The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Aftermath - 6th November - Don't forget, forget, the sixth of Novemget - Promos and Card

4 posters

Go down

6CW Aftermath - 6th November - Don't forget, forget, the sixth of Novemget - Promos and Card  Empty 6CW Aftermath - 6th November - Don't forget, forget, the sixth of Novemget - Promos and Card

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 25 Oct 2017, 5:37 pm

6CW Aftermath - 6th November 2017 - the fallout from Beachfront Brawl!

Match One
TV Title Rematch
Geoff Steel vs Jerome Dubois

Match Two
Cerberus vs Jack Hurst

Match Three
Hero vs O’Callaghan vs Dicey Reilly

Match Four
Tag Team Titles Elimination-Triple Threat Rematch
CJ & PJ vs The TA vs The Brotherhood

Main Event
Engel vs. Grace

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

6CW Aftermath - 6th November - Don't forget, forget, the sixth of Novemget - Promos and Card  Empty Re: 6CW Aftermath - 6th November - Don't forget, forget, the sixth of Novemget - Promos and Card

Post by TwisT Thu 26 Oct 2017, 1:53 pm

The arena is deafening as the fans await the next episode of 6CW after Beachfront Brawl. Aftermath is ready to roll and the crowd wait in anticipation. Suddenly, the arena screen comes on and Anthony Grace is seated behind a massive oak table. He is flanked by the battered and bruised Jack Hurst and the suited Mr Crowther. Grace looks incensed, a massive bruise surrounding each eye that makes him look like a sunburnt panda.

Crowther nudges Grace when he notices that the camera is on and the A-Game quickly puts some dark sunglasses on. Banging the table in fury he starts to point into the camera.

AG: WHEN WILL YOU PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT I AM NOT PLAYING A GAME HERE! THIS ISN’T FANTASY! THIS IS REAL LIFE! ANTHONY GRACE IS THE EPITOME OF EXCELLENCE AND HE WILL NOT BE EMBARRASSED!

Jack Hurst nods his head as Mr Crowther puts a reassuring hand on Grace’s shoulder. The Hollywood superstar shrugs him off as he continues to get more irate.

AG: REST ASSURED LITTLE PEOPLE, IT IS NOT I ALONE THAT IS DISAPPOINTED AT THE LACK OF VISION IN THIS PLACE! WHEN SALVATION WAS ATTAINABLE IT WAS SNATCHED AWAY BY THE ACTIONS OF SOMEONE PURELY LOOKING OUT FOR THEMSELVES. A WASHED UP FORMER CHAMPION WHO 6CW OFFERED EMPLOYMENT IN GOOD FAITH……

Grace gets to his feet in annoyance.

AG: FAITH THAT CENTRED ON THAT PERSON SITTING DOWN AND SHUTTING UP!

Crowther pushes Grace back down in his seat and whispers in his ear. Hurst steps in and pours Grace a drink of water to calm him down. Grace takes it from him and takes a sip. He nods in appreciation and turns back to the camera with a calmer tone.

AG: Things are quite clear. It could not be clearer! Anthony Grace will win the EWF World Championship. He will then win the 6CW World Championship. He will merge those titles together and a new THE World Championship will be created. A title befitting of The Hollywood Era that will soon be upon us. I will prove to the world that Anthony Grace IS 6CW and that 6CW is all Grace!

Grace suddenly chucks his glass of water at the camera.

AG: NO ONE CAN SAY I DIDN’T GET THE JOB DONE! CERBERUS WAS THERE FOR THE TAKING! THE EWF CHAMPIONSHIP WOULD HAVE BEEN MINE!

At this Grace stands and bangs the table again.

AG: ENFORCER! YOU HAVE STEPPED RIGHT INTO THE FIRING LINE AND YOU WILL GET THE BULLET! NOBODY AND I MEAN NOBODY TAKES AWAY WHAT I AM DUE! YOU AND THE REST OF 6CW WILL SEE THAT ANTHONY GRACE TAKES ORDERS FROM NOBODY! NOT FROM YOU! NOT FROM THE NEW GM! NOT FROM MONSTER ENERGY! NOT FROM THE FANS! NOBODY!!! NOBODY!!!!

