The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Trump Presidency

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

The Trump Presidency - Page 14 Empty The Trump Presidency

Post by Pal Joey on Tue 09 Jul 2019, 11:50 am

First topic message reminder :

Galted wrote:
Pal Joey wrote:Just between us few on here... I have a feeling the Queen likes Trump.

Don't ask me to explain why but their body language seemed to be in a sort of comfortable harmony when they stood beside each other in June or whenever it was. And I think he quite likes all of that pomp and ceremony... as someone who likes being the centre of attention would.

He's a cross between a court jester and a village idiot so she would love him. Probably lets him run round the grounds with the corgis.

Laugh

Yes... and also the fact that he has just a touch of olde worlde charm (probably brutally drummed into him from the NY Military Academy) despite his apparently frightening unpredictability in this day and age.
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Posts : 50505
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : In a Forest

Back to top Go down


The Trump Presidency - Page 14 Empty Re: The Trump Presidency

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Fri 24 Jul 2020, 4:04 pm

navyblueshorts wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:You want to look at Reagan..

The savings and loans scandal which cost Taxpayers 200 billion....Assault on Unions that hit Workers rights...Administration that had the most officials investigated for corruption in modern history....Iran Contra.....

You want to keep looking or is that enough for now ???

Biden is no change...Already told Big pharma and Wall Street he won't touch them...No hunting down Tax dodgers.

USA is hurting....Record evictions...Record People bankrupted over Medical costs and we are replacing a Conservative with another one..

I'm no Biden fan you are right.....No change to No change.

Change is desperately needed.
Hear that? That was the sound of the 'point' going over your head. Maybe think sometimes, before firing off?

I didn't say I admired Reagan's policies or Iran-Contra. Jesus wept. What I said was he was judged a successful President etc. He was hugely popular w/ a lot of 'folks', was he not? He won two terms, did he not? The point was that it's a team w/ POTUS as the visible head. Trump has either employed scheisse or sacked those that probably weren't because they wouldn't either do, or allow Trump to do, bloody stupid things.

If Biden were to appoint sensibly, no reason people wouldn't ultimately look back on his time and say he did a good job.

Judged a succesful President.....By the Establishment well fancy....Obama was bigging up George Bush last week.....He was succesful too according to latest opinion...

Lyndon Johnson got more People medicare....Improved schools for poor children and brought in social policies that got millions out of poverty and improved working conditions....He is a bad president......Because he apparently lost a war....

Pointing out things about Reagan's presidency that you didn't know....You should be grateful to learn a few things......

Any President that isn't a danger to the meritocracy is a good president as long as the Economy is okay or he succesfully bombs some foreign country.......Lesson endeth !!

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 39209
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

The Trump Presidency - Page 14 Empty Re: The Trump Presidency

Post by navyblueshorts on Sat 25 Jul 2020, 4:37 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:You want to look at Reagan..

The savings and loans scandal which cost Taxpayers 200 billion....Assault on Unions that hit Workers rights...Administration that had the most officials investigated for corruption in modern history....Iran Contra.....

You want to keep looking or is that enough for now ???

Biden is no change...Already told Big pharma and Wall Street he won't touch them...No hunting down Tax dodgers.

USA is hurting....Record evictions...Record People bankrupted over Medical costs and we are replacing a Conservative with another one..

I'm no Biden fan you are right.....No change to No change.

Change is desperately needed.
Hear that? That was the sound of the 'point' going over your head. Maybe think sometimes, before firing off?

I didn't say I admired Reagan's policies or Iran-Contra. Jesus wept. What I said was he was judged a successful President etc. He was hugely popular w/ a lot of 'folks', was he not? He won two terms, did he not? The point was that it's a team w/ POTUS as the visible head. Trump has either employed scheisse or sacked those that probably weren't because they wouldn't either do, or allow Trump to do, bloody stupid things.

If Biden were to appoint sensibly, no reason people wouldn't ultimately look back on his time and say he did a good job.

Judged a succesful President.....By the Establishment well fancy....Obama was bigging up George Bush last week.....He was succesful too according to latest opinion...

Lyndon Johnson got more People medicare....Improved schools for poor children and brought in social policies that got millions out of poverty and improved working conditions....He is a bad president......Because he apparently lost a war....

Pointing out things about Reagan's presidency that you didn't know....You should be grateful to learn a few things......

Any President that isn't a danger to the meritocracy is a good president as long as the Economy is okay or he succesfully bombs some foreign country.......Lesson endeth !!
Rolling Eyes And still you miss the point. Word of advice: don't take up teaching as a career OK.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9402
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : Off with the pixies...

Back to top Go down

The Trump Presidency - Page 14 Empty Re: The Trump Presidency

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Sat 25 Jul 2020, 4:58 pm

navyblueshorts wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:You want to look at Reagan..

The savings and loans scandal which cost Taxpayers 200 billion....Assault on Unions that hit Workers rights...Administration that had the most officials investigated for corruption in modern history....Iran Contra.....

You want to keep looking or is that enough for now ???

Biden is no change...Already told Big pharma and Wall Street he won't touch them...No hunting down Tax dodgers.

