The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6wE Episode Five - Results

Go down

6wE Episode Five - Results  Empty 6wE Episode Five - Results

Post by Marky Wed 20 Mar 2019, 9:41 pm

"Nails" by Massive Wagons plays, and we are once again live at the Roundhouse in London, 1500 fans going crazy as "I am Perfection" takes over from "Nails", and Perfect Jack makes his way out to the ring

Harold: Ladies and Gentlemen we welcome you to Episode Five, and as you can see, we are kicking things off with the Special Guest Referee for tonight's Main Event, a controversial appointment, Perfect Jack.

Henry: I could try and pretend it's not controversial, but I'd be wasting my time. I am excited to see what happens though!

Two weeks ago wrote:The following commenced immediately after 6wE Episode Four went off the air

Harold: HEY!

The crowd boo as Perfect Jack, from the crowd, snuck into the ring and cheapshotted Uryu in the back of the head, before running off, Patricks immediately getting back into the ring to help Uryu.

Harold: What is he playing at?!

"Radioactive" now hits and 6wE Owner Max Adamson comes out laughing, he has a microphone

Max: An incredible night, I'm sure you'll all agree. And congratulations Chris. You will indeed get a one on one match in two weeks, with Uryu Ishida, for the 6wE World Heavyweight Championship. It's a big match, no doubt. I feel like I need to have someone impartial call it. Someone who has issues with both the Champion and the Challenger. So in two weeks. Uryu Ishida versus Chris Patricks, for the 6wE World Championship. And the special guest referee, will be... I'm trying to think of the right word...

Adamson feigns being confused before thinking of the right word

Max: ...Perfect.

Harold: What? Why?!

Perfect Jack takes off his t-shirt to reveal a referees shirt, as he stands in the crowd, the show goes off the air with Uryu and Patricks both looking concerned.

Henry: I don’t think I’ve ever seen a wider smile on the face of Perfect Jack than I do right now.

Perfect Jack walks down the aisle and enters the ring, picking up a nearby microphone at the same time. The crowd continue to boo but they begin to die down as Perfect Jack begins to speak.

PJ: Ladies and Gentlemen you are looking at the most powerful man in 6wE right now. Even though I don’t have a position in management, what I do have is the power to change the course of where the 6wE World Heavyweight Championship heads to. Uryu Ishida could easily retain and he so easily could lose it.

The crowd boos voiciferously as Perfect Jack takes off his jumper to show off a pristine referee’s shirt. He smirks as he looks around the arena.

PJ: This past week or so, my social media notifications have been going crazy. Every minute my phone buzzes with a new notification, a text from a friend, a tweet from a fan who I go ahead and block because they’re an idiot. They’re all asking the same question, will I be fair, will I be impartial? I could easily be corrupt, I could easily hit a quick three count and someone’s dreams will be crushed by my hand. These are hard choices, and as we all know, the hardest choices in wrestling require the strongest wills. Believe me, nobody has a stronger will than me.

The crowd boo again as Jack looks smug

Harold: The match hasn’t even started yet and he’s already drunk with power. I fear for the outcome of this 6wE World Heavyweight Championship match, whatever happens, I know we won’t get a match that will be called down the middle.

Henry: Have a little faith Harold, I’m sure Perfect Jack has a plan.

PJ: For one night only, I have all the power. Reality is whatever I want it to be. Uryu Ishida, Chris Patricks, you are about to wrestle the match of your lives, wherever you both are, I know you are listening to me. I know deep down you each have a bad feeling in the pits of your stomachs. The outcome of this match is in the palm of my hand, and with the final tap of the mat, your careers change forever.

Perfect Jack smirks as "I am Perfection" begins to play. The crowd boo as Perfect Jack exits the ring and walks back up the aisle.

Harold: Well, no clues about which side he's on, which guy he's gonna screw.

Henry: He might not screw anybody Harold.

Harold: Yeah, and pigs might fly.

Marky

Back to top Go down

6wE Episode Five - Results  Empty Re: 6wE Episode Five - Results

Post by Marky Wed 20 Mar 2019, 9:43 pm

We see footage of last week, with The Fanatic's 6wE Ultra Violent Championship celebration being interrupted by the debut of Duke Dylan Debadguy, AKA Triple D, who claimed he was coming for the Ultra Violent Championship. Triple D has the opportunity to earn a shot at The Fanatic next in a triple threat match.

Match One
Ultra Violent Championship
Number one contendership
Triple D v Brandon Perez v Percy Percival

• "No Limits" plays and the crowd cheer as Percy Percival makes his way to the ring. He is in purple PVC shorts and waistcoat, as he dances to the ring.
  • Brandon Perez is out next as "Smooth" plays in the Roundhouse, the crowd enjoying their singalongs. Perez and Percival stare down as "Sabotage" hits.
  • Triple D comes out looking angry, he has a barbed wire baseball bat with him as he marches straight to the ring and hits Perez in the stomach!
  • The bell rings as Perez drops to his knees clutching his stomach, Triple D hits him in the back with the barbed wire bat!
  • Triple D twirls the bat in his hands as Percy Percival looks horrified, Percy throws himself over the top rope to the outside to some laughs from the crowd
  • Triple D turns back to Perez, and cracks him across the skull with the barbed wire bat, the thud sickening, the blood seeping out of the forehead of Perez
  • We see Percy hiding underneath the announce table, as Triple D leaves the ring looking for Percy
  • Triple D gives up looking for Percy, he grabs a steel chair and slides back into the ring, and scoops up Brandon Perez
  • Triple D goes for a Tombstone Piledriver on the chair, and hits it...

Harold: PERCY!

Henry: GAYMAKER!

• Percy Percival re-enters the ring and hits his Superkick to the jaw of Triple D, who falls to the mat, the crowd goes wild as Percy doesn't know what to do next!
  • Percy drops to his knees and pins the prone Brandon Perez, one, two, thre-Triple D dives to break the pinfall!

Harold: Oh my GOD how close was Percy!

Henry: Thank God Triple D had enough about him, what is going on?!

• Percy holds his head in his hands, but he sees Triple D looking livid as both men get to their feet, Percy tries to run but Triple D grabs his PVC waistcoat, Snap Dragon Suplex!
  • Triple D is furious as he gets the barbed wire bat again, and clubs Percy with it repeatedly, across the back mainly, the yelps of Percy audible around the Roundhouse
  • Triple D hits Brandon Perez for good measure, then drags Percy to his feet, and hits a Tombstone Piledriver. Triple D then stands up the steel chair in the ring...
  • Triple D scoops up Percy for another Tombstone, he carefully backs into the turnbuckle and stands on the bottom rope, then sits on the top turnbuckle...
  • Triple D then stands on the middle rope, and then onto the top rope, with Percy still in his arms...

Henry + Harold: OH MY GOD!

Henry: Well, Percy is dead.

• Triple D hit the Tombstone Piledriver onto the open chair from the top rope, the crowd chant "holy sh*t" as Percy is a crumpled mess in the middle of the ring
  • Triple D pins Percy, one, two, three, and the referee immediately signals for help from the EMT's and Medics. "Sabotage" plays as Triple D celebrates
  • Triple D leaves up the ramp with his barbed wire bat, he gets halfway up when the lights go red and the music stops, with The Fanatic appearing on the big screen to cheers!

Fanatic: Triple D... You interrupted me last week... You claimed that you would take this 6wE Ultra Violent Championship away from me... And now you have earned yourself a chance with your win tonight... But let me tell you Triple D. You are in trouble. This isn't Hardcore. This isn't Backyard. This is Ultra Violence. Something I am more than used to. And it will take a lot more than you've shown tonight to dethrone me. I am not going anywhere. I look forward to being Ultra Violent with you. I'm going to hurt you Triple D.

The screen goes blank, and the lights go back to normal, with Triple D looking a little weirded out, as he walks up the ramp to the back.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 20 Mar 2019, 9:44 pm

We see footage from last week's main event, with Chris Patricks getting the win over Liam Wood and Jackson Jackson, with Wood and Jackson scheduled to face each other tonight as a result. We then cut to Jackson Jackson talking to Max Adamson.

