The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Day of Reckoning Discussion *WARNING WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

+3
TwisT
Marky
JJJohnson
7 posters

Go down

6CW Day of Reckoning Discussion *WARNING WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS* Empty 6CW Day of Reckoning Discussion *WARNING WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by JJJohnson Sun 26 Apr 2020, 19:15

All PPV chatter in here please guys

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Day of Reckoning Discussion *WARNING WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS* Empty Re: 6CW Day of Reckoning Discussion *WARNING WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by JJJohnson Sun 26 Apr 2020, 20:46

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Full results are up fellas, enjoy the show

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Day of Reckoning Discussion *WARNING WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS* Empty Re: 6CW Day of Reckoning Discussion *WARNING WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by Marky Sun 26 Apr 2020, 20:57

Incredible show

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sun 26 Apr 2020, 20:59

Main event was unreal too, loads to work with going forward.

I loved the Asylum match, so unexpected yet brilliant

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sun 26 Apr 2020, 20:59

Also pretty sure Jackson gets a shot at Uryu's UK Title next Wink

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 27 Apr 2020, 10:23

That Asylum match is the future. What a read!

Some great match writing there and loved the segments calling important bits of past shows. It felt like a real PPV, with the build up and back stories all mentioned.

The last 3 matches were great, loads of near falls (causing me to say ffs throughout my match!).

The Reborn, Drake and Ojore trio is a very interesting addition. Looking forward to see what they come up with.

Top notch PPV all round JJ - well done!

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 27 Apr 2020, 10:39

What a show, the Kramer/Murdoch match was the showstealer I thought, was such a good matchup as it could have really gone either way.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Mon 27 Apr 2020, 19:20

Great PPV JJ

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Mon 27 Apr 2020, 20:10

Really enjoyed that JJ.

Leads to a few potential storylines coming out of it. It seems that Jackson / Helms has at least one other match left it in, but with Crime Lord now no 1 contender not sure how that'll fit in as well. Add into it the teasers for Helms / Dicey and CL / Kramer, I'm not sure where everything goes next.

There's personal bias here, but I agree with Crimey in that I thought the Marshall / Kramer match was the strongest. Also I loved the start to the CL / PJ match, has 6CW / 6WF ever gone down the Brock Lesnar / Goldberg route and had a mayor match finish in a couple of minutes?

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue 28 Apr 2020, 14:03

Marsh wrote:Really enjoyed that JJ.

Leads to a few potential storylines coming out of it. It seems that Jackson / Helms has at least one other match left it in, but with Crime Lord now no 1 contender not sure how that'll fit in as well. Add into it the teasers for Helms / Dicey and CL / Kramer, I'm not sure where everything goes next.

There's personal bias here, but I agree with Crimey in that I thought the Marshall / Kramer match was the strongest. Also I loved the start to the CL / PJ match, has 6CW / 6WF ever gone down the Brock Lesnar / Goldberg route and had a mayor match finish in a couple of minutes?

Blue Dragon v Crime Lord is the only one I can think of.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down