain, Saracens 32 caps), 21. Danny Care (Harlequins, 69 caps), 22. Ben Te’o (Worcester Warriors, 6 caps), 23. Anthony Watson (Bath Rugby, 24 caps).

SCOTLAND
6N 2017: England vs Scotland (take 2) - Page 3 Nicola10

Starting XV

15. Stuart Hogg (Glasgow Warriors) – 51 caps; 16 tries, 3 pens, 89 points
14. Tommy Seymour (Glasgow Warriors) – 34 caps; 15 tries, 75 points
13. Huw Jones (Stormers) – 6 caps; 2 tries, 10 points
12. Alex Dunbar (Glasgow Warriors) – 22 caps; 6 tries, 30 points
11. Tim Visser (Harlequins) – 29 caps; 12 tries, 60 points
10. Finn Russell (Glasgow Warriors) – 25 caps; 2 tries, 5 cons, 8 pens, 44 points
9. Ali Price (Glasgow Warriors) – 3 caps

1. Gordon Reid (Glasgow Warriors) – 22 caps
2. Fraser Brown (Glasgow Warriors) – 23 caps
3. Zander Fagerson (Glasgow Warriors) – 7 caps
4. Richie Gray (Toulouse) – 63 caps; 3 tries, 15 points
5. Jonny Gray (Glasgow Warriors) – 31 caps; 2 tries, 10 points
6. John Barclay CAPTAIN (Scarlets) – 58 caps; 4 tries, 20 points
7. Hamish Watson (Edinburgh Rugby) – 8 caps; 1 try, 5 points
8. Ryan Wilson (Glasgow Warriors) – 25 caps

Substitutes:
16. Ross Ford (Edinburgh Rugby) – 105 caps; 2 tries, 10 points
17. Allan Dell (Edinburgh Rugby) – 6 caps
18. Simon Berghan (Edinburgh Rugby) – 1 cap
19. Tim Swinson (Glasgow Warriors) – 27 caps; 1 try, 5 points
20. Cornell Du Preez (Edinburgh Rugby) – uncapped
21. Henry Pyrgos (Glasgow Warriors) – 19 caps; 4 tries, 3 pens, 29 points
22. Duncan Weir (Edinburgh Rugby) – 25 caps; 2 tries, 7 cons, 10 pens, 1 drop, 57 points
23. Mark Bennett (Glasgow Warriors) – 19 caps; 6 tries, 30 points

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

6N 2017: England vs Scotland (take 2) - Page 3 Empty Re: 6N 2017: England vs Scotland (take 2)

Post by BigGee Fri 10 Mar 2017, 2:27 pm

Gooseberry wrote:
Scottrf wrote:How does a good winger not score a try in 30 tests? That's just the quality of the Scotland attack?

That was kind of the point of the article. That Scotland untill very recently have had some decent players but really struggled to score tries ....especially in the backs. Not always down to a lack of ability, but with the new coaches theyve reset the whole way they think about attacking in the 22. And its payed off big time in the last two years.

Scotland actually had very good attacking backs around that time, Irvine, Renwick, Rutherford etc and they did score plenty of tries. I refer back to the 5 against Wales and I am not sure about the year, but I recall England getting a complete tanking at Murrayfield one time as well.

I would not disagree about the prowess of our back lines in more recent times and the change as to what we have today is like night and day.

Baird, I guess was just unlucky but he was an integral part of the Scotland team around that time. His time in the Lions should that he could and did score.

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6N 2017: England vs Scotland (take 2) - Page 3 Empty Re: 6N 2017: England vs Scotland (take 2)

Post by kingelderfield Fri 10 Mar 2017, 2:36 pm

kingelderfield wrote:If Farrell is injured then I'd love to see the like for like inclusion of Slade.

Not sure if anyone's mentioned it, but Slade has not been selected for the Chiefs game on Sunday.

However I do expect Farrell to start.

Lozowski named on Saracens bench.

kingelderfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Gooseberry Fri 10 Mar 2017, 3:04 pm

kingelderfield wrote:
kingelderfield wrote:If Farrell is injured then I'd love to see the like for like inclusion of Slade.

Not sure if anyone's mentioned it, but Slade has not been selected for the Chiefs game on Sunday.

Oh right this is getting really confusing now! He was the one training with England.
So allin it sounds liek Farrell will play but Slade is on standby just in case. Curious stuff.
And a right PITA for fanstay rugby sleectiosn taht have to be done early because of stupid Friday kick offs mad

Gooseberry

Back to top Go down

Post by cascough Fri 10 Mar 2017, 3:18 pm

robbo277 wrote:
Hammersmith harrier wrote:It's a reputation team not a form team.

My issue on picking a form team for the Lions 3 months out is that form is fickle. A good run of form now may be enough to get you onto the plane, but you'll have to produce the goods on tour. If your form deserts you, then you won't make it.

If I had to put my life savings on a team for the first test and needed to get 10 picks right, I'd probably go near enough with that one.

Agree entirely and I've made a similar point before.

I would prefer that the team is full of seasoned test players who have demonstrated the ability to perform at that level time and time again. If you pick a team based on who was best in the last game then it could be filled with inexperience and by the time the Lions actually rolls round, chances are they will no longer be the form players.

Form may contribute to slight fluctuations in selection, but class should dominate.

cascough

Back to top Go down

Post by robbo277 Fri 10 Mar 2017, 3:22 pm

Gooseberry wrote:
kingelderfield wrote:

Oh right this is getting really confusing now! He was the one training with England.
So allin it sounds liek Farrell will play but Slade is on standby just in case. Curious stuff.
And a right PITA for fanstay rugby sleectiosn taht have to be done early because of stupid Friday kick offs mad

Haven't done mine yet, but think Farrell is the only kicker I have, so that's two swaps gone, just to be sure.

robbo277

https://twitter.com/#!/robbo277

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Fri 10 Mar 2017, 4:02 pm

Can any of my Edinburgh brethren recommend somewhere in the city centre where I can watch the rugby?

Boys looking to go out. Not too pricey if possible. But need somewhere decent that'll actually be showing the game and have some atmosphere about it
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGermsV2 Fri 10 Mar 2017, 4:08 pm

tigert!ttie wrote:Can any of my Edinburgh brethren recommend somewhere in the city centre where I can watch the rugby?

Boys looking to go out. Not too pricey if possible. But need somewhere decent that'll actually be showing the game and have some atmosphere about it

Typical Scot.

GunsGermsV2

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Fri 10 Mar 2017, 4:19 pm

I'll buy you all a drink. Just not when it's over priced which Edinburgh is fond of doing
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ Fri 10 Mar 2017, 4:30 pm

cascough wrote:Farrell not kicking today.

Question for Eng fans, if he's not able to kick, do you still pick him?

No - - well as a scots fan I'd rather face Farrell than Teo

TJ

Back to top Go down

Post by RuggerRadge2611 Fri 10 Mar 2017, 4:39 pm

tigert!ttie wrote:Can any of my Edinburgh brethren recommend somewhere in the city centre where I can watch the rugby?

Teuchters at the west end on Fredrick St would be my shout Tattie.

Right across the road is Berts which is good too. Other than that stick to rose street, The Shooglie peg or the Crown and Rose or the Kenilworth are all good shouts
RuggerRadge2611
RuggerRadge2611

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Fri 10 Mar 2017, 4:41 pm

RuggerRadge2611 wrote:

Teuchters at the west end on Fredrick St would be my shout Tattie.

Right across the road is Berts which is good too. Other than that stick to rose street, The Shooglie peg or the Crown and Rose or the Kenilworth are all good shouts

Good recommendations, although Teuchters is a little expensive (not compared to London though!)

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ Fri 10 Mar 2017, 4:48 pm

Cask and barrel broughton street?  Its got loads of tellys and I am sure it will be on and decent beer. https://goo.gl/maps/7DhL1cE7b6K2

Last edited by TJ on Fri 10 Mar 2017, 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

TJ

Back to top Go down

Post by IanBru Fri 10 Mar 2017, 4:50 pm

OK dudes, I'm off to meet Hagia Sophia for the train south - best of luck guys!
IanBru
IanBru

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Fri 10 Mar 2017, 4:55 pm

ghillie dhu will be showing the rugby and it's normally alright.