Jackson: Max, I'm concerned. I thought we were meant to be focusing on getting the title off of Uryu Ishida, and yet Liam and I have to face each other tonight?!

Max: Well, if either of you had gotten the job done two weeks ago...

Jackson looks flustered

Jackson: Look. Liam and I took each other on two weeks ago, and we gave each other hell. I just don't see why we need to do it again. At least that was for a shot at the World Title. This isn't necessary.

Adamson smiles

Max: Look, that title is going to come out of Uryu's beady little hands soon enough, so no need to worry about that. And there's good reasoning behind this match going ahead. Firstly, neither of you have anything else planned. Secondly, there's nothing wrong with a bit of healthy competition. And thirdly, and perhaps most importantly... Liam requested it go ahead.

Jackson: WHAT? WHY?!

Max: Calm down... Jeez... Liam isn't best pleased that you got pinned by Patricks, which in his eyes is the reason why he isn't facing Uryu tonight. Plus, I worry that you aren't focused enough. Prove to me that you are worthy of getting World Title matches, and then you can't complain about not having them. I want you two to show the world why The 400 is the most dominant group in professional wrestling. And not just because you're a good tag team wrestler. Best of luck Jackson.

Adamson slaps Jackson on the shoulder and walks off, Jackson looks shocked, he shakes his head as he walks off.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 20 Mar 2019, 9:45 pm

Match Two
Liam Wood v Jackson Jackson

• "Machine Gun" hits and the crowd boo as Jackson Jackson, still unhappy with what we saw earlier, makes his way to the ring.
  • "Revival Mode" hits and the crowd cheers, a somewhat surprised Liam Wood makes his way to the ring, looking as focused as ever
  • The bell rings, Wood and Jackson go face to face, before Wood offers a handshake to Jackson, Jackson half obliges, low fiving Wood's open hand
  • They lock up, Wood gets the upper hand in the technical exchanges, Jackson grabbing the rope to break the hold
  • Wood breaks from Jackson, then clotheslined Jackson over the top rope to the outside to a big pop! Wood then hits a Suicide Dive onto Jackson!
  • Wood climbs onto the ring apron, Asai Moonsault, Jackson sidesteps, Wood lands on his feet, Jackson shoves Wood face first into the ring post!
  • Jackson swears at Wood and knee drops him in the back of the head, before fishhooking both sides of the mouth of Wood to booing from the crowd
  • Jackson goes to throw Wood into the barricade, Wood counters and throws Jackson over the barricade into the crowd! Wood drags Jackson back and lariats him to the floor
  • Wood has the upper hand on Jackson, and rolls him into the ring. Wood follows, Jackson hitting a big knee drop to the back of Wood's head! Jackson pins Wood for a near fall
  • Jackson is now in control of Wood, with a lot of choking and stomping of Wood, as the crowd boo Jackson even more
  • All of a sudden, as Jackson goes to pick Wood up, Wood hooks Jackson in with a small package, one, two, three!

Ring announcer: Your winner by pinfall, Liam Wood!

Henry: What a shocker!

Harold: Jackson can't believe it!

Wood is pleased as the referee raises his arm, he looks around the arena of fans cheering for him and chanting his name, and almost seems to be accepting of the fact he isn't hated. Jackson gets to his feet and just stares a hole into Wood from across the ring. Wood offers his hand to his 400 comrade, Jackson looks very annoyed, he pushes the hand away and leaves the ring. The crowd boo as Jackson storms up the ramp and through the curtain. Wood just shrugs and celebrates his win, before walking up the ramp.

Harold: Jackson isn't happy about his loss, but then nobody likes losing.

Henry: Wood must be right back in contention for a World Title shot though, whoever walks out Champion tonight needs to know that this re-energised Liam Wood is going to be waiting for them.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 20 Mar 2019, 9:46 pm

Wood gets to the top of the ramp, he turns to look back at the fans, and he motions a title belt around his waist, when Jackson re-emerges from behind and hits Wood in the back of the head with a crowbar!

