The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canelo withdraws from the Golovkin fight

Go down

Canelo withdraws from the Golovkin fight Empty Canelo withdraws from the Golovkin fight

Post by Fernando on Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:45 pm

After he's failed drugs tests Canelo has withdrawn from the fight as officially announced by Golden Boy Promotions

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Canelo withdraws from the Golovkin fight Empty Re: Canelo withdraws from the Golovkin fight

Post by Baby faced assassin on Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:06 pm

Ngl bit disappointed

Im completely done with drugs cheats not being punished, but this is actually a huge fight in a time where boxing isn't doing fantastically, although 2017 is a big year

Also this will be rearranged for a later date which just makes it easier for Canelo given GGG age
Baby faced assassin
Baby faced assassin

Back to top Go down

Canelo withdraws from the Golovkin fight Empty Re: Canelo withdraws from the Golovkin fight

Post by Mr Bounce on Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:34 pm

Will he get punished? Not enough... He'll probably get 6 months (backdated) max and he'll be free to rematch Golovkin in September. The only reason he didn't lose the first fight was thanks to crooked judging.

Alvarez is almost EVERYTHING that's wrong with boxing these days - someone who thinks they're too big for the sport and better than they actually are, backed up by Yes men, a win at all costs promoter and crooked money men.

Golovkin rightfully has his critics, but at least he's trying to unify a division the right way rather than cheat his way to millions and undeserved adoration.

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Bounce on Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:56 pm

https://fightnews.com/nsac-canelo-can-return-september/19397

Well there's a surprise. What utter bull****. Meat contamination. I'm probably cleaner and have recently taken a course of steroids to clear pneumonia. Total garbage.

I don't dislike Canelo, but if he wants to cheat I lose all respect for him. Same as all drug cheats. This sport is going to the dogs.

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Mochyn du on Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:08 pm

He's failed a second drug test! This man is a disgrace, he reminds me of Rafael Nadal.

Mochyn du

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum