The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Tuesday 19th June 2018 - Live Results

Go down

6CW Anarchy Tuesday 19th June 2018 - Live Results  Empty 6CW Anarchy Tuesday 19th June 2018 - Live Results

Post by JJJohnson Tue 19 Jun 2018, 9:27 pm

(The stage around Wembley Arena is lit up as 6CW goes on air to a huge roar from the crowd…)

Harold: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to 6CW Anarchy, and our first show since Genesis went off the air and left us with some huge talking points!

Henry: You’re not wrong, Harold, but something that cannot be questioned is the ability of Anthony Grace! He defied all the odds and survived not one, but TWO World Championship matches. Anyone who doubted him should take a long, hard look at themselves..

Harold: So you’re just going to completely ignore the fact Cerberus saved Grace’s skin? For reasons I don’t think we’ll ever hear, but come on, Henry?

Henry: Come on, what?! Is Grace still Champion?

Harold: Well, yes?

Henry: Did he survive two matches?

Harold: Yes, but you ask him what he knows about either?

Henry: It doesn’t matter what he knows, All that matters is that Anthony Grace is still the 6CW World Champion, and nobody can stop him!

Harold: There are no words, Henry! But, tonight promises to answer a lot of questions from Genesis…

Crowd: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Harold: OH MY! SOMETHING TELLS ME THESE FELLAS ARE LOOKING FOR ANSWERS RIGHT NOW!

(The crowd erupt into cheers as ‘Blind Faith’ erupts through the speakers and Clarke James and Perfect Jack walk on to the stage with their replica UK and International Titles over their shoulders. James is wearing an ‘I miss my titles’ t-shirt as Jack throws some rainbow wristbands into the crowd…)

Henry: I think you’re right, Harold. For months this triple edged bromance has been simmering away nicely, and at Genesis, Max Adamson showed his true colours, costing these clowns their titles. I for one am delighted.

Harold: Of course you would be!

(James and Jack are stood in the ring, James takes the microphone..)

Clarke James: I’m sure you wall want a speech, or some hard luck story about why we’re standing here, 4 belts short. But that’s not happening, instead, let’s get straight to the point…. Max, get out here now…

*Crowd Pop*

Harold: I think we’re going to see action straight away!

(Jack gets the crowd fired up as the two men pace around the ring. A minute or so passes and nothing, James holds the mic up…)

Clarke James: Really, Max? You’re going to hide back there. We know you’re here, you’re still on both our SnapMaps. After everything, you owe us….

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Harold: Well, they got their wish!

(‘Radioactive’ by Imagine Dragons plays and the crowd erupt into boo’s as Max Adamson strolls on to the stage and wanders down the ramp. Jack fumes in the ring as Clarke tries to calm him down.)

Henry: I can’t wait for Max to put these two idiots in their place!

Harold: What is your problem with them? Do you hate them cause they are successful?

Henry: Of course I do!

(Max stands in the ring, eyeballing both men….)

Max Adamson: I ‘owe’ you? Let me get this straight, you think I owe you? Because I’m smarter than you, because I could see that you’d lose your focus. Explain to me how that means I owe you! If anything, you two owe me…

Clarke James: What?! How do you figure?

Max Adamson: You took advantage of me. You exploited my friendship, and instead of keeping business and friendship separate, you had to try and use it against The TA. Something I built. Something I created to leave a legacy. And what did you create? A bunch of cheap, tacky, semi-symbolic sh|te! Something that lined your pockets because these deluded fans think somehow you pair are the spokesperson for their generation, when in reality, you’re just as fake as the message you portray.

You took things too far. You played games with Jackson’s career; with his reputation, and that means you played games with mine. At Genesis, you left me no choice…

Clarke James: No choice?!? All you had to do was say something, Max.

Perfect Jack: It’s not like we didn’t see each other. As for playing games, you put him in the spotlight, Max. You’re just as responsible as we are. You played the game just as much as us. You’re just bitter cause we were better at it than you.

(Max smirks…)

Max Adamson: Better? Which one of us is now 6CW Tag Team Champions?

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Harold: Talk about a low blow!!

Max Adamson: Oh, look at that, the sympathy rains down for the Rainbow Boys. Hey, now you’re at a loose end, maybe you can get a job in one of those clubs you liked taking me too…

(Jack lunges forward towards Max and James holds him back…)

Max Adamson: Easy…. Need I remind you, I’m technically retired, this wouldn’t be a fair fight…

Clarke James: Funny, I don’t recall you being retired at Genesis, Max. And as for a fair fight, maybe we should cash our rematch in right now and show you who the true Tag Champions are…

*Crowd Pop*

Harold: Now that is something I would like to……. Oh, what the hell…

Henry: YES! HE’S HERE!!

(The crowd suddenly erupt into boo’s as ‘Power’ plays and Anthony Grace wanders on to the stage, wearing a neck brace and feigning stiffness as he slowly moves down the ramp…)

Harold: I can’t believe he’s wearing that damn brace!

Henry: The man was just in a brutal war against a monster, Harold! Show some respect for you World Champion…

(Grace edges towards the ring, clutching a microphone…)

Anthony Grace: You know… I shouldn’t even be out here. I should be resting, recuperating from one of the greatest moments in 6CW history. The moment I made this company sit up and take notice for the true champion that I am, and yet, I can’t. All I can here out back is the repetitive moaning of you 3. ..

(Grace slowly walks up the ring steps…)

Anthony Grace: Do you not see that nobody here cares for you? Nothing you did at Genesis was spectacular. None of you went to war with an unstoppable monster and turned him into nothing more than an overhyped fairytale. I, Anthony Grace, slayed the beast. I did it against all odds. I succeeded where every single solitary person in this company thought I would fail. And I didn’t just do it once…

Henry: Tell ‘em, Champ!

Anthony Grace: I did it twice. After I made Cerberus look like the puppy dog he is, I had to contend with O’Callaghan, sniffing opportunity like the stray that he is. And again I triumphed. So rather than standing there, arguing about the death of your little friendship, how about showing some appreciation to the man that’s carrying this company.

Clarke James: Carrying? Did you hit your head, Anthony? Do you not remember Cerberus literally throwing you through the side of the steel cage? The only triumph, is that at some point, Big Ol’ Cerbs is gonna get his hands on you again. Just like we’re going to get our titles back…

(Clarke turns and smiles at Max…)

Anthony Grace: How dare you! How do you try and take my moment away. I am the hero this company deserves. I should be praised, revered and celebrated for the man I am. I make the rules around here now, James! I am 6CW’s one true leader…

Crowd: YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!

Harold: I think someone has something to say about that…

(The crowd erupt into cheers as ‘Numb’ hits and Alex Walker comes on to the stage…)

Alex Walker: Gentleman…. And of course, Anthony. You know, I’m all about competitiveness. Nothing pleases me more than having a roster full of talent. But, last time I checked, this was a wrestling show, not a talk show. So, I thought I’d come out here, and clear a few things up for you….

Henry: Oh no, what’s he doing now?

Alex Walker: CJ… PJ, yes, you did lose your Tag Team Titles, but, you still have two other titles sat around doing nothing…. So less of the hard done by act. Lets also not forget how you got those titles in the first place.

(Max laughs and nods his head approvingly…)

Alex Walker: Oh, you find that funny, Max? Cause you know what I find funny, that a man who isn’t cleared to wrestle; who doesn’t have a wrestling contract, and a man who claims to be retired, found his way in to my ring and interfered in one of my matches. So let me make this clear to you know, Max. You keep sticking your big aussie beak in where it isn’t wanted, and I’m gonna sign that contract for you and you can either put up or shut up, do I make myself clear?!

*Crowd Pop*

Clarke James: Alex, we want our rematch. You just said yourself, he had no business being in that ring. That result should be overturned.

Alex Walker: The result stands, James. And as I said, there are two other titles there that I don’t seem to recall you defending in a long time….

Perfect Jack: Oh, come on! This isn’t fair! We deserve our rematch, you can’t take everything from us!

Alex Walker: I think you’ll find I can, Jack! And I want a roster that fights, not a roster that cries. But, I’m a reasonable man, so here’s what I’m going to do. Next week, Clarke James & Perfect Jack, you can have your rematch…

*Crowd Pop*

Alex Walker: But, here’s the twist. If you win next week’s Main Event. You get your 6CW Tag Team Championships back. Fair is fair…. But, if you lose? At Beachfront Brawl, you WILL put your remaining titles on the line….

Harold: Oh my!! What an announcement, next Anarchy’s Main Event, Clarke James and Perfect Jack versus The TA for the 6CW Tag Team Championships!

Henry: And what a stip!

Alex Walker: Now, that brings me on to the so called ‘hero’ standing in the ring. I know you took a hell of a beating, Anthony, but if you’re that concussed I’m not sure you should even be in the ring. But, I’ll give you your due, Anthony. That’s one of the all time great performances. To not even be conscious and STILL manage to win…. I’d love to know what you’ve stepped in!?

It does leave me a predicament. I mean, what do we do next? O’Callaghan had no rematch clause, Cerberus should probably be World Champion…. So I had an idea. Tonight’s main event is going to decide which one of Cerberus or O’Callaghan you face at Beachfront Brawl!..

Anthony Grace: WHAT!!!

Alex Walker: You heard me. Tonight, O’Callaghan versus Cerberus will decide the Number 1 Contender to the 6CW World Championship!

Henry: HE CAN’T DO THAT!

Harold: He just did!

Alex Walker: Now, if you’re all finished, I’ve got a show to get on with. Get out of my ring.

(The crowd pop as ‘Numb’ roars around the arena and Walker leaves the stage!)

Harold: What a huge announcement! A double announcement! Tonight promises to be off the chart as we start the road to Beachfront Brawl!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Tuesday 19th June 2018 - Live Results  Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Tuesday 19th June 2018 - Live Results

Post by JJJohnson Tue 19 Jun 2018, 9:37 pm

Match 1
Jackson Jackson vs Uryu Ishida

HA: Starting us off here tonight on Anarchy, it's singles competition for you.

HE: Singles competition, but a match that involves one half of the team who returned to the top of the tag division at Genesis, the TA.

HA: Jackson Jackson will undoubtedly be riding high after that tremendous victory for his team at Genesis, even with the controversy that surrounded their win.

HE: There was nothing controversial about it, they got the 1.2.3 and that's all that matters.

"Mr Blue Sky" plays out around the arena and Uryu Ishida is met with a positive reception from the 6CW fanbase as he emerges out onto the stage. Uryu smiles and nods to the crowd in appreciation before making his way down to the ring. He slides in under the bottom rope and then gets to his feet, walking to the corner.