Harold: HAS HE LOST HIS DAMN MIND?!

Henry: Oh my God...

The crowd are loudly booing Jackson as he looks down at Wood, who is on the floor holding the back of his head, Jackson sneers as he hits Wood across the back six or seven more times before tossing the crowbar aside, the crowbar clattering onto the floor as it lands. The crowd are almost hushed into silence as Jackson crouches down, grabs the hair of Wood and talks to him.

Jackson: You are the reason I'm not getting the opportunities I deserve Wood. Do you understand me? You are the reason. And now... Now you're gonna pay...

Jackson drags Wood up to his feet, and throws him off the stage to the floor below!

Henry: OH MY GOD!

Harold: NO!

The crowd boo (with some chanting "Holy sh*t") as Wood is down in a heap on the floor, EMT's surround him as Jackson smirks from the stage, there is genuine concern for Wood as the medics put a neck brace on Wood.

Harold: Liam Wood was thrown onto the concrete below, and he may have landed head first, his neck could be broken. This is serious folks. Please bear with us while we get Liam Wood some medical attention.

Jackson stands at the top of the ramp, as he sees Paramedics rush from backstage to assist Wood, Jackson looks a little shocked at what he did, Jackson walks to the back as we see Wood loaded onto a stretcher.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 20 Mar 2019, 9:47 pm

We see the Ambulance with Liam Wood in the back drive away, Jackson Jackson is shown watching from an open Fire Exit door, he smirks, when a furious Max Adamson walks up to Jackson

Max: WHAT THE F*CK MAN?! What the actual f*ck. WHY?!

Jackson smirks again, but before he can speak-

Max: AND YOU CAN TAKE THAT SMIRK OFF YOUR FACE AS WELL!

Jackson: Look. He never had our best interests at heart. The TA are superior to The 400. Wood was riding our coattails for the entire time, and when it came to that triple threat match two weeks ago, he was the one who instigated us fighting instead of teaming up and taking out Patricks. I had to show him The TA were bigger than him.

Adamson is livid as he tries to find the right words

Max: This... This is on you Jackson. All of it. Not Frank, not me... You. You leave me no choice. When Liam Wood is healthy, he's going to come after you. And I'm sorry, but I can't stand in his way. I can't help you.

Jackson scoffs

Jackson: I don't need you to fight my battles. Frank and I will do perfectly well on our own...

Max: See, that's it right there. Frank. He has no obligation to be your partner anymore. The TA are no longer an active tag team. There is no Tag Team Division. Frank is facing Engel Harlequin next, and I'd imagine he doesn't see the need to join you in fighting Liam Wood when he has his own concerns. Like I said, you brought this on yourself. And you're on your own.

Adamson walks off as Jackson doesn't look best pleased.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 20 Mar 2019, 9:48 pm

Match Three
Frank Horrigan v Engel Harlequin

• We are reminded of how two weeks ago, Engel arrived late, forcing Horrigan to compete in a 2 on 1 handicap match which he lost.
  • "Machine Gun" hits and the crowd boo, but before Horrigan emerges, we see footage on the big screen of Horrigan and Engel brawling in the backstage area!
  • Engel has the upper hand as he laughs sadistically, he throws several right hands, with Horrigan trying to fight back
  • They brawl from the backstage area out into the crowd, Horrigan with the upper hand as he punches Engel square in the forehead
  • Horrigan throws Engel over the barricade to the ringside area, Engel hits Horrigan with a kick as Horrigan climbed the barricade, Engel climbs into the ring and beckons Horrigan
  • Horrigan gets into the ring, and the bell rings to begin the match, but almost immediately Engel hits a Mick Foley style clothesline taking both men over the top rope and back outside!
  • The referee begins his ten count as both men brawl again, both on the floor trading right hands as the crowd cheers them on
  • This continues as the referee gets to 10, and calls for the bell, neither man caring about the referee's ruling!

Ring announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen, the referee has ruled a Double Countout

Harold: Neither man is giving up, such is the nature of both men!

Both men continue to brawl, until Max Adamson comes to the ring with a microphone

Max: ENOUGH! Stop this right now.

Horrigan and Engel both stop and allow the referee's to separate them

Max: Clearly, a normal match isn't going to cut it between you two. So I tell you what I'm going to do. In two weeks, at Episode Six, Triple D has a match for the Ultra Violent Championship against The Fanatic. That match is now a Fatal Fourway. The Fanatic versus Triple D versus Frank Horrigan versus Engel Harlequin! Because I sure as hell don't have anything outside of the Ultra Violent Division for you to do, and these fans sure as hell want to see more of this. So you know what? You may as well try and murder each other for Gold.

Harold: That's huge news!

Henry: That's massively unfair on Triple D, is what it is...

Max: I will state, that if Triple D is unsuccessful, he will still have a future one on one Ultra Violent Championship opportunity.

Henry: Oh... Good.

Harold: Always quick to jump the gun aren't you Henry.

Henry: Oh shush.

Horrigan leaves through the crowd, Engel is smiling at the prospect of the match in two weeks, and the crowd chant "Ultra Violence" in the background.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 20 Mar 2019, 9:55 pm

Earlier Today wrote:Mr Blue Sky starts to play as Uryu walks to the ring, slapping the fans hands along the way as he seems distracted by something, accidentally missing a few hands and rolling in the ring. He lets the cheers and chanting go on for a moment before shaking his head as he lifts the mic to speak.

UI: I don't quite get something... I don't get why this situation came to be...I don't get why some people do certain things. I don't get why Max continues to try and press his agenda when i have shown I can take all he can dish out. What is he going to do next? hire mercenaries and then get the title handed to him?

As the crowd boo Uryu looks up at the ramp.

UI: Right now though Max I am not even mad about that. What I am mad about is the referee you placed in the championship match. He attacks the young potential this company has and as a reward you let him decide who will be champion! You better enjoy the power whilst you can Jack because if I even see you counting slow or influencing the match then the next person I will be after, champion or not, will be you!

The crowd cheer the intensity as Uryu glares up the ramp.

UI: You want to build the company around yourself Jack? Well you may not have thought of this question but what comes after you retire or are injured? What happens to the company who puts everything in one basket and has no backup plan? What happens to the fans who come to 6WE not to see the 'almighty perfect jack' but to see everyone up and down the card, from opening match to main event when you have taken out everyone else? Your vision of a company is all about you, you holding every single card and being a lone wolf of a champion. Me, I don't need to hold all the cards. I want to see what the future holds and help it grow into something that can stand on its own when I eventually decide to retire from wrestling. I want challengers to come at me and I will take them head on and unlike you, I will not bury them six feet under so they can never challenge me again. I want every single challenger to come at me with their best and learn from the experience of fighting the best 6WE has to offer! I want them to push themselves further and push me to my limits and if they beat me then I will shake their hand, congratulate them and walk off into the sunset knowing the future of wrestling is safe.

The crowd start clapping as Uryu smiles and holds the title above his head.

UI: Chris Patricks has earned the opportunity to try and prove he is the man to take this company forward. If he can do it then congratulations, keep the ball rolling because I will want it back. Chris, if you think taking this from me will be easy then you had better re-evaluate yourself as I am not about to simply hand this to you! my sun is still shining bright!

The crowd continue to cheer Uryu Ishida as I am Perfection blasts out of the arena speakers and the crowd's cheers turn into boos as Perfect Jack makes his way out onto the stage. The music dies down as he begins to speak.

PJ: The almighty Perfect Jack. I like the sound of that Uryu. I was backstage listening to your little speech and I thought I'd come out here and open up some dialogue with you. Because you see Uryu, I think you've missed something. You've missed the part where I care about what all these idiots think of me. I never did care and I never will.

Crowd: BOOOOOO

PJ: When I look at you Uryu, I do see a champion. But I also see a very very naive champion. Naive to the world of wrestling and all its possibilities. Naive and also ignorant to the power I hold in your next title defense. You've come out here tonight spouting lies to all those who will listen. You should be out here praising my name, proclaiming the glory of my name.

Crowd: BOOOOO

PJ: I must admit Uryu, you do seem very passionate, passionate about the fans, the company. But that's where your faults lie. Listen, I care about this company too, as long as they're signing my checks, then I have a reason to care. But for the fans? Pah! In five to ten years, when your sat at home. broken down in pain, struggling to do life's basic tasks, admiring all the little pictures of all your special moments, Will the fans think of you? No they won't, you are nothing but a piece of meat to them and sooner or later they will drop you like a lead balloon for that weeks hottest item.

PJ: For me? I will be sat at home, relaxing in luxury, still at the peak of physical fitness admiring all my past glories, all the championships I have won around the world. I have no need for the friendship and admiration of the common man, I am apart of societies elite. The top percentage if you will. I have no care for those in the back, they're nothing to me but here's the difference, I'm someone to them.

Crowd: BOOOO

PJ: Because as you say Uryu, I am the Almighty Perfect Jack.

Perfect Jack laughs and then smirks towards the direction of Uryu Ishida.

Uryu shakes his head and sighs.

UI: For being an elite member of society you have no idea how the industry works. You see, if the fans want to see new styles and ideas, new wrestlers given opportunities and champions giving them the recognition they deserve then the company they go to will be bringing in record amounts of money. If the figurehead of the company, its champion, tells the fans that they do not care about them then the fans might go elsewhere and spend their money on other pursuits. Which in turn means that Max and the board of directors will be very unhappy with how their champion is acting and may decide to actually fine or even fire the arrogant Muppet for ruining what they built! I care about this company and its fans because what it allows me to do is put on the best show the fans came to see!

As the crowd cheer Uryu waves at Perfect Jack to come into the ring.

UI: Right now what I want to give these fans is a preview of what I can do in the ring, hell what I want to do is punch your lights out, wake you up and then punch them out a second time! You do not screw around with what the fans come to see and what they came to see is you get a kicking for last weeks actions!

Uryu heads out of the ring and up the ramp, stopping right in Perfect Jacks face.

UI: You can try to take me out right now or you can do Perfect Jack sh*t

Perfect Jack takes a step back from Uryu.

PJ: Why would I walk away Uryu, when I'm the one who holds all the power. So if I were you Uryu, I would stop making threats my ass couldn't cash. Remember, if you lay one finger on me, hell, if you even look at me the wrong way. Come the title match, I will take pleasure in making sure you lose your championship.

PJ: There's a reason Chris Patricks has kept quiet all this time, because he knows what I'm capable of, he's not going around and throwing out threats that his ass also can't cash. He's showing his years of experience whilst you are showing your ignorance and naivety. You can suck up to all these fans all you want, when the time comes, they will drop you like a lead balloon. And when that happens, you will think to yourself, "The Almighty Perfect Jack was right, just like he always was and is."

Perfect Jack steps back into Uryu's face.

PJ: So go ahead Uryu, throw the first punch. I dare you, I double dare you.

Jack points to his jaw.

PJ: Hit me Uryu. Come on then. Hit me. HIT ME. Hit me and see what happens during your title match because when you lose, I don't want you to come out hear whining and moaning about how you got screwed because you will only have yourself to blame. You will get no sympathy. and walk away!

Refuse/Resist hits and Chris Patricks walks towards the ring smiling at Jack and Uryu

Henry: Here comes the number 1 contender

Harold: It looks like Jack was wrong about him using his experience to stay away from the ring

Chris climbs into the ring and shakes Uryu’s hand before brushing past Perfect Jack and posing for the fans on the top turnbuckle, Chris spins and sits down on the turnbuckle and calls for a mic

CP: Jack…Jack…Jack, the man with all the power (Jack mouths “Don’t you forget that”), Oh I don’t forget that just like I haven’t forgot about you screwing me out of my match with Fanatic or the fact that I handed you your ass two weeks later before I slapped around Max’s other little boy toys to get my shot at that title

Chris points to the 6WE title that hangs over Uryu’s shoulder

CP: Do you think I care if you are special guest referee this week, do you think I won’t slap that smirk to the other side of your face if you get in my way of a title for the second time, I’m not the champ..yet so I can do pretty much what I want to you, you jumped up little sh1t and there is nothing Max will do about it, you see he wants that shiny belt around Uryu’s waist, he doesn’t care if his flunky get stomped on by me, you had it too good in 6WF Jack, you and James had contracts that would have made Hogan’s in WCW blush but that’s all in the past and you ain’t got sh1t here so I would suggest you give that big mouth of yours a rest or I’m gonna crack yo jaw

Crowd: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

CP: Uryu, we may have respect for each other and a dislike for this tool but that’s all we have, you have a title I want and I have the talent to take it away from you, when we step into this ring, one on one for that belt, all bets are off, all respect is out the window and I WILL be leaving with the 6WE Title around my waist

Chris walks up the Uryu and slaps the title on his shoulder as both men exchange verbal’s to each other

Uryu smiles at Chris Patricks.

UI: I have a proposal for you Chris...as soon as that bell rings the first thing we proceed to do is punch the referees lights out so he can't get in our way?

The crowd cheer as Uryu smirks at Perfect Jack before looking at the 6WE Title on his shoulder.

UI: I have no problem with you being my first, proper challenger Chris, none whatsoever. You are a measuring stick here, you are a challenger that answers a question on my mind, am I good enough? Am I good enough to hold this title and make it the absolute best it can be? You have a great history of being a challenge, being the man who champions test themselves against. You are a man like myself, we take absolute beatings yet can still walk forward at full speed breaking through whatever wall is set in front of us. We are men who refuse to say "I Quit!" We are men who have bodies that still work far beyond what they are capable of. We are here because we have earned it, we don't care about stacked decks or unfair situations because what we do is get the job done! The people know we get the job done and I am glad they get to see a match between us about who is the best right now in 6WE!

As the crowd cheer Uryu looks around at them and nods.

UI: It is a shame though...that one of us has to lose this match. I think the crowd would happily let us fight forever if they wanted too. Yet we have both been in the others shoes, you being champion and me being a challenger time and time again. We understand the others position and I don't want to bore you with the same spiel of 'i will defeat you' and old hat like that. Just that I respect you as a person and a challenger and good luck...

Uryu offers a handshake to Patricks with a warm smile.

UI: Because I ain't quitting any time soon.

Patricks accepts the handshake as all three men stare at each other

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 21 Mar 2019, 12:15 pm

Harold: Before our main event gets underway, I'd just like to update you all on the condition of Liam Wood. Liam is awake, he is talking to paramedics, and tests are to be carried out over the coming days. On behalf of everyone at 6wE, we wish Liam Wood a speedy recovery.

Henry: Well, almost everyone. Not sure Jackson Jackson shares your sentiment...

Harold gives Henry a knowing look as we get set for our main event

Main Event
6wE World Heavyweight Championship
Special Guest Referee: Perfect Jack
Uryu Ishida (c) v Chris Patricks

Ring announcer: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and is for the 6wE World Heavyweight Championship!

• "I am Perfection" hits and the crowd immediately boo as tonight's Special Guest Referee, Perfect Jack, makes his way out to the ring. Jack is wearing a pristine Referee's shirt
  • "Refuse/Resist" hits and the crowd immediately burst into cheers, as the challenger Chris Patricks makes his way to the ring. He and Jack stare down, before "Mr Blue Sky" hits
  • The 6wE World Heavyweight Champion Uryu Ishida walks out, to a lot of cheers, but a few boos, he poses with the Championship and walks down to the ring

Henry: Three things certain in life. Death, taxes, and a small section of wrestling fans booing the good guy.

• Perfect Jack holds up the 6wE Championship, he looks at it and grins, which infuriates Uryu Ishida
  • Jack calls for the bell, he stands aside as Uryu and Patricks close up, Uryu offers a handshake and Patricks accepts
  • The early stages are Uryu and Patricks exchanging chain wrestling holds, both trying to get the upper hand
  • Patricks begins to take control, with a spinning heel kick sending the champ into the corner, Patricks follows up with a big splash in the corner
  • Patricks goes for a cover, Perfect Jack counts very slowly and Uryu kicks out easily at one

Harold: What is Jack doing now...

• Patricks immediately gets into the face of Perfect Jack, Jack reminds Patricks that he is the referee and Patricks backs off
  • Patricks goes back to Uryu who catches Patricks with an inside cradle, but again Jack is really slow to count the pinfall and Patricks kicks out at one
  • Uryu gets into the face of Jack who once again reminds Uryu of his referee status. All of a sudden, Patricks and Uryu begin to corner Jack...

Harold: Wait a minute...

Henry: HEY! THEY CANT DO THAT TO A REFEREE!

• The crowd erupt into cheers as Uryu and Patricks collectively toss Jack over the top rope to the outside! Jack lands hard on the floor
  • Patricks hits a German Suplex to Uryu, Uryu lands on his feet and hits a kick to the back of Patricks' head!
  • Uryu wrenches the arm, as he begins to weaken the arm of Patricks for Sunset later in the match, he knee drops the arm of Patricks
  • Uryu springboards off the ropes, for a Lionsault, Patricks rolls away, Patricks hits a Spike DDT, and then goes to the top rope!
  • Patricks goes for the Puzzle Solver, and hits it! He covers, but there's no referee! The crowd count to three to no avail, after a few seconds, a replacement referee runs down, one, two...
  • Perfect Jack pulls the replacement referee out of the ring! Jack and the replacement referee argue before Jack levels him with a right hand
  • Before Jack can get back into the ring, Patricks hits a somersault senton over the top rope onto Jack! Patricks swears at Jack and gets back into the ring
  • Uryu hits a double knee arm breaker on Patricks, and transitions into Sunset! Patricks is in agony, and taps! But again there's no referee!
  • Uryu releases the hold, and sits on the mat. He wonders what to do next. A third referee makes his way to the ring, Uryu goes for Sunset again, backside from Patricks, one, two, thre- Uryu barely kicks out!
  • Uryu and Patricks then run at each other and simultaneously clothesline each other to the mat. The new referee begins to count to 10, Perfect Jack gets back into the ring and tells the referee to leave, which he does
  • Jack looks down at both men angrily, and calls for the bell! He then stomps at Uryu in the corner, then goes to Patricks in the opposite corner and does the same, the crowd booing voiciferously

Harold: This is ridiculous. Jack has ruined a perfectly good World Title match with his shenanigans

Ring announcer: As per referee Perfect Jack, this match has been declared a Double Disqualification. Therefore, still your 6wE World Heavyweight Champion, Uryu Ishida

Henry: The correct call in my opinion, both men attacked the referee, what did you think he was going to do?!

Perfect Jack picks up the 6wE World Heavyweight Championship, he stares at it, before turning his attention to Chris Patricks slowly getting to his feet, Jack holds the Championship up, and blasts it off the skull of Chris Patricks. He then immediately turns to Uryu Ishida who is also getting to his feet, and also hits Uryu Ishida in the head with the Championship. The crowd boo as Perfect Jack holds up the 6wE World Heavyweight Championship.

"Radioactive" hits and 6wE Owner Max Adamson walks out, applauding as he walks out

Max: Great job Jack. I mean, Uryu is still the Champion, but he won't be for much longer. In two weeks time, at Episode Six, we're going to do this menage a trois once again. Only with a slight tweak. This time, it'll be Uryu Ishida versus Chris Patricks versus Perfect Jack, for the 6wE World Heavyweight Championship! Triple Threat rules, which means no countouts, no disqualifications, and I know you can hear me Uryu, no chance of you keeping that Championship.

Adamson walks to the back as the crowd reaction is mixed, Perfect Jack once again holds up the 6wE World Championship, before tossing it nonchalantly onto the fallen body of the Champion, Uryu Ishida.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down