The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy - Tuesday 24th July, 2018

+5
The Last Outlaw
TwisT
Marky
x12x
Beer
9 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy - Tuesday 24th July, 2018 Empty 6CW Anarchy - Tuesday 24th July, 2018

Post by Beer Thu 12 Jul 2018, 3:10 pm

Match 1
Mike Hill vs Bam Sparkleston

Match 2
Uryu Ishida w/ Lion vs Frank Horrigan w/ Jackson Jackson & Max Adamson

Match 3
Marty Helms vs Cameron Faith

Main Event
GazzyD, Mr Kenty & Cerberus vs Anthony Grace, Liam Wood & O’Callaghan

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy - Tuesday 24th July, 2018 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy - Tuesday 24th July, 2018

Post by x12x Thu 12 Jul 2018, 3:39 pm

As the crowd settle in the 6CW Arena the fans are lifted by a rousing rendition of “Three Lions” causing a bunch of the fans to jump to their feet, singing along in style.

HA: Look at that...the team did the country proud and although they went out the fans are showing that they'll always be behind the national side. What a time to be an England fan...

Suddenly the crowd give a mixed reaction as Liam Wood walks out on to the stage wearing an England top. Wood pauses on the stage for a moment before giving the fans a thumb down only to reveal the back of his shirt which reads “Mandžukić" and the numbers "2-1”. Wood spins back around laughing to himself as the fans are enraged, some even throwing things at the former World Champion.

HA: What a disgraceful act...the team did an amazing job and brought joy to the fans and THIS is Liam Wood's way of twisting the knife. He should be ashamed...

HE: Maybe the fans should focus on a real sport like wrestling instead of those prima donnas in the England side...

As Wood slowly makes the way to the ring, motioning a tiny violin, security are forced to block numerous fans from jumping the railing. Wood eventually reaches the ringside and one fan is able to break free from the security and sprints at Wood but as he reaches him Wood simply steps to the side, tripping the fan and causing him to barrel headfirst in to the ring steps.

HA: Wood is just loving this...

Wood mocks the fan on the floor as he's dragged away before rolling in to the ring and showing off the shirt even more, before soaking in the pure hatred from the fans, some wearing their own England shirts. Wood then picks up the mic and waits for the abuse to die down before speaking.

Wood:
I guess it's not coming home then?

Wood smirks at the booing and continues.

Wood:
You know, this should be a lesson to each and everyone of you...your love, your admiration, your support...does NOTHING. You are nothing but pathetic pieces of sh¡t who cling on to those better than you in the hopes they make you feel better about your inane, boring...WORTHLESS...lives.

The fans once again scream abuse at Wood with a group beginning a “BULLSH¡T” chant that Wood shrugs at.

Wood:
Really? It's bullsh¡t? Is it? You see...fans around the world all put on their England shirts, they chanted, they sang and they cheered for the team. They put their hearts and souls in to supporting England and in the end...what did it get them? In the end, how did their support change what happened on the pitch?!

You see, it's just like the idiots who put on the merchandise of their 6CW Heroes...you squeeze your fat, disgusting out of shape bodies in to those shirts and think that you're part of the team. The truth is though...you will achieve nothing, just like them!

Wood begins to pace, looking at the crowd.

Wood:
From where I am I can see morons wearing Gazzy D shirts, Mr Kenty shirts, Lion shirts and even Uryu Ishida shirts. Well just like the idiots wearing England shirts...you'll also watch your heroes fail, you'll also watch your heroes come up short and eventually, they'll be over taken by someone better than them...

...and in this case, that's ME.

You see, I do everything without the support of you guys...I don't kiss your ass or pander to your every whim so you turned your back on me...and that is exactly how I like it. I do NOT need you to support me, I don't need you to will me on and I damn well don't need you to get me to where I deserve to be...

...the top of the mountain!

Wood stops pacing and sits on the turnbuckle, the camera focussing on the result of England's game on the back of his England shirt.

Wood:
The reason I don't need any of you? Is because greatness is in the DNA...I was born to take over the world and make it mine. Unlike the England team or any of the guys I just mentioned...I don't need luck or an easy ride, I don't need cheerleaders or yes men telling me I'm the best because I know I am.

I am the man who is turning heads and bringing 6CW back to where it should be, I am the man who will rise to the top and take the company with it and I am the man who wether the suits in the back like it...will be the damn face of this company.

Wood lowers the mic, mocking the fans who continue to rain down rubbish. As the camera pans out we see even more security have been drafted in to try and control the chaos caused by Wood.

x12x

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy - Tuesday 24th July, 2018 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy - Tuesday 24th July, 2018

Post by Marky Thu 19 Jul 2018, 1:20 pm

"Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons hits and the crowd immediately boos the arrival of former two time 6CW World Champion, and current manager of The TA, Max Adamson. Adamson is wearing a suit, as usual, and he makes his way to the ring.

Henry: Here he is, the best manager in all of sports and entertainment is here, this time without his clients, let me get this right, his clients the World 6CW World Heavyweight World Tag Team World Champions of the World, Jackson Jackson and Frank Horrigan.

Harold: I think there's probably another "World" in there somewhere...

Adamson gets into the ring and is handed a microphone from ringside. Adamson grins as the booing and the "Adamson sucks" chants echo around the arena.

Max: Don't worry. I'm not here to talk about England failing at yet another World Cup...

Adamson laughs as the booing continues even louder this time

Max: Only because Liam Wood already covered that. No, I'm out here to talk about something far more important. The TA. You know, a team that can actually win Championships. You've got Jackson Jackson, one of the most charismatic wrestlers in 6CW since yours truly retired. But not only can he talk the talk, he can walk the walk. One of the best mat technicians in the business. You've got Frank Horrigan, a behemoth of a man, he is our muscle so to speak but he is so much more, an absolute monster among mere mortals. And you've got Max Adamson, the experience, the glue that holds this team together. With a management team backing us outside of the ring, working on merchandise, sponsorship deals and the such.

Adamson smirks as he continues

Max: Which is why I find it so amusing that our next challengers for the 6CW World Tag Team Championships, appear to be from Uryu Ishida and Lion. It's just baffling. Alex Walker, I know you're watching this, instead of trying to blackmail me into signing a talent contract instead of a managerial contract, why not focus on giving my guys Jackson and Frank some real competition? Throw some money at the Young Bucks, or try and get Edge and Christian out of retirement, whatever, just give us something better than this. We just defeated the UK and International Champions, but instead of the obvious singles matches against those guys, we get Uryu Ishida and a guy dressed as a Lion? Pfft.

Adamson is more animated now, and aggressively speaks into the camera

Max: Uryu, just because you tried to interfere last week and inexplicably tried to cost us the World Tag Team World Championships of the World, it doesn't give you a free shot at us, in an ordinary world you would be punished for what you did, regardless of the fact no damage was done. Fortunately Alex Walker has indirectly punished you. By making you face Frank one on one. He aint happy about you sticking your beak where it doesn't belong. And when Frank does what Jackson already did, beat Uryu Ishida in the middle of this ring, you and your little Lion can f*ck off back to obscurity and kiss goodbye to any dreams of even challenging for our titles.

Adamson quietens his voice and continues

Max: Ultimately I am an advocate and a manager of Jackson Jackson and Frank Horrigan, I am not an active wrestler, and I have no intentions of ever coming out of retirement to face you Uryu. But believe me, if I wanted to, I would end you. Stay out of our business.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 20 Jul 2018, 8:34 pm

As Wood continues to mock the fans, “Power” blasts out of the speakers and makes the audience turn their attention to the stage. Anthony Grace soon appears in an all white suit, dark shades and his 6CW World Title around his waist.

He strides down the ring, shaking his head at the rubbish in his way. Once there, he climbs into the ring and stops at the other turnbuckle opposite Wood. He reaches for his gold microphone as the music stops.

AG: Ah Liam, still on the quest for cheap heat in the hope it will make you seem more profitable than the other guys in 6CW? How is that working for you right now?

He adjusts his Rolex and stares over his sunglasses.

AG: You see, I should feel aggrieved at these “rising to the top” and “quest for the gold” monologues.  I am not going to stand here and say that you are the best, simply because you have already repeated it and that the notion is misguided. Please don’t take offence at that because I am clearly stating a fact everyone can see…….I am World Champion and you are not.

Grace casually kicks some rubbish across the ring and carefully makes his way towards Wood. He picks up a can and stares at it.

AG: Something that can be so easily discarded you would think would have no value. But just because someone feels an item is not needed, doesn’t mean it can’t be worth something……

He chucks the can over his shoulder and stares at Wood.

AG: I have looked down at you from the heady height I sit within this company and thought that you are simply not worth my time. I mean 6CW will always have Liam Wood in one form or another. But your track record speaks volumes when it comes to someone like me assessing value. Liam Wood speaks big yet again. Liam Wood promises big yet again. Liam Wood fails to make any sort of impact…. yet again.

Grace takes a big sigh and removes his sunglasses. He stares up to the ceiling and swears under his breath before turning back to Wood.

AG: But the situation I find myself in means that your net worth has suddenly grown. You have gone from being part of the furniture to an integral piece of equipment. I need to use all the resources available to me to ensure 6CW succeeds.

Wood goes to speak but Grace cuts in.

AG: Just spare me the put downs and grievances ok. What you need to understand is this is a business, and within all businesses deals sometimes need to be made. You can sit there and tell all the people staring at us that you don’t need them……which is true. But now you have a pair of eyes looking at you that you certainly do need whether you like it or not.

Grace paces the ring.

AG: I am not going to suggest this isn’t of mutual benefit and yes, as much as it is hard to swallow, I do need your assistance.

He turns around to Wood and points at him.

AG: But the way you accept that…….and you will accept it……. will determine just how appreciative I will be in the future in your little quest to the top.

Grace adjusts the 6CW World Heavyweight title around his waist.

AG: In as much the same way as O’Callaghan has embraced this opportunity, I suggest you do the same. There is power in numbers and power in unity. Power that should be embraced. Am I going to say that the power is spread evenly amongst the group…….no I am not. But the question you need to ask yourself, and to be honest with your answer, is do I have the power that can make my strong words a realisation?

Grace stares at Wood and holds it. Wood seems to be in thought and Grace presses his advantage.

AG: If you want to be part of the Power Trip……now is the best time to hop on board. These chances are fleeting and ones that appear to you so infrequently lately. Now is a real chance to be a part of a dominant group.

Grace waits.

Last edited by TwisT on Sat 21 Jul 2018, 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Outlaw Sat 21 Jul 2018, 3:23 pm

Marty Helms is in the back, fresh for TV and ready to be interviewed by Charlotte Grey.

Before she can speak, Helms cuts her off

MH: What do you want me to say tonight, woman? I’m not dumb, any blather about tonight’s match really doesn’t matter. You know why? Cos you all wanna know what I’m gonna do about Mike Hill.

He looks at the interviewer

MH: Tell me I’m wrong...

She stands, waits calmly, and then speaks

CG: Actually, this match tonight is still big news. This company is back on its feet to provide competitive wrestling. If Cameron Faith beats you, the Scotsman either gets a title shot or gets a reward down the line. So, I want to know how you think you can stop Cameron Faith this evening

Helms is a little taken aback, not hugely obvious, but clearly put in his place a little. He shakes it off and is then angered by it.

MH: That’s a lot of self importance you’ve got there, missy. All that arrogance didn’t help that little brain - you seem to think I care what you think. You’re wrong. So I’m going to deliver my warning to the next bitch thing, Mike Hill. A veteran so confused, whose taken so many headshots, that he just keeps repeating his own f***ing name.

He looks at Charlotte but she knows better than to interrupt

MH: Dementia is horrid, it really is. That he doesn’t understand that he isn’t meant to piss himself - some Eastern European is cleaning up his yellow syrup all around this arena whilst the s***-for-brains fans are spraying Brexit Means Brexit on the back of the backs of their big fat wives.

My plan is to smash his head in so hard that he wakes up a nine year old. Maybe he’ll sit in the front row and ask Gazzy D to sign his training bra. He’s got the b*tch-tits after all.

Helms laughs to himself and Charlotte asks a question

CG: What about Faith?

Marty scoffs

MH: Who cares? He’s f***ing Scottish.

Helms laughs loudly as he walks off.

The Last Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_Sweetwater Sat 21 Jul 2018, 8:24 pm

Lion is walking around the back, calmly going around the arena, checking the odd door and looking inside. He ends up at Alex Walker’s office. He stands, looking at the name, and eventually knocks.

After being ushered in by a shout from within, Lion walks into the room to see the boss.

Walker looks to him and muses, “an unexpected visit, Mr Lion. In fact, I’m not sure we have really spoken since your first day, that first signing.”

Lion looks to him, but says nothing, which Walker almost doesn’t notice, instead enjoying his own voice as he continues, “well, we should do more often, because you have a lot hiding behind that mask. Not just experience untold in this business, but clearly an injury too.”

This does provoke Lion into speech, “Is that why I am an observer tonight?”

“You can clearly do with the rest...but I think it is likely that you won’t get it. Max and his chums don’t fight solo, so I suspect you should be prepared for the shenanigans outside the ring” replies Walker. They do now stand in silence. Walker eventually breaks it.

“But maybe I can give you a rest soon, a bit of time to heal.”

But he is quickly interrupted, “No, that will not be necessary.”

Walker smiles and responds “I see this bond with Uryu has inspired you.”

“I see eye-to-eye with Uryu on many things, but you know why I’m here. What I said to you when I signed applies now. I have a goal, I have a plan, and that is what drives me. This is part of that road, as is every step I take here...”

The pair stare at each other, “...but I was looking for Uryu. I can only presume tonight goes a lot better if we are fully prepared for the cheat and his minions”

With this, Lion walks away.

Michael_Sweetwater

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Sun 22 Jul 2018, 9:50 am

As Lion leaves Alex Walker's office Uryu is leaning up against a wall opposite it as he goes to approach Lion.

UI: Hey, Sorry if I went a bit overboard last week in that speech I made. Max has a rare reaction with me in that he can get under my skin but fire me up at the same time. The more he keeps on trying to antagonise me the more trouble he is digging himself into if I get my hands on him.

Uryu pauses and ponders for a moment.

UI: I do want to give you an option though Lion regarding this partnership of ours. If you honestly feel that I dragged you into a personal battle against Max and The Territorial Arsewipes against your wishes then feel free to leave right now. It's not my place to drag you into a fight you do not want to be a part of and this fight will not end for a long time. Might even break the record rivalry that is Cornette v Russo the way that we keep going.

Uryu chuckles as Lion shakes his head.

UI: If you want to stay in this fight and head in a different direction later all I ask is that you tell me to my face.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sun 22 Jul 2018, 3:00 pm

Wood stares at Grace and then at the world title before moving in close but to the shock of not only Anthony but also Grace, Wood simply walks right past him. Turning his back on the 6CW World Champion. As Wood reaches the ropes he stares at the stage, almost ignoring Grace who continues to stare at Wood.

After a few moments though Wood then finally turns back to Grace

Wood:
Oh sorry Anthony, I was out here waiting to talk to other ACTUAL wrestlers...I have no interest in actors playing make believe or whatever you want to call it...

...like I get that you think your 'reign' as 'world champion' is a big deal but you're basically David Arquette and things have got a little carried away. You have that belt because of who you know and once you lose it and go make another god awful film we'll all forget about you. It's cute that you think that you think you know a god damn thing but just like your claim to that belt...

...everything about you is fake.

Wood moves over to the turnbuckle and sit on top of it, staring at Grace.

Wood:
One thing you need to know though is that I don't need you to tell me I'm the best because you're not actually important. You can tell me I've never made an impact but I've been a World Champion more times than you, I've been a Superstar Of The Year more times than you and I'll be doing all of that once you're long gone. You see, when I call out guys in this ring, I never mention you because despite holding that title, I respect you the LEAST. Your reign will end and you'll realise you don't belong, you'll realise that getting your ass handed to you weakly wasn't for a fake title reign and I hope it's soon because you're a joke.

