The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Trump Presidency

+37
Pie
the-goon
Luckless Pedestrian
MrInvisible
profitius
Sin é
SecretFly
Marky
ShahenshahG
Taylorman
Duty281
BamBam
Good Golly I'm Olly
aja424
lostinwales
GSC
Pal Joey
Mad for Chelsea
catchweight
88Chris05
JuliusHMarx
kingraf
Dolphin Ziggler
Ent
No 7&1/2
Samo
superflyweight
Gwlad
Galted
LionsV2
navyblueshorts
TRUSSMAN66
Hero
mikey_dragon
Muscular-mouse
Scottrf
Pr4wn
41 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Trump Presidency - Page 15 Empty The Trump Presidency

Post by Pr4wn Wed 16 Aug 2017 - 15:41

First topic message reminder :

Assault rifle.

That is not self-defence.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

The Trump Presidency - Page 15 Empty Re: The Trump Presidency

Post by SecretFly Wed 14 Nov 2018 - 13:45

navyblueshorts wrote:
SecretFly wrote:Look on the bright side.  Always find the bright side.

Trump has singlehandedly cured Robert De Niro of lifelong dysarthria.

After a lifetime of grunts and growls (I'm too cool to talk) interviews; boy, has he found his voice now!  
Either he's doing one of his best ever roles now (a Trump spy in the Hollywood jungle) or he looks like a man with a lot of skeletons he wants to hide.  

Thank you, Mr President, for curing Mr De Niro.  You're a magician!
Headscratch

The Trump Presidency - Page 15 2Q==

Wink

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Wed 14 Nov 2018 - 13:51

SecretFly wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:
SecretFly wrote:Look on the bright side.  Always find the bright side.

Trump has singlehandedly cured Robert De Niro of lifelong dysarthria.

After a lifetime of grunts and growls (I'm too cool to talk) interviews; boy, has he found his voice now!  
Either he's doing one of his best ever roles now (a Trump spy in the Hollywood jungle) or he looks like a man with a lot of skeletons he wants to hide.  

Thank you, Mr President, for curing Mr De Niro.  You're a magician!
Headscratch

The Trump Presidency - Page 15 2Q==

Wink
Laugh I feel better for that SF. Thanks Ale.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Thu 6 Dec 2018 - 17:27

SecretFly wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:OK, but it didn't address anything I wrote (on planet Earth).

I believe in democracy like I believe in the EU. It has it's flaws, but it's the best thing we've got.

I don't like Trump because I believe him to be racist, misogynist and a liar (the latter is true of most politicians but Trump seems to do it more brazenly). His lack of morals is more important to me than his political beliefs, because I happen to think morals are more important than politics.

Edit - the idea that Trump wants to rid Washington of corruption is naïve - he simply wants to replace the current corruption with his own, that he controls.

That's your belief.  Entitled to it.

I don't share it.  I believe he loves the limelight, he loves life, he has a powerful ego, he wants to make an impression in the history books - to an extent he already has.  But look at poor Obama.  How quickly a image disintegrated.
So I believe Trump is on a mission.  He's no angel.  He doesn't have to be.  He's stirred America and the world and he's not finished yet.  I'll wait for his full time before saying if he was a success or not.  But right now, for me, he's on the right path.  He's wealthy enough and had more than enough 'lobbyist' contacts in the Whitehouse before he was elected.  He didn't need the office to gain wealth and influence (unlike some more recent ones)

I say the hatred of him is induced by the publicity and the publicity is stage managed.  He has plenty of articulate and young blacks and women fighting in his corner.  Nobody that hates him wants to go there and listen to them.  There are many commentators female and black that say the portrayal is crap.  

He's a rough hewn man and I don't give a damn about his style of language or his demeanour.  The world might think it didn't need him but he didn't vote for himself...so part of the world is wrong.  To the other part of the world, he's timely and might have gotten here sooner.  And THIS is from a once ardent supporter of Bill Clinton.  But you do your reading and your research and ........................ isn't there a movement now Walkaway?  I walked away.

