The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Proving Grounds Wednesday 20th May 2020 (Scars and Stripes Build Week 2)

+8
President Trump
Dolphin Ziggler
The Last Outlaw
Marky
TwisT
gazzyD
Uryu Ishida
JJJohnson
12 posters

Go down

6CW Proving Grounds Wednesday 20th May 2020 (Scars and Stripes Build Week 2) Empty 6CW Proving Grounds Wednesday 20th May 2020 (Scars and Stripes Build Week 2)

Post by JJJohnson Sun May 10, 2020 8:08 pm

Bout 1
Jackson Jackson vs Ricky Nelson

Bout 2
Road to Royalty
Perfect Jack vs Drake

Bout 3
Jimmy Phillips vs Dante Phoenix

Bout 4
Road to Royalty
Liam Wood vs Ojore

Bout 5
Road to Royalty
Karl Kramer vs James McManus

Bout 6
Road to Royalty
Robin Reborn vs Uryu Ishida

Main Event

Marshall Murdoch/Dicey Reilly vs Crime Lord/Marty Helms

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Proving Grounds Wednesday 20th May 2020 (Scars and Stripes Build Week 2) Empty Re: 6CW Proving Grounds Wednesday 20th May 2020 (Scars and Stripes Build Week 2)

Post by Uryu Ishida Mon May 11, 2020 4:32 pm

Uryu is seen sitting in a darkened room, looking at a mirror on a wall as he glances at the camera and nods.

UI: What is it with me and tag team partners wanting to end me? Max Adamson, James McManus, Logan Kincade and now...the man formerly known as Lion. Who's next, Cameron Faith? The Producers? Rasta? I just don't get it...especially this time. I mean...I thought we worked things out..I...

Uryu was really struggling to retain composure, seeming confused and lost. He takes a few deep breaths and slaps his cheeks.

UI: Focus! They need to understand what happened.

Uryu nods and looks back in the mirror.

UI: August 28th 2018 Beachfront Brawl... Thats the last time I teamed with Lion in the ring. It was against the TA, Jackson Jackson and Frank Horrigan. I...got careless in the match. Hell I was careless leading up to it. Trying to prove to him that injuries don't stop anyone competing. I fought in matches at around 30% of my best. Limping to the ring, regular concussion testing. I know I could handle it all and...on his first attempt he goes and gets badly injured because I was too focussed on getting revenge instead of looking out for him! I wanted to make sure he had a good run here and in the end my carelessness cost him four months of in ring time. Hell he was helping me as much as I was helping him!

Uryu stands up and punches the mirror, smashing it as he shakes the glass out of his slowly bleeding hand.

UI: I went to the hospital with him, I apologised repeatedly. Hell I wanted to stay in Australia to make sure he recovered well...he told me to go to back and leave him to it. The next time I see him backstage was that december. If he still had any issues then, no doubt he would have found me and said something. Yet...

Uryus voice shifts from shaky to stern.

UI: Now he returns in his glory and gives me a beating! If he wanted my attention all he had to do was find me and we could have talked! He was there for me in my injuries and I was there for him! Now all he wants is my head on a spike...

Uryu stares into the camera and shakes his head.

UI: Engel tried to take my head, almost succeeded. James McManus tried to end my career, failed. Jackson Jackson knows how hard it is to keep me pinned and you think I am going to simply lay down and die from a beatdown you gave me? Yeah, it hurt having another tag partner turn on me but if you think i'm weak then ask yourselves this...why am I UK Champion? Why am I still here after all the crap i've been through? Why do I get cheered more than ever?

Uryu heads towards the door and smiles, chuckling and talking to himself.

UI: I'm not going to go easy on The Lion, The Bitch n The Whoredrobe...now to ask someone a few questions...

Uryu storms out the room, blood still slowly dripping from his fist.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

6CW Proving Grounds Wednesday 20th May 2020 (Scars and Stripes Build Week 2) Empty Re: 6CW Proving Grounds Wednesday 20th May 2020 (Scars and Stripes Build Week 2)

Post by gazzyD Tue May 12, 2020 10:44 am

After Proving Grounds has gone off air, Jimmy Phillips is seen leaving the arena as Christy races to catch up to him

CJ: Hey Jimmy, can we have a word before you leave?

Jimmy rounds on Christy looking at her with disinterest, he doesn't answer but as he hasn't continued to leave Christy takes this as permission to ask questions

CJ: So, another tough night for you here, so close yet so far against Dicey Reilly. How do you feel?

Jimmy continues to stare a hole through Christy

CJ: This after falling short to Liam Wood too in a valiant effort

Jimmy still looks disinterested

CJ: surely you must be happy with your performances despite falling short both times?

For the first time Jimmy shows emotion as a wry smile appears on his face

CJ: what?

JP: Christy, how long have you been doing this job? You know, don't answer that, I don't really care. I would think by now you must realise that all 6CW superstars aren't like that loser washed up husband of yours. Just because the so called great gazzyD was happy if everybody was having a good time, does not mean we all are. God, what a moron he was

Christy looks offended and goes to retort only for Jimmy to keep talking over him

JP: you really think I'm going to come out here and say I'm happy when for the last two weeks I've been screwed over. Against Liam Wood, that oaf Varyag comes down and distracts me, and tonight that referee slow counted every time I had Dicey beat because they have to protect their precious hall of famer

CJ: That's an interesting theory you have there, not sure I would agree though.

JP: Oh really, well how would you describe what you've seen then?

Christy looks nervous before speaking, this time a bit more quietly than her previous

CJ: well.....I thought you were really good, but both times fell short against better competition

Jimmy looks angry at this statement

CJ: I'm sorry, but you did ask

JP: Like I said, I'd expect nothing different from somebody who worships the ground gazzy walks on. Obviously know noting about the business you're and you're merely here as eye candy to keep a bunch of loser virgins tuning in week after week who think they have a shot with you because you liked one of their tweets.

The look of fear previously on Christy face is now replaced with one equal part shock and anger

JP: Oops, did I overstep the mark? What you gonna do? Call your husband and tell him the man in work was mean to you! Please do because I would love nothing more than to beat him down like countless other 6CW superstars have done in the past

CJ: at least he was a champion

JP: pfft.....a pitiful reign, pushed to the world and back by incompetent management just because he shifted a bunch of merch to kids.

Christy continues to look angry

JP: calm down Christy. Nothing I've said isn't true. Now, you got any more stupid questions for me?

Christy takes a moment to compose herself

CJ: I don't know if you've seen, up next you go one on one with Dante Phoenix, a man who will be out with a point to prove after the events of tonight. Are you confident you can turn your recent fortunes around and pick up an elusive win?

JP: A point to prove? Did you not watch tonight, he blatantly cheated. Do you think Miss Jessica just goes around restarting matches without the evidence to do so? You better hope you're not caught peddling these views otherwise you may find yourself out of a job. As for Dante Phoenix....

Jimmy stares in to the camera

JP: ....by the time I'm through with you you're going to wish that Miss Jessica had fired you for your insubordination, I'm going to put you on the shelf and sow this company finally what The talent is all about

Jimmy turns from Christy without so much as a goodbye and climbs in to his car and speeds out of the car park out of view as the scene fades

gazzyD

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed May 13, 2020 2:12 pm

Karl Kramer strides out onto the stage as a lone cannonball fire sounds out. He is followed by Charles Kramer who looks very smug. Karl strides down the aisle and rolls into the ring. He looks at the hard camera and slams his chest with his right arm 3 times before lifting it high in the air. He looks supremely confident as Charles Kramer applauds at ringside. Karl grabs a microphone that has been left for him and walks up to the ropes.

KK: I want to keep this short because everyone saw what I did in the last show. I want you to use the time between the next one to drink it in. I'm not going to talk about what it means for the future, because deep down the guys in the locker room knows exactly what it f*cking means. I came out and told you all that when Crime Lord interfered in my match with Murdoch I would take the result and move on. And I did. I took it, moved on and provided the next chapter in my quest to become the next 6CW Heavyweight Champion. You all know what happened and you all know most of you would not have had the balls to make it happen. So I will just say this......the obsession continues and doesn't stop with one Karnage and Cannonball Run. It goes on and on and on until the obsession is eliminated. At that point I will personally light up my own cigar and breathe in the praise.

He chucks his microphone down and waits in the corner. The Consultant slides in and nods his head emphatically. He grabs the microphone off the mat and smiles.

CK: James McManus, on this road to royalty sooner or later the pauper will meet the king. Karl Kramer is more than that. A tyrant.....hell bent on the successful completion of his goals. Beating you isn't a goal, but a done deal already achieved in the grand plan. You think you have a chance? Then that will only hinge on Crime Lord wanted to take this interference streak into round 3. But if he leaves you to your own devices, I pray for you a short and painless end. Because the guy standing in the corner, doesn't mess around when he wants something. If knocking your head clean off is what he has to do, then he will do it. You could say he is making heads roll here in 6CW.....

Charles Kramer laughs and both men wait in the ring.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed May 13, 2020 11:32 pm

"Take me to the hospital" by The Prodigy hits with Karl and Charles Kramer stood in the ring, they were not expecting the 6CW World Heavyweight Champion to respond to their comments, Jackson Jackson walks out, he is not in a good mood, a scowl visible on his face, but he has his 6CW World Championship clutched in his hand and dragging along the floor, wearing a black Adidas tracksuit bottoms and jacket combo, plain white t-shirt, and black and gold Gazelle trainers.

He gets into the ring, surprisingly he asks Charles politely for his microphone and Charles obliges. Jackson clears his throat, and drops his Championship to the mat.

Jackson: I just thought I'd come out here and nip this in the bud, right now. I probably wouldn't still be here as the Heavyweight Champion of the World, without you two invoking your payback to Crime Lord. It is what it is.

Jackson ruefully looks at the mat as he continues

Jackson: There's no doubt about it, Crime Lord beat the f*ck out of me. I can put it down to it being a bad day, I wasn't at my best, but I should have been. That is something I will address privately with my team. And sometimes, it's better to be lucky than good.

Having said that...

Jackson smirks

Jackson: Crime Lord still, still couldn't get the job done. The deck was stacked against me. What was it, nine German suplexes, three powerbombs, couple of Lock N Loads... He couldn't pin me. He still could not pin me. If I can take any positives out of my sh*tshow of a performance, it's that my instincts are on point. And my fighting spirit is not in doubt. And yeah, Karl here might be the reason I pinned Crime Lord. But I am the reason Crime Lord couldn't pin me.

Jackson looks at Karl and Charles

Jackson: What I dont like, is that people think it's my fault. Like it's my fault Marty Helms and now Crime Lord, both decided to make too many enemies, and those enemies decided to get their revenge while I'm competing with them. You make your bed, you lie in it. First Helms, now Crimey. Message to the pair of you. Seeing as you're teaming up together this week, maybe you can even gather round the same monitor and touch each other inapproproately while talking about how dominant you both are. What the f*ck did you expect?! Go around p*ssing people off, complain when they give you a receipt.

Jackson shakes his head as Karl and Charles Kramer look a little unhappy with Jackson's interference

Jackson: Well, it looks like I'm on borrowed time...

Jackson winks at Karl as he picks up his 6CW World Heavyweight Championship and slings it over his shoulder

Jackson: I'll leave you two be. I've got to recover from fifty million German Suplexes in time to face Ricky Nelson. I just want to say though, Karl. I'm not going to return the favour. Crime Lord is all yours. Dont skip Neck Day though. Thank me later. Also good luck against McManus.

Jackson touches his neck as it aches, he grins as he lightly throws the microphone back to Charles Kramer and leaves the ring. Jackson hops over the guard rail in the empty arena and leaves through where the fans would normally be. Jackson doesn't even turn around as he walks out of the arena.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Outlaw Wed May 13, 2020 11:59 pm

JT: Coming back to the here and now, we have got quite the backstage story developing with Marty Helms and Miss Jessica

JR: A man who has prided himself on being a lone wolf, well, it seems he’s found a different route to success

HE: Thats a lot of conclusions you’re jumping to.

JT: You think that was the call of a fair and impartial woman?!

HE: Like you can understand the decisions of high power management...

“Shut up!”

*The cameras spin to the ring where Helms has just jumped over the guard rail with a mic in his hand

MH: I can hear you what you pr*cks are saying, I’m not having it. JT, JR, even the old pr*ck. Shut up, shut your f*cking mouths, listen to a man with more sense in his left ball than anyone at that desk has ever had.

*He rolls into the ring and looks down the lens

MH: I am a patient man. Contrary to popular belief, I’m a man who does sit and listen. Just cos I act, doesn’t mean I don’t consider. I have never made decisions for the sake of making decisions.

*Helms stops to ponder, checking his nails for dirt before continuing

MH: And you question me now? This man

*He forcefully jabs his finger into his chest a few times

MH: He don’t answer to nobody. I ain’t need some divine power, no guiding light, no moneymaker in a suit, no old pro in my ear...

...and I definitely don’t need some skirt with a pair of sagging tits and a Cat so pounded they can’t even get a vet to put it down.

And these f*cks...

*He points at the commentary team without looking away from the camera

MH:...think they’re gonna question me. I told you all, from the beginning, that the dirt back there has been building from the very start. She’s in on it, the suit is in on it, there’s nothing smart going on back there.

And yeah...

*He shrugs

MH: I got a part to play in this game. I don’t want none of this pretend squeaky clean talk, you wanna run in this business, you walk down dark alleys first. I told you at the start, I don’t act without thinking. You see me do something, I’ve weighed it up. I don’t smash heads for no reason. I killed Cerberus cos I made the call to do it.

*A look of calm suddenly grips him

MH: Do I enjoy it? Do I like the way they fear me? Do I like that Jackson Jackson has to shorten his career just to survive me?

*A sick smile now lingers

MH: I love it. And look at him now, showing his true colours.

*Just as quickly, the focus returns

MH: Crime Lord can keep my spot warm whilst I put myself in the position Jackson Jackson has scratched and clawed to keep me away from. Cos when I win this little pissing contest, it’ll finally be me and him, one on one. You see, I am an innovator; you are an imitator

Nobody can stop it now, little boy. Not even your new Irish daddy.

*He runs his hand down his face and looks exasperated

MH: Dicey f***ing Reilly.

*He pauses

MH: You expect me to waste my time with Dicey Reilly.

*He stops and just stares down the camera

MH: Not tonight

*He throws the mic to the floor and climbs out of the ring, jumping the barricades and storming away as his music plays, delayed and clearly impromptu.

JT: An angry Marty Helms

JR: A sick and twisted Helms too.

HE: He had you two pegged...

JT: But what he didn’t do was really answer just what was going on last week

JR: And I don’t think he made that decision accidentally, that message was clear. If Helms acts, there’s a reason

JT: But what we haven’t found out is what led to Miss Jessica’s interruption last week, her reasons and how much Helms knew about it.

The Last Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sat May 16, 2020 1:06 am

Jackson Jackson is sat on his own, filming himself on a smartphone. He balances the smartphone on a table which shows him sat on the edge of a sofa, the 6CW World Heavyweight Championship is sat neatly on the sofa next to him. Jackson speaks into the camera.

