The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pro 14 19-20

+10
wayne
RugbyFan100
Pot Hale
TightHEAD
profitius
Eejit
LondonTiger
marty2086
tigertattie
the-goon
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pro 14 19-20 - Page 2 Empty Pro 14 19-20

Post by the-goon Wed 24 Apr 2019, 11:18 am

First topic message reminder :

Does anyone know what is being planned for the conferences for next year? Is it staying the same?

the-goon

Back to top Go down

Pro 14 19-20 - Page 2 Empty Re: Pro 14 19-20

Post by geoff999rugby Thu 30 May 2019, 10:16 am

Pot Scarlets were classified as 1st seed when the conferences were originally formed.
That is the 1st seed in the entire competition not just in Wales

That was because they won the final
Which clearly implies the play offs were included in the rankings

That is not to say the same process will be applied now

As to the wiki page I suspect it is a simple cut and paste job and not some insight into next years structure

geoff999rugby

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Thu 30 May 2019, 10:47 am

The Oracle wrote:
marty2086 wrote:
The Oracle wrote:
geoff999rugby wrote:
The Oracle wrote:Wikipedia, that font of all knowledge, is running with the same conferences as this year:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019–20_Pro14

I suspect that is because, like everyone else, they haven't been told the changes yet

Then why go to the effort of printing (possibly) incorrect info?! At best it’s a waste of time as someone will have to go in and change it all!

Wikipedia is user generated content

Oh I know that. I once added something about Jordan dating one of my mates (childish Very Happy ). Stayed on there for a few days. Just don’t see the point of putting this about the conferences up there now. It’s like putting up someone has died when they’re not quite there yet! #jumpingthegun

Wikipedia is just another social media platform and social media should be left for putting up pictures of your dinner and nothing else. Why people beleive anything on social media is beyond me!!! I know someone who was "deeply shocked" at the death of Roger Moore a couple of months ago as they saw a post breaking the recent news of Moore's sad passing. I pointed out that they couldnt have been that big a fan of Moore and therefore not really that deeply saddened as the poor man actually died two years ago!
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Thu 30 May 2019, 12:14 pm

I read quite recently some science professional, I think, complaining that she, for I think it was a she, couldn't change her own profile in Wiki to correct tons of errors about her life, dates, publications.

When these folks won't even let you inform them accurately about your own life, and by action tell you that you've been deceived by dates and actions in your own life... then you probably know that humanity as a species are well and truly f**ked.

Live it up people.  We're the last of our kind.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Thu 30 May 2019, 12:44 pm

SecretFly wrote:I read quite recently some science professional, I think, complaining that she, for I think it was a she, couldn't change her own profile in Wiki to correct tons of errors about her life, dates, publications.

When these folks won't even let you inform them accurately about your own life, and by action tell you that you've been deceived by dates and actions in your own life... then you probably know that humanity as a species are well and truly f**ked.

Live it up people.  We're the last of our kind.

And the worst of us will die as we participate in the "black bag challenge"

we dont go off topic on this forum at all do we!!!
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Thu 30 May 2019, 12:58 pm

Yeah. Back to the rugby. I hear on twitter that Big Phil is very close now to calling it a day. Maybe one more season and then finally retirement. Good luck to him.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum