The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you playing at the moment?

+26
Uryu Ishida
JuliusHMarx
Scott is Back
Galted
compelling and rich
gazzyD
Samo
Ent
lfc91
Steffan
ChequeredJersey
McLaren
MrPoncho
XR
Trebs
nadeem2099
Crimey
profitius
Scottrf
GSC
Pr4wn
Derbymanc
TrailApe
President Trump
rIck_dAgless
Hero
30 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

What are you playing at the moment? - Page 5 Empty What are you playing at the moment?

Post by Pr4wn Wed 29 Mar 2017, 6:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

Nice new thread to start!

I'm on Mass Effect Andromeda for the time being. Think the negative press is way overblown, I'm really enjoying it so far.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

What are you playing at the moment? - Page 5 Empty Re: What are you playing at the moment?

Post by Hero Tue 12 Jun 2018, 11:23 am

President Trump wrote:Anyone excited about any of the games announced at E3

Elder Scrolls 6

If that's released to coincide with the next gen consoles then consider me sold.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

What are you playing at the moment? - Page 5 Empty Re: What are you playing at the moment?

Post by lfc91 Tue 12 Jun 2018, 11:56 am

Assassin's Creed Odyssey, Elder Scrolls and Starfield.

lfc91

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Jun 2018, 1:18 pm

Fallout 76 had my attention until I saw that it was multiplayer online only.

But the Last of Us 2. Take my money, take it all.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 12 Jun 2018, 1:35 pm

Death Stranding, in Kojima we trust...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by lfc91 Tue 12 Jun 2018, 1:39 pm

FreekShow wrote:Fallout 76 had my attention until I saw that it was multiplayer online only.

But the Last of Us 2. Take my money, take it all.

Same here. Similar reason for why i still have an unopened copy of Starwars Battlefront that came with my PS4. No real single player mode worth talking about

lfc91

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Tue 12 Jun 2018, 2:10 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Death Stranding, in Kojima we trust...

After the last MGS...... nah.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 12 Jun 2018, 2:15 pm

He was somewhat hamstrung by Konami last time and didn't get creative final say and rushed it as was forced out. You can tell by all the unused code and missing gameplay.

This time he has all the time and creative licence he needs.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Tue 12 Jun 2018, 2:33 pm

I just get a bad feeling it's going to be a giant Kojima ego-fest with no real substance.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 12 Jun 2018, 2:36 pm

You may well be right, but I am looking forward to finding out, he tends to find unique ways of making games different

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue 12 Jun 2018, 4:10 pm

KH3 on Xbox is a win.

Beyond that, Ubisoft releasing black flag without any of the assassin garbage is pretty good.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 12 Jun 2018, 4:25 pm

Quite looking forward to the Division 2 actually, although the first one had its critics especially for the demo footage looking nothing like the real game I did enjoy it for quite a few months and hope they've learnt from the 1st.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Jun 2018, 5:34 pm

I put some serious hours into the Division. It really was a whole lot of nothing but I loved the mechanics and free roaming with randoms was always a good time killer.

Back to top Go down

Post by gazzyD Wed 13 Jun 2018, 8:53 am

Thought Microsoft had a good show. Forza in the UK looks spectacular and I can't wait to get my hands on it. Teaser for new Halo (yes please) and the partnerships with 5 new studios is certainly a step in the right direction. Hopefully see some more exclusives that aren't Forza, Halo or Gears related

Loving the story trailer for We Happy Few also which I'll also be checking out on release

gazzyD

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed 13 Jun 2018, 9:37 am

The AAA games from Microsoft I'm not fussed over tbh, not a driving game fan and the lure of it being in the UK isn't enough to tempt me, potholes and dogging in laybys aside.
Halo now looks dated compared to other space shooters and Gears of War I only ever played for about 30 mins once and found it horrible.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by gazzyD Wed 13 Jun 2018, 9:50 am

Hero wrote:The AAA games from Microsoft I'm not fussed over tbh, not a driving game fan and the lure of it being in the UK isn't enough to tempt me, potholes and dogging in laybys aside.
Halo now looks dated compared to other space shooters and Gears of War I only ever played for about 30 mins once and found it horrible.