Jackson: You guys would not believe the amount of pressure the 6CW World Heavyweight Championship brings to a man. Instead of focusing on developing myself as an athlete, I'm firefighting each week to jump through the hoops that being World Champion brings.

Jackson looks down at his Championship

Jackson: The fact that a professional athlete like myself is trolled and derided online by fat, sweaty armchair wrestling fans is a joke, apparently I'm not good enough to be Champion, because I'm not big enough to be a Heavyweight. Or not muscular enough. Being told "size matters" by 27 stone obese nonces with tiny dicks is incredibly ironic.

Jackson sneers before continuing, hands clasped together

Jackson: Those who hate me, keep on hating. The champ ain't going anywhere. Those who cheer me, keep on cheering. I cant help but feel this is the beginning of the end of my title reign, but being real for a moment, I am still going to work harder than anybody else on the roster. I am going to do everything in my power to stay as the 6CW World Heavyweight Champion. First one to arrive, last one to leave. May as well give me the keys to the building. I may have had some luck go my way, but I have shed blood, sweat and tears to get this far, I have earned every shred of luck I get because I have given up so much to get to this point.

Jackson continues despite appearing a little bit emotional

Jackson: The sacrifices I have made to even become a Professional Wrestler are ridiculous. Travelling up and down the UK, just to be part of the ring crew, for free, for an Indy show which had about 50 to 100 people in attendance. Juggling a wrestling career with a full time job just to be able to afford to keep wrestling. Earning money just to spend it on wrestling expenses. And then being overlooked, not given my shot because I wasn't the right fit. Even though I am talented, my work rate had to be at the absolute top just to get the breaks I got.

Jackson once again looks down at his 6CW World Heavyweight Championship, for a bit longer than last time, he then picks it up and puts it over his shoulder

Jackson: So please, forgive me, for having a little bit of luck for once in my career. I have scratched and clawed all the way, and there is no f*cking chance I am stopping now.

Jackson leans forward to the smartphone to end the video

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat May 16, 2020 9:31 pm

“What do you expect us to say?”

*A camera flickers on backstage and there stands Robin Reborn, flanked by Drake and Ojore. Wherever they are is quiet, dark and private

RR: Messages, speeches, sermons. We trust in our delivery from a higher power, we exalted ones with a path to deliverance.

We are not guided by some false prophet or some greed of glory like the “Church” you once saw, we are just imbued with His power because we are righteous.

*He looks to Ojore, then to Drake, before fixing his glare back down the lens

RR: These two warriors face quite the pair come Wednesday. A man who calls himself Perfect, and another who has always thought he was.

*Drake shifts on his feet

D: Expect a new level of threat, Jack. You will be my message, the victim that rings through the corridors, the warning shot. An example must be set

*He speaks slowly but simply, finishing without needing to add more. Reborn smiles

RR: Think of Harris as a preview. Don’t think we didn’t see your little weasel smile last week; we see everything.

But...

*Reborn looks at Ojore

RR: nothing worries a warrior.

*Ojore is unmoved, unfazed, his steely focus continues. Reborn turns back to the camera

RR: Good to see you again, Liam. Great to see some old habits die hard. If there’s a spotlight to bathe in, you better know Liam Wood is going to insert himself onto the scene.

I remember, Liam. In those trenches together, from EWF through 6CW, the Forgotten...

*He smiles widely again

RR:...and MY Night of Glory. Oh Liam, I know you remember. I was crowned champion one minute, destroying Joshua’s career and legacy, and only moments later destroying your very being as I handed your little friend his world title.

*The grin is now sinister

RR: You tried to use him, your weak-willed little friend, and you failed. And now history repeats itself. You again interject yourself where the attention lies to leech off others and you go again with the desire to manipulate a little shell of a man.

I see it, I understand it. Uryu is weak, almost useless. What can he do other than be a vessel for you. I understand it, Liam, and I applaud it, however devious it is. When leading lambs to the slaughter, take the meat and the wool.

*The stare focuses

RR: But you’ll be picking at the carcass I leave. He let me down in the past, now I will bring the justice I have been sent to bring.

Ending careers that are tumbling down, Satan’s establishment crumbling down, this is the year that I come for your crowns and bury these enemies under the ground.

*Ojore steps forward and grabs the camera, pulling it in so his face fills the frame

O: War is upon you.

*The message ends

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Mon May 18, 2020 11:38 am

Just as Marty is storming out "Born to Fight" hits over his music and Dicey walks out on to the rampway

Dicey: Whoa there...before you go backstage and get Helms Deep in Jessica let me ask you something....are you ok hun?

HE: Look at Marty's face haha

Dicey: You know in these tough times it's ok not to be ok and big Uncle Dicey is always here to be a shoulder to cry on, you don't have to come out here and have a big man-baby fit. Throwing your arms about and stomping your feet isn't a good look Marty and I know you are probably having a great time being breast fed by the resident succubus but who hasn't sampled that milk am I right

Dicey mimics sucking on a pair of tities

Dicey: So you think I am a waste of time on your way to greatness, on your way to the top. I have been on top more times than you can say "peg me harder MJ" I know what it's like to be hungry for the gold, letting it consume your every waking minute but it paints a BIG target on your back and there is always someone more hungry than you are and I know you have name dropped a few of your conquests but son that billy big balls talk doesn't work on me.