HA: It was an unsuccessful night for Uryu at Genesis as he came up short in the five way match for the 6CW Television that was ultimately captured by Marty Helms.

"Machine Gun" roars out through the speakers and there is a mixed reception for the arrival of the TA. Frank Horrigan stalks out ominously and he is followed by the competitor in the match, Jackson Jackson. They hold their arms aloft to unveil their newly acquired tag team championships around their waists. The duo walk down to the ring, Horrigan paces around the outside as Jackson enters the ring.

HA: This is supposed to be a singles match, what's Horrigan doing out here?

HE: It's why they're tag champions Harold, they do everything together!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Jackson and Uryu lock-up. Jackson forces Uryu backwards slightly and then quickly fires off a couple of stiff European Uppercuts into the chin. Uryu falls back to the corner, but he then ducks underneath a punch and pushes Jackson into the turnbuckles.

Uryu fires off a couple of roundhouse kicks up into the abdomen of Jackson, before monkey-flipping him out across the ring. Jackson rolls up, Uryu runs out of the corner and takes him down with a leaping back elbow smash. Cover.

Ref: 1......................2................Kick out!

Jackson gets the shoulder up. Uryu locks in a side headlock, but the tag champ is quickly up to his feet. He launches Uryu out across the ring and ducks for a back body drop, but Uryu manages to roll over the back of Jackson. He turns around and Uryu connects with a spinning heel kick to the side of the head. Cover.

HA: Good start from Uryu!

Ref: 1......................2................Kick out!

Uryu allows Jackson up to his feet and he hits a couple more kicks to the stomach, followed by a few right hands. Jackson is shoved into the corner by Uryu, he takes a step back before running in and going for a shining wizard. Jackson manages to catch Uryu, he then drops him face-first into the turnbuckles.

HE: Fantastic counter by Jackson, that's given him the opening that he needs.

Uryu staggers out of the corner and Jackson takes him to the mat with a double wrist clutch suplex, cradling into the pin.

Ref: 1....................2.............Kick out!

Jackson drags Uryu up to his feet and looks to begin exerting his dominance on the contest, hitting a couple of shoot kicks to the abdomen. He follows this up with a series of European Uppercuts that back Uryu into the ropes. Jackson switches up hitting a few more kicking combinations before throwing Uryu across the ring.

Jackson bounces off the ropes and on the rebound, he meets Uryu with a vicious-looking discus elbow smash. Uryu sits up and Jackson runs the ropes...

HA: Brutal kick!

HE: That belongs at the World Cup, not the wrestling ring!

Ref: 1....................2..............Kick out!

Uryu kicks out. Jackson allows him to rise before crashing a knee up into the abdomen. Uryu lurches forward and Jackson throws him down with a suplex. He keeps the hold applied, dragging Uryu to his feet and nailing a 2nd suplex. Uryu is brought up and Jackson delivers a third suplex, bridging over into a pin.

Ref: 1...................2..............Kick out!

HA: Jackson looking totally dominant now.

Jackson allows Uryu to roll up to his feet, He throws him out across the ring and on the rebound, Uryu is met with an inverted atomic drop. The tag champion follows this up with a double underhook tiger suplex. Uryu rolls up and walks straight into a dropkick. Cover.

Ref: 1.......................2................Kick out!

Uryu powers the shoulder up in time. Jackson allows him to rise he goes for the superkick and Uryu shields his face, Jackson goes for a kick to the knee instead but Uryu manages to block it. He goes for a kick of his own, which Jackson blocks, only for Uryu to deliver an enzaguri kick. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2.............Kick out!

HE: Here's a chance for Uryu.

Uryu slowly gets to his feet, and he is soon followed by Jackson. He goes for a clothesline but Uryu ducks it and then takes down Jackson with an STO backbreaker. He sits up on the mat, Uryu sprints in and nails a shining wizard. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.......................2...............Kick out!

Jackson forces the shoulder up. Uryu locks in a front facelock, he drags Jackson to his feet and crashes knees up into the face. Jackson falls into the ropes, Uryu lifts him up and places him on the ropes, before dropping him with a spike DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1......................2.................Kick out!

Uryu rolls Jackson onto his front, he then nails the brick-a-break, driving a series of knees down into the back. He then steps onto the ring apron. Jackson rises...

HA: HUGE FOREARM SMASH!

HE: UPSET ON THE CARDS?!

Ref: 1...........................2........................Kick out!

Jackson manages to get the shoulder up in time. Uryu beats the canvas in frustration, he then goes to the corner, Uryu heads up top...

HA: Uryu setting up for the finish!

HE: Split Second incoming...

HA: Horrigan on the apron! God damn it!

HE: This is why they're the champs Harold!

Horrigan steps onto the ring apron, with Uryu still perched on the top rope. The big man walks towards Uryu and the two glare at each other for a couple of moments before Horrigan smiles and steps back. Uryu stays atop of the turnbuckle, contemplating diving out onto Horrigan but he turns back to face the ring..
HA: SPLIT SECOND!

HE: JACKSON MOVES!

Uryu crashes into the mat as Jackson manages to move. Jackson lifts him up and quickly hits a neckbreaker, before going to the top rope...

HA: THE JACKSAULT!

HE: More successful than Uryu's trip to the top rope!

Ref: 1................................2..............................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: This one is over, and it's Jackson Jackson who gets the win!

HE: The TA continue their superb recent run of form, they're on fire.

HA: But yet again, it was the numbers advantage that ultimately won them the match, the distraction of Horrigan proving vital.

HE: Excuse the pun, but a split second makes all the difference, He took too long and Jackson took advantage.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Tuesday 19th June 2018 - Live Results  Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Tuesday 19th June 2018 - Live Results

Post by JJJohnson Tue 19 Jun 2018, 9:39 pm

(In the back of the arena, away from all the drama, we see Marty Helms. He stands with Tim Allen, the Television Title resting on his shoulder and across his chest. He is dressed the same as his in-ring attire, as ready for a fight as ever. Allen is standing with his microphone out, waiting for an answer to a question that we haven’t seen asked, but Helms is just staring at him. Eventually he speaks)

MH: There is not one reason why I would ever choose to talk to you, Allen. So there is no answer to why I wanted you here. I don’t want you here, I don’t want you to hear, I don’t want you near.

*Allen stutters then turns to walk away, but is grabbed by the collar and dragged back

MH: But now that you are here, wasting my time, I suppose I have a message to send. To everyone. Every critic, every fan, every mark and every smark. And every single member of this “roster.”

*He air quotes as he says roster, causing even Tim Allen to roll his eyes. Helms goes on, undeterred.

MH: I am the draw here, ladies and gentlemen. Television title - I am the man to bring the fans to TV. I am bringing the money to this company, every show. I’m not just a wrestler, I’m a businessman. I’m not just a businessman, I’m a business, man. There’s money behind me, and that’s why I hold this belt. I’m the talent, I’m the star attraction, I’m the Last Outlaw - the Great Marty Helms. The fact that I give about as much of a s*** about this company as I do your erectile dysfunction does not matter; I’m draining the swamp, I’ll be the last man standing.

*He stands imposingly over Allen, daring him to interrupt. The interviewer thinks better of it.

Not only can that little scrote Bam Spickandspan not lay a hand on me, nobody would want him to. No one wants TV to be Bam. It’s not ratings, it’s not getting the advertisers in. Marty Helms is TV.

“ERMAHGERD!!” - the signature squeal of the Bam Sparkleston is heard. Marty and Allen turn, and then the camera changes from a normal view, to what appears to be a phone. The edge of a selfie stick can be seen and down it, at the end, the glowing face of a grinning Bam Sparkleston. A “BSTV” logo sits in the bottom right corner of the screen.

BS: ERMAHGERD! Welcome to BSTV, beaming out with the Bam Fam to my sparkles worldwide. This is a Bam takeover, and we’re backstage at Anarchy! ERMAHGERD! This is sooooooooooooo extra! I’m totes linking with Marty Helms and that backstage bae Tim Allen for an exclusive salt-free chat with the soon-to-be ex-Television Champion.

*Allen and Helms are just staring as Bam gets them into shot. He stands in front of Helms now, Allen barely in shot but trying his hardest to stay in, Bam getting himself into the picture with Helms over his shoulder. Helms is seething.

BS: BAM FAM, THIS IS LIKE TOTES A PLACE YOU SHOULD HIT UP!

*A crew of dressed up and excited people storm in, making noise and dancing. A chicken costume, Hawaiian dancers, a man on a pogo stick and assorted revellers are circling around and Helms is getting more and more angry.

BS: You ready for our match, bae? This is gonna be lit!

*Helms is raging, visibly furious. Then a man in a huge afro wig bumps into Helms and a hand flies towards the lens. The broadcast is interrupted and we switch to our normal camera, just in time to see the phone smash against the head of any dancer nearby Helms. A stunned silence falls over them all. Helms turns to Bam

MH: Your skull is next!

*Helms storms away and the segment ends.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 19 Jun 2018, 9:41 pm

Match 2
6CW TV Championship
Marty Helms (c) vs Bam Sparkleston

Ding ding

Mike Bird: Ladies and gentlemen the following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the 6CW Television Championship!

*Crowd pop

HA: Can't beat some championship action here on Anarchy....

HE: The first of many title defences from our new champion...

"Remedy" booms through the speakers to a cacophony of boos from the fans in attendance. The lights flicker one and off as a figure appears in the entranceway.

MB: Introducing first, the defending champion.................weighing in at 280 lbs........Maaarrrttttyyyyy Heeeeelllmmmmmsssss!

HA: It was a dominating performance from Marty Helms at Genesis, a fatal five way match and in the end he left all four of his opponents on the deck.....the Television Champion has been making statements since returning to 6CW...

HE: I told you he'd win and he backed it all up....those guys weren't even on his level and he's going to prove that again tonight....Helms shouldn't have to defend against this calibre of opposition but it's just another platform to showcase what he can do....

Helms removes his t-shirt and smirks at the reaction of the crowd before clambering up into the ring. He unstraps his belt and raises it over his head as "#Selfie" rings out to a standing ovation.

HA: Huge response here for the challenger.....can you imagine the episode of BamFamTV if he was to win the title tonight?

HE: I'd rather not...

MB: And his opponent, the challenger.............weighing in at 196 pounds...................Baaam Spaaaarrrkkkllleeesssttttttooooonnnnn!

HA: Don't let the attire and antics fools you folks, Bam can fight....he's a live underdog in this match...

HE: No, no he isn't.......he's a decent enough competitor, I don't doubt, but he ain't on Helms' level....it's already been proved and tonight will be even more conclusive....there aren't three other guys to take a share of the punishment, it is all reserved for Bam...

