The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Re-Up Discussion and Feedback thread

+6
Bentyf1
Fernando
Dolphin Ziggler
Paul Mac 6CW
Engel Harlequin
JJJohnson
10 posters

Go down

6CW Re-Up Discussion and Feedback thread Empty 6CW Re-Up Discussion and Feedback thread

Post by JJJohnson Tue 10 Apr 2018, 8:22 pm

Here we go guys. First show myself, Mat and Beer have done together in 5-6 years

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Re-Up Discussion and Feedback thread Empty Re: 6CW Re-Up Discussion and Feedback thread

Post by Bentyf1 Tue 10 Apr 2018, 9:16 pm

Omg

Unreal start so far lads.

Lovely flow and structure Smile

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

6CW Re-Up Discussion and Feedback thread Empty Re: 6CW Re-Up Discussion and Feedback thread

Post by Bentyf1 Tue 10 Apr 2018, 9:52 pm

WE’RE BACK IN TOWNNN

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Tue 10 Apr 2018, 9:55 pm

Am going to go into more details tomorrow or Thursday.

I just want to say first of all thankyou. I have missed and love this 6CW thing. You guys that have brought it back have really gone out of your way to bring back the passion and it is truly felt.

It's great to be back. Great show. Get that match card up you sexy scoundrels

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 10 Apr 2018, 10:13 pm

Great show, not convinced by the amount of late entrants into the Battle Royal but that's something for Adamson to discuss...

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 10 Apr 2018, 10:58 pm

Just read the show. I've missed this place a lot. Was a great one.

Will do more feedback tomorrow.

The icon has landed.....

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed 11 Apr 2018, 8:30 am

Ok so feedback time.

I thought all the segments were top notch and each character talked how I imagined them too. It was great to see some previous storylines were still being used (OCs FFTR case and PJ and CJ) but others had been evolved to put your own stamp on things (GazzyD and Plague). I suppose evolution is the right word - it wasn't a dramatic reset which I don't think anyone would have begrudged you doing really.

The battle royal was a great read. It's been a while since I read a whole match all the way through instead of skimming some parts.

It was great to see the returnees as there are a lot of talented and experienced promoers. This new character Lion intrigues me too.

As for Grace, it isn't lost on me that I have been giving the ball now so I don't intend to spur this chance. An active world champion filters through the Fed so it's important that I don't disappear! Thanks for giving me the opportunity. Unfortunately you are going to hate it as Grace is going to be obnoxious turned up to 11 now.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 11 Apr 2018, 9:35 am

Great show fellas. First show back in some way is often the easiest but loads to build on and seems like there’s enough interest again to make it work

Good to see some of the old names return and with nods to previous storylines. I think whilst history is a good thing it can often be a millstone that holds you back so looking forward to seeing how these old names can forge a new path. I’m sure with the creative setup you have in place there’s plenty of twists and turns to come and I’ll definitely enjoy reading along as a fan

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 11 Apr 2018, 2:55 pm

Enjoyed that. Think it was a more manageable length too!

Think it was good to see some stories left to slightly fade, with nods, but not trying to carry on with things that possibly weren't gonna work. Especially the Gazzy stuff; I'm not sure that idea would have made sense without me as it was kind of my stubborn and singular obsession.

I do feel for Nando, he definitely earned his spot but all this came about at the wrong time. Not to say Twist hasn't deserved a title run either. Cerberus has been a victim of the malaise that set in with others.

Great to see PJ & CJ still at their best. Some returns, debuts, even if I don't like titles won in battle royals Wink

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 11 Apr 2018, 3:24 pm

disappointed but not surprised really.

Was a good show though.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Wed 11 Apr 2018, 7:38 pm

So, yeah... that was okay.

Who am I kidding it was an excellent start! I believe taking the evolution style rather than a total reboot is a perfect way to reintroduce the characters and reintegrate everyone, it felt like it hadn't been away.

The show as a whole was excellent. The characters I feel all over were highlighted and made to feel strong and scope for all to build something really cool with their direction.

It was a blend of nostalgia and evolution and I for one believe that is a very good mixture to increase the show's depth and base, effecting all those on the roster. Acknowledgements to the past allow for renewed rivalries and forge new tag teams that may not have been viable say a couple of years ago and I think that's really cool.

We're all behind you fellas, Rich, Mat and JJ. Keep up the solid work boyos!

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Wed 11 Apr 2018, 11:16 pm

Excellent show, it really felt like there was a atmosphere of excitement in the writing and it certainly gave me that old buzz back for wanting to know what comes next and to get a promo up.

As others mentioned, the nods to the past and the history between certain people was nice to see, I like those call backs but the way some of those reunions were staged left me wanting to see where it goes now.

A really great read! Hats off to JJ, Beer & Matt can’t wait to see what you can do as the holy trinity of efedding

Congratulations Twist, grace is a really great character and I know how much work and effort you’ve put into building his whole mythos... a very well deserved title!

As for me, I’m pumped to be back and can’t wait to get going with Costello once again... I think i’m a face now Shocked can anyone send me an urgent PM on how to write a face promo please???!!!

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu 12 Apr 2018, 9:17 am

Fernando wrote:disappointed but not surprised really.

Was a good show though.

I'm hoping this is only the start Nando. I have said before that Grace is someone to build to a height and let him drop in a glorious and embarrassing fashion! I'm sure Cerbs is going to be in the mix of doing just that.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 12 Apr 2018, 12:11 pm

MtotheC wrote:I think i’m a face now Shocked can anyone send me an urgent PM on how to write a face promo please???!!!

As someone who moves from heel to face more often than the Big Show, my view is the best thing for Costello to do is to be the same as he usually is, except don't insult the crowd, and say derogatory things about the heels instead which would get you cheered by default. It would be weird if he all of a sudden started high fiving fans etc. Try and keep it to subtle changes.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by gazzyD Sat 14 Apr 2018, 1:43 pm

good opening show. Great start to build on. Look forward to see where we go from here

gazzyD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down