The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread

+17
Collapse2005
westisbest
I'm never wrong
Be_the_ball
Roller_Coaster
raycastleunited
Eyetoldyouso
kwinigolfer
pedro
beninho
dynamark
Davie
JAS
navyblueshorts
McLaren
Diggers
super_realist
21 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread - Page 12 Empty Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread

Post by super_realist Mon 10 Dec 2018, 8:40 am

First topic message reminder :

Diggers wrote:On another note I’ve been teaching Spanish as part of my job this year, tricky when I don’t speak a word...or didn’t. Been using Duolingo for 3 weeks, still very early but amazing how quickly it helps you pick things up. Also asked the wife for some CD’s for Xmas to listen to on my commute. There is a Spanish guy who works for the premises team so when I feel a bit more confident Ill try some conversational Spanish with him.
Anyway, early but that’s my new year resolution, to follow it through and at least be competent, partly to help with my job and partly because Uve always wanted to learn a language, partly because I really think learning new stuff keeps your brain fresher.
Anyone else have something they really want to learn to do?

I'm not trying to be confrontational here Diggers, but how on earth can a school let someone without the skills in a subject to teach it? I can see how someone could blag teaching something like art, PE, English etc, but not a language. I suppose if it's at Primary Level you could teach counting to ten, asking where the railway station is etc.
I presume it's not secondary school?

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread

Post by JAS Mon 21 Jan 2019, 11:05 am

super_realist wrote:What on earth is the point in having a flip-flopper in charge of the country? It's absolutely retarded. Actually having a remainer in charge would appeal more to the voting public.

The first point I 100% agree with and it’s being proven now. The 2nd point kind of contradicts the first ;-)

JAS

Back to top Go down

Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread

Post by JAS Mon 21 Jan 2019, 1:02 pm

super_realist wrote:
Diggers wrote:Sorry, again. Last post sycophants. Now not representing party view? What is it you are struggling to say? If you are trying to talk about the PLP, and doing a very poor job of explaining yourself, then how many policies as he flip flopped on. What do you think the PLP policies are?
Here are just a few of the current Govts u turns:
Pensions
Free school meals
Public sector pay
Dementia tax
Winter fuel
Electricity price cap
Minimum stake gambling role out
About 10 around universal credit alone
So, come on, where are the similar Labour policy flip flops? Where have the PLP backbenchers forced policy change the way the Tories have many times?
Come on RM, show some actual knowledge, enlighten us. Or are we just back to Corbyn has ghastly  teeth?

I'm talking about Corbyn's apparent flip flopping on Europe actually Diggers, the fact he's changes his mind depending on where he happens to be speaking.
I don't see anything wrong with Government U Turns if they aren't popular or don't work, do you?

Why are you engaging in "whatabouterry" anyway for? I'm not here to defend the Tories, I'm talking SPECIFICALLY about how terrible Corbyn is at getting Labour close to government, and you bring up the Tories, it's not relevant really.

What flip flopping?? His view 20 years ago was what was called eurosceptic, in line with many that were to the left of Blair. A quick browse of YouTube will reveal some well espoused views from the likes of Benn (Tony not Hillary), Micheal Foot etc. Corbyn at that time pretty much saw things the same way. That is not to say he was a leaver (there weren’t leavers and remainders in those days, the prospect of a Brexit back then was a fantasy) A few decades on and the world has changed, people who stick rigidly to all previous views are considered dinosaurs, is Corbyn still “eurosceptic”? Yes he probably is but also probably takes the view that you can only argue for change from within rather than from outside.
Is he the most charismatic leader labour have ever had? Certainly not, but if you favour charisma over substance then you invite the politician of sound bites and empty promises. Corbyn biggest problem is that there does seem to be a wide difference between the LP membership view and the general working class view and from that perspective you have to congratulate the elite on an absolute consummate job in divide and rule. Until the jumped up Brexit means Brexit working class little englanders realise they’ve been had, the Tories will be in power for a generation REGARDLESS of who the leader of the opposition is. Said it before the country and indeed all of western democracies need a break away from neoliberal globalist trickle down economics. It works great for the elite but it screws the masses and until the masses realise It they’re going to continue to be shafted.

JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Tue 22 Jan 2019, 1:58 pm

Jas

Whenever you talk about brexit you sound like a remainer yet I think you voted leave? Do you regret that now?
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Wed 23 Jan 2019, 7:52 am

I was unfortunate to drive through Birmingham at the weekend. What an absolute toilet. That place definitely is a slum. Probably has nice areas, but the bits I saw were hideous.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Wed 23 Jan 2019, 8:50 am

Bit like every other large city then, I guess.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by beninho Wed 23 Jan 2019, 9:15 am

Can't say I know Brum that well. Curious to know where you went on your city tour of brum?

beninho

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Wed 23 Jan 2019, 9:46 am

McLaren wrote:Jas

Whenever you talk about brexit you sound like a remainer yet I think you voted leave? Do you regret that now?