Bam is taking his time posing with the fans and taking selfies before doing a skipping lap of the ring. Helms looks ready to rip his opponent's head off as Sparkleston finally takes his position in the ring...

HA: Bam is going to have to keep a high pace and stay out of range.....he needs as much of that aerial offense as possible because he weighs nearly 100lbs less than Helms and we all know what the champion is capable of at close quarters....

HE: At some point in this match you can bank on the fact that Helms will catch Bam and when he does, forget about it...

The referee gives his final instructions to both men and then Bam tries to offer Helms the opportunity for a selfie. Helms glares at Sparkleston, who thinks better of the suggestion and puts his phone away, until the bell sounds to start the bout....

HA: This is one fall to a finish ladies and gentlemen......TV Title on the line...

Helms waits for Bam to turn from the corner and then charges in for a huge clothesline. Sparkleston manages to avoid the contact and traps Helms with a series of punches and chops before skipping away....

HE: He better run...

Helms snarls in anger as he comes forward again and he beckons for Bam to join him in a test of strength. Bam seems willing but then he ducks under the huge arms of the champion before dropkicking him in the back, sending him tumbling to the corner...

HA: I don't know if this is brilliant strategy from Bam or is he just making Helms mad?

HE: Helms is going to explode...

Helms gets back to his feet and Bam rushes in for a monkey flip. His feet are rested on Helms' knees and tries to drop backward but Helms uses his immense strength to keep Sparkleston upright and then shoves him in the chest, sending Bam flying across the ring....

HA: That is scary strength...

Sparkleston pulls himself back up but is immediately spun inside out by a huge running clothesline from the champion. Helms then drags Bam back up and drills him with an almighty pumphandle slam...

...........shoulder up!

HE: Bam is going to need resiliency in bucket loads here, Helms is going to make him suffer...

Helms demands a three count but the referee waves him off. The champion spits in disgust and then grabs Bam's hair, pulling him up and into place....

HA: Helms sensing he can finish this whenever he wants...

HE: BACK TO EARTH!

Helms flips Bam up for the punishing powerbomb but Sparkleston drives his forearm down into the bridge of Helms' nose before scrambling down the back and pulls Helms into a pinning combo...............1....................2............kickout!

HA: Sparkleston almost stole the TV Title there......

Helms is back in a flash and aims a huge fist at his opponent's head but Bam ducks it and runs the ropes before returning with a high knee to the face. Helms' sways on the spot but does not go down...

HA: How did that knee not take Helms down?

HE: Because he's a champion....

HA: THAT WORKED!

Bam looks a little stunned but then he runs back to the ropes and springboards onto them before returning with another knee right to the jaw that takes the champion down...

.........3!

HA: Helms kicked out....but he's reeling here....

Sparkleston and the crowd groan in disappointment as the referee holds up two fingers, ordering the match to continue. Bam gets back to his feet and he then pulls Helms to his feet and leaps up in the air...

HA: BYE FELI...

Bam looks to crash both his knees under the chin of Helms but the champion catches the back of Bam's legs before impact and holds him in midair until he spins him around into a ring-shattering spinebuster...

HE: That's a counter worthy of a champion.....

Helms looks angry as he reaches his feet and then hits the ropes, returning with a huge legdrop to the throat of his challenger....................1...........................2..............Bam just gets his shoulder up!

HA: This could be about to get bad now for Bam Sparkleston...

HE: It was bad the moment this match was signed.....

Helms paces the ring and waits for Bam to stand before locking his hands around Sparkleston's waist, launching him across the ring with a huge German suplex. Bam looks winded and dazed as he stands up again....

HA: Another huge suplex....

HE: Suplex city....you know the rest!

Helms looks to be enjoying himself greatly as he drags Bam to his feet another three times and launches him across the ring with devastating consequences. The champion stands and he mocks the crowd...

HE: These people, you Harold, everybody is going to start respecting Marty Helms whether they like it or not.....he's a machine and he's changing the landscape of this company....there's nobody that can match him and what he can do...

Bam is clinging to the ropes, looking extremely ruffled and hurt, as Helms back up in the opposite corner with venom in his eyes. He beckons for Bam to turn his way and then he sprints forward...

HE: BEHEAD...

Bam pulls his head out of the firing line at the very second, sending Helms bursting past him, before quickly sprinting up behind him and leaping onto him...

HA: Springboard bulldog....this is it....

.........Helms powers out!

HE: Nice try, Bam....but you just don't have what it takes...

Bam is on his knees, looking crestfallen, as he stares at Helms in disbelief. He pulls himself up to his feet and heads over to the corner...

HA: Bam throwing all caution to the wind now, he knows he needs something big time here.....

HE: Helms is already up...

Bam reaches the top turnbuckle but Helms is already on him and seizes him before launching back down onto the canvass with a crash. Bam clutches his spine as he gets back up and Helms storms through him with a huge big boot...

.............Bam just gets his shoulder up!

HA: You said he was going to need resiliency tonight and damn Bam Sparkleston is showing he has it....

HE: It won't be enough...

Helms looks down at Sparkleston with contempt and then he heads to the corner himself, starting his ascent to the top. Helms' huge frame reaches the top rope and he spreads his arms...

HA: Not Helms' usual style but a near 300lbs monster landing on you from that height will end your days!

Helms launches himself through the air, displaying grace for a big man, and hurtles towards Bam with a flying headbutt to the chest....

HE: Ahhhh!

HA: Nobody home.....Helms tasted nothing but canvass, this could be Bam Sparkleston's big shot!

The crowd are now roaring Bam on and urging him to get back to his feet. Bam is hurting but he draws on the energy of his fans as he wills himself to a standing position and staggers to the ropes...

HA: He'll get one shot at this....Helms is down and, quite possibly, nearly out....

???: Hehehehehe.....hehehehee.....

*All attention turns to the big screen as Engel Harlequin has appeared and is tapping at the camera with a bemused expression on his face.

Engel: Hello....is this thing even on? Hehehe......now I see you...

*Engel smiles darkly into camera

Engel: Did you think I'd just crawl back under a rock...or did you hope? Hehehe....I'm enlightened now, I have seen the true order of chaos, I have looked into the eyes of despair and I like the feeling of what comes next....

*Engel uses the handheld camera to show the old abandoned shack that is currently housing him

Engel: Keith Leone was just the beginning, the first scratch beneath the surface of what's to come.....I'm enjoying this now.....hehehe the fear, the trepidation, the what on earth is he going to do next?

*Engel turns the camera upside down and grins maniacally

Engel: But I don't want to spoil it so stay tuned....one door closes and another one opens.....I'll see you all very soon!

*Engel giggles wildly into the camera once more and gives a mocking wave before turning the screen blank. Bam Sparkleston is still on the top rope looking confused.

HA: What on earth was that?

HE: EngelFamTV.....

HA: Can you imagine? That was bizarre....we still have a match going on here folks and Bam Sparkleston is primed to win the TV Championship....

HE: I will seriously quit my job if this happens....

HA: Please Lord.......PUKING RAINBOWS!

The flashbulbs go off all around the arena as Bam soars through the air and plummets straight ontop of Marty Helms with the five star frogsplash....

HA: GOT HIM....

Helms drives his knees up at the final second and they crunch into Bam's midsection. The challenger is doubled up in agony as Helms storms back up to his feet. He rips the padding off his elbow and then rags Sparkleston up by the arm....

HE: LIGHTS OUT!

1.........................2..................3!

HA: Forget about it...

Ding ding ding

Michael Bird: Ladies and gentlemen here is your winner...........AND STILL 6CW Television Champion.............Marrrrtttyyyy Heeellllmmmmmmssssss!

HA: Marty Helms is still the TV Champion............do we chalk up an assist to Engel Harlequin there for the distraction?

HE: It's a matter of circumstance, Helms was winning this match no matter what...

HA: That may remain a point of debate for some time, Bam Sparkleston was in a great position before the interruption....the timely manner of Engel's appearance allowed Helms the recovery time to make the counter....that said, he got the job done and that's all that matters...

HE: Exactly....walks in champion, walks out champion.....this is going to be a dominant reign so get used to that sight in front of you....

The fans are booing but Marty Helms doesn't seem to care as he snatches his champion belt from the referee and raises it over his head. Bam is slumped on his face, unmoving, and Helms casts him a wicked smirk and then climbs from the ring.

HA: Bam performed well but it wasn't his night, he'll be back I'm sure.....Anarchy is just getting started folks, plenty more to come tonight, so don't go anywhere because business will be picking up...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 19 Jun 2018, 9:44 pm

(Cameron Faith is shown backstage as Timothy Allen approaches…)

TA: Cameron, can we get a few words?

(Cameron nods and gestures for Allen to approach…)

TA: Coming off the back of Genesis, you must be looking to get a victory under your belt, how are you feeling following your defeat?

CF: You know, Tim. Five way matches are a different animal. You’re up against four other competitors, it’s never easy, you know? I give credit to Marty Helms, he’s at the top of his game and he did what the rest of us couldn’t do.

TA: Where do you put yourself now, Cameron?

CF: I’m getting back to where I need to be. Taking each day as it comes, but I’m under no illusions. This is a dog eat dog business, I need to stay focused and make sure I’m ready for absolutely anyone they throw at me…

TA: And as for tonight, you take on James McManus, who is coming off the back of a huge win at Genesis, do you rate your chances?

CF: Totally, I’m prepared for anything. James had a cracking result, but like anyone here in 6CW, you have to capitalise quick, cause those highs can become lows pretty damn quick….

(Faith stops in his tracks as James McManus walks into shot. Allen backs off as the two men come face to face…)

JM: I guess you’re the right person to talk about lows, Faith. They seem to follow you around everywhere you go. As for me, I’m in the form of my life. Coming off the back of one of my greatest victories. I’m a machine, Faith. I’m well oiled and tuned to deliver the highest performances this company has seen. You’re just another stop on my road to Championship glory. So you can talk about capitalising all you want, but tonight is not your night. I’ll see you out there.

(McManus smirks and walks off as we head to commercial)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 19 Jun 2018, 9:54 pm

Match 3
James McManus vs Cameron Faith

HA: Singles action up next here on Anarchy for you.

HE: Two veterans of the business squaring off against each other here in what should be a very closely fought contest.

HA: Yes, both men still with plenty to prove here in 6CW and they certainly had mixed fortunes at Genesis.

The opening bars of 'Sad But True' play. The hooded figure of James McManus appears on stage. He carefully throws his hood back and walks past the mixed crowd. He rolls into the ring and points to the heavens before backing off into the corner and stepping through the ropes.
HA: McManus picked up a huge win over Genesis, scoring a pinfall victory over O'Callaghan, a man who has constantly flirted with the main event scene here in 6CW.