I have Frak up more big names than Jess has Frak, I came back to go up against the best the new 6CW has to offer and I have been up to the test so far and now you have stepped into my view and for some reason I cant get you out of it, you will have your first taste of what it's like to be in the ring with a hungrier opponent, you will get the first taste of a true 6CW legend and when all the tantrums and titty sucking is done you will get your first taste of hospital food because son I'm not gonna stop until i'm dragged off you.

HE: I haven't seen Dicey like this in a long time

JT: And the scary part is he hasn't even been drinking, this is a focused never before seen Dicey and Helms should respect that

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon May 18, 2020 5:06 pm

Marky wrote:
"Take me to the hospital" by The Prodigy hits with Karl and Charles Kramer stood in the ring, they were not expecting the 6CW World Heavyweight Champion to respond to their comments, Jackson Jackson walks out, he is not in a good mood, a scowl visible on his face, but he has his 6CW World Championship clutched in his hand and dragging along the floor, wearing a black Adidas tracksuit bottoms and jacket combo, plain white t-shirt, and black and gold Gazelle trainers.

He gets into the ring, surprisingly he asks Charles politely for his microphone and Charles obliges. Jackson clears his throat, and drops his Championship to the mat.

Jackson: I just thought I'd come out here and nip this in the bud, right now. I probably wouldn't still be here as the Heavyweight Champion of the World, without you two invoking your payback to Crime Lord. It is what it is.

Jackson ruefully looks at the mat as he continues

Jackson: There's no doubt about it, Crime Lord beat the f*ck out of me. I can put it down to it being a bad day, I wasn't at my best, but I should have been. That is something I will address privately with my team. And sometimes, it's better to be lucky than good.

Having said that...

Jackson smirks

Jackson: Crime Lord still, still couldn't get the job done. The deck was stacked against me. What was it, nine German suplexes, three powerbombs, couple of Lock N Loads... He couldn't pin me. He still could not pin me. If I can take any positives out of my sh*tshow of a performance, it's that my instincts are on point. And my fighting spirit is not in doubt. And yeah, Karl here might be the reason I pinned Crime Lord. But I am the reason Crime Lord couldn't pin me.

Jackson looks at Karl and Charles

Jackson: What I dont like, is that people think it's my fault. Like it's my fault Marty Helms and now Crime Lord, both decided to make too many enemies, and those enemies decided to get their revenge while I'm competing with them. You make your bed, you lie in it. First Helms, now Crimey. Message to the pair of you. Seeing as you're teaming up together this week, maybe you can even gather round the same monitor and touch each other inapproproately while talking about how dominant you both are. What the f*ck did you expect?! Go around p*ssing people off, complain when they give you a receipt.

Jackson shakes his head as Karl and Charles Kramer look a little unhappy with Jackson's interference

Jackson: Well, it looks like I'm on borrowed time...

Jackson winks at Karl as he picks up his 6CW World Heavyweight Championship and slings it over his shoulder

Jackson: I'll leave you two be. I've got to recover from fifty million German Suplexes in time to face Ricky Nelson. I just want to say though, Karl. I'm not going to return the favour. Crime Lord is all yours. Dont skip Neck Day though. Thank me later. Also good luck against McManus.

Jackson touches his neck as it aches, he grins as he lightly throws the microphone back to Charles Kramer and leaves the ring. Jackson hops over the guard rail in the empty arena and leaves through where the fans would normally be. Jackson doesn't even turn around as he walks out of the arena.

The Kramer's watch Jackson leave. Karl mouths the words "your time will come" before slinking back to the corner. Charles Kramer holds the microphone to his lips as he gazes across the empty stadium. He chuckles slightly before speaking.

CK: A beautiful appearance from a hurting man that highlights one key point. A point that just needs to hang in the air rather than being explained - as the explanation is obvious.

He points to where Jackson left.

CK: The contender to the 6CW World Heavyweight Championship gave the champion multiple trademark moves; all of which failed to make the champion lie on his back for the 3 count.....

He points at his nephew.

CK: Karl unleashed ONE Karnage and ONE Cannonball Run and the contender simply wilted away. So much so that the broken and bruised champion only had to collapse exhausted on top of him to regain his title.

Charles smirks and looks at his watch.

CK: Where are you McManus? Are you going to make an appearance or not?

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Outlaw Mon May 18, 2020 8:23 pm

*Helms sighs and stops, refusing his desire to turn around and face Dicey but unable to walk away. The Irishman stands watching him, a grin on his face.

MH; Here he is, the hero 6CW has always deserved.

*Eventually, against his better judgement, Helms' anger forces him to turn around. Dicey waves a little mocking wave

MH: That piece of its past that this company just can't get rid of. Every time he goes away, they rewrite the story. But then he walks back in, the same bigot, the same sexist little caricature. 25, 30 years ago, he'd have worn a mask to cover his face and talked about which hotel was next to go, where the next lorry was going to bring justice through blood and death.

