The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6wE Episode Four - Results

Go down

6wE Episode Four - Results Empty 6wE Episode Four - Results

Post by Marky Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:12 am

6wE Episode Four

"Nails" by Massive Wagons plays, and we are once again live at the Roundhouse in London, 1500 fans going crazy as Harold and Henry welcome us to Episode Four. "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons hits and the crowd immediately boo, as 6wE Owner Max Adamson makes his way to the ring, still with his arm in a sling, wearing a navy blue suit. Adamson gets into the ring and takes a microphone from one of the ringside crew.

Harold: I wonder what pearls of wisdom are about to come out of Adamson's mouth this time...

Adamson glares at Harold, before turning back to face the crowd.

Max: Tonight is the beginning of the end, for Uryu Ishida and his 6wE World Championship reign. You see, tonight, we will find out who is challenging Uryu Ishida, as Liam Wood, Jackson Jackson, and Chris Patricks, battle to find out who earns the honour of taking that Title away from that little pr*ck. But that's not all. You see, I've decided against giving Uryu Ishida handicap matches. Which is why I've given him a partner, in his match against Engel Harlequin and Frank Horrigan. And I'm going to sit at ringside and enjoy watching Uryu Ishida suffer. Because that match is happening right now. Bring out the Champ.

Adamson stands in the ring as "Mr Blue Sky" hits and the crowd erupts, Uryu Ishida makes his way out to the stage with his 6wE World Championship around his waist, Uryu heads to the ring, and holds up his Title right in front of Adamson. Adamson mouths "tick tock" at Uryu as he exits the ring. "No Limits" by 2 Unlimited hits and Percy Percival comes out, in a PVC version of Uryu's ring attire, Uryu can only laugh as Percy gyrates and makes his way down to the ring, revealing holes in the back of his outfit revealing his bumcheeks...

Henry: For goodness sake...

"Machine Gun" by Portishead hits and out comes Frank Horrigan, looking as intense as ever. He stands on the ramp and waits for his partner. "Time is running out" by Muse hits, and the crowd are split in response to Engel Harlequin's music, but Engel doesn't appear.

Harold: I had my doubts that Engel would be in a fighting mood after the ridiculous war with The Fanatic at Episode Three, but I didn't expect him to no show...

The music stops and then restarts, Adamson shown looking concerned as Engel is not coming out.

Harold: Ladies and Gentlemen, we are getting word backstage that Engel Harlequin is not here yet!

Max: WHAT?!

Adamson hears Harold say this and is furious, he flips out at ringside

Henry: Well this isn't fair on Horrigan. A two on one handicap match? That's barbaric!

Harold: Oh please. Uryu has dealt with a few of those lately. It's karma.

Adamson is furious as Uryu and Percy get ready. Horrigan doesn't seem fazed as he gets into the ring.

Max: Fine. If you can handle this Frank, settle it.

Marky

Back to top Go down

6wE Episode Four - Results Empty Re: 6wE Episode Four - Results

Post by Marky Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:15 am

Match One
Handicap Match
Uryu Ishida and Percy Percival v Frank Horrigan

• Horrigan begins by forcing Uryu back into the corner with his size and strength advantage, Horrigan encourages Uryu to tag in Percy, which he does.
  • Horrigan immediately overpowers Percy and clubs him to the mat, before choking him with his boot.
  • Horrigan throws Percy to the corner, and hits a huge slap to the chest of the Filipino, before hitting several stomps to Percy.
  • Horrigan goes for the Iconoclasm, Percy counters with a Stundog Millionaire! Horrigan is staggering, Percy dives and tags in Uryu!
  • Uryu unloads on Horrigan with several punches and kicks, forcing the big man back. Uryu goes for some knees to Horrigan in the corner!
  • Uryu runs to the corner, Horrigan pokes Uryu in the eye to booing from the crowd, Horrigan sets up for a big boot but Percy hits a Gaymaker superkick!
  • Horrigan staggers, Percy hits a second Gaymaker, Uryu psyches up the crowd as Percy sets up for a third Gaymaker!
  • Adamson is furious, he storms to the back not even continuing to watch the match, Percy connects with a third Gaymaker, Horrigan hits the mat!
  • Uryu goes to the top rope, and hits the Split Second! But he doesn't go for the pin.

Harold: What is he doing?

Henry: Oh no...

• Uryu tells Percy to go to the ring apron, Uryu then tags in Percy, who climbs up to the top rope! Percy hits a Frog Splash!
  • Uryu encourages Percy to pin Horrigan, which he does, one, two, three!

Harold: Percy Percival just pinned Frank Horrigan!

Henry: Yeah, with Uryu's help...

Harold: What a tag team!

Henry: Behave yourself!

Uryu raises Percy's arm as "No Limits" plays, the fans in the Roundhouse ecstatic as Percy Percival and the 6wE World Champion Uryu Ishida celebrate.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:15 am

Max Adamson is backstage, when Engel Harlequin arrives! Adamson is livid.

Max: You're late.

EH: Oh I'm not late. I just had to prioritise some things...

Adamson is not happy

Max: Listen, while you work for 6wE, you prioritise 6wE. Understand me? And if you ever want to get a rematch with The Fanatic, you'd better learn, and learn quickly, that you need to get onside with me. Uryu embarrassed me tonight, and it's your fault. So here's what's going to happen. You, in two weeks time, will face Frank Horrigan. He's not happy either. He's going to take it out on you.

Engel looks annoyed, but then smirks as he walks off.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:16 am

We are reminded of how back at Episode Two, Perfect Jack walked out on Brandon Perez in a Tag Team match against The TA, walking away as Perez suffered defeat at the hands of Jackson Jackson and Frank Horrigan. And then Max Adamson telling Jack at Episode Three that this match would be happening tonight.

Match Two
Perfect Jack v Brandon Perez

• "Smooth" by Santana hits and the crowd cheers Brandon Perez, he makes his way to the ring to cheers, looking more focused than usual.
  • "I am Perfection" hits and Perfect Jack walks out, he is in his ring attire with a t-shirt over the top, and he has a microphone...

PJ: You know, I don't care what Adamson says. I don't care what any of you, say. I also don't care how you felt four weeks ago Brandon, because you were the reason I walked out on our tag team match anyway. Lets face it, I had The TA beat until you tagged yourself in... But that's not relevant. Right now, I know I should be preparing for tonight's number one contenders match. But I'm not. If Adamson has any sense, he'll give me a shot at the 6wE World Heavyweight Championship anyway. I am the biggest star in this industry, let alone in this company. It's in my blood. I am bigger than facing Brandon Perez. I should be in the main event, every single night. But I'm not. Something is holding me down in 6wE, but I'm not going to let them hold me down while they allow the likes of Uryu Ishida and The Fanatic to be Champions. I am going to show you why I am the top dog here.

Perfect Jack gets into the ring

PJ: You see Brandon...

Perfect Jack immediately cracks the microphone into the head of Brandon Perez, as the crowd boo, Jack then mounts Perez and hits several right hands as the referee tries to separate the two men.

Harold: Jack has lost it...

Perfect Jack drags Perez to his feet, and nails a Perfect Plex to him. Jack then takes the leg of Perez and stomps at it, before locking in the Figure Four! Both men are screaming, Perez in pain, Jack in anger, Jack slapping Perez across the face for good measure, as several referees run to the ring to try and break the hold.

Henry: Jack once again has gone too far, he needs to let go now

It takes a few referee's to pull at the leg of Perfect Jack but they eventually manage to release the hold, Jack laughs as Perez immediately favours his knee. Two referee's help Perez up to his feet, Perfect Jack picks up the microphone.

PJ: I don't know where you think you're going Brandon... But we've got a match scheduled for right now.

Harold: Oh come on Jack, you've made your point...

PJ: ...And there's more than enough referees, so one of you call for the bell, and you Perez, come get your retribution you little b*tch.

Perez is livid, Jack mocks him being on one leg, the referee checks if Perez is sure about this, Perez limps towards the middle of the ring and the referee reluctantly calls for the bell.

Henry: Oh Brandon...

• The bell rings, Jack immediately kicks out the leg of Perez, and laughs as Perez clutches his knee again. Jack twists the knee of Perez and laughs again.
  • Jack locks in a Figure Four again, and Perez immediately taps, Jack still doesn't immediately release the hold but then eventually he does.

Ring announcer: Your winner by submission, Perfect Jack.

Harold: I don't think Perez had any choice there.

Henry: He did, he could have not risen to Jack taunting him.

Harold: Rightly or wrongly, Perez wanted to fight Jack on one good leg, and it didn't work out... Oh come on!

Jack goes to leave the ring, but turns around and stomps Perez again to even more booing. Jack grabs the leg of Perez yet again, suddenly 6wE Champion Uryu Ishida runs out to the ring! Jack immediately bails from the ring, and smirks, as Uryu checks on Perez.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Max Adamson is backstage addressing the 6wE Universe into a camera.