HE: That should really be a springboard for McManus to go to the next level, it's always felt as if he needed that one big win and this should be it.

"I fought the law" then rips through to another ovation from the 6CW faithful in attendance. Cameron Faith bursts through the curtain with a confident smile upon his face.

HA: Faith had opposite fortunes to McManus, coming up short in his quest for the 6CW Television Championship despite going into the match as favorite.

HE: That's always been the way with Faith, he can never quite get the job done.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to kick the match off, Faith goes in for the lock-up but McManus ducks underneath it. He then fires in punches at Faith, backing him into the corner. McManus hits a number of hard punches to Faith in the corner, before hitting kicks up into the stomach. Faith finally is able to push McManus away, but McManus then comes back in with even more strikes, before throwing Faith across the ring hard into the turnbuckle, before quickly following into Faith with a running facewash kick. He drags Faith forward and covers.

Ref: 1..................2......Kick out!

McManus then hits some hard stomps to the head of Faith, trying to wear down Faith as early as possible, before running across the ring, and on his return hitting a jumping knee drop across the head of Faith. Faith quickly begins to pull himself up to his feet, but McManus quickly then starts hitting some hard chops to the chest of Faith, before again hitting some hard punches to the head of Faith, then pushing him into the ropes.

McManus then whips Faith across the ring, and on Faith’s return, McManus hits him with a snap powerslam. Faith rolls to his feet, throwing a groggy clothesline which McManus easily ducks and then backslides Faith into a pinfall predicament.

Ref: 1..................2.......Kick out!

Faith powers the shoulder up. McManus goes straight back onto the offensive with a series of hard knee drops down into the face. McManus then steps back, allowing Cameron Faith to rise before kicking him in the gut, McManus then slams Cameron Faith down by the head. Cameron Faith stirs, McManus runs in and nails a knee trembler to the head. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

HA: McManus making a really strong, fast start to the match, not allowing Faith any time to get going.

Cameron Faith drives the shoulder up off the mat. McManus lifts him to his feet, hitting a series of right hands, before slinging him over his shoulders. He goes for a conventional powerslam on this occassion but Faith drops down the back. He then rolls McManus up into a pin.

Ref: 1.................2..........Kick out!

The pair rise to their feet simultaneously. Faith blocks a right hand from McManus before taking him down to the canvas with a clothesline. McManus stirs to his feet, Faith runs off the ropes and knocks him down with a leaping forearm smash. McManus stumbles to his feet and Faith nails a swinging neckbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

Faith grabs the right leg of McManus, he immediately begins driving it into the canvas. He then lays the leg down, before stomping away on the right ankle of the former 6WF European Champion. Faith then drags McManus towards the corner, where he then runs in and crashes a knee into the face of McManus. He slumps to the mat, Faith goes to the 2nd rope facing the crowd before leaping down and stomping across the chest of McManus. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

HE: This proving to be a real technical battle, both men trying to get the better of each other through pure wrestling. No tricks or shenanigans, simply an attempt to prove who the better man is.

McManus kicks out, Faith lifts him to his feet and then into the air, before hitting a face-first suplex. Faith waits for McManus to sit up, before bouncing off the ropes and hitting a dropkick to the side of the head. He covers.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Faith attacks the back of McManus with a series of forearm smashes. He then drags up McManus, setting up for a German suplex. McManus manages to transition his way out of the hold, he then grabs Faith by the waist and nails a German suplex of his own bridging over into the pin attempt.

Ref: 1..................2...............Kick out!

James McManus gets to his feet, and immediately goes up to the top rope. He waits for Cameron Faith to rise, before diving off and connecting with a high-angled crossbody block. Cameron Faith rolls up, and McManus hits a scoop slam. Faith rolls to his feet, McManus boots him in the stomach and hits a snap DDT. He covers.

Ref: 1....................2..............Kick out!

McManus hauls up Cameron Faith, he then Irish whips him into the corner. McManus runs to the opposite corner, bouncing off the ropes before sprinting in and nailing a stinger splash. Faith stumbles forward, McManus hits a bridging Gutwrench suplex.

HA: This has been a great display from McManus thus far, there's been absolutely no slowing down in pace whatsoever.

Ref: 1..................2...............Kick out!

McManus locks in an armbar on Cameron Faith. he drags him to his feet, before pulling the arm down into an armbreaker. McManus keeps the hold applied, dragging in McManus and flinging him down into the canvas with a snap suplex. Cameron Faith stumbles up, McManus pops Cameron Faith up into the air and attempts a short powerbomb but Faith counters with a hurracanrana.

McManus stumbles up to his feet, he throws a wild punch that is easily ducked and Faith then delivers the Ghetto Blaster. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1...................2...............Kick out!

Faith goes onto the attack, stomping away on the head of James McManus. Slowly, the technical wrestling wizard from Norwich gets to his feet where Faith drives a knee up into the gut. He hits a suplex, and then hits a 2nd. He goes for the third but McManus blocks. He goes again, but it's blocked. Faith drives another knee into the stomach and then changes tact, hitting a side Russian legsweep. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...................2...............Kick out!

McManus drives the shoulder up. Faith slowly lifts him to his feet, after a couple of mocking slaps with McManus on the floor. He Irish whips McManus to the corner, running in and nailing the shining wizard. He follows that with a bulldog, then covers.

Ref: 1.....................2...............Kick out!

Faith stands waiting for McManus to rise, he then kicks him in the gut and lifts McManus onto his shoulders...

HE: The River Wensum Plunge!

HA: He used McManus' own move against him!

Ref: 1........................2....................Kick out!

McManus manages to drive the shoulder up just in time. Faith beats the mat in frustration, and then goes to the top rope. He faces the crowd, hushing them....

HE: LEAP OF...

HA: KNEES UP FROM MCMANUS!

Faith writhes in pain, McManus slowly gets to his feet and picks up Faith, delivering a brutal gutbuster. Faith stumbles up, McManus runs the ropes and takes him down with a clothesline. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2.................Kick out!

McManus stands waiting for Faith to rise, he then boots him in the gut. He hits a couple of clubbing blows across the back, before connecting with the powerbomb on this occassion! He covers.

Ref: 1....................2................Kick out!

James McManus drags up Cameron Faith, hitting a series of European Uppercuts. He then hits a snap suplex, keeping the hold applied and dragging up Faith to hit a 2nd suplex. He goes for the third but this time Faith blocks. This doesn't perturb McManus, who instead lifts Faith into the air to deliver a brainbuster. Cover.

Ref: 1....................2................Kick out!

McManus applies an armbar, slowing the match down. Faith gets to his feet, McManus whips him across the ring and nails a spinebuster on the rebound. Faith rolls to his feet...

HA: GHETTO BLASTER!

HE: McManus turning the tables on Faith.

Ref: 1........................2....................Kick out!

Faith just about kicks out in time. McManus drags up Faith , he lifts him onto his shoulders for the Tombstone Piledriver...

HA: McManus looking to finish it!

HE: Faith reverses!

Faith drops down the back, he hits a pele kick to the back of the head and then rolls up McManus.

Ref: 1.......................2...................Kick out!

McManus gets the kick out. The duo get to their feet simultaneously, and the crowd erupt into a huge noise as the pair begin exchanging chops in the middle of the ring. Faith hitting knife-edge chops, McManus sending in open-handed efforts. McManus gets the advantage, backing Faith into the ropes.

He continues with the chops, until Faith manages to block one. He then fires back with knife-edge chops of his own, which sends McManus into retreat. The Norwich Native goes for a clothesline but Faith ducks underneath it, McManus spins around...

HA: SUPERKICK! SUPERKICK!

HE: Blocked!

HA: ROLL UP!

HE: AND HE'S GOT THE TRUNKS!

Ref: 1...............................2....................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: Damn it, he had the trunks, he had the trunks, that should never have counted!

HE: McManus getting the job done here this evening Harold, and that's what this business is all about.

HA: Faith was on course for the win and has had victory stolen from him.

McManus quickly rolls out of the ring, retreating backwards up the ramp smiling as Faith storms towards the ropes and trash talks him from there. The referee comes over and Faith begins protesting with him vehemently about the pin.

HA: Faith clearly unimpressed by the refereeing here tonight.

HE: The rise of James McManus continues...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 19 Jun 2018, 9:55 pm

*Deep in the back of the arena, Mr Kenty is stretching, preparing himself for his upcoming match. He is then joined by the figure of GazzyD. Kenty looks up

MK: How ya doing, man? Ready for this?

*Gazzy shakes Mr Kenty’s hand

GD: Always am, always will be. A fight is a fight, if they’re bringing it, I’m ready for it.

MK: Professional as ever, my man.

GD: You know the drill, you’ve fit back into things with barely a missed step. Bring it harder than they have even dreamed of.

MK: And they won’t be ready for what we’ve got, no doubt. Former tag team champs or not, their foundations are crumbling.

GD: Walker has got them riled, they’re sinking, these two. Clarke and Jack are fighting a losing battle, and we’ll make sure of that tonight.

*Kenty and Gazzy share a quick smile then a respectful nod.

MK: Good to see you’ve got your game head on. This should be a breeze.

GD: I’ll see you out there, Kenty.

*Gazzy walks away and Kenty goes back to his focused preparations.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 19 Jun 2018, 10:00 pm

(The camera cuts backstage to show Bam Sparkleston talking on his phone, sporting the bruises on his face from the earlier match…)

BS: ERMAAGHHEEERRRRDDD!!!, Right?! Like, he totally broke my selfie stick and maybe my face come to think of it! I am like so gonna have to get another one! And like, he’s soo angry, like, totes red emoji face, amiritE?

(Footsteps can be heard in the background as Bam seems oblivious….)

??: Hehehehehehehehehehe!!

BS: Oh, this is just sooooo not cool. Fam, I HAVE to go, there’s like some stage hand making loads of noise. Imma get straight on insta and share some Bam Fam Love….

(Engel Harlequin walks into shot as Bam types furiously at his phone…)

EH: Hehehehehehe, well….. if it isn’t the famous Bam Sparkleston…. Hehehehehehe…

(Bam looks up from his phone with a big grin across his face…)

BS: O………….M……….G!!! You are ADORABLE IN PERSON!! I should be totes mad with you about costing me the TV Title back there but who could be angry at that face!!! ERMAGHEERD! Look at your make up! Please, PLEASE tell me someone here did that!? Like, seriously! Those contours…. A- MAY- ZING! Beautiful! I have to share you with the Bam Fam.

(Engel stands frozen, staring menacingly at Bam who turns his phone round and snaps a picture of Engel, who stands, silently...)