Grace seems annoyed at Wood's words causing Wood to smirk, some of the fans even enjoying Wood mocking the champion.

Wood:
So Anthony...I want you to take your deal...and shove it so far up your ass that only O'Callaghan will be able to find it. I have no interest it assisting you, I have no interest in being your lacky and I'd rather sh¡t razorblades than being any part of your so called Power Trip.

As Wood turns down the offer of Grace he notices some of the fans getting behind him and turns his attention back to them, turning his back on Grace.

Wood:
You don't get it...after all this time...telling Grace no wasn't for 6CW and it wasn't for you. No...it was for me. It was because I don't have any interest in carrying on his BS charade, I have no interest is being part of his delusions and I want him to know that when the moment comes...IF he still as the belt...I'll have no qualms in taking it from him.

Wood turns back to Grace one last time.

Wood:
So thanks for the offer Anthony but go f**k yourself.

Wood drops the mic and begins to walk out, some fans still behind him due to him standing up to Grace.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Sun 22 Jul 2018, 4:55 pm

Grace shouts into his microphone.

AG: Oh no no no, you don't leave this ring after that little speech! You face up to the things that you have said!

Grace walks over and blocks Woods path.

AG: All that has done is shown everyone how delusional you are. Not a few moments ago you were telling this crowd how much you don't need them. Then when they seem to be on your side against me, your little pecker gets hard and you play to them like the bitch you are!

Grace jabs his finger in Woods face.

AG: And that's your problem....You have spent the last few wasted years going from one Liam Wood version to another. Wood the fan favourite loser. Wood the moody and depressing loner. Wood the jumper of any band wagon that takes a slight fancy to him!

Grace kicks Woods microphone away and continues to berate him.

AG: You are doing this for you are you Liam? You are being this shape shifting pile of ooze for our viewing pleasure? Moving from one side to the other and keeping us on our toes? Ooooooo what type of Liam Wood will you be tonight eh? What new beginnings and old promises will you churn out this time?

Grace gets right up to Woods face.

AG: It's pathetic.

He shakes his head.

AG: You think it is so easy taking this belt from me right? You think you can just click your fingers and suddenly you will become World Champion? What planet are you living on Wood!? What evidence do you have that you could ever become 6CW World Champion?!

Grace points at the fans.

AG: They don't cheer you. They don't boo you. They only slightly tolerate you! You don't need them? Fine....then don't act like they have your back. You want to be 6CW's answer to The Crow? Then you go right ahead. You do whatever you feel Liam Wood needs to do.....

Grace pushes his head towards Wood.

AG: Meanwhile the rest of us will continue putting on a show, being 6CW World Champion......and going on a Power Trip.

Grace points to Woods mic.

AG: You go pick it up and bitch some more. Just make sure you choose wisely what side you are on. If you choose the side of Liam Wood, then realise nobody in the goddamn world wants to hear about that!

Grace points to his belt as "Power" plays. He eyeballs Wood before exiting the ring and walking down the aisle. He unstraps his belt when he reaches the stage and lifts it in the air. He then mockingly gives it a kiss before exiting behind the curtain.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Sun 22 Jul 2018, 8:08 pm

Perfect Jack and Clarke James are backstage in their locker room moments after the match against the TA at Anarchy.

CJ: Well then, we've been done again by Adamson and his chumps.

PJ: Yup, by god I'm disappointed. We had them right where we wanted and for the life of me I have no idea why Urya Ishida came out.

CJ: Nor do I, the match should be struck off the record and we should be granted another rematch, with no Adamson at ringside for them.

PJ: We should be granted another rematch, but we won't, I hate to sound all woe is me, but I really do think there is an agenda within the management here, to stop us taking back what is rightfully ours. Just because we hit record sales merchandise wise, you would think that the powers that be so to speak, would try and protect us and make sure that we are well looked after.

CJ: I agree, but as we all know and there's plenty of evidence out there to lend strength to our argument, 6CW management never ever do the smart thing. Never.

PJ: Ever.

CJ: That's right. Speaking of choices made by this current management, it looks like we'll have to defend our UK and International championships.

PJ: Yeah I suppose we had to defend them sometime. Did they announce who would be challenging us for them?

CJ: Now that I think of it, no they didn't.

PJ: They didn't? That's odd.

CJ: Wait....you don't think.

PJ: I don't think what...

CJ: That they could put us in a match against each other do you?

PJ: They could do.

Both men look at each other in the eyes, before turning focus towards the two championships that are hanging up in a nearby cubicle.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Tue 24 Jul 2018, 12:07 am

The scene opens in a dimly lit room, empty but for the forlorn figure sat upon a wooden stool staring down at the baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire within his hands.

"Friendship...friendship Mr Sparkleson is a cancer. It grows, feeds from you, like the raven at its feast, it pecks away at you bit by bit. Friendship is the sensation you feel as the barbed wire tears into your flesh, it makes you scream, it makes you cry...hehehe."

Engel lifts the baseball bat up towards his face with one hand and with the other he caresses the barbed wire, as if stroking the hair of a loved one. A sick smile forms as he pushes his face against it.

"Reborn, Jones,  Hero...they all came with friendship in there hearts. With a promise of hope...of glory...and now...LOOK AT ME hehehe Look...at...me..."

Engel stares vacantly into the camera. The barbed wire still stuck within his flesh, blood dripping down through the thick clumps of dry greasepaint down onto his bare chest.

"I promise you this Mr. Sparkleson. I promise you this and you should heed it well. The end will come, just as it did for Hero, as it did for Reborn, Joshua, Keith Leone...one by one they have all fallen...one by one they have burnt down into the Ashes they once trod upon on the way to the top...my self fulfilling prophecy will come to pass hehehe oh yes and when it does...when that beautiful moment happens upon you and all that you stand for. When your laid up on that gurney, the arena lights your only comfort...I ask you this...fam...whose laughing now?"

"Hehehehehehehehe"

Engel rises from the stool letting go of the baseball bat as he does, it falls to the floor. Engel rushes the camera and screams manically.

"WHOSE LAUGHING NOW...WHOSE LAUGHING NOW...WHOSE...LAUGHING...NOW...HEHEHEHEHE. "

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 26 Jul 2018, 1:02 pm

Jackson Jackson is stood backstage in his ring attire, with a bottle of water in his hand, as Charlotte Grey approaches him with a microphone

CG: Jackson, you-

Jackson: Can't you see that I'm busy?

Charlotte stammers as Jackson goes back to staring at absolutely nothing. There is an awkward silence for about 10-15 seconds before Jackson sighs

Jackson: Okay I'm done. You may continue.

Charlotte looks annoyed as Jackson grins

CG: Jackson, what are your thoughts on this week, where Uryu Ishida faces your tag team partner Frank Horrigan?

Jackson rolls his eyes

Jackson: Charlotte, honey, I don't give a rats man sausage about Uryu Ishida. I've beaten him before, Max has beaten him before many a time, and when Frank beats him, maybe then people will stop talking about Uryu and The Lion being a credible threat to our World 6CW World Heavyweight World Tag Team World Champions of the World of Professional Wrestling in the World. Now I'm not gonna stand here and pretend there's a lot of depth in the Tag Team Division right now, but we have defeated everyone worth defeating in this division, and we stand before you still the premier team.

CG: What is your reaction to Lion calling The TA "The cheat and his minions"?

Jackson looks at Charlotte, and half laughs, looking at her in bemusement

Jackson: Nah. You've made that up haven't you. Surely.

CG: I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.

Jackson glares at Charlotte as she smiles at her own joke

Jackson: You know what? If you can't ask me proper questions, if you can't stop cracking jokes for one minute, if you can't stop making up things Lion has said, because it's obviously made up, no grown man would ever use those words... And if you can't stop trying to undress me with your eyes, I'm not a piece of meat dammit, then this interview is the opposite of Uryu Ishida...

Jackson drinks some of his water and mockingly prepares himself to finish his sentence

Jackson: ...Over. Ciao babygirl.

Jackson walks off as Charlotte looks flabbergasted

CG: What a moron...

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down