The screen fades as Hurst and Crowther struggle to calm Grace down.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

6CW Aftermath - 6th November - Don't forget, forget, the sixth of Novemget - Promos and Card  Empty Re: 6CW Aftermath - 6th November - Don't forget, forget, the sixth of Novemget - Promos and Card

Post by Marky Thu 02 Nov 2017, 7:25 am

(Timothy Allen is backstage with an almost calm Max Adamson)

TA: My guest at-

Max: Just... don't. Alright. Don't.

(Timothy Allen sighs and goes straight to questioning)

TA: Max, what are your-

Max: Tim, like, why do we have to do this charade every single time? Just give me the microphone and pişš off.

(Adamson nods as Timothy Allen hands Max the microphone and reluctantly walks away)

Max: At Beachfront Brawl, my clients Jackson Jackson and Frank Horrigan, also known as The TA, were the victims of daylight robbery. It was literally daylight on that beach in Brazil when, instead of doing the honourable thing and defeating us for our 6CW World Tag Team Championships, the team of Clarke James and Perfect Jack stole our impending victory over The Brotherhood. And do you know something? I'm not even that mad...

(Adamson sighs and continues)

Max: That's something I built my career on. I'd be a hypocrite to be angry at their actions considering that's something Max Adamson did for years. Although I obviously didn't realise how right I was calling Clarke James a Max Adamson clone.

(Adamson looks more serious now)

Max: But two guys who aren't so blasé about all this are my clients, Jackson Jackson and Frank Horrigan. They are not hypocrites, because while Max Adamson may have become Champion by cheating and stealing, Jackson and Horrigan became Champions by dominating. They became Champions by dismantling the best that 6CW had to offer. The Brotherhood took the fight to us, and Jackson and Horrigan took it right back to them at Beachfront Brawl, doing everything except get the pinfall. And when Clarke James and Perfect Jack stole said pinfall, to become the 6CW World Tag Team Champions, they may have added the gold to their collection but believe me, you added an even bigger target to your back than you will have ever imagined.

(Adamson frowns)

Max: The thing is, our esteemed GM Enforcer, when he's not taking the head off a Hollywood movie star, has been guilty of overcomplicating things. He overcomplicated things by adding Clarke James and Perfect Jack to the match between The Brotherhood and ourselves when they had no right to be there, and sure enough, when giving us our rematch, has included The Brotherhood when they have no right to be there. One on one, no team can handle The TA. Nobody. So the deck gets stacked against us.

(Adamson leans into the camera)

Max: That's when we strike. Jackson and Horrigan haven't stropped. They haven't thrown hissy fits. They have been cold. Calm. Calculated. They know exactly what they need to do at Aftermath to regain THEIR 6CW World Tag Team Championships. Clarke, Jack, you pişšed off the wrong team. They're coming for you.

(Adamson drops the mic and walks off, the camera fades to black)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Sat 04 Nov 2017, 8:54 pm

Perfect Jack and Clarke James are in their locker rooms holding all their championships when Perfect Jack begins to speak.

PJ: Oh man what a night that was. I can't believe we pinched the 6CW tag team titles from Max Adamson and The TA. Talk about heist of the century. Did you see his interview earlier with Timothy Allen? Oh man was he mad, it was the greatest thing I've ever seen.

CJ: Oh yeah definitely, it was hilarious to watch. Listen Jack, it's great that we all have these titles here, but I can't help but feel we're missing something.

Perfect Jack thinks for a second.

PJ: Oh yeah I think I know what you mean. Hold on a second and i'll go get it.

CJ: Go and get what?

Perfect Jack leaves and enters the room returning with a cardboard box and places it on a table.

PJ: Before I open it, what happened at Beachfront Brawl as an accident, I had no idea that it was going to snap in half, I thought it was going to knock him clean out. It doesn't matter anyway because we won haha.

CJ: Where is this going?

PJ: Oh it's going places buddy, you're gonna be so happy to see what's in the box. Since the event, I've spent every night in my basement with my crayons and colouring pencils trying to craft the perfect replacement.

Clarke James' eyes light up in excitement.

PJ: Here you go buddy.

Clarke James opens the box to a new cardboard title.

CJ: Oh wow you shouldn't have.

PJ: I had to matey, after those gifts you got me the other week, I had to repay the honor.

CJ: With all these titles, there's no way anyone can dispute us being the greatest team 6CW has ever seen.

PJ: Definitely! Now lets take all our titles and go around the arena bragging to everyone!

Perfect Jack and Clarke James pick up all their titles and make their way out of the door.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down