Out of interest, Fly, what do you think Trump's mission is, beyond 'stirring' things?

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 6 Dec 2018 - 21:01

Trump approval rating..

Yougov..

App 44
Disapp 50

Rasmussen

App 49
Disapp 50..

Can't think of any President that has lost in 60 years with a rating of 49..

The preamble to 2020 starts in the next two months...Democrats need to chose......Wisely.

Beto would be my pick.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Thu 6 Dec 2018 - 21:52

Beto?

Gosh...the Kennedy Kandidate again. Clinton (the Bill one) tried that angle too back in the day, when he tried some Kennedy-esque mannerisms and speechifying intonations. It worked for him, I guess; but it was a good laugh too at the time as I recall.

I hope a Kennedy stands against Beto to show him how it's really done..........

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by the-goon Fri 7 Dec 2018 - 9:26

Beto is Straight, White and Male, surely the Dems will pick an "intersectional" candidate with lots of oppression points?
It doesn't matter, Trump will win. The sheer insufferablity of left wing, anti-Trump activists will push the most centrist of centrists to pick Trump as the lesser of two evils.
But hey, maybe if they call him a racist just one more time, the penny might drop...

the-goon

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sat 8 Dec 2018 - 9:06

Trump is struggling in the rust belt which will be pivotal..

Beto won't have Clinton's baggage with Black Americans who stayed home in numbers at WH16..

Policies like 'three strikes and you are out' came home to roost.

I think Beto beats Trump....Not sure Warren or Biden do though..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Sat 8 Dec 2018 - 10:38

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Trump is struggling in the rust belt which will be pivotal..

Beto won't have Clinton's baggage with Black Americans who stayed home in numbers at WH16..

Policies like 'three strikes and you are out' came home to roost.

I think Beto beats Trump....Not sure Warren or Biden do though..

Beto sure got a lot of money backing him last time.  The story in America (I suspect) for the next few months - at the very least - will be 'follow the money trail'.  This does not allude to Beto yet but it's obvious that if the climate of discourse involves the source of contributions to political campaigns and personalities and what level of control is applied for such backing, then by the time electioneering for 2020 starts, Beto himself might have been dragged into the discussion.
I suspect by then, he'll certainly have been examined enough in fine print by any challenger (from within his own party as much as a Republican) to not be portrayed as so clean and fresh as he was painted in the mid-terms.
Macron had a manufactured young, fresh, new, progressive persona attached to his campaign too.  Americans and outside observers will know where that particular portrayal has ended up in recent months/weeks.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 14 Dec 2018 - 13:52

Approval ratings leaders...Yougov..

Trump 42%
May 30%
Corbyn 24 %
Macron 20%

Trump selected other approval ratings..

Harris poll......Trump 50%
Rasmussen....Trump 48%..

However..

He polls 43% in Bellwethers like Michigan and that probably isn't good enough against anyone but Clinton.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Pie Sat 15 Dec 2018 - 4:15

I dont think Trump gives a rats ass about being Pres. I think he is full of hate and vengeance for Obama ever since the latter humiliated The Donald at the Press Correspondents dinner. He simply wants to undo everything the first black President did for the USA.

Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sat 15 Dec 2018 - 7:22

Trump hates anyone who idolises his hero Donald Trump..His hero because he doesn't exist....Trump is an insecure little boy acting a part..

Too much time spent alone in his Penthouse for 50 years blurs the lines of reality...I imagine he doesn't know who he really is...Big Donald Trump is a persona built as a defence mechanism against the outside World..

Saying that winning the Presidency from outside the loop really is an amazing achievement regardless of what happens next...Beating the machine is a monumentall task and he managed it..

Sadly he isn't the type to enjoy that fact...Because the Tea Lady probably looked at his hair for a split second too long or a minion didn't call him Sir..

In a perverse way I like Trump...Because though he has spent much of his life winning he is a loser..

Interesting CNN poll on Democratic race..

Biden 30%
Sanders 14%
O'Rourke 8%
Booker 5%
Harris 4%

Of course the frontrunners have name recognition but the much promoted Harris is a shock down at 4% and it is a big lead for Joe..

Biden will get the Obama endorsement if he runs..

Only one poll though.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Sat 15 Dec 2018 - 8:45

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Trump hates anyone who idolises his hero Donald Trump..His hero because he doesn't exist....Trump is an insecure little boy acting a part...

Sounds like someone should have more respect for the office of President. Or something.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by Pie Sat 15 Dec 2018 - 17:27

Biden doesnt stand a snow balls chance. Trump will take his particular brand of nice guy and eat him for breakfast. Trump is literally begging for Biden. Thats assuming he hasn't been impeached of course in which case, assuming they can rouse Pence from his catatonic state of religiosity Biden may have a chance.

Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sat 15 Dec 2018 - 18:40

Pr4wn wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Trump hates anyone who idolises his hero Donald Trump..His hero because he doesn't exist....Trump is an insecure little boy acting a part...

Sounds like someone should have more respect for the office of President. Or something.

Thanks for the interesting reply.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sat 15 Dec 2018 - 19:22

Pie wrote:Biden doesnt stand a snow balls chance. Trump will take his particular brand of nice guy and eat him for breakfast. Trump is literally begging for Biden. Thats assuming he hasn't been impeached of course in which case, assuming they can rouse Pence from his catatonic state of religiosity Biden may have a chance.

Biden is a steady pair of hands....Don't think Trump will be impeached as he polls better than the GOP and there will be plenty of seats up for grabs in 2020..

Rust belt States will decide 2020...At the moment the recovery is much slower in the mid West.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Sat 15 Dec 2018 - 23:37

Parallel Universes operating on this planet! We don't even need rocket fuel, which is of course great for the Global warming, I mean Climate change.... I mean Weather.

"Touchy Feely Biden" will bring home the WH for the Democrats? He'll have to swim through a few oceans of ridicule to get there - provided he's still eligible by then.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pie Mon 17 Dec 2018 - 16:16

Ii think once Trump knows he is being taken down, he will try and take the US down with him. Bad times ahead.

Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Tue 18 Dec 2018 - 16:46

Vultures are circling:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46611178
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Tue 18 Dec 2018 - 17:03

Imagine that - Trump being a big f*ck-off crook.

(Allegedly.)

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by the-goon Thu 20 Dec 2018 - 14:58

Pie wrote:I dont think Trump gives a rats ass about being Pres. I think he is full of hate and vengeance for Obama ever since the latter humiliated The Donald at the Press Correspondents dinner. He simply wants to undo everything the first black President did for the USA.

Sure...

Except for the fact Trump has been saying the same thing regarding trade and immigration since the 80's AND it's like the 3rd time he has run for president. But yeah, Orange Man Bad.

Hilariously, Trump has been better for blacks than Obama. Shame so many can't leave the Democratic plantation.
-

the-goon

Back to top Go down

Post by Pie Thu 20 Dec 2018 - 16:24

The world has become such a dangerous place. We used to be sold the big lie that global security was based on opposing political doctrine; at least in that environment the superpowers had constructed ways of venting in order to avoid conflagration. Now the balance of the world is simply a function of the insecurity, greed and egotism of fragile demagogues. People need to take power back.

Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Thu 20 Dec 2018 - 16:57

the-goon wrote:
Pie wrote:I dont think Trump gives a rats ass about being Pres. I think he is full of hate and vengeance for Obama ever since the latter humiliated The Donald at the Press Correspondents dinner. He simply wants to undo everything the first black President did for the USA.

Sure...

Except for the fact Trump has been saying the same thing regarding trade and immigration since the 80's AND it's like the 3rd time he has run for president1. But yeah, Orange Man Bad.2

Hilariously, Trump has been better for blacks than Obama.3 Shame so many can't leave the Democratic plantation4.  
-
1Really? I can only find evidence of him actually running in 2000, prior to 2016.
2Yep.
3And your evidence for this is?
4Careful.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri 21 Dec 2018 - 18:15

navyblueshorts wrote:
the-goon wrote:

Sure...

Except for the fact Trump has been saying the same thing regarding trade and immigration since the 80's AND it's like the 3rd time he has run for president1. But yeah, Orange Man Bad.2

Hilariously, Trump has been better for blacks than Obama.3 Shame so many can't leave the Democratic plantation4.  
-
1Really? I can only find evidence of him actually running in 2000, prior to 2016.
2Yep.
3And your evidence for this is?
4Careful.

1 - He didn't.
2 -
3 - Probably going to be this being the lowest employment rate in black American history. This is true, but ignores the fact that under Obama the black unemployment rate went from nearly 13% to 7.8%, while under the Orange One, it has gone from 7.8% to about 6.6%. So it's true but also, it isn't something that points to an improvement, but hey, the unemployment rate literally halved under Obama, and and apparently Trump is the economy King.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/14/us/politics/fact-check-trump-jobs-black-americans.html

in any case, Trump has had as bad two week period as I think any president has in history. If he goes up against Beto, I think Beto takes Texas. Given his conservative voting style, I'd be surprised if Beto didn't take back some of the Rust Belt. Texas plus a Rust Belt state wins him the electionif absolutely nothing else happens this election different to the last, Beto would win. West Virginia, Pennsylvania, and Wiscosin went blue during the mid-terms, by popular vote, as did Michigan. I don't know if this means that 2016 really was a case of Trump beating the only human being he possibly could have beaten, or if it means that Trump is such a cult of personality that the United Stats is basically Democrats and Trumpians, who won't even bother turning up for an election where he isn't on the ticket

kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Fri 21 Dec 2018 - 21:46

I thought Mexico were going to pay for the wall?

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Sat 29 Dec 2018 - 11:15

Did the police find the Drone yet?

No. 6 Allcock Av, Felthamm - there's a kid who lives there who'd be up to it.  Have they questioned him yet?

Fantasy News is alive an well on these pages.  Up hands how many of you are 'Russian' bots?  You can use numbers if your progammers haven't given you an answer to that question in English yet.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Sat 29 Dec 2018 - 11:57

First day of Trump's Presidency.  After all the glory of the Inauguration, when the five people turned up to cheer his speech, back into the Oval office with his closest pals who helped him defeat the Saint Hillary of Virtuous Womanhood.

Anyway, he sits down for the first time at JFK's desk, finds the seat a little too small for his ego but still....let's get to work.

But first, just to relax for a bit, let's all look at the Movie called 911, As It Happened, produced by the major news media organisations of the world, BBC/CNN/ABC/Fox etc.   Have a good laugh at a wonderfully produced comedy and then down to biz.............

Trump:  "Could someone get me the real 911 top secret files/electronic communications from FBI and CIA and NSA please.  Gotta start somewhere."
Obama Stay-Behind agent:  "But sir.... em, that's done and dusted ain't it?  Like, we all know that the CNN and BBC folks did all the investigative work on that and such.  I think we should concentrate on this ridiculous Border Wall that you have down here as one of your fantasy projects?"
Trump:  "That'll come but first.... 911 files."
OSBA: "But there's nothing to see there.  It's a closed case."
Trump:  "Oh yeah?  Did President Obama look at the files?"
OSBA: "I don't know.  It never came up"
Trump:  "But if he had looked at them, he'd have come to the same conclusions about 911 as I'm about to when I have my people look through them?"
OSBA:  "The wall, sir.  Let's talk about the wall, shall we?"
Trump:  "Nope, let's talk about 911 - I have a suspicion there's a Pandora's box quality to them planes hitting those towers."
OSBA:  "Em...well could it wait, sir.  Head of the FBI, James Comey wants to see you urgently.  He has news for you that I think will surprise you.  I think he's going to tell you that you probably cheated Hillary Clinton out of the Presidency and should maybe step-down?"
Trump:  "Oh?  Well that IS news to me.  Send him in.  I'm very interested in this new development.....and have those top secret 911 files/communications on my desk when I return from this Very Important Meeting with the Tall Lad."

