The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ulster v Dragons 22nd September 2017

+14
eirebilly
Artful_Dodger
Redman
clivemcl
Stone Motif
Don Alfonso
mikey_dragon
Pete330v2
munkian
RiscaGame
marty2086
Kingshu
LordDowlais
Luckless Pedestrian
18 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Ulster v Dragons 22nd September 2017 - Page 4 Empty Ulster v Dragons 22nd September 2017

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Thu 21 Sep 2017, 12:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ulster: C Piutau, T Bowe, D Cave, McCloskey, J Stockdale, P Nelson, P Marshall, K McCall, R Herring, R Ah You, R Diack, A O’Connor, C Ross, C Henry (captain), N Timoney. Replacements: J Andrew, A Warwick, W Herbst, I Henderson, M Rea, D Shanahan, B Herron, R Lyttle.

Dragons: C Meyer, A Hughes, T Palamo, P Howard, G Gasson, D Jones, O Leonard, T Davies, G Ellis, L Fairbrother, M Screech, R Landman, M Williams, O Griffiths (captain), R Blake. Replacements: R Buckley, P Price, B Harris, J Davies, L Greggains, D Blacker, A O’Brien, W Talbot Davies.

Referee: Dan Jones (WRU, 10th competition game)
AR1: Ian Davies (WRU). AR2: Adam Jones (WRU)
TMO: John Mason (WRU)

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Ulster v Dragons 22nd September 2017 - Page 4 Empty Re: Ulster v Dragons 22nd September 2017

Post by RiscaGame Mon 25 Sep 2017, 4:04 pm

I read it and agreed with everything he said. I didn't really have an issue with him rotating anyway, but he has definitely explained his decision.

RiscaGame

Back to top Go down

Ulster v Dragons 22nd September 2017 - Page 4 Empty Re: Ulster v Dragons 22nd September 2017

Post by The Great Aukster Mon 25 Sep 2017, 9:06 pm

Despite the scoreline, the Dragons are looking better in their attitude this season. Jackman will play his best combinations at home and try to find some new ones away.

Heard that one of the Ulster players was bragging about the win and Gibbes went through him for a shortcut, as he was not at all happy with the performance.

The Great Aukster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Sep 2017, 9:44 pm

Reading my comments isn't good. I'm sure some of you are thinking I've lost it. Rory, yet again, I'm sorry. I'm telling you this because nobody really knows me here. Anyway, I've had a blow to the head that required brain surgery. The surgery was fine, but the meds have screwed me up.

Better that I just leave this site and all others right now. I'm making an ejit out of myself. Sorry for the nonsense. Rory.

Anyway, I tried to delete my account, but the email isn't right. Probably my fault on signing on originally. Mods please delete my account. I will come back : ) Just it's best I have a bit of space right now. Commenting on these sites isn't helping me at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete330v2 Mon 25 Sep 2017, 9:51 pm

Munchkin wrote:Reading my comments isn't good. I'm sure some of you are thinking I've lost it. Rory, yet again, I'm sorry. I'm telling you this because nobody really knows me here. Anyway, I've had a blow to the head that required brain surgery. The surgery was fine, but the meds have screwed me up.

Better that I just leave this site and all others right now. I'm making an ejit out of myself. Sorry for the nonsense. Rory.

Anyway, I tried to delete my account, but the email isn't right. Probably my fault on signing on originally. Mods please delete my account. I will come back : ) Just it's best I have a bit of space right now. Commenting on these sites isn't helping me at all.

Sorry to hear you're leaving Munchy. I too have had my grey matter operated on and left with chronic pain etc so just remember you're not alone. I think you should stay anyway, you'll only hover and then get frustrated at not being able to join in. We've all had run ins with other posters and lost the plot a bit. It just takes bad timing and someone else being an irritant to result in some furious typing. Never forget, it's just that, typing. Nobody got hurt. Very Happy

Pete330v2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Sep 2017, 9:56 pm

Thanks, Pete. I remember you going through a tough time a few years ago. I need to back off from these sites though. I applaud the fact that you stayed with it. Maybe I just don't have your strength. I will come back. Fact is I love this place, and the people in it. Even my Welsh friends.

Mods delete my account. Many thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Tue 26 Sep 2017, 12:02 pm

Hope you're better soon, Munchkin. OK

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by RiscaGame Tue 26 Sep 2017, 12:21 pm

No need to delete your account Munchkin. Get well soon.

RiscaGame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4