BS: YES!!! I love, love, love, LOVE it!

(Bam turns and walks off….)

BS: Totes just met Ronald McDonald’s wrestling brother. Hashtag makeup king, hashtag clownface, hashtag so cute.

(Engel is left with a bemused expression on his face as the scene ends)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 19 Jun 2018, 10:02 pm

Match 4
Perfect Jack/Clarke James vs GazzyD/Mr Kenty

"I am perfection" blazes out as the action returns to ringside and there are cheers from the audience as Perfect Jack swaggers onto the stage. He pauses for a moment and then waits for Clarke James to join him at the top of the ramp. They take their championship belts and raise them above their heads...

HA: They may no longer be the Tag Champions but Perfect Jack and Clarke James are still the co-International and United Kingdom beltholders....

HE: Their merchandise sales will have taken a knock though....God I hope they lose the rest of those belts sooner rather than later, it's about time they had a reality check...

HA: We have already heard that these two men will re-match The TA in two weeks and if they don't win back those belts then they will be forced to defend their remaining championships at Beachfront Brawl...

HE: We are witness the great unravelling, they got played by Max Adamson at Genesis and it was glorious...now I want to see the rest of the downfall....

PJ and CJ interact with the fans around ringside and then they take their place inside the squared circle. They share a few jokes between themselves and then "Turn up the trouble" echoes out to a standing ovation...

HA: It was a great moment when Mr Kenty returned to 6CW a couple of months back, but as of yet he has not regained that world level form that make him one of the best we have ever seen....

HE: Has he still got that? He gets the fanfare and the people on their feet but if he can't deliver on the big stage then what is Kenty bringing to the table?

HA: I still believe this man will hold world championships......his first 6CW Championship has alluded him for so long...

Kenty finishes introducing himself to the crowd and then "Freedom" booms through to an even louder ovation from the 6CW faithful. Pyros explode on the stage as GazzyD appears through the smoke...

HA: Hell of an atmosphere here tonight for the 6CW Hall of Famer, GazzyD....

HE: Nostalgia, when was the last time GazzyD turned it on?

HA: GazzyD puts in a shift every single night and that's why he's so widely respected....performance after performance of the highest quality.....two world championship reigns, multiple tag team title reigns....one of the best to ever do it...

HE: I'm not waving off his past achievements but I'm talking about right now....do you really believe he is still a championship level operator...

HA: Yes I do!

GazzyD and Kenty share a nod of respect as they make their way down the ramp and then climb up into the ring, joining their opposition.

HA: GazzyD and Mr Kenty have spent the last couple of months embroiled in a heated battle along with Liam Wood....but under the surface there has always been a respect between these two men and hey'll be hoping that serves them well tonight...

HE: Two weeks ago they were tearing chunks out of one another, that doesn't just go away...

There is a brief discussion between both teams and then it is decided that Perfect Jack and Mr Kenty will get proceedings underway. The crowd is lively as the bell sounds out and both men begin to circle one another, looking for the opening....

HA: Jack will be looking to utilise that mat wrestling ability but Kenty can go too, he's technically very sound...

Kenty and Jack lockup centre ring and Jack quickly takes the arm of his opponent, wrenching it behind his back. Kenty shifts his weight to the left and succeeds in snapping Jack over his shoulder and then runs off the ropes, lashing a kick right into the spine...

HA: Kenty not wanting to get caught in Jack's clutches for long....

Kenty yanks Jack back up and lifts him into a suplex before just throwing him down on his front. He hits the ropes again and looks for a running knee on the return but Jack dodges the impact and rolls his man up.................1.....................2...............kickout. They scramble back up and Kenty looks for a big boot but Jack catches his foot and spins his opponent around before bridging him into a belly to belly suplex.............1.................2.........shoulder up!

HE: I remember when Perfect Jack was the man here in 6CW, now he's a caricature.....I blame Clarke James for that....

Jack beckons Kenty up and lashes chops into his chest before seizing his arm and whips him to the corner. He follows in but Kenty drives an elbow into his man's jaw and then lifts himself onto the second rope...

HA: Axe handle!

Kenty knocks PJ down and then he makes the tag to GazzyD. Gazzy springs over the ropes and lands an elbow to the chest...................1....................2...............Jack kicks out. They drag Jack up and connect with a double snap suplex before Gazzy heads to the corner and leaps up high....

HA: Gazzy going high risk early....

HE: Dummy...

Clarke James is across and grabs the foot of Gazzy, stopping his flight. Gazzy kicks out at James with his free leg but the distraction allows Jack to get back up and take advantage. PJ seizes Gazzy's legs and pulls him off the top rope, dropping Gazzy right on the back of his head....

HA: Extremely dangerous landing there....

HE: Looked like a carcrash!

Jack smirks at Gazzy's predicament and then tags in Clarke James. They pull their opponent back up and lift him into an atomic drop position before slamming him down on his face. Jack then runs the ropes and punts Gazzy in the ribs, flipping him on his back, as James leaps up and lands a splash...............1...............................2..................shoulder up!

HA: Neat teamwork there from the former tag champs....

HE: They could have done with some of that at Genesis...

James pulls Gazzy up by the head and tries to flip him into a powerbomb but Gazzy drops out front and nails a leaping enzeguiri to the side of the head. James staggers into the ropes but immediately fires back with a lariat that spins Gazzy inside out....

HE: This is turning into a barnburner....I'm enjoying all of these guys beating the crap out of each other...

Clarke James quickly drags Gazzy back up and he drills him with a brainbuster before rolling to the corner and climbing up top. CJ interacts with the fans whilst up top and then he leaps through the air...

HA: CORKSCREW SENTON!

Gazzy drives his knees up into the spine of Clarke James, sending him flying across the ring. Gazzy is in pain but manages to drag himself to his corner and tags in Kenty....

HE: PUMP KICK!

Perfect Jack tries to head Kenty off but is blasted clean in the face by the onrushing Kenty. Clarke James staggers up and Kenty lifts him onto his shoulders....

HA: CLUNGE PLUNGE!

HE: The what?!?

HA: You heard! INCOMING!

Kenty drills CJ with the rolling fireman's slam as Gazzy springboards back in with a foot stomp to the chest.................1.......................2................shoulder up!

HA: Both of these teams working so well together....

Clarke James rolls from the ring, winded, and is quickly joined by Perfect Jack. Both men try to regroup but have no time to rest as Gazzy comes hurtling over the top rope with an insane senton splash...

Crowd: Holy (beep) x10

HE: GazzyD and Kenty actually working well...

HA: You sound surprised....

HE: Because I am...

Gazzy drags CJ up and throws him back into the ring. CJ is dazed on his knees and Kenty runs off the ropes, returning with a brutally stiff knee to the face...
..................shoulder up again!

HA: Very hard-hitting bout....

Kenty wipes some sweat from his brow and then he takes CJ by the head, dragging him up to his feet. He attempts to nail his foe with a piledriver but Clarke James kicks his legs in restraint...

HE: THAT'SS TEAMWORK!

CJ swipes Kenty's legs and he catapults him to the ropes, where PJ leaps onto the apron and crashes his forearm into Kenty's face. CJ takes advantage and nails a German suplex before tagging in Perfect Jack...

HA: From on high....

Jack scales the ropes and drops a huge elbow into the chest of Kenty....................1................2...............Gazzy makes the save!

HE: Do you remember when we had a deep tag division?

HA: You being nostalgic?

HE: I just remember the great days of years gone by.....these are two great teams in there tonight but everyone is chasing that single success......

The referee quickly pushes Gazzy back to his corner and then turns to the action. PJ beckons Kenty to his feet and he kicks him in the gut....

HA: PERFECT PLE....

Kenty swivels out and then drags PJ in close with a knee to the gut....

HE: MIC CHECK....

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 19 Jun 2018, 10:03 pm

Pj drives his elbow straight into the eye socket of Kenty and then he seizes his back and nails a German suplex. Jack keeps his hands locked as he drags Kenty up again into a second suplex before completing the hat-trick...

HA: Perfect Jack's suplexing is second to none.....he is a wrestling machine when he gets going.....

Jack tags CJ back in and he quickly planchas over the top and across the chest of Kenty. They pull him back up and Jack hooks Kenty in a full nelson as James runs off the ropes and returns with a brutal clothesline....

HE: Straight into the dragon suplex....devastating impact....

James stands over Kenty and mocks him before slowly dragging him to his feet. James tips a wink in GazzyD's direction as he stands Kenty up...

HA: Kenty barely able to support his own body weight here.....FAITHLESS!

HE: MIC CHECK!

The crowd pop as Kenty adjusts his feet and nails his finisher in the centre of the ring, planting CJ face-first into the canvass...

HA: Kenty needed that, but can he capitalise?

HE: Usually that would end a match....but Kenty doesn't seem to have it in the tank...

Kenty is on his face, breathing heavy, but slowly he starts to push himself upward and toward Clarke James' lifeless body...

HA: A lot of time has elapsed here and I'm not sure Kenty got full impact anyway, it was more desperation than anything....

...................Perfect Jack saves the match!

HE: PJ didn't like the chances of Clarke James kicking out....

GazzyD tries to storm the ring but the referee quickly intervenes and pushes him back to the corner. PJ uses the distraction to drag Kenty back to his feet....

HA: PERFECT PLE...

Kenty shoves PJ backwards into Clarke James and then he runs into them both with a diving front kick that catches both men in the face. Kenty rolls across the ring and tags the outstretched hand of GazzyD...

*Crowd pop

Gazzy springboards into the ring and nails a missile dropkick on Jack and then he scrambles to his feet and he superkicks CJ in the knees, knocking him down, before running the ropes and returning with a shining wizard. PJ gets back up and he seizes Gazzy by the waist but Gazzy rushes forward to the ropes and jumps to the middle, using it to spring over Jack's head....

HA: Beautiful inverted DDT....GazzyD flying here....

Clarke James is back up to his feet and Gazzy nails a step around roundhouse kick to the side of his head, sending him into the ropes, and then he beckons him back....

HE: SKULL CRUSHING FINALE!

...................Jack just makes the save!

HA: Jack is not the legal man, he needs to be out of there....

Kenty obliges as he storms the ring and he tackles Jack through the ropes and out onto the apron. Gazzy gets back up and he ushers CJ to stand before booting him in the stomach....

HE: DEEP IMP...

Clarke James swivels out and he takes Gazzy down to the mat for a crossface. Gazzy rolls through the submission and he waits for CJ to rise before crashing a pele kick straight to the top of James' head...

HA: Clarke James might just be out cold from that!

HE: GazzyD in the driving seat.....

