The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Voting Page

4 posters

Go down

Voting Page Empty Voting Page

Post by Marky Sat 01 Feb 2020, 7:23 am

This is where votes and any feedback will go, may as well keep it open rather than secret voting

Marky

Back to top Go down

Voting Page Empty Re: Voting Page

Post by Marky Sat 01 Feb 2020, 7:56 am

EWA pros: Great build, good continuation rather than just going for shocks, looking forward to reading Show 2

EWA cons: Should clarify who or what SDS is for clarity (I know its the Samoan Death Squad, but others might not), not necessary for real life tag teams or factions but always worth mentioning who is in each exclusive one each show.

MWF pros: Great show, MWF picking up where it left off, the main event was really interesting and I really like the hybrid of different styles.

MWF cons: Shouldn't make people guess what a Super 5 match is, worth having the announcers explain the rules pre match.

GCW pros: Unreal first show, really stacked and a great story with the womens battle royales leading to the main event. Interesting to see how stories can be built with such a big roster and limited matches, but based on Show 1 it wont be a problem.

GCW cons: Literally the only thing I can think of is that it seemed a bit unfair on LuFisto having less time than Becky to prepare for the main event, cheapens Becky's win a little. Underdog should always have the disadvantage before winning!

Show ranking:
1. GCW
2. MWF
3. EWA

Not a reflection on quality, just personal preferences.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Mon 03 Feb 2020, 6:51 am

WAF: Using the talent you have well, Scurll out heeling Dunne and Matt Riddle being Matt Riddle. Simple but effective builds going on.
Some of the matches were a bit less detailed than others. It works in places but the Riddle/Cesaro match in particular felt a bit rushed.

MWF: a broad spectrum of divisions opens up plenty of potential, especially with the deep and varied roster you have. However im concerned that having such variety could mean your show lacks identity and cohesion. Looking forward to seeing if it pays off.

GCW: a very tournament heavy show. Tournaments are a great way to not only showcase matches we otherwise wouldnt see, and can also be used as a launching point for feuds (I did that myself in my first season). However with two running concurrently it might end up being a bit samey as the first few weeks go on. Womens stuff was definitely a highlight though, great way to get eyes on the all, and plenty of options going forward.

1. MWF
2. WAF
3. GCW

Personal preference here and none of the shows were bad. Looking forward to the next lot.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookiez2019 Tue 04 Feb 2020, 5:29 am

All Shows were great and didn’t see a lot of cons as I feel everyone I think will improve their shows tremendously throughout. My voting was based on storytelling that I could picture the match in my head lol

1.WAF
2.MWF
3.EWA

Cookiez2019

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Sun 09 Feb 2020, 10:58 am

1. WAF
2. GcW
3. EwA

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator