The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6wE Episode One - Results

Go down

6wE Episode One - Results Empty 6wE Episode One - Results

Post by Marky Sun 13 Jan 2019, 10:42 am

6wE: Episode One

Harold and Henry welcome us to The Roundhouse in London, 1500 people inside the venue, “Nails” by Massive Wagons is blaring out from the speakers, its the return of 6wE! As we focus our attention to the ring, the crowd warmly cheer as four men are stood in the ring.

The four men are Liam Wood, Jackson Jackson, Frank Horrigan, and the new owner of 6wE, Max Adamson. Adamson has a black suede bag with him, and a microphone.

Max: Welcome, to, 6, w, E. With other places closing their doors, ample opportunity was given to me to reopen the doors and bring you lucky lucky people, the very best in professional wrestling. Now, you've already seen the advertised matches. The big man here, Frank Horrigan will face Engel Harlequin in the semi finals of a tournament to crown a new and first ever 6wE Ultra Violent Champion. Then two former 6CW guys will compete for a 6wE contract. Then in our main event, an open entry over the top battle royal. The winner will get a title opportunity. But against who?

(Adamson smirks as a few people do the New Day “Who? Who?” in the arena)

Max: I've decided to go against tradition. I want the first 6wE World Champion of this era to be someone deserving. I'm taking luck out of the agenda. I, Max Adamson, by the power vested in me by the fact it's my company and I can do what I want, hereby crown, and NEW 6WE WORLD CHAMPION…

(Adamson takes out the new 6wE World Championship from the suede bag he was holding, before dropping the bag to one side)

Max: ...MAX ADAMSON!

Harold: What?

Henry: Oh.

(Adamson celebrates as the crowd boo, Adamson puts the title on his shoulder and stands on the middle turnbuckle, soaking in the nonexistent adulation. Jackson and Horrigan applaud, while not looking too impressed. Liam Wood just stares at Adamson.)

Harold: He doesn't even wrestle anymore. Now he's making himself World Champion?

Henry: As he said. His company. His rules. Max Adamson is now officially a five time World Champion.

Harold: For goodness sake…

Marky

Back to top Go down

6wE Episode One - Results Empty Re: 6wE Episode One - Results

Post by Marky Sun 13 Jan 2019, 10:43 am

Harold: Welcome back to 6wE, we are still in shock at what we just witnessed.

Henry: Max Adamson is World Champion again! I love it!

Harold: Did you see the looks on the faces of Liam Wood and Jackson Jackson? I think Max has some explaining to do...

Match One
6wE Ultra Violent Championship Tournament
Semi Final
Frank Horrigan v Engel Harlequin

• We are informed that all UVC Tournament matches are to be competed under Ultra Violent rules. Anything goes.
  • The bell rings and the larger Horrigan overpowers Engel into the corner
  • Horrigan pummels Engel in the corner before leaving the ring to search for weapons underneath
  • Horrigan brings out a few steel chairs, he throws them into the ring but Engel picks one up
  • As Horrigan gets into the ring Engel starts battering him with the chair, Engel laughs maniacally as he drives the chair into Horrigan's back
  • Engel leaves the ring now in search of "playthings", he drags out a toolbox and a bag
  • Engel gets into the ring, he pulls out a screwdriver from the toolbox and tries to stab Horrigan with it!
  • Horrigan grabs the wrist of Engel to stop him and overpowers him, Horrigan levels Engel with a big lariat.
  • Horrigan puts the boots in for a while before looking at the bag Engel brought into the ring...

Harold: What could possibly be in the bag that's worse than the contents of the toolbox...

Henry: Oh my!

• Horrigan has a sadistic grin on his face as he empties the bag out, dozens and dozens of thumbtacks!
  • Horrigan grabs a handful and puts them inside Engel's mouth, before nailing a big boot to the jaw of Engel!
  • Engel spits out a mixture of thumbtacks and blood, Horrigan picks up Engel for an Iconoclasm
  • Engel counters into a Tornado DDT onto the thumbtacks! The crowd react with a " holy sh*t" chant as the camera picks up on the pins stuck in Horrigan's forehead!
  • Engel carefully lays a steel chair on the mat, he then moves some thumbtacks onto the chair. He then drags Horrigan up...
  • SELF FULFILLING PROPHECY ONTO THE THUMBTACK COVERED CHAIR! Engel smirks as the crowd chant "you sick f*ck"
  • Engel rolls Horrigan onto his back and hooks the leg, one, two, three!

Ring announcer: Your winner, advancing to the Ultra Violent Championship Tournament Final, Engel Harlequin!

Engel celebrates as the referee holds his arm up, his mouth still bleeding. Horrigan is a mess with thumbtacks all over his forehead and in his hair, when all of a sudden "Change (in the house of flies)" by Deftones hits!

Harold: That's not who I think it is, is it?

The crowd cheer as The Fanatic makes his way out to the stage!

Henry: It is! The Fanatic is in 6wE! And it looks as though he's got a taste for Ultra Violence!

Fanatic makes a belt motion at Engel Harlequin who looks back at Fanatic with distain, Harold and Henry speculate that Fanatic must be in the second semi final!

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sun 13 Jan 2019, 10:44 am

Max Adamson is backstage with his 6wE World Championship, alongside Tim Allen.

TA: Max, I can't quite believe it. You named yourself the first 6wE World Champion of the new era. The one question I have to ask, is why?

(Adamson smirks as he adjusts the title on his shoulder)

Max: My house, my rules. Now get out of here Tim.

(Tim Allen walks off as Adamson looks smug, the crowd react as Jackson Jackson walks up to Adamson looking less than impressed)

Jackson: No, seriously Max. Why did you name yourself champion? Why not Liam Wood? Why not Frank?

(Jackson stares at Adamson)

Jackson: ...Why not me?

(Adamson walks off as Jackson shakes his head disapprovingly)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sun 13 Jan 2019, 10:45 am

Match Two
Winner gets a 6wE contract
Percy Percival v Brandon Perez

• Harold and Henry remind us of the ramifications, the winner of this match will earn a 6wE contract and a spot in the Main Event Battle Royal
  • Henry calls this a dream match for fans of sleaze, the bell rings and Percy and Brandon do the "Rock Hogan WM19" thing of staring at the crowd while face to face
  • Brandon grabs a lollipop out of his pocket, he opens it and sucks it, Percy snatches it out of his mouth, Percy licks it seductively, Brandon grins, he then takes the lolly back from Percy
  • Brandon puts the lolly down his trunks, to "you sick f*ck" chants, he then tries to force the lolly into Percy's mouth, Percy with the kick to the stomach
  • Percy stamps on Brandon's foot, as Brandon opens his mouth to yell out, Percy puts the lolly into Brandon's mouth!
  • As Brandon is trying not to be sick, Percy hits the Gaymaker superkick, Percy covers, one, two, thre-
  • Brandon kicks out! Percy goes to the ropes, he goes for the Percy Pop springboarding off the top rope, Brandon catches him!
  • Brandon catches him in the Electric Chair position, Brandon hits the FAC (bridging German suplex) and holds it, one, two, three!

Ring announcer: Your winner, earning a 6wE contract, Brandon Perez!

Henry: And just like that, Brandon Perez puts Percy Percival away. Now let's never speak of this match again.

Harold: Brandon Perez puts himself into the Battle Royal, with a chance to earn himself a 6wE World Championship match, while Percy Percival will have to hope for another opportunity.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sun 13 Jan 2019, 10:46 am

(Tim Allen is backstage)

TA: My guest at this time, Liam Wood…

(A visibly annoyed Liam Wood walks into shot)

TA: I don't want to cause friction, but before tonight you spoke about how Max Adamson was going to award you the 6wE World Championship, and how you wouldn't be competing in the Battle Royal to earn a title shot as a result. What's going through your mind now that Max Adamson named himself Champion instead?

(Wood glares at Tim Allen)

Wood: Believe me Tim. I'm going to become 6wE World Champion. I've made a career out of becoming World Champion everywhere I go. Be it EWF, 6CW or 6wE. It's what I do. And my point still stands, I don't need to enter the battle royal. I will get my title shot. And frankly it doesn't matter who the Champion is when I get it.

TA: Even if its Adamson?

(Wood stares a hole into Tim Allen)

Wood: Did I stutter?

(Wood walks off as Tim Allen looks scared)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sun 13 Jan 2019, 10:47 am

We see a hype video for episode two, where we will see the second semi final in the Ultra Violent Championship Tournament, The Fanatic versus Chris Patricks, and a tag team match as The TA make their first appearance as a tag team in 6wE. We aren't told who their opponents are.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sun 13 Jan 2019, 10:48 am

The 6wE Owner and World Champion Max Adamson makes his way to the announce table for the main event, joining Henry and Harold. Adamson says he looks forward to seeing who his first challenger is.

Main Event
Over the top battle royal
Winner gets a 6wE World Championship match
Jackson Jackson v Rasta v Killer v Engel Harlequin v Frank Horrigan v Brandon Perez v Chris Patricks v Perfect Jack v Captain Australia

Adamson immediately stands up and stares intently at the man who appears to be disguised as Adamson's own pseudonym.

Harold: Wait… if Max is here, then who's that dressed as Captain Australia?!

Henry: I did say Adamson and Captain Australia weren't the same person… All those years and nobody believed me...