Max: Good evening. I would just like to confirm the following matches that will take place in two weeks, at a stacked Episode 5. The winner of tonight's number one contenders match won't have to wait too long. Two weeks to be precise. The winner of tonight's match will challenge Uryu Ishida for the 6wE World Heavyweight Championship. But that's not all. The two men, I don't want to say losers, but the two losers from tonight's main event, will have a one on one match.

Adamson pauses, as if he's had a brainwave

Max: Also, we will have a match to crown the first challenger to The Fanatic's 6wE Ultra Violent Championship. It will be... A Reverse Battle Royal!

Adamson grins

Max: Nah I'm kidding. It won't be a Reverse Battle Royal. But it will be an Ultra Violent rules match to one fall, where the winner will earn the right to challenge The Fanatic at Episode 6. And as mentioned earlier, Frank Horrigan will go one on one with Engel Harlequin. Those four matches will be happening. Enjoy the rest of the show.

Adamson goes to walk off when Perfect Jack is there, staring at him. Adamson smiles.

PJ: I don't have a match... Shall I just assume I'll be a part of the Ultra Violent Match? Because you just saw what I did to Brandon Perez. I can do that to anybody.

Max: Jack... You've impressed me tonight. I don't want you in the Ultra Violent match. I have other plans for you. Hold fire. Your time will come.

Adamson shakes hands with Jack, who seems happy with his evening's work, Adamson leaves.

Marky

Back to top Go down

We cut to ringside where we see Michael Wire in the centre of the ring. Around him are several tables wrapped in barbed wire. On those tables are lots of food bowls containing lots of different treats. The ring slowly starts filling up with faces from The Fanatic's past, including James McManus, Chaos, Jenny McManus and Kenji Hidari.

Suddenly the room is plunged into darkness as The Fanatic's entrance music hits.

MW- Please welcome to the ring the man of the hour the new Ultra Violent Champion, the parasite killer......The Fanatic

The Fanatic slowly makes his way to the ring. He makes his way through the ropes and is greeted with a big reception from fans and colleagues alike. He slowly raises the title above his head clearly still feeling the effects of his big victory.

Each man and lady in the ring slowly goes to Fanatic and cautiously shakes the big man's hand before Michael Wire goes to stand beside him, microphone in hand

MW-a few words?

The Fanatic nods his head

MW- In 6WF I witnessed the birth of this 7 foot monster, and from that point I knew what destruction this man could cause. I've seen it first hand, and now here in 6wE, this monster can unleash all the destruction he wishes in this Ultra Violent Division. A division that is seemingly made for him.

The Fanatic rubs his hands together before raising his title above his head once more.

MW-Hes proven that. He is the champion. And I see him being champion for a long time. Your thoughts Mr Fanatic please?

As Wire hands Fanatic the microphone, James McManus steps forward. He takes the microphone and The Fanatic nods at him.

JM- I don't know if you've seen pops, my friend here doesn't talk all that much anymore. He's in a very dark and deranged place right now. A place that not even I have seen him in. But he has arranged a few words that he has asked me to speak on his behalf.

McManus pulls out a sheet of paper and a pair of glasses from his pocket. He slowly places the glasses on and starts to read.

JM- For many years I, The Fanatic, have struggled to find somewhere I could call home. But when 6wE extended the hand of friendship to me, and offered me a position in their Deathmatch Division, it was an opportunity I felt I needed to take. For you see, a Deathmatch is made for me, as I like to hurt people. I like to make them suffer.

McManus stops for a second

JM- Fanatic I don't think I can say that, it's a bit dark...

Fanatic points at the paper. Banging his massive finger on it repeatedly.

JM-Ok ok ok ok I'll continue

McManus inhales a deep breath

JM- I like to hear their screams of anguish and pain. I like the pain myself. I've hurt so many people over the years it seemed to be to be a natural fit, and now here I stand before you, your first ever Ultra Violent Champion. A title I won, from perhaps the most sadistic person Professional Wrestling has ever seen. A title which is never leaving me. A title that will have to be taken from my dead hands. I'm finally at home. And now to do what is another of my loves, and that is to get absolutely hammered and-

McManus stops again

JM- I'm 100% not saying that. There are ladies present.

Fanatic again angrily points at the paper.

JM- Ok ok ok ok

McManus again inhales a deep breath

JM- Enjoy the party

McManus gives Wire back the microphone and quickly  takes a step back to the side of his wife. The Fanatic is seen smirking to himself.

MW- Anyone else care to say some words?

??: Yeah, me...

The crowd cheer as out to the stage walks Duke Dylan Debadguy!