Sometimes I wish I was a thick Brexiteer or a just accept Poopie remoaner but unfortunately I can see both sides of the coin. I’m probably just as conflicted now as I was at the time of the vote. Would I vote differently now, quite probably but for the sole reason that you can only reign back neoliberal global corporate greed (or stand a chance of doing so) from a collective position with other like minded parties rather than in isolation.
Of course Europe ain’t quite aligned yet in terms of mounting a concensus against the neolib agenda but that doesn’t mean that would always be the case.

JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Wed 23 Jan 2019, 12:00 pm

Broad st is decent for night life and a bit to eat.
Nice by the canal near broad st, again some decent pubs, restaurants.
Only go back to brum now for football, so broad st is where we mainly stay.
I do like Digbeth to, just down from the bullring, although not to many like it.

As said every major city has some good and bad areas.
What area did you drive through?

Last edited by westisbest on Wed 23 Jan 2019, 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Wed 23 Jan 2019, 12:01 pm

Sad news about Emiliano Salah.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Wed 23 Jan 2019, 12:59 pm

Went to the world indoor athletics champs in Birmingham last year. Canal area is stacked with nice restaurants and pubs, lots of work going on to landscape the centre. Sure it has its grotty parts but some very posh suburbs as well.

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Wed 23 Jan 2019, 1:42 pm

westisbest wrote:Broad st is decent for night life and a bit to eat.
I do like Digbeth to, just down from the bullring, although not to many like it.

Lived in Birmingham for a couple of very enjoyable years. Very underrated city in those days, though you wouldn't think that if you were just on the Motorway.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Wed 23 Jan 2019, 1:56 pm

Villa Park is a great sight from the motorway Very Happy

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Wed 23 Jan 2019, 2:10 pm

I suppose it does have a few "multicultural" bits I suppose...

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by beninho Wed 23 Jan 2019, 2:21 pm

Always us the m6 toll on our trips to Staffordshire. Miss the sight of the Banks stadium in Walsall.

beninho

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Wed 23 Jan 2019, 2:46 pm

kwinigolfer wrote:

Lived in Birmingham for a couple of very enjoyable years. Very underrated city in those days, though you wouldn't think that if you were just on the Motorway.
Haven’t been for a few years (used to go annually) but I thought the area around the NIA and the canal (Brindley Place?) was quite a nice place for meals and a good night out. Some of the suburbs are quite smart as well to be fair.
Only course I’ve played up that way is Forest of Arden, Little Aston is on my list but haven’t got around to it yet.

JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Wed 23 Jan 2019, 3:05 pm

Been to the Belfry last 3 years running, great deals to be had for 2 or 3 night stays.

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by dynamark Wed 23 Jan 2019, 5:52 pm

Belfry is super value for a break for sure.Went to the Ryder cups there and a couple of new year stays,Little Aston is very good and Drayton Park next to Drayton Manor is excellent if unknown.
Brum is much like every city in some aspects smart but you don't have to go far to go astray.

dynamark

Back to top Go down

Post by beninho Wed 23 Jan 2019, 6:55 pm

I love a belfry trip, though not done it for a few years. Did forest of arden last time. Cracking deals to be found and generally good fun.

This year I want to get back up to scotland and try Troon again.

beninho

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Wed 23 Jan 2019, 7:36 pm

Had to sat nav set for shortest rather than quickest route, so started off in the armpit of West Brom, through a load of pitiful streets with deprived housing and shopping and ropey looking losers, then through miles and miles of charmless low rise red brick run down areas.

I know it's a big city, but I didn't see anything nice in the miles I spent going through the dump.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by dynamark Wed 23 Jan 2019, 9:46 pm

Like any city they chuck money at the main routes that visitors will see flowers and flags.Im thinking Super went through the good bit if he didn't see Lozells and Newtown .
Edgebaston is very posh(and a decent course) Sutton Coldfield and the villages to the south real nice but parts of the city are pretty grim.
Chinese part ,theatres,jewellery area all very good for a visit.

dynamark

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Thu 24 Jan 2019, 2:30 am

You Brexit (or not) gurus:
Why has the pound started to strengthen? I'm glad it has (#pensionsinsterling) but can't figure out why.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Be_the_ball Thu 24 Jan 2019, 3:03 am

super_realist wrote:

Had to sat nav set for shortest rather than quickest route, so started off in the armpit of West Brom, through a load of pitiful streets with deprived housing and shopping and ropey looking losers, then through miles and miles of charmless low rise red brick run down areas.

