The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6wE Episode Three - Feedback thread

3 posters

Go down

6wE Episode Three - Feedback thread Empty 6wE Episode Three - Feedback thread

Post by Marky Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:24 am

All criticism of the use of a beartrap goes here.

Marky

Back to top Go down

6wE Episode Three - Feedback thread Empty Re: 6wE Episode Three - Feedback thread

Post by Engel Harlequin Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:20 pm

Excellent three shows so far. Been brill to catch up on and really enjoy the new style. Am back in the saddle now going forward so I look forward to promoting with you all

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

6wE Episode Three - Feedback thread Empty Re: 6wE Episode Three - Feedback thread

Post by x12x Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:00 pm

Well I found the bear trap to be a brilliant idea...

Opening segment works, Max unable to give Uryu props makes you dislike him even more and the tension for Wood and Max is cool but could be a red herring given that Wood is still clearly part of the 400 with that punishment.

The punishment may I add is genius, I had a genuine laugh when I read it. Perfect Max style punishment.

Wood's match was good as well, you could see Wood having that aggressive side while the speech after showed where the possible tension might be coming from...Wood still seems like a bad guy but the old Wood seemed to be there as well...interesting.

hahaha Max and Tim with the inbetweeners reference...perfect.

Uryu losing was the right choice against the TA but having them have to pull out the stops was a nice touch. Uryu feels like an underdog...not because he doesn't have the skill but because he has the odds stacked against him...it feels like he's untouchable while still walking that thin line.

Engel has a wife and kids?! What in Kayfabe is this?! Jokes aside I liked the segment with Engel. I like the references to 6CW and how the hardcore division went too far...I'll take the blame for that lads!

The number one contendership is interesting as well due to two members of the 400 being in the match...both men have shown they think highly of themselves...will they work together or will we see a rerun of the Max/Wood v Uryu match?

The main event was perfect...made me think of CZW and kind of shows the difference in product between 6CW and 6WE. The match made both men look unstoppable and I think this isn't the last we'll see from these men despite the sign of respect at the end.

oh and I once again say the Bear Trap was a really good idea and I'd give whoever came up with it a raise.

Overall a great show again, not too long but the feuds are building up. I think the format is almost perfect and the indie feel is a lot of fun to work with when promoing.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:24 pm

x12x wrote:

Engel has a wife and kids?! What in Kayfabe is this?! Jokes aside I liked the segment with Engel. I like the references to 6CW and how the hardcore division went too far...I'll take the blame for that lads!

Considering the fed, and my absence, I felt best to humanise Engel and just like what is happening with 6WE, freshen things up. Writing that segment lit fire in my belly to crack on with promoting.

Excellent feedback for the show mate. I wish I could be as detailed as that when I review a show

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:40 pm

Liam's feedback was longer than the show Wink

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down