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Fri 10 Mar 2017, 5:09 pm

IanBru wrote:OK dudes, I'm off to meet Hagia Sophia for the train south - best of luck guys!

Don't forget to bring the tickets, Bru. We'll look silly if we all meet up at Twickers and you haven't brought them.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Fri 10 Mar 2017, 5:12 pm

jimbopip wrote:
IanBru wrote:OK dudes, I'm off to meet Hagia Sophia for the train south - best of luck guys!

Don't forget to bring the tickets, Bru. We'll look silly if we all meet up at Twickers and you haven't brought them.

You'll look silly anyway....

Enjoy the game!!

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by IanBru Fri 10 Mar 2017, 5:19 pm

Jim, you have the tickets.

Right?
IanBru
IanBru

Back to top Go down

Post by Majestic83 Fri 10 Mar 2017, 5:23 pm

Gooseberry wrote:
Majestic83 wrote:If I were the Scotland coach and looking at that England line up I would be targeting George Ford and Elliot Daly early on in the game.
Ford's defence can be suspect at times and when put under real pressure he isn't always the best at dealing with it, sliced kicks, missed kicks to touch. Target him early with not just forwards but the likes of jones and Hogg running down his channel.
Elliot Daly is a cracking player and for me one of the best 13s in Europe but on the wing he is inexperienced. His positioning at times has been suspect and the likes of Seymour and Hogg can really test him, get Russell putting a few little kicks in behind him.
Hoping for a famous Scottish victory but I think the impact of that English bench will get the over the finish line but only just.

The problem with kicking to Daly is that it tends to come back the other way with 10 meters on it. Unless youve left a bit of space in which case it will come back in hand very quickly.
Id certainly see Englands back 3 (4 including the bench) as better able to handle aerial ping pong than Scotlands....all have experience playing full back as well as wing, all have a decent boot and the ability to handle the high ball. I suspect both teams will want to keep the ball out of the hands of the oppositions outside backs to be honest.
Ball in touch wont do Scotland much favours either with Englands line out. They may be pretty secure on their own ball but wont fancy their chances in spoiling Englands much, and they hand the big forwards a great platform to maul if the wide games not coming off.
If Scotland kick all their posession away its a hiding to nothing for them IMO. Chances are they will not see that much of the ball as it is, and the theory that England will get stronger as the games progresses will be even more of a thing if Scotland have been defending all game.
Obviously there may be the odd time when somethings spotted, or even polanned moves to draw players out of position that will lead to kicks being on as part of attacking moves. But I wouldnt see long kicking as a core part of Scotlands approach to the game being a winner for them.

The kicking game I'm talking about is the little chip kicks just in behind Daly or in behind the back 3. Scotland have used this kicking game to good effect recently especially hogg linking up well with Seymour with this tactic. Russell is another that spots the little bit of space just in behind the defensive line creating a few tries recently, the main one springing to mind being how jones try against Oz. A long kick chase game I agree wouldn't work but I think a short kick game into that no mans land could catch England out.

Majestic83

Back to top Go down

Post by kingelderfield Fri 10 Mar 2017, 5:30 pm

kingelderfield wrote:

They must be sure that Farrell will be fit. Otherwise not to consider any like for like cover is an unnecessary gamble and only feeds my fear that EJ does not intend to expand our attacking capability in the longer term.

I am of course getting a head of myself, but surely it would be wiser to continue with the 10/12 combo formula than to return to the more traditional approach?

The assumption is that they have faith that Ford (without Farrell) can direct the play with Youngs alone. Furthermore that forging a new center partnership in the white heat of a Calcutta cup is an acceptable risk?

kingelderfield

Back to top Go down

Post by robbo277 Fri 10 Mar 2017, 5:48 pm

If Farrell doesn't play, the only way England could get away with not forging a new centre partnership would be to recall Burrell, no one other than those 2 has started 12 under Eddie. If Farrell is out players will be acquainting on the hoof.