I do like my Forza and Halo games so didn't need much to get me interested in their next installments, Gears not so much so I'm hoping that these partnerships bring some new exclusives to the Xbox that can rival PS as at present three of the best games I've played in recent memory are God of War, Last of Us and Horizon: Zero Dawn so Xbox really has to up its game

gazzyD

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed 13 Jun 2018, 10:40 am

Microsoft definitely needs its equivalent of Last of Us for the next gen console.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Wed 13 Jun 2018, 10:56 am

To be honest Nintendo is the only company with exclusives I'd consider worthy of buying a console for.

Sony losing Kingdom Hearts exclusivity was the only thing in its favor, just as Xbox lost mass effect a while back.

I hate console exclusivity anyway, don't see who it actually favours beyond sony/Microsoft.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by profitius Fri 15 Jun 2018, 4:46 pm

President Trump wrote:Anyone excited about any of the games announced at E3

Cyberpunk 2077 looks like great potential. Its from the same team who made the Witcher so expectations are high.
profitius
profitius

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 04 Jul 2018, 9:20 am

I bought Overwatch the other day, really enjoyable shooter, loads of fun playing it lastnight

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed 04 Jul 2018, 10:33 am

Overwatch is a great game, which characters are you leaning towards so far?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 04 Jul 2018, 11:05 am

Soldier 76 at the moment, I'll probably go through them all to see what they are like but I like his all roundness

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by gazzyD Wed 04 Jul 2018, 1:39 pm

Got Jurassic World Evolution on Steam. Really enjoyed what I've played, felt the IGN review of it was extremely hardsh, almost like they purposely gave the game to the guy who hates park sims to review

Other than that I managed to fish out my 64 so have been indulging in some Lylat Wars, Golden Eye and Diddy Kong Racing

gazzyD

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 04 Jul 2018, 1:59 pm

Far Cry 5 DLC set in Vietnam, it feels like a complete game that they didn't release, and went with Hope county instead.

Enjoying it so far.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed 04 Jul 2018, 4:28 pm

gazzyD wrote:Got Jurassic World Evolution on Steam. Really enjoyed what I've played, felt the IGN review of it was extremely hardsh, almost like they purposely gave the game to the guy who hates park sims to review

Other than that I managed to fish out my 64 so have been indulging in some Lylat Wars, Golden Eye and Diddy Kong Racing

IGN reviews are notorious for getting someone who doesn't quite the genre of games to review them. And they always tend to love COD games far much more than they should.
A negative of a Pokemon game being 'Too much water' was my fave.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed 04 Jul 2018, 4:39 pm

President Trump wrote:Soldier 76 at the moment, I'll probably go through them all to see what they are like but I like his all roundness

Yeah he's probably the easiest to get into as he feels most like a normal fps from Battlefield or COD etc.
D.Va, Symettra & Zenyatta are my usuals.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Wed 04 Jul 2018, 5:00 pm

I'm a Zen, Rein, Junkrat and Roadhog player.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Wed 04 Jul 2018, 5:01 pm

landlady bought elder scrolls oblivion and i just became the new Grey Fox

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Thu 05 Jul 2018, 12:46 pm

Finally a wrestling game that will be better than the WWE2K series. Gameplay > graphics.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Tue 24 Jul 2018, 7:36 pm

started monster hunter after hearing lots of good things. so far cant say im sold. battles are repetitive normally evolving around getting your ass handed to you if your on your own or fire a flare and let some higher level guy do most of the damage. not much tactics involved in battles either. just run up and bash it, dodge repeat

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 24 Jul 2018, 9:16 pm

Don't think I heard many good things about it, think it was one of them that after the initial couple of weeks of hype disappeared.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by gazzyD Tue 24 Jul 2018, 9:55 pm

I hated it, played about 10 hours to try and see if it picked up and ended up trading it in for credit towards my We Happy Few pre order

gazzyD

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 25 Jul 2018, 9:38 am

I bought Street Fighter 30th Anniversary addition at the weekend, really fun to play with the kids as they wouldn't have played most of the games on it and trying out different weird characters they released

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Wed 25 Jul 2018, 2:17 pm

I was very disappointed with Monster Hunter. Having played a lot of Dark Souls, I found the boss fights to be so repetitive.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 28 Jul 2018, 5:12 am

Anyone played Detroit Become Human?

