The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's not 'Send', it's the 'Culture Cup', stupid.

+6
Galted
Beer
Dolphin Ziggler
1GrumpyGolfer
Hero
Pal Joey
10 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

It's not 'Send', it's the 'Culture Cup', stupid. - Page 4 Empty It's not 'Send', it's the 'Culture Cup', stupid.

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 02 Oct 2017, 11:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Loaded Dog wrote:Fooled Again! Don't Do Me Like That.

Thread split! I feel a whole lot better!

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

It's not 'Send', it's the 'Culture Cup', stupid. - Page 4 Empty Re: It's not 'Send', it's the 'Culture Cup', stupid.

Post by Galted Mon 09 Oct 2017, 8:15 am

Morning all. The 'happy days' is very intriguing, just what the thread needs now that we no longer have michaels's weekend anecdotes.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

It's not 'Send', it's the 'Culture Cup', stupid. - Page 4 Empty Re: It's not 'Send', it's the 'Culture Cup', stupid.

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 09 Oct 2017, 8:18 am

Sadly it was just a joke on the multiple use of day answers. Sorry.

Start stocking up on long lasting foods, avoid panic buying at the end. Looks like May has finally lost her nut

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 09 Oct 2017, 8:21 am

What has May been saying? I have been paying minimal attention.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 09 Oct 2017, 8:35 am

rick_dagless wrote:Morning all, what is now left in this round?

1, 7, 8, 9, 10

Goodbye grey sky, hello blue... music

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 09 Oct 2017, 9:23 am

She's giving over to the hard Brexit contingent and saying the ball is in the EU court and preparing for a hard Brexit.  I suspect ration books are in order. Lot of her mps are in partnership with the legatum institute under the guise of a European research group. Just read the first line of Bernard Jenkins MP article in the guardian today and you'll get the gist of the madness were dealing with. It might be a bluff  but the consequences of no deal are so disastrous that it's not a credible threat and there's a genuine chance we might get an accidental Brexit with the EU not understanding that they're dealing with Zealots, not politicians.

Essentially she's going to make a legally and practically  suspect offer that has to be rejected then blame the EU for abiding by international law. Papers will lap it up and that's where the food shortages start coming in as none of our ports are big enough or have enough manpower to handle it. You might want to shift into regulatory law if you can as there's going to be some serious work required that the morons at deloitte and Co can't handle.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 09 Oct 2017, 9:42 am

That's a pretty serious matter, Shah, making a joke that goes over my head.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 09 Oct 2017, 10:09 am

Morning fellas,

Geez... that's almost certainly going to end up a mess, Shah. Just read the article. I saw some UK rep trying to stand up to the EU the other day in Brussels. Such a difficult situation... they all seem fairly obstructionist and vindictive.

1. Thursday.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 09 Oct 2017, 10:25 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:Morning fellas,

Geez... that's almost certainly going to end up a mess, Shah. Just read the article. I saw some UK rep trying to stand up to the EU the other day in Brussels. Such a difficult situation... they all seem fairly obstructionist and vindictive.

1. Thursday.

Correct

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 09 Oct 2017, 11:21 am

Where's Hero?
I feel like a vote right now. Should be interesting...

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 09 Oct 2017, 12:34 pm

Aye TLD. It's a big clusterf@ck and it's only getting worse. People think they're going to get a land of milk and honey but in actual fact may end up with food shortages and job losses as there is a recession due in the economic cycle as well. Less a case of the straw breaking the camels back as it is a round bale of hay landing on it and instantly turning it into a rug.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 09 Oct 2017, 12:36 pm

Anyway enough about Brexit or my teeth will disintegrate. How the devil are you?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 09 Oct 2017, 12:40 pm

Great mate.
Some really crazy (but very nice) airbnb guests left early this morning to drive back to Melbourne.

We finally had a few drops of rain this morning but the clouds quickly burned off and it reached 34 degrees at lunchtime. Ridiculous...!
0.2mm + 1.2mm of rain in the last 65 days.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 09 Oct 2017, 12:41 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:Aye TLD. It's a big clusterf@ck and it's only getting worse. People think they're going to get a land of milk and honey but in actual fact may end up with food shortages and job losses as there is a recession due in the economic cycle as well. Less a case of the straw breaking the camels back as it is a round bale of hay landing on it and instantly turning it into a rug.

It's only a poll on the greatest artist of the last 100 years. Don't get so stressed by it.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 09 Oct 2017, 12:42 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:Aye TLD. It's a big clusterf@ck and it's only getting worse. People think they're going to get a land of milk and honey but in actual fact may end up with food shortages and job losses as there is a recession due in the economic cycle as well. Less a case of the straw breaking the camels back as it is a round bale of hay landing on it and instantly turning it into a rug.

It's only a poll on the greatest artist of the last 100 years. Don't get so stressed by it.

laughing

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 09 Oct 2017, 12:44 pm

The Loaded Dog wrote:Great mate.
Some really crazy (but very nice) airbnb guests left early this morning to drive back to Melbourne.

We finally had a few drops of rain this morning but the clouds quickly burned off and it reached 34 degrees at lunchtime. Ridiculous...!
0.2mm + 1.2mm of rain in the last 65 days.

I couldn't do Airbnb, firstly for legal reasons and secondly they might discover my harem. Do you do this often?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 09 Oct 2017, 12:49 pm

I'm having a bit of a run of guests at the moment... but have blocked Dec 15 -Jan 5 for some quiet time. I could run a few harems here. There's plenty of opportunity for differently themed rooms. What are the legal reasons... renting?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 09 Oct 2017, 12:51 pm

Just thought about Ashes test here in early January. I could charge more but think it's best I keep the fans out.
If one of you guys decides to make the long pilgrimage however, you are quite welcome to stay here for free.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 09 Oct 2017, 12:54 pm

No, there is no gas or electric supply to make my wives think they are in a cave in the Arabian desert with no hope of escape. The council frowns on people renting out properties without gas or electric supply.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 09 Oct 2017, 1:02 pm

Had some Indians here last week. The older bloke had the hairiest arms I've ever seen. Like some wild animal or some giant hairy spider. (Tamil)

The daughter, although a little overweight, had a pretty face and was quite friendly with me. Great knockers!

