The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greatest Musical Artist of the last 100 years Group 3

5 posters

Go down

Group 3 - vote for two!

Greatest Musical Artist of the last 100 years Group 3 Vote_lcap8%Greatest Musical Artist of the last 100 years Group 3 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 3 ]
Greatest Musical Artist of the last 100 years Group 3 Vote_lcap11%Greatest Musical Artist of the last 100 years Group 3 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 4 ]
Greatest Musical Artist of the last 100 years Group 3 Vote_lcap37%Greatest Musical Artist of the last 100 years Group 3 Vote_rcap 37% 
[ 14 ]
Greatest Musical Artist of the last 100 years Group 3 Vote_lcap5%Greatest Musical Artist of the last 100 years Group 3 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
Greatest Musical Artist of the last 100 years Group 3 Vote_lcap39%Greatest Musical Artist of the last 100 years Group 3 Vote_rcap 39% 
[ 15 ]

Total Votes : 38

Greatest Musical Artist of the last 100 years Group 3 Empty Greatest Musical Artist of the last 100 years Group 3

Post by Hero Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:21 am

So yesterday saw our first two groups in which The Cure pipped BB King to top spot in Group 1 and Daft Punk won Group 2 ahead of Nine Inch Nails.

Here's the first group for today....

1. Carlos Santana
2. Run DMC
3. Eric Clapton (& Cream)
4. Emerson, Lake and Palmer
5. Pink Floyd

Last edited by Hero on Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:40 am; edited 2 times in total

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Greatest Musical Artist of the last 100 years Group 3 Empty Re: Greatest Musical Artist of the last 100 years Group 3

Post by Beer Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:49 am

Tough group this one. Had to go for Eric and Pink Floyd.

Couldn't make a big enough case for Run DMC or Santana.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Greatest Musical Artist of the last 100 years Group 3 Empty Re: Greatest Musical Artist of the last 100 years Group 3

Post by ChequeredJersey Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:11 am

This is a very tough field- Clapton at his best was great, Pink Floyd revolutionary, but Santana remains for me (inc Hendrix) the best guitarist of all time and the winner on this list and possibly one of my contenders for overall winner personally.

Supernatural is probably top 3 albums I have ever heard
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:14 pm

Pink Floyd, even the Barrett years were genius. No-one worthy of the second vote but I hope to use it soon.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwlad Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:10 pm

Galted wrote:Pink Floyd, even the Barrett years were genius. No-one worthy of the second vote but I hope to use it soon.

No one

Rolling Eyes

Gwlad

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:22 pm

Gwlad wrote:
Galted wrote:Pink Floyd, even the Barrett years were genius. No-one worthy of the second vote but I hope to use it soon.

No one

Rolling Eyes

Aww, bless, I've got a little stalker. I think I'll call it Winky.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwlad Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:58 pm

Galted wrote:
Gwlad wrote:

No one

Rolling Eyes

Aww, bless, I've got a little stalker.  I think I'll call it Winky.

I'm absolutely certain you already have a Winky (ask your wife) Laugh

For the record you stalked me on the rugby thread.

Gwlad

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwlad Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:11 pm

It's obviously Eric and Floyd. No one else in the list comes close.

Gwlad

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:12 pm

Gwlad wrote:
Galted wrote:
Gwlad wrote:

No one

Rolling Eyes

Smile I plead guilty.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwlad Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:14 am

Galted wrote:
Gwlad wrote:
Galted wrote:
Gwlad wrote:

No one

Rolling Eyes

Smile  I plead guilty.

See, again you've messed yourself.....you don't need to add guilty, you just plead.... Laugh stupid boy.

Gwlad

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:22 pm

Gwlad wrote:
Galted wrote:
Gwlad wrote:
Galted wrote:
Gwlad wrote:

No one

Rolling Eyes

Smile  I plead guilty.

See, again you've messed yourself.....you don't need to add guilty, you just plead.... Laugh stupid boy.

clap

What a lesson I've been taught!  You certainly are the cleverest person in the UK and the prince of 606v2.

clap clap clap

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down