Harold: Oh my God!

Henry: Triple D is in the house!

Harold: The former 6WF Internet Champion, former co-6CW International Champion, what is he doing here?!

Triple D grins as he stares down the ramp at The Fanatic, a "Debadguy" chant is faintly heard

Triple D: First of all, I have to correct you. It's never been pronounced "De Bad Guy". It's "De badgee". You uncultured heathens. And secondly, like, what's even the deal here? Is McManus your mouthpiece now? Are you now a mute? The white Zheng Zhi?

McManus goes to answer but Triple D waves him off

Triple D: It doesn't matter. You don't have to answer. It was rhetorical. What does matter though, is that you, Mr The Fanatic, are the new 6wE Ultra Violent Champion. And I, Duke Dylan Debadguy, the epitome of Ultra Violence, I have a desire to become the 6wE Ultra Violent Champion. I have an itch that needs scratching. I'm coming for you, Mr The Fanatic. And I don't care how many followers and wellwishers you have in the ring, because they are simply bloodthirsty leeches, they are only here because you finally won something. The good news, is that they won't be hanging around you for long. Because neither will that Championship.

Triple D flicks the microphone away nonchalantly as "Sabotage" by the Beastie Boys hits, and Triple D makes his way to the back.

Henry: What an announcement. Triple D is here in 6wE, and he's coming for The Fanatic!

Harold: At no point did I feel The Fanatic is concerned. He's definitely going to be a fighting champion.

Henry: Er, that's Mr The Fanatic to you, brother.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:17 am

We see visuals of all three men in tonight's number one contenders match getting ready, we see Liam Wood in his locker room, taping his wrists and stretching out. We see Chris Patricks doing some stretches and looking calm. We then see Jackson Jackson, doing some shadow boxing, with Frank Horrigan talking to him.

We then see Uryu Ishida, with the 6wE World Heavyweight Championship around his waist, watching this on a monitor, when Tim Allen walks up to him.

TA: Uryu, any preference on who walks out number one contender tonight?

Uryu smiles

Uryu: I really don't have a preference Tim. If Jackson wins, I know he got a roll up win on me, in a handicap match, with the tights, but he's dangerous. Especially with Horrigan. But I'll take him on. If Patricks wins, we have a little history from back in 6WF, he's a former 6WF Undisputed Champion, so he's also dangerous. But I'll take him on. If Wood wins, well... I don't need to go over our history. But I would take him on. Heck, if they somehow managed to pin each other at the same time, and I had to face all three of them, I'd be happy with that too. Because I might be in the twilight of my career, but the sun is a long way from setting Tim. It took me a lifetime to climb the mountain. I plan on enjoying the view from up here for a while yet.

TA: So why did you get yourself involved in Perfect Jack's assault on Brandon Perez?

Uryu: It was exactly that. An assault. Jack is a bully, and as the 6wE World Heavyweight Champion, it was my duty to stand up to him, and send a message that bullying is not okay.

TA: Thanks Champ!

Uryu smiles again

Uryu: It's still taking some time to get used to that nickname...

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:46 am

Main Event
Number one contenders match
Liam Wood v Jackson Jackson v Chris Patricks

• "Refuse/Resist" hits and the crowd erupts as Chris Patricks makes his way out to the ring, he high fives fans at ringside on his way to the ring
  • "Machine Gun" hits and the boos are heard as Jackson Jackson saunters out, he has that usual smirk on his face as he walks down to the ring
  • "Revival Mode" hits and the reaction is mixed, which surprises Liam Wood as he walks out, he looks focused as ever, as he walks down to the ring
  • Henry and Harold remind us how the winner of this match will face Uryu Ishida for the 6wE World Championship in two weeks at Episode Five, and the two losers will face each other
  • The ring announcer makes the introductions, and the bell rings, it looks immediately like Wood and Jackson will team up to get rid of Patricks!
  • Wood and Jackson jump Patricks, stomping him in the corner, Henry reminds us that Triple Threat Matches are No DQ, so they can do what they like
  • Wood and Jackson dump Patricks over the top rope to the floor, while Jackson mocks Patricks, Wood rolls up Jackson for a near fall!

Harold: That didn't take long...