But these are kinder times for the Irish, so he's spent his career as the happy little stereotype, drinking Guinness, abusing women and being let off for it all because the little boys in green just don't know better.

*It's Helms now who smiles

MH: Oh, we can all push the boundaries of acceptable commentary, Dicey. What you think you know of my business is as much as you've shown you've ever known about anything really: an embarrassingly small amount. But maybe I should open a line of communication with Miss Jessica, especially if this show goes on the road again. She might be thinking of a night in Brighton, and you wouldn't be the first to threaten a woman in power down there, would you?

JR: Oh that is not acceptable

JT: Is he ever?

*Helms looks at the commentary desk and gestures a "yada yada yada" hand movement.

MH: The thing is, Dic, I don't want to talk to you. I don't want to fight you, either. I mean what I say and I say what I mean, you are beneath me. But something about you, you make me angry, Dicey. And I go against my better judgement. The logical man that I am, he thinks that this main event is one to skip. I should leave Crime Lord to clear you both up. But that was the part of me that tried to walk away right now. For some reason, the rage in me takes over.

*He stops still for a beat and looks pointedly at Reilly

MH: I pity Ishida, and I'm just plain better than Jackson, but with you, with you it's hate. This week, bring all your little jokes. But if you ever fight me one on one, I want the real fighter. I don't want the little comedian that could never put down Liam Wood. I want the fighter, Dicey, and until then, well, you can talk, but I'm not listening.

*With that, he does now walk away, leaving the stage area and leaving Dicey with the opportunity to say whatever he wants to his now departed rival

The Last Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Mon May 18, 2020 9:15 pm

(Marshall Murdoch walks into the 6CW arena headphones in, facemask on and rolling his new suitcase behind him, its newness is evidenced by the price tag still hanging from it, as he walks in, he is accosted by Fleur Michaels, microphone in hand)

FE: ‘Marshall! Can I grab a moment of your time?

(Marshall looks surprised as he removes the headphones): ‘What are you doing woman! 2 metres!’

(Fleur, who appears to be at least 2 metres away already looks a bit disgruntled but reluctantly takes another step back)

MM: ‘Can’t be too careful these days (Marshall looks like he’s measuring out the distance in his head before pulling his facemask down) good, thank you, anyway what can I do for you?

FE: ‘I’m here from 6CW.com and wondered if you had a few minutes for a couple of questions?’

MM: ‘So long as it’s only brief, I’m not paid by the hour, or (indicates his suitcase) at all in some cases’

FE: ‘Well it’s that I wanted to speak to you about actually, on Sunday we saw not only The Consultant not pay up, but also his nephew Karl lay you out, have you had any thoughts on this?’

Marshall sighs and shakes his head: ‘I don’t know how many chances you can give someone, and to fair to Karl he finally took a chance, but its about time he got lucky once. But on his dear old uncle, I’ve tried to be patient, we’re on the verve of a global recession, so I’ve tried to be understanding, but enough is enough now. I’m sick of the games, I’m sick of the chase, I just want what is rightfully mine.’

‘Charles, I know you’ve eyes and ears everywhere, so listen to me now and listen well. One way or another, I will get my hands on that money, we can do it the easy way – where you hand it over, then we can all move on with our lives and forget this unpleasant discretion on your part. That option is there until Proving Grounds, and I’d advise you take me up on that Charles.’

‘If you don’t come to your sense then we move on to ‘the other’ way, ‘the fun’ way, well I’ll enjoy it anyway. If you don’t pay up by the time the show closes on Wednesday then I will not be held responsible for my actions in retrieving my earnings. I’ve already kicked your nephew’s head in as part of your payment plan, well I’ll just tick each family member off one by one to get to you if that’s what it takes, you will pay up Charles. Your choice is just whether its in cash or blood.’

FE: ‘On Sunday we heard that Clarke James, your long-time tag partner, rival, friend, call it what you will had made an appearance backstage to see Perfect Jack, you seemed a little put out that Clarke didn’t check in on you whilst he was here’

(Marshall laughs to himself and shakes his head): ‘Clarke’s his own man, he can visit who he wants (a disclaimer flashes up ‘In accordance with government guidelines’) it doesn’t always have to be about Clarke and Marshall, if Clarke wants to catch up he knows when I am’

(Marshall starts to put his facemask back on before stopping briefly): ‘Headlining a show, back where I belong’

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon May 18, 2020 11:18 pm

Our scene begins in the home of former World Heavyweight Champion Liam Wood, as the camera pans along we see pictures and memorabilia from his history within the business. The camera then pans to Liam, who looks in to the camera as he begins to speak, a serious look on his face

Wood:
Since the last episode of Proving Grounds a lot of people have been talking about me and what I did, they've talked about how I saved Uryu from a three on one attack, how I stood up to the 'bad guys' and how I cut ties with Varyag

People began to talk about the “old Liam Wood” coming back, how all of a sudden I was a changed man but I'm here to set the record straight...what happened last week wasn't out of the blue, it wasn't all of a sudden...it's a change that has been coming for a very long time and a change that was needed. What happened wasn't about proving to anyone that all of a sudden I wanted to be the good guy because that isn't the case...it was about proving to myself that I could do what it took...if that meant doing something that the fans would appreciate, then so be it...

...but I'm not here to be your hero.

Wood's look becomes even more serious, taking a moment to sigh before speaking again

Wood:
I learnt the hard way that heroes are made to be hurt, they're made to fail...so if you were watching last week and got all excited that the old Liam Wood was back, then I'm sorry, but you're going to be disappointed. The old Liam Wood was the one who did the right thing even if it meant putting his body on the line, the old Liam Wood risked it all and lost it all over and over again because his head told him that he had to do the right thing no matter what....

...The old Liam Wood is dead...

...but the one who stands in his place knows that sometimes you have to break the rules, sometimes you have to get your hands dirty but when it comes down to it...you stand up for what is right.

Wood's serious tone switches, he nods to himself and speaks again.

Wood:
Uryu...you're welcome but in all honesty, it was nothing personal...it could have been anyone out there and I was going to make a stand, I was going to remind Robin Reborn that one lucky world title doesn't mean you can walk around like you own the place.

I saw that he was running his mouth and claimed that I just wanted the spotlight and maybe that's true but mainly, I wanted to show you that I could take the spotlight away from you if I wanted because I know at the end of the day, no matter how much you big up your career, you're always the guy who disappears once you lose your ego boost...be it a world title or your spot at the top...once it's gone, so are you.

Wood's smile turns to a smug one as he changes the subject

Wood:
Enough of Robbie though, I'm here to talk to Ojore...the man I face this week...a man who if he knows it or not, has a place in my heart as it was eliminating him from a Battle Royale that won me my first ever title in this business...a man who when he walked in to this company he seemed unstoppable only for him to live his entire career as someone's side kick.

So Ojore, is this really what you wished to be? A slogan, just living in someone's shadow your whole career? It's sad really...you, me and Robin all started in EWF and you haven't changed a bit. You've gone from being a henchman for one idiot to another...it's sad really.

Wood smirks, his fake sympathy not fooling anyone

Wood:
So Ojore, on Wednesday be ready for the war that you claim to want so badly because you are facing a new and improved Liam Wood...I'll be ready for your cheap shots, I'll be ready for your dirty tricks and I'll be ready for Robin Reborn if he wants to get involved...

...At Day Of Reckoning I put Jimmy Phillips in his place and reminded him why I was the man in EWF, if Reborn wants a reminder, I'll have one for him as well.

A confident smile covers Wood's face as the camera fades to black

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue May 19, 2020 2:02 pm

Dicey watches as Helms walks away

Dicey: I guess I struck a nerve but you go walk away like the petulant child that you are eager to look past what and who is in front of you. I have seen and beaten up people like you at every stage of my life, people who think I am beneath them, just another loud, brash Irishman lookin for a fight but all of them like you will have done that to their own end. You can call me names and remark about my heritage but one thing you didn't take from the past whether it be here or in Ireland is that we never give up...we never give in...and Tiocfaigh á lá..Our day WILL come, so you keep that anger for Sunday son because you'll need it

Dicey raises his arms up and walks behind the curtain

HE: Wow these two men are on a collision course that will end in tears

JT: I don't think Dicey has realised what he's done Henry

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue May 19, 2020 5:26 pm

*The camera goes backstage to show a room with three chairs set-up ready for an interview. Ricky Nelson and Mike Hill are then shown being mic'd up by a production assistant. Hill and Nelson take their seats ready for the interview as Jeff Thaddeus walks into shot and takes his place.

Jeff Thaddeus: Good afternoon everyone, welcome to this 6CW.Com exclusive interview with Ricky Nelson and Mike Hill. Gentleman, thank you for joining.

*Nelson simply glares at Thaddeus before nodding back curtly.

Hill: Contractually obliged to Jeff, but thank you anyway.

Jeff Thaddeus: Right well ok then. Let's start with Day Of Reckoning, where you both left Angelo Trust to deal with Robin Reborn and his returning...

Hill: Let Mike Hill stop you right there. We said this to Christy James last week and it appears we have to repeat it to you this time around, we will not be talking about what happened at Day Of Reckoning.

Jeff Thaddeus: Ok well let's not talk about the incident as such but the whole alliance with Angelo Trust...

Nelson: The only thing to say about that alliance Jeff is that it's over. It's all about me now, as it should have been all along.

Hill: Ricky is right. The Angelo Trust thing was only supposed to be a temporary arrangement but we just couldn't shake him off you know, he was hanging around like a bad smell. Mike Hill understands why that is, after all it is intoxicating for normal people like Trust to be surrounded by such greatness.

Unfortunately, the problem comes when these normal people start to believe that they are the equals of the likes of Ricky Nelson and Mike Hill. That was what happened to Trust. He believed he was on the same level as Ricky Nelson and Mike Hill, and he's not and never will be. As much as it's intoxicating for Trust, it was dangerous for us.

Hang around with non-entities like him for too long can sometimes see you regressing to their level of mediocrity. Mike Hill wouldn't be doing his job as Ricky Nelson's manager if he allowed that to happen. So in a roundabout way, Mike Hill supposes you could describe what happened as a business decision.

Jeff Thaddeus: Let's go on to last time out where Ricky you put on a spirited display against Marshall Murdoch, and Mike you also got yourself fairly involved in proceedings...

Hill: Again Jeff, that was just Mike Hill doing his job. And quite frankly, you are doing my client one hell of a disservice by describing what he did against Marshall as spirited. What you should be describing it as is a controversial defeat or some would go as far to say a miscarriage of justice.

Watch the replays of that match up again and you will see Ricky Nelson hitting Marshall Murdoch with one of the most beautiful Rapid Fire's he's ever delivered and then pinning Marshall's shoulders to the mat 1,2,3. What chance does Ricky Nelson have of advancing to where he belongs in this company with such blatantly biased officiating?

Nelson: I get it, I really do. All these old-timers like Marshall and Robin Reborn, they see a guy like me doing things they could only dream of doing even in their prime, let alone now, and they're threatened. They thought that because Mike Hill had retired this was finally their time to step into the spotlight, not having to live up to someone that like that...not realising there was someone just as god damn good waiting in the wings ready to takeover.

So now, they all conspire together in an attempt to hold me back. You can't honestly think that these veterans and all the backstage staff, all the referees don't go way back to the good old days and don't tip each other the wink. Let's face it, any half decent referee would not only have made the 3 count but even after that, they would have disqualified Marshall Murdoch for his attack on Mike Hill - someone who was not an active competitor in the match-up. Any rule book will tell you that is an automatic disqualification.

Look at who's in charge, Miss Jessica, a former 6WF employee who didn't exactly see eye to eye with Mike back in the day...

Hill: Now let's not bring Jessica into this Ricky, say what you like about her, she is a clever businesswoman and she knows exactly what you and Mike Hill bring to the table for her.

Jeff Thaddeus: And what were your thoughts on Marshall's post-match attack?

Hill: That's water off a duck's back for Mike Hill. Marshall was never able to beat Mike Hill in a fair fight back in the day and he can't do it now I'm retired, he had to wait until Mike Hill wasn't watching before he could get the upper hand.

Nelson: We won't forget. He will pay for that attack in the future Jeff, I guarantee you that.

Jeff Thaddeus: And finally, you face off against current 6CW Champion Jackson Jackson this week, just how big of an opportunity is that for you?

Nelson: I don't see it as an opportunity Jeff as that would imply that you are being given a chance at something that you perhaps don't deserve...make no mistake about it, I deserve this chance. Jackson may well be the champion but that doesn't always mean that you're the best, in this case it certainly doesn't.

I will show the world tomorrow night that while Jackson may have the championship belt, it's Ricky Nelson who is the real standard-bearer here in 6CW.

Hill: Ricky is going to show the world exactly what he is capable of on Wednesday night Jeff. Mike Hill has read all the previews, listened to all the podcasts - they think all Jackson needs to do is turn up and he will get the victory. That is a massive mistake.

Ricky Nelson is as good as, if not better, than anyone in this company when it comes to purely wrestling ability. Is there things he needs to learn? Yes. But what he needs more than anything else is a fair shake. Let's hope the officials do their job tomorrow night and come Thursday morning, Mike Hill believes that the world will be saying what he has been telling them all along...

Ricky Nelson IS the Next Big Thing.

*Hill nods to Thaddeus, indicating the interview is over. Nelson and Hill get out of their seats, removing the mics and touching elbows with Jeff as the camera fades out.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Tue May 19, 2020 11:29 pm

The following takes place backstage after Perfect Jack's loss to Karl Kramer at Proving Grounds.

Perfect Jack bursts through the locker room door slamming it behind him. He throws his water bottle down in frustration and sits down on a bench, slumping up against the lockers. Breathing heavily and drenched in sweat he pours the water bottle over his head to cool himself down. Jack begins to think to himself aloud.

PJ: Since I came back, I've worked so hard to get back to the level I once was at. I beat back opponent after opponent to earn my opportunity to become number 1 contender, I climbed a mountain nobody thought I could and when I nearly got to the summit, I let it all slip away. Everything I worked for, gone in an instant. I'm slipping down the slippery slope, a path no wrestler wants to go down. The match against Karl Kramer was a lifeline I needed to grab, but yet again it slipped out of my hands and here I am slipping further and further down, back to base. It really is hell trying to get to heaven.

Perfect Jack lets out a deep sigh while sitting down with his heads in his hands.

PJ: Am I losing it? Was that streak I had a lucky one? Was it down to luck that I won, or was it down to my skill and ability? Every loss makes me think the former and not the later. Are they right? Are the fans on social media right? Is Crime Lord right? Am I washed up? Am I old? Am...I...finished?

Perfect Jack rubs his face and stares in the mirror for a few moments. He begins to breath faster and heavier, becoming angry, he picks up a chair and throws it across the room.

PJ: Who are they to tell me I'm finished, who are they to tell me I'm old, WHO ARE THEY TO TELL ME ANYTHING. I'll show them, I'll show everyone you can't beat Perfection.

The scene ends with Perfect Jack kicking off his boots and entering the shower.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down