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Sat 29 Dec 2018 - 18:59

SecretFly wrote:Did the police find the Drone yet?

No. 6 Allcock Av, Felthamm - there's a kid who lives there who'd be up to it.  Have they questioned him yet?

Fantasy News is alive an well on these pages.  Up hands how many of you are 'Russian' bots?  You can use numbers if your progammers haven't given you an answer to that question in English yet.

The filth should look in the house of lords and the house of commons.....fecking loads of 'em in there.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Sat 29 Dec 2018 - 19:08

Samo wrote:I thought Mexico were going to pay for the wall?

Why a wall anyway?
Why not a really wide moat, similar in size to the English channel, for instance. That'll work.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Mon 31 Dec 2018 - 14:06

SecretFly wrote:First day of Trump's Presidency.  After all the glory of the Inauguration, when the five people turned up to cheer his speech, back into the Oval office with his closest pals who helped him defeat the Saint Hillary of Virtuous Womanhood.

Anyway, he sits down for the first time at JFK's desk, finds the seat a little too small for his ego but still....let's get to work.

But first, just to relax for a bit, let's all look at the Movie called 911, As It Happened, produced by the major news media organisations of the world, BBC/CNN/ABC/Fox etc.   Have a good laugh at a wonderfully produced comedy and then down to biz.............

Trump:  "Could someone get me the real 911 top secret files/electronic communications from FBI and CIA and NSA please.  Gotta start somewhere."
Obama Stay-Behind agent:  "But sir.... em, that's done and dusted ain't it?  Like, we all know that the CNN and BBC folks did all the investigative work on that and such.  I think we should concentrate on this ridiculous Border Wall that you have down here as one of your fantasy projects?"
Trump:  "That'll come but first.... 911 files."
OSBA: "But there's nothing to see there.  It's a closed case."
Trump:  "Oh yeah?  Did President Obama look at the files?"
OSBA: "I don't know.  It never came up"
Trump:  "But if he had looked at them, he'd have come to the same conclusions about 911 as I'm about to when I have my people look through them?"
OSBA:  "The wall, sir.  Let's talk about the wall, shall we?"
Trump:  "Nope, let's talk about 911 - I have a suspicion there's a Pandora's box quality to them planes hitting those towers."
OSBA:  "Em...well could it wait, sir.  Head of the FBI, James Comey wants to see you urgently.  He has news for you that I think will surprise you.  I think he's going to tell you that you probably cheated Hillary Clinton out of the Presidency and should maybe step-down?"
Trump:  "Oh?  Well that IS news to me.  Send him in.  I'm very interested in this new development.....and have those top secret 911 files/communications on my desk when I return from this Very Important Meeting with the Tall Lad."
Tumbleweed
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 9 Jan 2019 - 8:51

Trump $6 billion wall demand will fall on deaf ears...But his anti illegal address will play well outside the Liberal MSM.

"I tried my best to build a wall but the Democrats wanted to let drug gangs...Murderers and rap**ts in" will make a helluva soundbite come 2020....Coupled with millions of new jobs and a Mueller investigation that can't get near him...(If you stay off CNN you get a better picture)..

You'd have to make it 50/50 on an extra term...Incumbency always a helpful factor to sitting Presidents factored in..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Wed 9 Jan 2019 - 10:44

According to polls the majority of Americans blame Trump for the shutdown, not the Dems.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Wed 9 Jan 2019 - 12:09

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Trump $6 billion wall demand will fall on deaf ears...But his anti illegal address will play well outside the Liberal MSM.

"I tried my best to build a wall but the Democrats wanted to let drug gangs...Murderers and rap**ts in"  will make a helluva soundbite come 2020....Coupled with millions of new jobs and a Mueller investigation that can't get near him...(If you stay off CNN you get a better picture)..

You'd have to make it 50/50 on an extra term...Incumbency always a helpful factor to sitting Presidents factored in..

Well, the Dems will have to bang the drum (ad nauseam) that most of the drugs don't come via the US Southern border etc. Given Trump's demonstrable lying on other issues, I'm sure there's evidence that the majority of rapists don't either. As to Mueller, I think we should watch this space given no-one really knows what he has. I don't watch CNN, but I read plenty from numerous sources (all MSM though, so obviously all fake) that suggest there's nothing for Trump to feel comfortable on re. Mueller.

Whatever happens, it's clear that politics is so polarised in the US now that Trump can do/say absolutely anything and it'll make not a jot of difference to his core supporters. Logic and facts have long since left the building.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Wed 9 Jan 2019 - 12:42

navyblueshorts wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Trump $6 billion wall demand will fall on deaf ears...But his anti illegal address will play well outside the Liberal MSM.

"I tried my best to build a wall but the Democrats wanted to let drug gangs...Murderers and rap**ts in"  will make a helluva soundbite come 2020....Coupled with millions of new jobs and a Mueller investigation that can't get near him...(If you stay off CNN you get a better picture)..

Well, the Dems will have to bang the drum (ad nauseam) that most of the drugs don't come via the US Southern border etc. Given Trump's demonstrable lying on other issues, I'm sure there's evidence that the majority of rapists don't either. As to Mueller, I think we should watch this space given no-one really knows what he has. I don't watch CNN, but I read plenty from numerous sources (all MSM though, so obviously all fake) that suggest there's nothing for Trump to feel comfortable on re. Mueller.

Whatever happens, it's clear that politics is so polarised in the US now that Trump can do/say absolutely anything and it'll make not a jot of difference to his core supporters. Logic and facts have long since left the building.

The problem for Trump there is that he needs more than just his core supporters to win the election. He hasn't sought to appeal to anyone beyond his core support since he came to office. As long as the Democrats don't nominate someone as polarising as Hillary Clinton was, he's surely going to be at risk of losing the votes of more moderate Republicans, and the floating voters who backed him last time.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 9 Jan 2019 - 15:13

Republicans will vote against Democrats and tax rises...He will get more than his core support..Also the Economy is a big player.

He loses however if the Democrats can find a candidate that gets the vote out..Clinton couldn't..

Not sure Harris and Warren do that...Could be wrong.

I like Biden and Beto...Not sure either wins the nomination though..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Wed 9 Jan 2019 - 15:30

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Republicans will vote against Democrats...
Is it really as bad as that? No matter what a politician of the other political stable says, they wouldn't vote for them? Just to be clear, I'm not suggesting a typical Democrat traditionalist wouldn't do the same in the opposite sense.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 9 Jan 2019 - 15:45

Not just Tax rises.....You have Roe v Wade.....Immigration.....

Each side gets 42%....All about the floaters after that..

Trump has a decent economy...Incumbency..Anti immigrant rhetoric which plays well with those worried about standard of living and healthcare costs....Also his sexual perversions are old news..

Democrats have the MSM and the knowledge that Trump is an idiot....

I think 2020 will be close..Dems need to choose wisely.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 9 Jan 2019 - 16:08

Will the States of America ever truly be United again?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 10 Jan 2019 - 10:49

Will the Republic of Congo ever be Democratic again?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Thu 10 Jan 2019 - 11:17

Not if I have anything to do with it.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 10 Jan 2019 - 11:18

Luckless Pedestrian wrote:Not if I have anything to do with it.

Laugh Yeah, let's not go there. Room service is horrible I hear!

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Thu 10 Jan 2019 - 19:04

Chuck got candy Laugh

They got offered candy but Mr and Mrs Munster still left with grim reaper faces.

What more do these people need for peace??

So you don't like the red glassy ones with the blue wrapping paper. So what? Spit them out and fill your hands with other types. The box was full, I'm told.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun 13 Jan 2019 - 16:00

In a poll out about whether it is a good idea building Trump's wall..

Yes 42% (+8)

42% basically Trump's poll rating..

Crazy time for Politics.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Sun 13 Jan 2019 - 16:09

More than half of those polled blame Trump for the shutdown. Less than 30% blame the Democrats.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Sun 13 Jan 2019 - 18:04

Ivanka Trump possible head of world bank is doing the rounds, cos she's so good at sums and all...

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 18 Jan 2019 - 16:06

CNN maybe jerking off to Cohen testimony....But unless there is a paper trail with Trump's signature somewhere....The White House will just write it off by suggesting....what is the point of believing a convicted fraudster and perjuror with an axe to grind looking to pass the buck for his reprehensible actions...

Nothing to see here....Not sure there ever will be..

CNN's ratings a dropping like a stone in a lake with its 24/7 Trump obsession.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Fri 18 Jan 2019 - 16:48

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:CNN maybe jerking off to Cohen testimony....But unless there is a paper trail with Trump's signature somewhere....The White House will just write it off by suggesting....what is the point of believing a convicted fraudster and perjuror with an axe to grind looking to pass the buck for his reprehensible actions...

Think you're spot on re. White House response, especially as that just follows form to-date, but it really depends on what Mueller has. If he has additional corroborating testimonies or other substantive evidence, it's hard to see how the White House can carry on that way. Guess it also depends on who gets to see Mueller's report. Time will tell...
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by Pie Fri 18 Jan 2019 - 17:07

We dont need to convince the Courts that trump is guilty, only the press and his base. He is alienating an entire nation with his petulant shut down right now but the tide will turn on him. His biggest lack of judgment is putting so much faith in his base; these are the lowest of the low, fickle ignorant people who will turn on a dime when the time is right and he will become the focus of their ire.

Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Fri 18 Jan 2019 - 17:10

navyblueshorts wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:CNN maybe jerking off to Cohen testimony....But unless there is a paper trail with Trump's signature somewhere....The White House will just write it off by suggesting....what is the point of believing a convicted fraudster and perjuror with an axe to grind looking to pass the buck for his reprehensible actions...

Think you're spot on re. White House response, especially as that just follows form to-date, but it really depends on what Mueller has. If he has additional corroborating testimonies or other substantive evidence, it's hard to see how the White House can carry on that way. Guess it also depends on who gets to see Mueller's report. Time will tell...

Buzzfeed claim to have seen corroborating documents / emails. If it was just Cohen's word, it wouldn't be the story it is.

But until these these documents see the light of day....

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 18 Jan 2019 - 17:22

Pie wrote:We dont need to convince the Courts that trump is guilty, only the press and his base. He is alienating an entire nation with his petulant shut down right now but the tide will turn on him. His biggest lack of judgment is putting so much faith in his base; these are the lowest of the low, fickle ignorant people who will turn on a dime when the time is right and he will become the focus of their ire.

Easy to say but being an odious character didn't stop him in 2016..

Now he is an odious character that has overseen an economy that has raised living standards...Created more jobs...

It's a chip in the game....No one liked Nixon much either but he won a landslide in 72..

Best Presidents are lucky....Grover Cleveland was a good President at the wrong time...Ulysses Grant was crap at the right time..

Saying that with Trump at 40%...History does suggest he is very beatable...But only if the Dems choose wisely which is not a given..

Truman is the only President to get re-elected with similar ratings to Trump...The mcCartyite witch hunt nearly did for him.

Mercifully it didn't..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Pie Fri 18 Jan 2019 - 17:47

The only Dem who I think can beat him is Kerry who no doubt is out of the game, I am counting on Trump beating himself.

Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next