USA is hurting....Record evictions...Record People bankrupted over Medical costs and we are replacing a Conservative with another one..

I'm no Biden fan you are right.....No change to No change.

Change is desperately needed.
Hear that? That was the sound of the 'point' going over your head. Maybe think sometimes, before firing off?

I didn't say I admired Reagan's policies or Iran-Contra. Jesus wept. What I said was he was judged a successful President etc. He was hugely popular w/ a lot of 'folks', was he not? He won two terms, did he not? The point was that it's a team w/ POTUS as the visible head. Trump has either employed scheisse or sacked those that probably weren't because they wouldn't either do, or allow Trump to do, bloody stupid things.

If Biden were to appoint sensibly, no reason people wouldn't ultimately look back on his time and say he did a good job.

Judged a succesful President.....By the Establishment well fancy....Obama was bigging up George Bush last week.....He was succesful too according to latest opinion...

Lyndon Johnson got more People medicare....Improved schools for poor children and brought in social policies that got millions out of poverty and improved working conditions....He is a bad president......Because he apparently lost a war....

Pointing out things about Reagan's presidency that you didn't know....You should be grateful to learn a few things......

Any President that isn't a danger to the meritocracy is a good president as long as the Economy is okay or he succesfully bombs some foreign country.......Lesson endeth !!
Rolling Eyes And still you miss the point. Word of advice: don't take up teaching as a career OK.

I ignored your point..Thought you might like a bit of perspective on Reagan who you know little about....As regards a career in teaching..

It's a shame that talented People tend to avoid the profession..


TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 39209
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

The Trump Presidency - Page 14 Empty Re: The Trump Presidency

Post by navyblueshorts on Sat 25 Jul 2020, 7:25 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:You want to look at Reagan..

The savings and loans scandal which cost Taxpayers 200 billion....Assault on Unions that hit Workers rights...Administration that had the most officials investigated for corruption in modern history....Iran Contra.....

You want to keep looking or is that enough for now ???

Biden is no change...Already told Big pharma and Wall Street he won't touch them...No hunting down Tax dodgers.

USA is hurting....Record evictions...Record People bankrupted over Medical costs and we are replacing a Conservative with another one..

I'm no Biden fan you are right.....No change to No change.

Change is desperately needed.
Hear that? That was the sound of the 'point' going over your head. Maybe think sometimes, before firing off?

I didn't say I admired Reagan's policies or Iran-Contra. Jesus wept. What I said was he was judged a successful President etc. He was hugely popular w/ a lot of 'folks', was he not? He won two terms, did he not? The point was that it's a team w/ POTUS as the visible head. Trump has either employed scheisse or sacked those that probably weren't because they wouldn't either do, or allow Trump to do, bloody stupid things.

If Biden were to appoint sensibly, no reason people wouldn't ultimately look back on his time and say he did a good job.

Judged a succesful President.....By the Establishment well fancy....Obama was bigging up George Bush last week.....He was succesful too according to latest opinion...

Lyndon Johnson got more People medicare....Improved schools for poor children and brought in social policies that got millions out of poverty and improved working conditions....He is a bad president......Because he apparently lost a war....

Pointing out things about Reagan's presidency that you didn't know....You should be grateful to learn a few things......

Any President that isn't a danger to the meritocracy is a good president as long as the Economy is okay or he succesfully bombs some foreign country.......Lesson endeth !!
Rolling Eyes And still you miss the point. Word of advice: don't take up teaching as a career OK.

I ignored your point..Thought you might like a bit of perspective on Reagan who you know little about....As regards a career in teaching..

It's a shame that talented People tend to avoid the profession..

I rest my case.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9402
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : Off with the pixies...

Back to top Go down

The Trump Presidency - Page 14 Empty Re: The Trump Presidency

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Mon 27 Jul 2020, 12:57 pm

Echelon Insights...Trump approval poll...
Approve 37
Disapp...60

Rasmussen....Trump approval poll...
Approve 49
Disapp...49

One poll sees Trump suffering the biggest landslide since Roosevelt vs Hoover.

The other sees him re-elected...

I expect the former is more in the ball park..

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 39209
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

The Trump Presidency - Page 14 Empty Re: The Trump Presidency

Post by Pr4wn on Tue 28 Jul 2020, 8:09 am

Woman, man, person, camera, TV.

Pr4wn
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 5283
Join date : 2011-03-09
Location : Manila, Philippines

Back to top Go down

The Trump Presidency - Page 14 Empty Re: The Trump Presidency

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Thu 30 Jul 2020, 10:29 pm

Never been a postponement of an Election in US history including when hundreds of thousands of Americans were fighting eachother in 1864...

Trump is peeing in the wind....This episode shows how confident he is...

Sad to see it looks like Kamala will be VP and most likely President..

Clinton apart I'd rather have any other Woman in the US..

Harris has principles it's just they keep changing..

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 39209
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

The Trump Presidency - Page 14 Empty Re: The Trump Presidency

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Tue 11 Aug 2020, 11:35 pm

Just when you think it can't get any worse Kamala 'The ultimate careerist' Harris becomes the next VP and probably President in less than two years..Let's have a one minute silence.