I was so paranoid that I'd have spice stains everywhere on the white counter tops but thank God they ate out every night.

No great big wood fires on the living room floor either! Was I lucky, Shah?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 09 Oct 2017, 1:09 pm

Na tamils don't use that much spice, the only problem there is usually comes from them spraying sandalwood around their own properties and shops and they're so used to it they don't realise how strong it it. My house currently smells like spiced lamb but the air filtering unit will sort it out.

You were lucky that they didn't bring 50 family members per room but that's just me being ignorant rather than a genuine grievance.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 09 Oct 2017, 1:16 pm

ha ha

Had a semi hard-on one morning when I came downstairs and saw the girl wearing this slinky body hugging purple outfit spreading my raspberry jam on some toast.

I did tell her to "help yourself to anything you see in the pantry" after all.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 09 Oct 2017, 1:26 pm

Yeah the local shopkeepers wife is a little attractive like that, well dressed and plump enough without being a fat ho. Pretty faces but Indian subcontinent ladies are generally like that.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 09 Oct 2017, 2:01 pm

Tough task masters too, yeah?
Could imagine how bad things could get if one got on the wrong side.

Like her hairy-armed old man said about Gandhi when we were having a little discussion about history one morning - "live peacefully by all means... but if threatened... fight for all you're worth!" or something like that.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 09 Oct 2017, 2:22 pm

He's probably going to rob you tonight.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 09 Oct 2017, 10:46 pm

I saw him leave for Geelong last Tuesday... supposedly.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 10 Oct 2017, 7:57 am

What's grooving, notches?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 10 Oct 2017, 8:32 am

I'm into the groove, rick, so let's groove tonight. Although obviously we don't need no fascist groove thang.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 10 Oct 2017, 11:24 am

The site appears to be under maintenance a lot today...

Groove is in the heart, Jules.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 10 Oct 2017, 2:17 pm

Adam using the server for his performances at tvX

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 11 Oct 2017, 6:49 am

Morning Notches

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/41566852/woman-says-she-was-the-victim-of-the-pull-a-pig-prank-date

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 11 Oct 2017, 8:58 am

Morning Shah.
Do you think we'll get a thread split in before 2018?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 11 Oct 2017, 9:04 am

Morning Shah,

That really is scraping the bottom of the trough. There'd be nothing worse than being treated like a side of pork I'd imagine.

What goes on for you today my fine scaly friend? Any more news on the work situation?

Good Morning Jules. Are you... back... back in the New York groove?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 11 Oct 2017, 9:57 am

We are one CC under a groove.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 11 Oct 2017, 12:23 pm

Afternoon notches

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 11 Oct 2017, 12:26 pm

Afternoon, Dagless. Been loitering here waiting for you to join, felt a bit too bashful to do so on my own.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 11 Oct 2017, 12:34 pm

Afternoon, Galts always good to have the pleasure of your company.

You voting for Queen?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 11 Oct 2017, 12:42 pm

Yep, Queen and Led Zeppelin, though more of a vote against the other two.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 12 Oct 2017, 7:33 am

Understandable...

Morning all.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 12 Oct 2017, 7:38 am

Morning Notches, apologies spent yesterday in a lemsip induced haze recovering from quite a vicious cold induced backache.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 12 Oct 2017, 7:57 am

Cold induced backache?

Morning mate.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 12 Oct 2017, 8:19 am

Yup the veins constrict around the muscles. Sometimes you get some pain in your shoulder blade or joint. My upper back usually seizes up. How are you mate?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 12 Oct 2017, 8:21 am

Better than you by the sound of it...

In the middle of GDPR shenanigans, so busy as hell, but it is quite interesting... At first.

Any news on the work situation?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 12 Oct 2017, 8:35 am

My manager has been offering my contract to other employees the complete I am a twonk of the highest order. The manager at the client has agreed to the change now just a matter of sorting it out so expecing that to take 6 months. But finally got a firm commitment to change them

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 12 Oct 2017, 10:02 am

Nice, on the up mate.

The Christmas holiday (sorry Shah, don't want to offend) meals are being booked here... FFS

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 12 Oct 2017, 10:47 am

rick_dagless wrote:Nice, on the up mate.

The Christmas holiday (sorry Shah, don't want to offend) meals are being booked here... FFS

As someone who doesn't follow any religion I find your use of the term 'holiday' offensive as the word's roots are to be found in religion.

I consider this a microaggression on your part.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 12 Oct 2017, 10:53 am

Pretty much is TBH, Galts, I shall await the dire consequences of my actions...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 12 Oct 2017, 11:24 am

rick_dagless wrote:Pretty much is TBH, Galts, I shall await the dire consequences of my actions...

I'll do the only thing I can and wage a war on social media. I expect to have Streep, Thompson, Jolie and Paltrow in my corner very soon as it must be nearly a day since they last had a bandwagon to ride on.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 13 Oct 2017, 9:08 am

Just to keep the CCPR going...

Morning notches

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 13 Oct 2017, 9:14 am

Morning rick. Good work.
We don't want today to be unlucky for the CC.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 13 Oct 2017, 9:24 am

Indeed, Jules, though I would expect better from the CC residents than triskaidekaphobia.

But better being safe than sorry.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next