Gazzy rolls out onto the apron and throws an arm to the crowd before he springboards up onto the top rope and propels himself into the air...

HA: SPRINGBOARD 450!

Gazzy crashes down onto the chest of James and hooks the legs as the crowd count along....

.................Jack pulls Gazzy under the bottom rope!

HE: PJ saving the day there....

Gazzy answers Jack with a series of forearms and then tries to whip him into the ring steps but Jack reverses and sends Gazzy forward....

BOOM!

HA: Ribs-first!

Gazzy is across the steps, in a lot of pain, and PJ drags him around and hurls him under the bottom rope. Gazzy is clearly in a lot of pain as he stumbles to his feet...

HE: SAMOAN DROP!

CJ drives all the wind out of Gazzy, crushing his injured ribs,........................1..........................2................Gazzy just gets his shoulder up off the deck!

HA: This has been some tag team contest.....

James gets back up to his feet and begins to stalk GazzyD. His face is etched with concentration and he shakes with anticipation....

HE: FAITHLESS!

Gazzy pulls CJ backwards and they crash into the ropes. James drives his knee up repeatedly into the injured body of Gazzy and then pulls him back to the centre....

HA: FAITHLESS SCORES THIS TIME!

HE: Kenty made the blind tag....

James is urging the referee to count the three, completely unawares that Kenty made the tag back on the ropes. Kenty is in the ring now and waiting for Clarke James to get to his feet....

HA: Clarke James has no idea....

HE: Perfect Jack does though.....HERE HE COMES!

Jack storms back into the ring and hurtles at Kenty but he sidesteps and Jack spears CJ to the floor. PJ gets back up and Kenty hurls him over the top rope before turning back to Clarke James....

HA: MIC CHECK!

HE: Got all of that one....

..............3!

HE: The downfall continues.....

The crowd are rocking as "Turn up the trouble" blasts through the speakers and Kenty has his arm raised in victory. Gazzy is clutching his ribs as he stumbles up but Kenty pulls him in close for a hug...

HA: Hard, hard fought victory right there for Kenty and GazzyD....but they just knocked off the Co-UK and International Champions....

HE: Just a month ago Perfect Jack and Clarke James were the untouchable ones...they held all the gold, they were on cloud nine.....but the chinks in the armour are now appearing, it can't be denied....

HA: I agree with you.....this team was walking amongst wrestling royalty but for the first time in their run they are now facing adversity.....can they turn it around or are we witnessing the collapse?

Kenty raises Gazzy's arm in victory and they nod respectfully at each other before climbing from the ring. PJ returns to the squared circle with all the championship belts and he pulls CJ into a seated position, both men consoling themselves by holding their gold...

HA: They better hold those championship belts a little tighter tonight because their grip might just be slipping....is their mind on next week's tag title challenge? They either win all the gold back in two weeks or risk losing it all at Beachfront Brawl...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 19 Jun 2018, 10:06 pm

*Watching the end of that match, Lion turns away from the screen as the celebrations end. As he starts to walk away, he sees Uryu walking towards him. He waits and Ishida comes to him.

L: Good evening, Uryu.

UI: Mr Lion. Big match coming up!

*Lion acknowledges that with a slight nod of the head

L: Yes, I see Liam is ready and willing to remind us all of who he once was. It may still be that his personality blurs his ability to see what made him that success.

UI: Looking to prey on his mindset?

L: The greatest fighters do. Wood is not unknown to me, I can see where I must act this time.

*Uryu smiles

UI: A calm confidence

L: To be calm can be advantageous, as you know. It can ally itself to a great resilience, a good quality of yours, I must say. You wrestle the right way.

UI: As do you, Lion. If only one of us had beaten that cretin Helms. Such a bad winner, he’s got such a Max Adamson arrogance to him, scum.

*Lion seems to ponder that.

L: Yes, I see that, although a touch nastier. But I see it. And his team have learned in his image.

UI: The opposite of gentlemen, those two. Learning some awful lessons.

L: It’ll come back to haunt them, Ishida. If I have learned anything in my time in this business, the arrogant find the highest heights to fall from. Once they are pushed off the mountain top, the fall takes a long time to end.

*Lion stops talking and starts to stretch. Uryu takes the hint, but after turning away, turns back to offer a handshake. Lion looks at it, then shakes. They both nod and Uryu walks away.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 19 Jun 2018, 10:07 pm

*Backstage we see Charlotte Grey stood with Liam Wood

CG: Ladies and gentlemen, you join me here tonight with the man who came out on top against Gazzy D and Mr Kenty...Liam, how do you plan on moving on from that match up?

*Liam raises an eyebrow before speaking

LW: Let me start this over...YOU are joining ME at the top of the mountain and this isn't about me moving on from Kenty...or Gazzy...or anyone else...this is about ME being where I belong to be...the top! The fact that I now have to go on to face some guy called Lion who I had to check out on wikipedia...is a joke.

* Charlotte attempts to cut in but is cut off by Wood.

LW: I came back to save this company and had to deal with two hasbeens in the form of Gazzy D and Kenty...it was my job to try and make them relevant again and I showed that I still had what it takes to get the job done. I beat two “legends” and what do I get for it?! Now I get to baby sit some moron with a stupid name...

* Charlotte attempts to cut in again but Wood takes the mic from her and motions for her to leave the shot to the annoyance of Ms Grey. Wood then turns to the camera and speaks to the crowd watching

LW: Liam Wood should be fighting for titles, Liam Wood should be the number one contender...Liam Would should NOT be dealing with the new kids and helping them get some screen time. The fact that I'm still not getting some damn respect is a god damn joke. I am the king of the mountain and tonight, I'll teach the new boy why...

* Wood throws the mic down the corridor and mouths the word “fetch” at Charlotte as he walks out of shot

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 19 Jun 2018, 10:08 pm

Match 5
Lion vs Liam Wood

We return to ringside as "Revival Mode" booms through the speakers and is greeted by boos from the 6CW crowd. Liam Wood makes his entrance with a renewed confidence in his step...

HA: Liam Wood carrying himself a little easier after a big win at Genesis.....that was the kind of high profile victory that he feeds off...

HE: Everyone stutters here and there but Liam Wood showed at Genesis why he's such a commodity here in 6CW, he's a franchise...

Wood shows nothing but disdain for the audience on his journey to the ring and then he clambers up onto the apron before scaling the ropes to pose in front of the cameras. He holds his arms aloft in arrogant fashion before the lights dim right down and then "Forever" rings out to a roar from those in attendance....

HA: This man is building quite a fanbase here in 6CW....

HE: These people will fall for a few flashy tricks...but where's the substance?

HA: He's been here a little over two months and has already demonstrated what he is capable of....I'd say give it time, he was a huge star in Mexico and Japan...

HE: He didn't win the TV Title though, I'd chalk that one up to a big fail...

Lion performs his pre-match ritual at the top of the ramp and then makes a run for the ring. There is a flash of light as he springs high into the air and flies up over the top rope, rolling in front of Liam Wood and clambering to his feet...

HE: Like I said, all flash...

HA: Lion is a little more than just flash....he's a very slick operative, extremely fast with lightning strikes......I like what I have seen so far...

The referee has a word with both competitors and then deems himself satisfied, calling for the bell to begin proceedings. Lion looks very agile on his feet as he and Wood circle the ring, eventually diving head-first into a lockup...

HA: Wood certainly will have the strength advantage, he is outweighing his opponent here 40lbs...

Wood is quick to show that strength and he shoves Lion back into the ropes but the quicker man uses the elasticity of the ropes to propel himself forward and he dives into Wood...

HA: beautiful wheelbarrow armdrag there....

Wood is quick to his feet and looks murderous as he pours forward but Lion is ready and meets him with a dropkick that sends Wood into the corner. The crowd are voicing their approval as Lion climbs to his feet and sprints in after his foe...

HE: All elbow!

Wood turns his arm and slams the point of his elbow into Lion's jaw, sending him staggering backward. LW then drives forward....

HA: Drop toe-hold....this guy is so quick!

Lion drops Wood, face-first, on the deck and then he springboards onto the ropes and returns with a legdrop to the back of his head.....................1................2............Wood powers out. Wood tries to stand but is greeted by furious kicks to his legs, arms and body before Lion nails three successive forearms to the face...

HA: Nothing flashy about those moves....raw aggression on display from Lion here....

Wood is seated in shock as Lion heads off the ropes again and returns with a low dropkick that snaps right in his face. The arena is rocking as Lion points to the skies...

HE: This guy thinks he's just going to waltz in here and knock off Liam Wood like this?

HA: Right now he's having it all his own way...

Lion climbs out onto the apron and he wills Wood to get back up to his feet before springboarding up high and soaring toward his prey...

HA: HUNTER'S....

HE: SEE!

Wood catches Lion in midair and then drops backward with a varied flapjack, crushing Lion's head against the top of the turnbuckle. Wood smirks at the crowd as he gathers himself and stands on his feet...

HA: Now Wood has an opening and he is as cerebral as they come....

Lion tries to use the turnbuckle pads to regain his feet but Wood drags his arms behind him and away from the ropes before nailing a stiff tiger suplex...............1................2..............shoulder up. Wood stands again and begins to slap Lion around the head now....

HA: Blatant disrespect here from Liam Wood....and he wonders why nobody likes him...

HE: I'm a big fan...

HA: I bet....

Lion tries to answer with kicks to the legs but it only seems to anger Wood, who subsequently nails a discus lariat punch right to the jaw. He drags Lion back up and runs him to the corner, launching him with ferocity against the turnbuckle....

HA: That impact turned Lion inside out....

HE: He flipped in midair and everything....even when he's taking a beating he tries to show off....

Lion looks dazed and confused against the turnbuckle and Wood crunches a superkick right on the jaw......
...........Lion kicks out!

HA: Lion showing his heart now.....but Wood is not going to stop with the punishment....

Wood pulls Lion away from the ropes some more and then he leans down and grabs his ankle, applying the submission in the middle of the ring...

HE: Now Lion is going to suffer....

Lion lets out a yell of pain as he quickly tries to scramble for the ropes but Wood easily drags him back and cranks up the pressure. Lion is one foot and trying to pull himself free but the pain is already becoming unbearable...

HE: Liam Wood picking up where he left off at Genesis, taking care of business.....

HA: MULE KICK!

Lion surprises everyone, including himself, as he kicks out with his standing leg and somehow catches Wood in the jaw. Wood stumbles and Lion quickly gets back up and charges, leaping into a headbutt that drills Wood's chest and sends him crashing into the corner...

HA: He really does embody the lion spirit....

Lion scurries over to the opposite side of the ring and climbs onto the apron. He glares across at Wood, who is slumped against the turnbuckle, and then he propels himself into the springboard....

HA: INCOMING.....THAT IS SENSATIONAL!

Crowd: Holy (beep) x10

Lion leaps right across the ring at full extension and nails the dropkick that crushes Wood in the corner. Lion rolls back up onto his feet and he drags Wood away from the ropes before nailing a standing shooting star for good measure....

HA: Hell of an upset coming up...

..........thr-shoulder up!

HE: You're talking about a multi-time world champion....Lion is gonna need more....

Lion looks a little stunned by the referee's decision but he accepts nonetheless. He clambers up to his feet and takes a deep breath before running off the ropes....

HA: Wood scouted him....OH WAIT!

Wood stands quickly and scoops Lion onto his shoulders as he returns but Lion performs a three revolution spin and ends with a big spiked DDT, planting Wood right on the top of his head. Lion then rushes to the corner and he climbs up high....

HA: Lion is gonna fly....

HE: Technically they can't...

HA: TELL HIM THAT!

Lion leaps through the air and plummets toward Wood with a double foot stomp but Wood is able to roll aside at the final moment. Lion lands on his feet and quickly transitions into a standing forward roll....

HE: TAKE THAT!

Lion is barely on his feet when Wood turns him inside out with a running yakuza kick. Wood looks furious now as he drags Lion back up and chokeslams him into a stiff backbreaker...................1..................2.............Lion just about gets his shoulder up!

HE: Wood is done playing games now....Lion is going to pay....

Wood's eyes glint with malice as he rises once more and beckons for Lion to join him. Lion is groggy as he reaches his feet and Wood plants a stiff boot in his gut....

HE: MANSON...

Lion spins out of Wood's grip and nails a leaping kick to the side of the head, knocking Wood out of the way. Lion then runs to the ropes and leaps into a springboard....

HA: Talk about impact!

Lion leaps back for a crossbody takedown but eats a vicious superkick straight to the gut whilst in midair. He drops down on his knees, clearly winded, and Wood backs off before nailing another huge superkick to the jaw....

...........3!

HE: He's done...

HA: Remarkably he's kicked out again....Wood is looking apoplectic

Wood is in the face of the official and demanding a three count but the referee stands his ground and confirms it was a definite two. Wood begins yelling at the crowd who are mocking him...

HE: Don't worry about these losers, Liam, concentrate on the task at hand....you're owning it...

HA: One thing he can't own right is the victory.....Lion will not stay down...

Wood pulls Lion up to his feet and is forced to hold him upright as Lion has no weight in his legs. He slaps Lion around the face and talks trash to him before pushing him back into the ropes. Lion falls forward and Wood pushes him airborne....

HE: WORLD EATER!

1........................2.....................3!

HA: HE GOT HIM!

*Crowd pop

HE: HUH?.....NO, NO, NO!

HA: YES, YES, YES.....LION HAS DONE IT!

The whole arena is bouncing as Lion counters in midair with a dragonrana takedown, pinning Wood's shoulders to the mat for the three. Back live and Wood is on his knees in a fury, complaining to the referee, as Lion scrambles to the ropes to celebrate...

HA: Nobody saw that coming but what a performance from Lion.......he fought his heart out here tonight....

HE: He was done, he was finished...

HA: Not quite, there was still enough in the tank for one more salvo and he made it count.....Wood underestimated him here tonight, he swaggered in here off the back of that win at Genesis and thought he'd just canter to victory....OH BEHAVE!

The cheers sour quickly and turns to boos as Wood crashes into Lion from behind and crushes him against the ropes. He drags him around and nails a discus spinning elbow that puts Lion on the deck...

HA: What a sore loser...

HE: This is the nature of the pride....you think a real lion takes a three count and walks away? This is a fight to the death....Lion should never have turned his back on Liam Wood...

The referee tries to intervene but Wood threatens him and sends the official scurrying from the ring. Wood stomps down on Lion for good measure, looking thunderous, and then he drags the smaller man to his feet...

HA: Almost a carbon copy of the end of the match....

HE: Somehow I don't think Lion will be countering this one...

Wood insults Lion some more and then he smirks at the reaction of the audience before shoving his opponent back into the ropes....

HE: WORLD...........AHHHHHH!

Wood is primed for Lion's return when Uryu Ishida dives into the ring and superkicks Wood in the back of the head, sending him forward and through the middle ropes to the outside. Uryu quickly checks on Lion as Wood climbs to his knees in the aisle, looking murderous....

HE: What the hell is that idiot, Uryu, doing out here?

HA: Showing some class, which is more than I can say about Liam Wood.....Uryu making sure Lion leaves here tonight victorious and without more punishment than he already sustained during the match....I'd say there is plenty of mutual respect between these two...

HE: I'd say they both just put themselves on Liam Wood's hitlist and that is not somewhere you want to be...

Uryu throws Lion's arm over his shoulder and helps him to his feet as Wood backs up the ramp. Uryu and Wood exchange glares as the action heads backstage.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 19 Jun 2018, 10:11 pm

(Charlotte Grey is shown backstage with O’Callaghan….)

CG: OC, it must have been a tough couple of weeks for you, how to you bounce back from this?

(O’Callaghan stands with a stern, serious look on his face)

OC: Bounce back? You say it like somehow I was beaten, bested, even overcome. You’re wrong. What happened at Genesis was an absolutely travesty. I earned that briefcase. I waited, waited and waited for the right moment. I should be standing here as World Champion, but no. I’m stood here, answering your stupid questions from 6CW’s resident airhead.

What are you going to ask me next, Charlotte? How does it feel being the only man in 6CW history to fail with a cash in? Cause I think we all know the answer to that!

CG: After Walker’s huge announcement at the opening of the show, you must feel like a chance at redemption has fallen in your lap?

OC: Redemption? That’s not even the half of it. Cerberus is going to pay for what he did. He stopped 6CW crowning the greatest era of it’s stupid little existence. He stopped the era of OC, and I’m never going to forget that. I’m going to break every single one of his fingers. And that’s just for starters. Cerberus needs to be punished. He’s going to learn that brawn over brains is one thing. But having both? That makes you a dangerous weapon.

(OC barges past the cameraman and out of shot as we head back to ringside)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 19 Jun 2018, 10:13 pm

Main Event
#1 Contender 6CW World Championship
Cerberus vs O'Callaghan

HE: Main event time...

HA: And what a main event we have in store for you ladies and gents, this all started two weeks ago at Genesis.....Cerberus should have left that night as 6CW Champion but circumstances worked against him, then O'Callaghan cashed in his Fight for the Right briefcase and he should have left with the world title but Cerberus cost him that dream.....somehow Anthony Grace survived, somehow Grace is still 6CW Champion....but tonight we crown a number one contender...

HE: These men had their shot.....I don't think it's right that they get another bite of the cherry...

HA: If you had your way Grace would never defend his championship belt....after what happened at Genesis it is only right that O'Callaghan and Cerberus have another chance to go for the big one...

The lights dim and then "Run this town" pumps through the air to a mixed reaction from the 6CW Universe. O'Callaghan comes walking out onto the stage with a sullen expression on his face...

HA: When that music hit two weeks ago in Tokyo I thought that was it, O'Callaghan was set to finally ascend to the top of the mountain.....he had bided his time for so long, tapping against the glass ceiling, but just as he stepped from the shadows he forgot about Cerberus....

HE: For me it showed his naivety, he knew Cerberus was still out there and how angry he was.....

HA: Maybe you can share that insight with him next time you see him....I forgot about your expertise...

O'Callaghan makes his way down to the ring and then clambers up inside, the angry expression on his face remaining.

HA: O'Callaghan looks worked up beyond anything I've ever seen....and he's going to need that here tonight, he's going to need everything he's got....

HE: All I wanna see is these two destroy one another.....I think they both deserve it...

There is a roar from the crowd as flames rise from the stage and "Haunted" rips through the speaker system. The giant form of Cerberus storms through from the back and begins his descent to the ring...

HA: Is there a more dominant superstar in professional wrestling right now?

HE: He isn't the world champion, though....

HA: And yet look at what he did to "our" champion two weeks ago, there isn't a man on this earth who can go toe to toe with Cerberus and come away unscathed.....this is a huge ask for O'Callaghan here tonight because as much as he may be angry with Cerberus, I'm not so sure he can beat him one on one....

HE: HE'S GONNA TRY!

Cerberus reaches the base of the ring as O'Callaghan comes storming across and dives through the middle ropes, colliding with the big man and taking him down in the aisleway. O'Callaghan is on top of Cerberus with punches and forearms until Cerberus presses his feet up into his rival's chest and pushes him away....

HA: O'Callaghan choosing to take the fight to Cerberus here.....it may not be wise but I'm not sure any tactic is, he is letting emotion rule him...

Cerberus begins getting back up but O'Callaghan charges him and begins hammering shots into his back. Cerberus takes some damage but then pulls free and detonates an uppercut that sends O'Callaghan staggering away....

HE: That one shot from Cerberus was akin to all the blows thrown by O'Callaghan....

Cerberus follows OC and he grabs him before smashing his head down ontop of the steel steps. O'Callaghan is dazed from the impact and Cerberus then scoops him up in a bearhug before driving him back into the ringpost...

HA: Cerberus is more than at home in a street fight scenario....

Cerberus just drops O'Callaghan on the hard flooring before climbing up inside the ring. OC is clutching his spine on the outside...

HE: The bell hasn't even rung to start this match...

HA: That's why the referee can't count O'Callaghan out, we need both men in the ring to start the bout....

O'Callaghan manages to get back to his feet and pull himself onto the apron. Cerberus marches over and he seizes O'Callaghan by the neck....

HE: O'Callaghan playing possum....

OC grabs Cerberus head and then guillotines him across the top rope. OC quickly scales the ropes and he launches off with a spinning back elbow that wipes the big man off his feet....

HA: Got him down...

1..................2.............Cerberus powers out. O'Callaghan is quickly back to his work and he hammers punches into the head of Cerberus before charges off the ropes and sprints back...

HE: AHHHH!

Cerberus is already up and he seizes O'Callaghan by the throat, stopping all of his momentum. OC looks desperate but then he stomps on the knee of Cerberus before running off the ropes and lashes a kick into the back of Cerberus' knee...

HA: O'Callaghan's going to try and chop the big man down to size......he's playing to his strengths....

HE: Cerberus won't be so scary if he can't stand up....

HA: I wouldn't bank on that....

OC quickly starts stomping down on the knee of Cerberus before lifting it up off the deck and slamming it back down. O'Callaghan's eyes are bulging as he continues to drive knees, kicks, elbows and punches into the leg of the monster...