• The bell rings as Jackson and Horrigan immediately target Engel, who is just as keen to go back after Horrigan.
  • Perfect Jack eliminates Killer with a sick German Suplex into the ropes with Killer going over the top to the floor!
  • Chris Patricks hits a DDT on Jackson Jackson before clotheslining Rasta over the top rope, eliminating him.
  • Engel hits a Mick Foley style clothesline to Horrigan, sending both men over the top rope, Engel doesn't seem to care that he eliminated himself as he grins.
  • Captain Australia is against the ropes, Brandon Perez charges at him, Captain Australia back bottom drops him over the top rope to the floor!
  • We are down to the final four, Jackson Jackson, Chris Patricks, Perfect Jack and Captain Australia.
  • Jackson tries to form allegiances to no avail, Jack hits a Perfect Plex on Jackson, Chris Patricks goes to the top and hits a Shooting Star Press on Jackson!
  • Captain Australia throws Jackson over the top rope to the outside, at the same time Perfect Jack throws Chris Patricks over the top rope while he recovered from his Shooting Star Press!
  • Jack points to his head to show how much smarter he is, as Chris Patricks stares at Jack from the outside.
  • We are down to the final two, Perfect Jack and Captain Australia, they go back and forth for a few minutes with some chain wrestling, Jack showing his superiority.
  • Jack hits a beautiful Northern Lights suplex, he signals for the end, he goes to throw Captain Australia over the top rope, Captain Australia hanging onto the top rope.
  • Jack goes for a big boot, Captain Australia pulls the top rope down, Jack falls over the top rope and barely hangs on.

Harold: Both men are on the ring apron, trading right hands! Where are you going Max?

• Max Adamson removes his headset and beckons to the back, Frank Horrigan walks out with him and the two men slowly walk down the ramp.
  • Captain Australia ducks a Perfect Jack clothesline, Captain Australia hits a superkick to Perfect Jack, Jack is out on his feet, Jack with a superkick back to Captain Australia!
  • Both men are teetering on the edge of the ring apron, Captain Australia hits a knee to the jaw of Perfect Jack, Jack falls to the floor!

Ring Announcer: Your winner, Captain Australia!

Adamson and Horrigan immediately attack Captain Australia on the ring apron, with clubbing blows and boots. They roll Captain Australia into the ring and follow him in. Horrigan immediately hits an Iconoclasm to Captain Australia as the crowd boo. Adamson says even though he's not dressed to compete, Captain Australia can have his 6wE World Championship match RIGHT NOW.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sun 13 Jan 2019, 10:49 am

Adamson cockily takes off his suit jacket and tie, and unbuttons his shirt. He orders Horrigan to unmask Captain Australia.

Henry: No way!

Harold: I don't believe it…

Henry & Harold: URYU ISHIDA!

Adamson stares as a prone Uryu Ishida is shown underneath the Captain Australia mask, the referee calls for the bell for the match to begin and Adamson just stands there in shock!

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sun 13 Jan 2019, 10:50 am

Main event 2
6wE World Championship
Max Adamson ©️ v Uryu Ishida

• Adamson snaps out of it and immediately stomps Uryu in the corner, and illegally chokes him with his foot.
  • Adamson is furious as he sits on top of Uryu and punches the hell out of him.
  • Adamson continues to dominate Uryu with a relentless attack, Harold bemoans how Uryu went through a gruelling Battle Royal and that Adamson has gone power mad again.
  • Uryu fights back as the crowd are right behind him, Uryu hits right hand after right hand on Adamson, as if he's been waiting years to get the chance!
  • Adamson fights back, and goes for a Cyclone, Uryu counters it into a Tornado DDT, Uryu doesn't go for a pin, he goes to the top rope…
  • Horrigan gets into the apron, the distraction enough as Adamson recovers and goes to the turnbuckle for a superplex.
  • Uryu kicks Horrigan off the apron, and as Adamson jumps to the second rope, Uryu hits a headbutt! Adamson wobbles, Uryu with another big headbutt, Adamson falls to the mat! Uryu looks around...
  • SPLIT SECOND! URYU HOOKS THE LEG AND THE CROWD COUNTS ALONG, ONE, TWO…

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sun 13 Jan 2019, 10:51 am

• ...THREE!

Ring announcer: Here is your winner, and NEW 6WE WORLD CHAMPION, URYU ISHIDA!

Harold: LISTEN TO THIS CROWD!

Henry: No, wh-. I'm in shock. Speechless.

Uryu Ishida is wide eyed as the referee hands him the 6wE World Championship, the crowd are going wild as Frank Horrigan drags Adamson from the ring by his leg and helps him to the back.

Harold: URYU ISHIDA HAS HIT THE JACKPOT TONIGHT. The stars aligned, he got his match with Adamson, and he finally becomes Champion of the World! What a moment!

Uryu is standing on the middle turnbuckle, with a sense of it not quite sinking in, as he holds up his newly won Championship to the delight of 1500 fans inside the Roundhouse.

Harold: The boyhood dream has come true for Mrs Ishida's baby boy, YOU DID IT URYU!

Henry: But… No.

Harold: Yes Henry. Yes it happened. You aren't dreaming.

Uryu Ishida is on the stage with the biggest smile you’ve ever seen, as he holds up the 6wE World Championship

Harold: Thats all we've got time for ladies and gentlemen, we return in two weeks for what I hope will be another phenomenal episode of 6wE… Thank you and goodnight!

The last image is Uryu Ishida again holding up his championship to more cheering and applause.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down