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sat 28 Jul 2018, 9:43 am

I liked MH though the balancing could've used some work, most monsters weren't all that hard once you got some practice down, but there were 2-3 brutal bosses with no middle ground.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 31 Jul 2018, 9:40 am

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Anyone played Detroit Become Human?

I did, I really enjoyed it, good storyline and characters and loads of replay ability if you want to

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 31 Jul 2018, 9:43 am

I'm currently playing an indie title from a few years ago called The Binding of Isaac, only discovered it due to their kickstarter campaign for a card game version of it. Really enjoyable roguelike game though.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 31 Jul 2018, 10:17 am

The Binding of Isaac is nuts...

I am playing FFIX and thoroughly enjoying the retro vibe.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 31 Jul 2018, 10:26 am

I got FFIX a while ago and got the PS Theme free as well (it got so annoying after awhile lol) I really have to return to it, I have made it through the Ice caverns and to the village where the smuggling is going on

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 31 Jul 2018, 10:41 am

I too installed the theme, the menu noises take me back...

I am not much further than you are, just on the airship and wandering around the first big city.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 04 Aug 2018, 5:27 am

Gonna have to try Become Human once I’ve finished Zelda then, thanks Dec.

No Man’s Sky is Another I’ve heard about but know nothing of.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by wisden Sat 04 Aug 2018, 1:40 pm

International cricket captain 2018

wisden

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Sat 04 Aug 2018, 3:27 pm

wisden wrote:International cricket captain 2018

not played a icc since the 05 ashes version. much changed since?

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by wisden Sat 04 Aug 2018, 3:50 pm

Yeah they're good, i mean thing on them, is the updates etc....but domestic leagues from all countries, new add-ons in different game modes...IMO they are very good games..

wisden

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Mon 13 Aug 2018, 2:11 pm

I'm back playing Witcher 3, 2 and a half hours into it the other night and decided I'd attack a pack of wild dogs....but there were loads of them and I died and I never saved so I loaded from were I began and had to start again, long story short I was playing till 4 in the morning Laugh

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 13 Aug 2018, 5:03 pm

President Trump wrote:I'm back playing Witcher 3, 2 and a half hours into it the other night and decided I'd attack a pack of wild dogs....but there were loads of them and I died and I never saved so I loaded from were I began and had to start again, long story short I was playing till 4 in the morning Laugh

I'm also back on Witcher 3. Came close to some sort of breakdown having spent over an hour unable to defeat a gollum with a broken sword (having run out of supplies to boost my health) only to discover that I didn't even need to fight the b*stard. Could've avoided most of the caverns I was struggling through if I wasn't trying to knob a hippie sorceress.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 14 Aug 2018, 10:42 am

Galted wrote:
President Trump wrote:I'm back playing Witcher 3, 2 and a half hours into it the other night and decided I'd attack a pack of wild dogs....but there were loads of them and I died and I never saved so I loaded from were I began and had to start again, long story short I was playing till 4 in the morning Laugh

I'm also back on Witcher 3. Came close to some sort of breakdown having spent over an hour unable to defeat a gollum with a broken sword (having run out of supplies to boost my health) only to discover that I didn't even need to fight the b*stard. Could've avoided most of the caverns I was struggling through if I wasn't trying to knob a hippie sorceress.

He is a b*stard to get past, I'm not sure if she is the one you can bone on the unicorn?

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 14 Aug 2018, 12:19 pm

President Trump wrote:
Galted wrote:

He is a b*stard to get past, I'm not sure if she is the one you can bone on the unicorn?

The unicorn one is the brunette, I think I'm a few months' play  away from getting anything from her. This is the blonde one who lives in a cottage in the forest. Was shocked to see her tits earlier in the game, things certainly have moved on from the days of Manic Miner and Frogger.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 14 Aug 2018, 12:37 pm

Ah she's a right hussy. I ended up going for the redhead.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 14 Aug 2018, 12:39 pm

Left it alone for a month or two now but I've done the main story but now have the expansions to get through.
My fave characters were the hags and the weird ugly boy thing that lived near them.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next