Whether we'd be better with Slade or Te'o starting is a debate, but personally I've just got everything crossed he is fit!

robbo277

https://twitter.com/#!/robbo277

Back to top Go down

Post by No 7&1/2 Fri 10 Mar 2017, 5:50 pm

If Farrell misses out Te'o Joseph is probably the combo that has played together most? With Daly on the pitch it lowers the impact of losing a playmaker completely but yes I personally see Slade as a better 12 option anyway. Don't like the idea of no fly half cover over any centre combo he picks.

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Fri 10 Mar 2017, 5:59 pm

IanBru wrote:Jim, you have the tickets.

Right?

Ah, Ian, right you are then. Tickets.

Have you actually, you know, committed yourself to a weekend at Twickenham? You know, watching the rugby from inside the stadium? If you haven't got on the train yet it may not be too late to salvage something from the weekend.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by IanBru Fri 10 Mar 2017, 6:55 pm

Jim, Sophia just called it 'HQ' without the slightest hint of irony. I might have to push her off at Stevenage.
IanBru
IanBru

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Fri 10 Mar 2017, 7:04 pm

IanBru wrote:Jim, Sophia just called it 'HQ' without the slightest hint of irony. I might have to push her off at Stevenage.

Is that a metaphor?

Cabbage patch here Hug Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo we come!!!!

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by doctor_grey Fri 10 Mar 2017, 7:52 pm

jimbopip wrote:
IanBru wrote:Jim, Sophia just called it 'HQ' without the slightest hint of irony. I might have to push her off at Stevenage.

Is that a metaphor?

Cabbage patch here  Hug  Yahoo  Yahoo  Yahoo  Yahoo we come!!!!
Welcome to the Dark Side, my young apprentice. You are thinking right and blue and home and country right now, but you will be turned. By entering holy ground, you cannot remain as you are. By the end of the match you will be wearing that red rose. You know you want to.

doctor_grey

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Fri 10 Mar 2017, 8:45 pm

Grey are you. Doc are you. Foolish are you.

The force is strong in us, we have looked upon the darkness that is a Matt Williams selection and still have faith. Twickenham with its soulless expanses and overpriced pies holds no allure for us.

Come to Scotstoun, show us your scars. Eschew the comforts of this world and marvel at Little Johnny and Rob Harley making 450 tackles before half time. You know you want to.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Fri 10 Mar 2017, 9:59 pm

Wales win and no bonus points is the perfect result for Scotland. Huge incentive now. Beat the big bad bully boys the morn and then we can buy all our Irish friends a pint if they beat them in Dublin
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rugbyjk Fri 10 Mar 2017, 10:02 pm

Dream on.

Rugbyjk

Back to top Go down

Post by Cumbrian Fri 10 Mar 2017, 10:03 pm

Perfect result for England too. Win tomorrow and we have won the Championship. Really need to make sure that they don't take their eye off the prize now.
Cumbrian
Cumbrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Barney McGrew did it Fri 10 Mar 2017, 10:06 pm

So tomorrow it is then. Just can't see this Ireland team being any more of a threat.
Barney McGrew did it
Barney McGrew did it

Back to top Go down

Post by Cumbrian Fri 10 Mar 2017, 10:10 pm

I agree, Ireland were about as threatening as a tweed jumper. How many times did they put a bomb into the Wales 22? Was it a pre-match plan or a genuine lack of ideas? Wasn't tat inspiring/ intimidating either way.
Cumbrian
Cumbrian

Back to top Go down

Post by yappysnap Fri 10 Mar 2017, 10:14 pm

We've all seen this before. The week before Ireland look like a bunch of pub rugby players who've never played together.

The following week they come out like berserkers and tear someone a new one.

Don't let them fool you!

yappysnap

Back to top Go down

Post by Cumbrian Fri 10 Mar 2017, 10:36 pm

True enough, but I think in the past the English team has turned up cocksure and been beaten by the occasion. I don't think (hope) it is the same in this case. We've got a genuine chance to make history in the next two games. I'm genuine impressed by this Scotland squad, they are the best I have seen in a long time, I just think/hope they wait another year to show us their potential. I reckon England will want/need it too much tomorrow.
Cumbrian
Cumbrian

Back to top Go down

Post by RuggerRadge2611 Fri 10 Mar 2017, 10:39 pm

The pressure is now on both teams. I am bricking it!
RuggerRadge2611
RuggerRadge2611

Back to top Go down

Post by TightHEAD Fri 10 Mar 2017, 10:43 pm

I think it is now a positive that England haven't been playing well going into these next two games, as they have a lot to prove and play for, complacently shouldn't be a problem
TightHEAD
TightHEAD

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwlad Sat 11 Mar 2017, 1:09 am

TightHEAD wrote:I think it is now a positive that England haven't been playing well going into these next two games, as they have a lot to prove and play for, complacently shouldn't be a problem

Too right, they won't be complacent with a played 17 won 17 record thumbsup

Gwlad

Back to top Go down

Post by TightHEAD Sat 11 Mar 2017, 9:25 am

Gwlad wrote:
TightHEAD wrote:I think it is now a positive that England haven't been playing well going into these next two games, as they have a lot to prove and play for, complacently shouldn't be a problem

Too right, they won't be complacent with a played 17 won 17 record thumbsup

Don't forget the moral victories too! oh yeah
TightHEAD
TightHEAD

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Sat 11 Mar 2017, 10:19 am

Cracking day in London - buzzing with excitement for my first trip to Twickenham!!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by whocares Sat 11 Mar 2017, 11:20 am

How big is this game for Scotland, people ? It s freaking huge. Calcutta cup, triple crown and probably 6N title all at stake this afternoon. C'mon Scotland, make history happen.

whocares

Back to top Go down

Post by TightHEAD Sat 11 Mar 2017, 11:44 am

RDW_Scotland wrote:Cracking day in London - buzzing with excitement for my first trip to Twickenham!!

Have a good day fella, but I hope your hopes and dreams come crashing down at the final whistle, but then go and enjoy a few drinks afterwards, us English fans aren't too bad really thumbsup
TightHEAD
TightHEAD

Back to top Go down

Post by Rugbyjk Sat 11 Mar 2017, 12:35 pm

Agreed

Rugbyjk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rugby Fan Sat 11 Mar 2017, 1:09 pm

Am I right in thinking that the matchday 23 will remain as announced (with Farrell at 12) unless Jones make a late change, which he must do no later than an hour before kick-off?

Are only injury changes permitted late in the day? If so, presumably no-one else can be drafted onto the bench if Farrell is cleared to start.

Rugby Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Sat 11 Mar 2017, 2:29 pm

IanBru wrote:
Rugbyjk wrote:Who the hell is Roger Baird? Just been on the news as a former Scotland player? Never heard of him?
Scotland winger from the '80s - he started in all four Lions tests in '83 and by all accounts was pretty good.
Check out Baird making this first try out of thin air:

The boy was quick.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Sat 11 Mar 2017, 2:33 pm

I haven't really been following the Farrell injury story in detail, but how can he possibly be fit to take contact if he cannot hyperextend his leg taking a kick at goal? Alex Dunbar is a tank and there has to be a real prospect of Farrell breaking down.

Perhaps we should take it as a mark of respect to Scotland but if I was Ben Teo I would be annoyed about sitting on the bench if someone at 80% of maximum is starting in my place.

How is Ford's goalkicking?
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alive555 Sat 11 Mar 2017, 2:43 pm

Farrell is fit.

alive555

Back to top Go down

Post by Rugbyjk Sat 11 Mar 2017, 2:46 pm

Deffo? Seem to recall fords kicking being plop.

Rugbyjk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rugbyjk Sat 11 Mar 2017, 2:48 pm

Well done Joe marler, I hope Hartley gets em going!

Rugbyjk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rugbyjk Sat 11 Mar 2017, 2:53 pm

Cheers for the clip btw GC, I remember tukalo!

Rugbyjk

Back to top Go down

Post by nathan Sat 11 Mar 2017, 3:37 pm

Good luck Scots, here's hoping to an exciting game

nathan

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Sat 11 Mar 2017, 3:38 pm

Lets hope of a repeat of the score in the Women's game. (Just kidding as I know it won't be easy this afternoon)

64-0 just in case anyone was wondering

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next