The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Tuesday 8th May Discussion and Feedback thread

4 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy Tuesday 8th May Discussion and Feedback thread Empty 6CW Anarchy Tuesday 8th May Discussion and Feedback thread

Post by JJJohnson Tue 08 May 2018, 6:26 pm

Show talk in here guys

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Tuesday 8th May Discussion and Feedback thread Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Tuesday 8th May Discussion and Feedback thread

Post by TwisT Wed 09 May 2018, 9:56 pm

A very good show. I particularly enjoyed the Gazzy D v Wood match. The rainbow merchandise was a touch of class as well.

Walkers role is brilliant and loving that Grace seemingly doesn't have a option and Kramer has to resort to kissing arse. The old school way of taking a count out loss is exactly how he should be played. He isn't champion because of his wrestling skill. He is champion because of who he knows and how he goes about things (Jeff Jarrett basically).

TwisT

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Tuesday 8th May Discussion and Feedback thread Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Tuesday 8th May Discussion and Feedback thread

Post by Beer Thu 10 May 2018, 11:22 am

I'd like to acknowledge Finn Balor for his inspiration.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 10 May 2018, 1:27 pm

I really enjoyed the show, it was great continuation of last time, without needing to have unnecessary shocks for the sake of shocks. (Something 6CW many years ago was definitely guilty of)

The whole CJ/PJ/Max/TA love pentagon story is going places too, curious as to where it leads, I personally think Max will (either accidentally or deliberately) cost The TA their Tag Title shot at Genesis, but there's a few ways it can go.

Marty Helms is looking like gold, hard to see past him winning the TV Title unless we have a plot twist next show.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down