HA: Nobody works better off a bull's eye than O'Callaghan, he knows he has a target now....

O'Callaghan seizes the leg of Cerberus and he attempts to turn him over on his stomach but Cerberus is still too strong and manages to launch OC away. Cerberus tries to hobble up but O'Callaghan rips right in behind him again with chopblock...

HE: O'Callaghan is hungry for it.....

HA: If the prospect of competing for the world championship doesn't bring it out of you then nothing will...

O'Callaghan summons all his strength and this time he manages to turn Cerberus on his gut, applying a single legged Boston crab. OC sits right back into the hold....

HE: Can you imagine if O'Callaghan makes Cerberus tap?

HA: I honestly couldn't, I don't even know if Cerberus has a pain threshold.......his legs are huge and O'Callaghan is struggling with his grip....

O'Callaghan lets out a roar as he uses both arms to keep grip on Cerberus' leg and really yanks it back. Cerberus is feeling pain but uses his giant hands to push himself across the ring....

HE: You have to wonder if Cerberus can walk even if he survives this?

HA: We've seen this man take unreal amounts of punishment over the years....LOOK AT THAT!

Cerberus suddenly pushes both his palms into the mat and boosts himself backwards with such force that he upends O'Callaghan off his back. OC is stunned as he scrambles back to his feet and rushes over....

HA: CHOKESLAM!

Cerberus seizes O'Callaghan by the throat and hauls him off the ground before drilling him with slam. Cerberus staggers on his bad knee, though, and falls down briefly...

HE: Cerberus is definitely hurting, it can't be denied.....that cage match two weeks ago was gruelling and now tonight....

HA: His body is betraying him slightly....

Cerberus manages to get back to his feet and he makes his way over to O'Callaghan, dropping into the cover...
...........shoulder up!

HE: Usually that would have been three...

HA: Not sure he had the full strength in the legs to deliver properly anyway...

Cerberus raises his head and lets out a deep breath before beckoning for O'Callaghan to stand back up. OC is dazed and wobbly as Cerberus hooks his arms behind him....

HA: DEATH BELL...

He lifts O'Callaghan up but OC wraps his legs around Cerberus' knee and rolls forward, dragging him to the floor and transitioning through....

HE: What a counter.....SHARPSHOOTER!

O'Callaghan tries to synch in the submission but Cerberus reaches up and drives heavy fists into his opponent's head, sending him stumbling backwards. Cerberus hobbles back up as O'Callaghan rushes forward again...

HA: WHAT A SLAM!

Cerberus uses the momentum of his opponent to scoop him up and smashes him into the canvass with the devastating sideslam. Cerberus is back up on his feet once more, trying to shake the feeling back into his leg, as O'Callaghan rolls out onto the apron...

HE: One power move from Cerberus and O'Callaghan needs to regroup....

HA: The man has scary power.....that could be a big mistake!

Cerberus climbs out onto the apron and he runs across before landing a big legdrop on O'Callaghan but he uses his injured leg and falls off the apron in agony.

HE: Cerberus wanted to inflict big damage there but not to himself...

HA: That leg is causing him a lot of trouble...

Cerberus hobbles around ringside and then he makes his way over to the apron and climbs up. He scales the ropes and waits for O'Callaghan to stand....

HE: He's not learning his lesson, that leg is in a bad way...

HA: SO IS O'CALLAGHAN!

Cerberus flies through the air and wipes his man out with a huge clothesline, the impact on landing causing him to clutch his knee in pain again. He manages to get back up and he scoops O'Callaghan on his shoulders....

HA: Death Valley Driver should be enough....Cerberus going to Beachfront....

.........thr-kickout!

HE: O'Callaghan clinging on....

Cerberus shakes his head in disappointment and then he climbs back to his feet. He slaps feeling back into his leg once more and waits for O'Callaghan to rise before darting out towards him....

HA: BROGUE....

O'Callaghan dodges the kick and then wraps his hands around Cerberus' waist, connecting with an exceptional German suplex...

HE: I have no idea how he got him up....

O'Callaghan expends a deep breath as he stumbles towards the corner and begins his ascent. He stares down at Cerberus and then propels himself through the air....

HA: FROGSPLASH CONNECTS!

ONE..
.........TWO....

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 19 Jun 2018, 10:16 pm

................THRE-KICKED OUT!

HE: I thought he had him.....

HA: Cerberus showing that monstrous resiliency once more...

O'Callaghan voices his displeasure at the count but the referee assures him it was a two. OC gets back up to his feet and he drags Cerberus to his knees and pushes him onto the middle rope....

HE: OC has to keep bringing it, keep going.....he has to be relentless....

HA: He's dialing it up!

O'Callaghan runs the ropes now and he returns with a 619 kick straight to Cerberus' face, sending him staggering back into the centre of the ring. O'Callaghan scales the ropes once more...

HA: O'Callaghan hoping these high octane attacks are going to pay off.....HERE HE COMES!

O'Callaghan grabs serious hang time as he vaults through the air for an elbow drop to the heart but Cerberus rolls aside and sends him crashing into the deck. Cerberus gets back up and he flips O'Callaghan onto his shoulders.....

HE: What a powerbomb....

HA: This could be the beginning of the end now....

*Crowd ultra boo

HA: What the hell are they doing here?!?

Cerberus nails the crucifix powerbomb at the same time that Anthony Grace and Charles Kramer make their way out onto the stage, both men sporting the injuries of two weeks ago...

HA: Surely these two idiots don't want anymore of Cerberus?

HE: Anthony go back, please don't put yourself in harm's way...

Cerberus gets back to his feet and looks almost amused as Grace makes his way down the ramp. Grace removes his neckbrace, unstraps his world championship belt and hands it to Kramer...

HA: Who the hell put 50p in this idiot? Does he have a deathwish?

Cerberus opens his arms wide and motions for Grace to come and fight. Grace begins rolling up his sleeves and then he slowly climbs onto the apron and steps through the ropes...

HE: Please, Anthony...

HA: Cerberus looks like all his Christmases have come at once....

Grace and Cerberus stand toe to toe and Grace stares up at his foe with a defiant expression. Cerberus smirks at Grace, merely waiting for him to strike...

HA: YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME?

HE: YES!

*Ultra boos

Grace suddenly smirks back at Cerberus and then he turns to the side and decks O'Callaghan with a big right hand, prompting the referee to immediately call for the bell.

HA: Is this a joke?

HE: It's brilliant....O'Callaghan wins via disqualification.....O'Callaghan is going to Beachfront Brawl to face Anthony Grace for the 6CW Championship....

HA: Anthony Grace has screwed Cerberus here....and in his head that may have been a great ploy but I think he's starting to realise the error of his ways...

Grace looks to Kramer and they both smirk but then Grace turns his head and realises Cerberus is glaring a hole straight through him. The 6CW Champ makes a rush for the ropes but Cerberus is already on him and drags him back to the centre of the ring....

HE: Take your hands off him....

HA: You gonna stop him? Cerberus has been screwed out of his championship shot here and somebody is gonna pay....

Charles Kramer drags himself onto the apron but Cerberus just pushes Grace aside and then decks Kramer with a huge right hand. Grace tries to attack Cerberus from behind but he quickly turns and seizes him by the throat....

HE: You should run, Anthony....

HA: Like the coward you are....but now you're gonna feel pain like never before.....

Cerberus readies for the chokeslam but then O'Callaghan returns and chopblocks the bad knee of Cerberus once more. O'Callaghan and Grace glare at one another....

HA: These two men are now deadly rivals...

HE: BUT THEY'RE WORKING TOGETHER!

The boos ring all around as Grace and O'Callaghan begin stomping down on Cerberus. The monster tries to cover up but he is booted from all directions until he becomes motionless. Grace is seething at the mouth now as he orders O'Callaghan to drag the monster up...

HE: Cerberus is the one that is going to pay...pay for what he has done to Anthony Grace....

Grace takes off his chain and begins wrapping it around his fist as O'Callaghan pins Cerberus' arms behind him. Grace then readies himself...

HE: A LEV-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Cerberus crashes his head back into O'Callaghan's face, breaking his grip, and then he ducks Grace's Superman punch before seizing him by the throat and drills him with a huge chokeslam that shakes the ring. Charles Kramer is back to his feet on the outside and he starts dragging Grace under the bottom rope as Ceberus grabs O'Callaghan and throws him over the top, wiping all three men out on the outside....

HA: Even when they tried to gang up on the monster it wasn't enough.....Cerberus has been screwed here tonight his dominance remains, he is the looming shadow over the 6CW Championship....

HE: It doesn't matter....O'Callaghan won the match and he will challenge Anthony Grace at Beachfront Brawl, Cerberus is out of here....

*Crowd pop

"Numb" screams out through the speakers and Alex Walker comes striding out onto the stage. He smirks down at the bundle of Grace, Kramer and O'Callaghan....

Walker: Now what a predicament we have here...

HE: Why is he even out here?

Walker: Anthony, Charles I have lost count of the amount of times I have to tell you that you do not make decisions around here, you do not meddle in my business....your Hollywood power carries no sway in my company and I'm just about out of patience...

*Crowd cheer

Walker: I'm not some suit you push around, you really should have done your homework because if there's one son of a b1tch you don't wanna pi55 off, that man's name is Alex Walker!

*Crowd pop

HA: Walker laying it down....

*Grace is on his feet now, clinging to Charles Kramer who is looking worried

Walker: You think you can come out here and ruin my main event? You don't get to play God in my universe, gentlemen, because there's only room for one of us....

I cannot change the outcome of the main event........O'Callaghan did win this match and he will go on to Beachfront Brawl to challenge for the 6CW World Heavyweight Championship.....

*The crowd give a mixed reaction as O'Callaghan nods his head and motions a belt around his waist

Walker: However, let's not pretend that you weren't getting your a55 kicked in that match and that had Anthony here not interfered the result most likely would have been very different...

HE: What is he saying?

HA: I think I know and I love it...

*All the colour has now drained from Grace's face

Walker: You like to talk about destiny, Mr Grace, and I assure you that you cannot run from yours....so at Beachfront Brawl it will be you defending the 6CW Championship against O'Callaghan..............and CERBERUS IN A TRIPLE THREAT MATCH!

*Huge reaction from the crowd

HA: Yes....it's the right call....

HE: This is a travesty....an abuse of power....

HA: Grace's own actions have come back to bite him in the a55 and he deserves every moment of it....

Walker has a big smile on his face as he stops speaking and exits into the backstage area. Grace looks almost on the verge of tears as he breaks down into a hysterical tantrum. Cerberus is smirking from inside the ring as O'Callaghan weighs up his two rivals to end the show.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down