• Jackson immediately shoves Wood, Wood laughs and hits Jackson with a flurry of strikes, before clotheslining Jackson over the top rope
  • With Jackson and Patricks on the outside, Wood runs to the ropes and hits a suicide dive onto both men!
  • Wood throws Jackson into the barricade, and turns to Patricks who hits a spin kick to the gut of Wood, Wood and Patricks then go back and forth with duelling kicks!
  • Patricks gets the upper hand, he goes for a suplex on Wood, Wood spins out, goes for a German suplex, Patricks elbows out, Patricks goes for a German suplex...
  • Jackson jumps onto the apron and kicks Wood in the face, the momentum lifting Wood up for a German suplex which Patricks nails!
  • Jackson goes for an Asai Moonsault to Patricks, Patricks hits a superkick to the upside down Jackson! Patricks roars as the crowd applaud, and loud "Patricks" chants fill up the Roundhouse

Harold: What a sequence!

• Patricks stands on the announce table, he goes for a double dropkick to both Wood and Jackson, but they catch Patricks in mid air, they look at each other, and hit a double spinebuster through the announce table!
  • Patricks is down, Wood and Jackson look at their handiwork for a moment before turning to each other and attacking each other again!
  • Wood gets the upper hand on Jackson, and rolls him into the ring. Wood follows, Jackson hitting a big knee drop to the back of Wood's head! Jackson pins Wood for a near fall
  • Jackson is now in control of Wood, with a lot of choking and stomping of Wood, he sees Patricks slowly coming to on the outside and goes out to stomp on Patricks for a bit
  • Jackson goes back to Wood and hits a brainbuster for a near fall, before working on the arm of Wood. Jackson stomps the arm repeatedly, and bends it out of shape
  • Jackson does this for a while, he sees Patricks get up to the ring apron, Jackson hits a dropkick to Patricks, knocking him to the floor, Jackson goes back to the arm of Wood
  • Jackson goes for the Chickenwing, Wood elbows free, and hits a big roundhouse kick to Jackson! Wood favours his arm, and then hits another kick to Jackson, and then another!
  • Patricks is back in the ring, he hits a big DDT onto Jackson, Wood hits a kick to Patricks, Patricks hits a superkick to Wood, Wood staggers, but hits a superkick back to Patricks! All three men are down!
  • Jackson tries to pin Patricks, one, two, kickout. Jackson tries to pin Wood, one, two, kickout. Jackson is annoyed, he leaves the ring and grabs a steel chair!

Henry: No DQ, remember...

• Jackson digs the chair into the ribs of Patricks, Jackson goes for a backstabber, Patricks flips over Jackson as Jackson lands, Patricks with a double stomp! Patricks goes to the top rope...
  • PUZZLE SOLVER! Patricks pins Jackson, one, two, Wood breaks it up! Patricks immediately hits a Shining Wizard to Wood, and then a DDT to Wood while Wood was on his knees!
  • Patricks goes for the pin on Wood, one, two, thre-Wood kicks out somehow! Patricks goes back to the top rope, Jackson throws himself at the top rope to crotch Patricks on the top turnbuckle
  • Wood grabs Patricks off the top rope, MANSON DRIVER! Before Wood can pin Patricks, Jackson comes in and locks the Chickenwing on Wood! Wood rolls forward to break the hold...
  • WORLD EATER! Wood covers Jackson, one, two, thre-Patricks dives onto the pin to break it up! Some of the fans chant "That was three", showing how close it was.
  • Wood argues with the referee, he kicks Patricks to the outside, and drags Jackson up to his feet. Wood calls for the Manson Driver, he hits it on Jackson!
  • Patricks with the chair! Patricks hits a Van Daminator to Wood with the chair! Wood falls to the outside, Patricks lays the chair across the torso of Jackson and quickly goes to the top rope...
  • PUZZLE SOLVER ONTO THE CHAIR, ONTO JACKSON! Patricks holds his ribs as he crawls over to Jackson and hooks the leg, one, two, three!

Ring announcer: Your winner, and new number one contender to the 6wE World Heavyweight Championship, Christopher Patricks!

Patricks is overjoyed, he celebrates as we see a frustrated Liam Wood watching as he uses the ring apron to stand up, and Jackson flat on his back. Patricks raises his arms as "Refuse/Resist" plays, all of a sudden "Mr Blue Sky" plays instead, and out comes the 6wE World Heavyweight Champion Uryu Ishida. Uryu gets into the ring with Patricks, he offers his hand to Patricks, who shakes it.

Harold: Two weeks brother, and we will see this match, Uryu Ishida v Chris Patricks for the 6wE World Championship!

Henry: I'm not the biggest Patricks fan, but if he replicates this performance against Ishida, Adamson might be right about Uryu's time as Champion being up!

The credits appear on screen, with Uryu Ishida applauding as Chris Patricks leaves the ring.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down