I know it's a big city, but I didn't see anything nice in the miles I spent going through the dump.

Mrs Bucket strikes again.

Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread - Page 12 20010

Be_the_ball

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Thu 24 Jan 2019, 8:24 am

kwinigolfer wrote:You Brexit (or not) gurus:
Why has the pound started to strengthen? I'm glad it has (#pensionsinsterling) but can't figure out why.

Because all of the actions from the MP's show there is no appetite whatsoever for a ludicrous no deal scenario. May has stated categorically that the exit won't be delayed...so I think we can safely state Article 50 will be delayed.

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Thu 24 Jan 2019, 8:40 am

Diggers wrote:

Because all of the actions from the MP's show there is no appetite whatsoever for a ludicrous no deal scenario. May has stated categorically that the exit won't be delayed...so I think we can safely state Article 50 will be delayed.
Only if we cancel it. I wouldn't "safely" say it can be delayed as that requires unanimous E27 agreement. May happen, but naive to think it will happen.

No real idea why £ strengthening, but you can bet it will relate to traders betting on possible outcomes.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Thu 24 Jan 2019, 9:02 am

navyblueshorts wrote:
Diggers wrote:

Only if we cancel it. I wouldn't "safely" say it can be delayed as that requires unanimous E27 agreement. May happen, but naive to think it will happen.

No real idea why £ strengthening, but you can bet it will relate to traders betting on possible outcomes.

I don't think it's naive, if I was a betting man I'd say it's by far the most likely immediate outcome.

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Thu 24 Jan 2019, 10:17 am

Diggers wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:
Diggers wrote:

I don't think it's naive, if I was a betting man I'd say it's by far the most likely immediate outcome.
I agree, in general. It's certainly the most likely thing I think UK Government will go for, but any one of the E27 can kibosh it. I wouldn't count any chickens just yet.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by Collapse2005 Thu 24 Jan 2019, 10:28 am

presumably because there is a belief out there that a no deal Brexit is unlikely. Unless you live in a manor and have your own "nanny" like Rhys Mogg you probably don't want a no deal Brexit as it isn't in your best interests.

Collapse2005

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Thu 24 Jan 2019, 10:48 am

Good to see that Dyson is putting his money where his mouth is...oh, hang on, I mean being a completely hypocritical tool. Guess who comes out and supports him, yep, Mr Rees Mogg. I do despair that people in this country, predominately the working class,Little Englander Tories, will ever figure out that these people must be wetting their pants at how thick they are to keep buying this spiel.

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Thu 24 Jan 2019, 11:06 am

Diggers wrote:Good to see that Dyson is putting his money where his mouth is...oh, hang on, I mean being a completely hypocritical tool. Guess who comes out and supports him, yep, Mr Rees Mogg. I do despair that people in this country, predominately the working class,Little Englander  Tories, will ever figure out that these people must be wetting their pants at how thick they are to keep buying this spiel.
Interesting, isn't it, that Dyson moves HQ to Singapore, which has just recently negotiated a Free Trade Agreement with the EU. Surely it has to be simply a coincidence and nothing at all to do with covering the bases in case of a poor/no-deal outcome from Brexit...

What did the Rt. Hon. Member for the 17th Century say about it? Didn't see that...
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Thu 24 Jan 2019, 11:23 am

navyblueshorts wrote:
Diggers wrote:Good to see that Dyson is putting his money where his mouth is...oh, hang on, I mean being a completely hypocritical tool. Guess who comes out and supports him, yep, Mr Rees Mogg. I do despair that people in this country, predominately the working class,Little Englander  Tories, will ever figure out that these people must be wetting their pants at how thick they are to keep buying this spiel.
Interesting, isn't it, that Dyson moves HQ to Singapore, which has just recently negotiated a Free Trade Agreement with the EU. Surely it has to be simply a coincidence and nothing at all to do with covering the bases in case of a poor/no-deal outcome from Brexit...

What did the Rt. Hon. Member for the 17th Century say about it? Didn't see that...

All do with Dyson being part of a global economy and not paying tax in the UK is just a happy coincidence. Just like RM does himself.

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by Roller_Coaster Thu 24 Jan 2019, 11:57 am

Dyson is a supporter of Brexit.

He just moved his company out of Britain.

Not hypocritical.

Very Happy

Roller_Coaster

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Thu 24 Jan 2019, 11:58 am

Realistically the £ will sway all over the place between now and 29th Mar, that’s how traders make money. That whole mantra that business needs certainty is true for most businesses but for the companies (mainly banks & stockbrokers) that trade in markets they thrive on UNcertainty!!

JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Thu 24 Jan 2019, 12:03 pm

Super are you going to pop round and see fatty salmond attend court later?
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by Roller_Coaster Thu 24 Jan 2019, 12:08 pm

Banks and brokers thrive on uncertainty as it means more people transact, giving them fee income.

Our investment head firmly believes that "No deal" brexit will be taken off the table by parliament, the May deal is too divisive to be rectified leaving the only option as stay in.

But...

He was adamant at the time that remain would win easily and Trump wouldn't have one iota of chance of getting in.

I sold my investments with us!

Roller_Coaster

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Thu 24 Jan 2019, 12:30 pm

Roller_Coaster wrote:Banks and brokers thrive on uncertainty as it means more people transact, giving them fee income.

Our investment head firmly believes that "No deal" brexit will be taken off the table by parliament, the May deal is too divisive to be rectified leaving the only option as stay in.

But...

He was adamant at the time that remain would win easily and Trump wouldn't have one iota of chance of getting in.

I sold my investments with us!

Laugh Sounds like you might have done the right thing!
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by dynamark Thu 24 Jan 2019, 4:45 pm

I'm sure I read that Dyson had opened a golf academy .This is a golf board right?
All we need now is to find something that sticks to Sturgeon

dynamark

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Thu 24 Jan 2019, 5:03 pm

dynamark wrote:I'm sure I read that Dyson had opened a golf academy...
Yeah? He's probably planning to design and sell clubs that are marketed at ~£500 a-piece.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm never wrong Thu 24 Jan 2019, 5:20 pm

Anyone want to become a poo donor?

I'm never wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Thu 24 Jan 2019, 5:36 pm

navyblueshorts wrote:
dynamark wrote:I'm sure I read that Dyson had opened a golf academy...
Yeah? He's probably planning to design and sell clubs that are marketed at ~£500 a-piece.
He probably has opened one...in Singapore.

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Thu 24 Jan 2019, 6:52 pm

McLaren wrote:Super are you going to pop round and see fatty salmond attend court later?

Actually Mac, I was right next to the Court during my lunchtime constitutional today. Unfortunately I didn't see him. From what I've heard, Sturgeon has been aware of the allegations for longer than they've been in the public realm. I would imagine she's going to face a bit of criticism for not distancing herself from him sooner. Any other business would suspend someone in the midst of such accusations.

Ghastly man, frightful woman, repulsive party.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by dynamark Fri 25 Jan 2019, 8:34 am

You have to give Dyson a bit of credit for creating his brand .Basically he sells fancy looking well overpriced 'vacuum' cleaners and fans to gullible consumers .
Lets face it if you have a really powerful cleaner it will gradually eat your carpets.

dynamark

Back to top Go down

Post by Roller_Coaster Fri 25 Jan 2019, 10:50 am

Dyson invented the ball barrow.

When they first came out the cleaners were massively better than anything else out there and arguably worth the differential. Now, with the maximum power edict (from I think the EU) I don't think they are that much different in performance than everyone else (who also upped their game).

I balk at the £300 hair dryer as a concept, but we do have a purifier/fan and the air blade hand dryers in airports and the like are fantastic.

Roller_Coaster

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Fri 25 Jan 2019, 11:23 am

Roller_Coaster wrote:Dyson invented the ball barrow.

When they first came out the cleaners were massively better than anything else out there and arguably worth the differential. Now, with the maximum power edict (from I think the EU) I don't think they are that much different in performance than everyone else (who also upped their game).

I balk at the £300 hair dryer as a concept, but we do have a purifier/fan and the air blade hand dryers in airports and the like are fantastic.

They've done some OK stuff, and I'd say their Air Blade is the best thing I can think of from them. The idea that their vacuums never lose suction is utter baloney and, IMO, they're not better than, say, a Henry vacuum. May be a cost issue, but I've never seen any domestic cleaner anywhere using a Dyson. Like the design look of the hair dryer, but come on, the price is ridiculous.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Fri 25 Jan 2019, 11:37 am

navyblueshorts wrote:

They've done some OK stuff, and I'd say their Air Blade is the best thing I can think of from them. The idea that their vacuums never lose suction is utter baloney and, IMO, they're not better than, say, a Henry vacuum. May be a cost issue, but I've never seen any domestic cleaner anywhere using a Dyson. Like the design look of the hair dryer, but come on, the price is ridiculous.
So what is the actual unspun story re Dyson. Are they a) Relocating to Singapore b) expanding their operation in Singapore. This is exactly the kind of story that gets on my tits because it’s seized upon by both sides of the Brexit debate and distorted. On a similar vein, the Airbus warning, what’s the motivation behind that? Again both sides of the debate jumping on it to put their spin on it. We are no further forward than we were 2 years ago, irreconcilable differences, half truths and misrepresentations.

JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Fri 25 Jan 2019, 11:51 am

Great sports writers are few and far between - so the end of an era with Hugh McIlvanney leaving the scene. Always looked forward to reading his stuff.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Fri 25 Jan 2019, 1:30 pm

kwinigolfer wrote:Great sports writers are few and far between - so the end of an era with Hugh McIlvanney leaving the scene. Always looked forward to reading his stuff.

Aye, great shame. Found it very easy listening to documentaries he narrated.

JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Fri 25 Jan 2019, 1:59 pm

JAS wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:

So what is the actual unspun story re Dyson. Are they a) Relocating to Singapore b) expanding their operation in Singapore. This is exactly the kind of story that gets on my tits because it’s seized upon by both sides of the Brexit debate and distorted. On a similar vein, the Airbus warning, what’s the motivation behind that? Again both sides of the debate jumping on it to put their spin on it. We are no further forward than we were 2 years ago, irreconcilable differences, half truths and misrepresentations.
Re. Dyson, not so clear and scope for both sides to bang on about it (guilty!), but it's a strange coincidence re. the FTA that Singapore have with the EU.

As to Airbus, I don't think there's any game playing there. They're royally ****ed off that there may be a no-deal Brexit and how that would affect an Europe-wide company where they have to get, as it stands now, goods into and out of the UK pretty efficiently. CEO is leaving this year apparently in any case, so I guess he doesn't feel there's any need to cloak what he says in sugar anymore. I don't see why people think there's anything in the latest Airbus statement, other than what was actually said; they're a huge business whose aim is to make aircraft and turn a profit and, in their view, I reckon they see Brexit as a negative for their interests.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Fri 25 Jan 2019, 2:33 pm

Wasn't airbus created to specifically take advantage of the way the EU works? Kinda defeats its purpose to build parts of the plane outside the EU.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Fri 25 Jan 2019, 4:21 pm

navyblueshorts wrote:
JAS wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:

Re. Dyson, not so clear and scope for both sides to bang on about it (guilty!), but it's a strange coincidence re. the FTA that Singapore have with the EU.

As to Airbus, I don't think there's any game playing there. They're royally ****ed off that there may be a no-deal Brexit and how that would affect an Europe-wide company where they have to get, as it stands now, goods into and out of the UK pretty efficiently. CEO is leaving this year apparently in any case, so I guess he doesn't feel there's any need to cloak what he says in sugar anymore. I don't see why people think there's anything in the latest Airbus statement, other than what was actually said; they're a huge business whose aim is to make aircraft and turn a profit and, in their view, I reckon they see Brexit as a negative for their interests.

You can't preach Brexit and then not expect to get nailed for something like this. Dyson might pay a lot of tax personally but I guarantee this move minimizes his UK tax liability. End of the day re companies like Airbus, or any company who makes stuff in the UK, why would they make life more difficult for themselves by remaining here, they keep telling us they aren't happy...do we listen? Just comes back to what we actually think we are trying to gain from all this.
And it's no just people who you could say have an agenda, I was listening to the UK head of the anti terrorism, he's already saying working together is harder and it's perfectly clear that Brexit will have an impact. Again, just what is it we are trying to achieve?
No financial gain and potential disaster, utter chaos (because we really are rubbish at sorting anything), sovereignty back to Parliament (yeah, Brexiters really want these guys to have more power), immigration figures won't be cut. Still, at least the no dealers can lie in bed safe in the knowledge that the EU cronies aren't "controlling" us anymore.
Listened to the French foreign minister speak on Brexit and democracy in general this morning, in a second language he spoke so well and made far more sense than any politician I've heard in the UK.

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by dynamark Fri 25 Jan 2019, 5:52 pm

Digs you really do worry too much.Take a breath.Calm down
Airbus make the wings over here I believe so why would they not continue to do the same imagine the cost of transferring production to what end,.I doubt Mr Dyson pays any personal tax to speak of if he does he needs a new accountant.Why does this reflect on his personal tax situation it seems to show you are envious of a guy who has done very nicely out of overpriced cleaners thank you..
Theres no way Europe will obstruct the flow of information on terror and crime after we leave the EU .That would be just plain stupid for all concerned.
Noone is/will be lying in bed feeling 'safe' but we will be a relatively independent nation again and not part of a project Europe.Still close but not joined at the hip.

dynamark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next