The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Proving Grounds Thursday 2nd April Discussion & Feedback *WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS*

+2
Crimey
JJJohnson
6 posters

Go down

6CW Proving Grounds Thursday 2nd April Discussion & Feedback *WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS* Empty 6CW Proving Grounds Thursday 2nd April Discussion & Feedback *WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS*

Post by JJJohnson Thu 02 Apr 2020, 6:51 pm

Happy Thursday everyone

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Proving Grounds Thursday 2nd April Discussion & Feedback *WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS* Empty Re: 6CW Proving Grounds Thursday 2nd April Discussion & Feedback *WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS*

Post by JJJohnson Thu 02 Apr 2020, 7:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Full results are up guys. Felt like a big show when I was writing it so hopefully it translates that way

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Proving Grounds Thursday 2nd April Discussion & Feedback *WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS* Empty Re: 6CW Proving Grounds Thursday 2nd April Discussion & Feedback *WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS*

Post by Crimey Fri 03 Apr 2020, 10:14 am

Great show, so many huge moments! 

Two big names return in one night - is this the impact of furloughing?

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Fri 03 Apr 2020, 10:54 am

Cracking show JJ. Still getting up to speed with who everyone is (or at least the 'newer' names) but still really enjoyed it.

Oh and DICEY!!!! Hug Great to have him back

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 03 Apr 2020, 4:14 pm

Great show as always JJ, some really good stories being developed. I have Marsh one sisde of me and Crime Lord the other *gulp*

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 03 Apr 2020, 6:00 pm

That was an awesome read, nice one JJ.

Interesting number one contenders match, I do suspect it will show us who wins the main event. I can really visualise a Jackson Jackson v Crime Lord feud over the title.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 03 Apr 2020, 7:18 pm

Marshall last show, Dicey and Reborn this week all add awesome depth that the roster has needed and definitely gives me more to play with creatively.

It’s a shame a lot of guys have dropped off and we haven’t been able to entice more into the fold but right now the roster feels fresh and I’m enjoying everyone’s work. Different matchups and storylines that we haven’t seen before despite some characters being around for years.

When I plan future shows and I have a list of active characters we’ve got some real quality and I’d rather have that then loads of numbers and nobody putting in effort.

Hopefully the storylines coming up will continue keeping you all interested and providing a decent distraction from real life

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Fri 03 Apr 2020, 7:49 pm

Great work this week JJ. Welcome back to our returnees.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down