Establishment gets his way...

Don't eat the strawberries Joe...Remember what happened to Zach !!!!..

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 39209
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

The Trump Presidency - Page 14 Empty Re: The Trump Presidency

Post by Pr4wn Yesterday at 1:30 am

Who would you have preferred?

Pr4wn
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 5283
Join date : 2011-03-09
Location : Manila, Philippines

Back to top Go down

The Trump Presidency - Page 14 Empty Re: The Trump Presidency

Post by Pr4wn Yesterday at 9:28 am

Also, isn't it interesting how being the "ultimate careerist" is only ever directed negatively towards women?

Pr4wn
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 5283
Join date : 2011-03-09
Location : Manila, Philippines

navyblueshorts likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Trump Presidency - Page 14 Empty Re: The Trump Presidency

Post by navyblueshorts Yesterday at 12:27 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Just when you think it can't get any worse Kamala 'The ultimate careerist' Harris becomes the next VP and probably President in less than two years..Let's have a one minute silence.

Establishment gets his way...

Don't eat the strawberries Joe...Remember what happened to Zach !!!!..
What's wrong with her wanting a decent career? Don't know her at all well enough, but seems well thought of by many. Perhaps it's a problem that a potential VP isn't in the Dan Quayle or Mike Pence mould of idiocy?

As for the strawberries, really? The fact she's now VP pick (and assuming Biden wins in November) means all she has to do is potentially bide her time for a run at POTUS 5 years from now. She's young enough to wait, w/o trying to bump off the incumbent.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9402
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : Off with the pixies...

Luckless Pedestrian likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Trump Presidency - Page 14 Empty Re: The Trump Presidency

Post by the-goon Yesterday at 1:48 pm

Pr4wn wrote:Also, isn't it interesting how being the "ultimate careerist" is only ever directed negatively towards women?

I'm guessing he means that she has no principles and will say/do whatever suits her first and foremost, with her constituants priorities a last.

the-goon

Posts : 798
Join date : 2011-05-31

Back to top Go down

The Trump Presidency - Page 14 Empty Re: The Trump Presidency

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Yesterday at 1:58 pm

Pr4wn wrote:Also, isn't it interesting how being the "ultimate careerist" is only ever directed negatively towards women?

My goodness....

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 39209
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

The Trump Presidency - Page 14 Empty Re: The Trump Presidency

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Yesterday at 2:11 pm

navyblueshorts wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Just when you think it can't get any worse Kamala 'The ultimate careerist' Harris becomes the next VP and probably President in less than two years..Let's have a one minute silence.

Establishment gets his way...

Don't eat the strawberries Joe...Remember what happened to Zach !!!!..
What's wrong with her wanting a decent career? Don't know her at all well enough, but seems well thought of by many. Perhaps it's a problem that a potential VP isn't in the Dan Quayle or Mike Pence mould of idiocy?

As for the strawberries, really? The fact she's now VP pick (and assuming Biden wins in November) means all she has to do is potentially bide her time for a run at POTUS 5 years from now. She's young enough to wait, w/o trying to bump off the incumbent.

It's like debating with red necks...

Ideally people go into Politics to push for their principles or to help the majority..Call me old fashioned.

Saying you are for Healthcare for all and then u-turning hours later when it isn't popular with the press...Insinuating Biden is a racist and then saying he will be the perfect President when the VP slot  is on offer....Laughing about banging away Cannibis smokers whilst bragging you used to enjoy it....Keeping innocent Prisoners locked up to suit your hard on crime image..

Doesn't strike me as a good VP choice...Sorry about that.

But then again may be I'm sexist....After all I wanted Elizabeth Warren or Nina Taylor to get the job and they are....Hang on.

Strawberries is a reference to Zach Taylor who many thought Millard Fillmore had poisoned....His VP..

Now Fillmore....He was sexist....and racist....and narcissistic...and just about anything vulgar you want to add..

Fillmore the biggest thug ever to be President.

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 39209
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

The Trump Presidency - Page 14 Empty Re: The Trump Presidency

Post by Pr4wn Yesterday at 3:30 pm

the-goon wrote:
Pr4wn wrote:Also, isn't it interesting how being the "ultimate careerist" is only ever directed negatively towards women?

I'm guessing he means that she has no principles and will say/do whatever suits her first and foremost, with her constituants priorities a last.

Her voting record states otherwise.

Pr4wn
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 5283
Join date : 2011-03-09
Location : Manila, Philippines

Back to top Go down

The Trump Presidency - Page 14 Empty Re: The Trump Presidency

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Yesterday at 4:06 pm

Pr4wn wrote:
the-goon wrote:
Pr4wn wrote:Also, isn't it interesting how being the "ultimate careerist" is only ever directed negatively towards women?

I'm guessing he means that she has no principles and will say/do whatever suits her first and foremost, with her constituants priorities a last.

Her voting record states otherwise.

Voting on Party lines so she can enjoy promotion....Wonder why she is the Democratic Establishment choice ??.. Cool

Anyway all the best with this site old buddy...... thumbsup


TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 39209
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

The Trump Presidency - Page 14 Empty Re: The Trump Presidency

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum