The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crowdfunding for Podcast for Men's wellbeing - Inspiring change/ Changing Lives

Go down

Crowdfunding for Podcast for Men's wellbeing - Inspiring change/ Changing Lives Empty Crowdfunding for Podcast for Men's wellbeing - Inspiring change/ Changing Lives

Post by Stuart@IgnitedMan Fri 27 Mar - 8:59

Hi all,

I hope you are all safe and staying positive in these crazy days.

I need your help. I need support from people who understand that the state of mens wellbeing is in an appalling state and want to help to make a difference, especially during covid-19 were it's only going to amplify. I am crowdfunding for a project to help and support men's well wellbeing and I am doing a final push to meet my target. Specifically the project is to cover the costs to launch a podcast called the Ignited Man, a weekly show designed specifically for men who are struggling with the demands and expectations put upon them during modern life. Its mission is to positively transform their lives, so they may thrive and live with purpose, vitality, and fulfillment. Not just for them but their families.

I will interview the world's best authors, health professionals, entrepreneurs, coaches and more and provide a rich source of inspirational, entertaining and educational content offering the very best tactics, resources and advice to set them on course for a better life. The show will also celebrate and focus on the positive value men bring to the world, their families and communities. It will showcase inspiring role models and raise awareness of men’s well-being.

The show will also align itself to with mental health groups who are trying to shift the cultural paradigm, initiatives such as RU OK? day, Project 84, World Mental Health Day and International Mens Day.

So my target is £2,500 and I'm currently 64% at that target with a few days left. I have 51 backers, all who see the value in the project. I would be humbled and grateful if any of you would join this new community of men who want to change things for the better. You just have to make a pledge or a donation, no matter how small - it all compounds.

I have many rewards, including access to 3 men's coaches and I'm also running raffles for those who pledge over £10 whereby they can win one of 3 editions of Daily Greatness journals (these are amazing tools!) worth £45 and 5x five-minute journals. Both proven tools for mental wellbeing plus for those who pledge over £50 they will be entered in to win Fitbit Versa 2 Health & Fitness Smartwatch.

I'd like to thank this group and the admins for supporting this project and understanding the significance of this post. We collectively can all play a part. Here is the link to the crowdfunding page with more information for you. https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/menswellbeingmatters

Best wishes to you all,

Stuart

Stuart@IgnitedMan

https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/menswellbeingmatters

Back to top Go down