The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music Section Morning Tea Society

+8
Dolphin Ziggler
Pal Joey
guildfordbat
seanmichaels
superflyweight
JuliusHMarx
Galted
rIck_dAgless
12 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 14 Empty Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 29 Apr 2020, 7:21 am

First topic message reminder :

This site has stopped rendering properly on my laptop, odd.

Fist.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 14 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by superflyweight Tue 07 Jul 2020, 9:14 am

Tird.

Rick, next time you pop out give us three rings to let us know you're safe.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 14 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Tue 07 Jul 2020, 9:28 am

rick_dagless wrote:Got your back as always, Galts.

How you keeping?

Good thanks.  It's been a fairly confusing time, the mourning period for you.  No famous deaths until the day you return when Ennio Morricone dies.  Luckily we've had Tino to help us through on those days when we can reach the other side.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 07 Jul 2020, 9:29 am

Will do supes. I will hit you with the "rabbi ring"

Out of interest you had any experience going through a Section 75 CCA claim? Do they fold if you complain with appropriate force, as a rule?

Appreciate this isn't a work forum so tell me to f**k off if need be

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 07 Jul 2020, 9:41 am

I'm not going down to Georgia

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 07 Jul 2020, 10:00 am

rick_dagless wrote:Will do supes.  I will hit you with the "rabbi ring"

Out of interest you had any experience going through a Section 75 CCA claim?  Do they fold if you complain with appropriate force, as a rule?

Used to deal with them all the time years ago when I worked in-house at a bank. Yes, the credit card company/bank will fold with the right amount of pressure. If you get any pushback from the team that's dealing with it, ask them for contact details for the executive complaints team and the relevant in-house legal contact. I used to handle executive complaints and those get dealt with quickly with almost zero fuss as nobody wants to be responsible for the chief exec getting named in the press as obstructing refunds to which the customer has a statutory right.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 07 Jul 2020, 10:00 am

Fiddle me pink...
Now they've found some suspected cases of bubonic plague in Inner Mongolia. So that's rodents off the menu too then.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Tue 07 Jul 2020, 10:04 am

From all accounts , Antarctica remains Covid-free.

Which means all we need is a way to farm Penguins and virtually unlimited protein is available...subject to shipping logistics.

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 07 Jul 2020, 10:06 am

Bubonic plague is around quite a bit, but it's rarely reported on.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 07 Jul 2020, 10:08 am

alfie wrote:From all accounts , Antarctica remains Covid-free.  

Which means all we need is a way to farm Penguins and virtually unlimited protein is available...subject to shipping logistics.

Yes, an unlimited source. However, haven't the Chinese already opened up some bases there?

How are you coping,alfie? You're safe in the inner eastern suburbs I'm hoping.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 07 Jul 2020, 10:13 am

superflyweight wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:Will do supes.  I will hit you with the "rabbi ring"

Out of interest you had any experience going through a Section 75 CCA claim?  Do they fold if you complain with appropriate force, as a rule?

Used to deal with them all the time years ago when I worked in-house at a bank.  Yes, the credit card company/bank will fold with the right amount of pressure.  If you get any pushback from the team that's dealing with it, ask them for contact details for the executive complaints team and the relevant in-house legal contact.  I used to handle executive complaints and those get dealt with quickly with almost zero fuss as nobody wants to be responsible for the chief exec getting named in the press as obstructing refunds to which the customer has a statutory right.

Much obliged, basically looks like the driver or similar did a dodgy signature and goods were never recieved the company wont show the sig under GDPR pretence and are not honoring the delivery that was never made.

Cheers, supes

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 07 Jul 2020, 10:18 am

No problem Rick. Sounds like a mess that's better sorted between your credit card provider and the seller/delivery people and definitely a Section 75 claim.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 07 Jul 2020, 10:19 am

Agreed, nice one.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Tue 07 Jul 2020, 10:21 am

Safe I guess thanks PJ... Might get bored though now I have retired from the workforce.

Have actually been taking it easy with a bit of a cold (Not the dreaded virus , I think) and had been looking to get out a bit more tomorrow ...timing , eh ?

Not much to complain about really though. In the context of what is going on in the world , Victoria even with this spike isn't too badly off. Has the State government overreacted ? Guess we will see over the next few weeks ...but I do fear for a lot of local businesses that were already close to the edge.

Really is going to be a balancing act for governments for a while I think.

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 07 Jul 2020, 10:33 am

alfie wrote:Safe I guess thanks PJ... Might get bored though now I have retired from the workforce.

Have actually been taking it easy with a bit of a cold (Not the dreaded virus , I think) and had been looking to get out a bit more tomorrow ...timing , eh ?

Not much to complain about really though.  In the context of what is going on in the world , Victoria even with this spike isn't too badly off. Has the State government overreacted ?  Guess we will see over the next few weeks ...but I do fear for a lot of local businesses that were already close to the edge.

Really is going to be a balancing act for governments for a while I think.

I fear there probably has been an overreaction. Surely better to just cordon off the subject buildings or the local area at most... but then I guess there could be more cries of unfair treatment. I don't know why someone in Seymour needs to be restricted during this outbreak. Sounds a bit odd and extreme to me... unless they've found some cases there.

Then again, I don't know much detail on how widespread the virus is. Daniel Andrews doesn't fill me with confidence though... bumbling his way through questions today. Someone needs to take responsibility for this sudden resurgence when it all seemed to be very well under control.

I hope you enjoy your retirement. Were you in the building industry in some capacity?
Maybe write a book on your cricket experiences or a history of grade cricket in your spare time now? But Gideon has probably already done that...

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 07 Jul 2020, 10:46 am

What the hell is going on round here.

Lawyers talking legal stuff and our southern hemisphere chums talking serious Covid chat. There are forums for these kind of things already. It's called Mumsnet.

Would never have been allowed when I was alive.

Would people rather have 6 ft legs or 6 ft arms? I'm a bit of a groper anyway so I'll go for legs. Controlling my normal sized arms is difficult enough.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 07 Jul 2020, 10:51 am

Agreed Tino. It's a travesty of everything the Culture Cup/Tea Society is about.

I'm going for one 6ft leg and one 6ft arm. Best of both worlds apart from having to hop everywhere.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 07 Jul 2020, 10:53 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:Agreed Tino. It's a travesty of everything the Culture Cup/Tea Society is about.

I'm going for one 6ft leg and one 6ft arm. Best of both worlds apart from having to hop everywhere.

That is why I am so fond of you. You've taken a big issue and expanded on it.

Some folk round here could learn at least 8 things from you.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 07 Jul 2020, 10:54 am

6ft legs - that way my c0ck won't trail the ground.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 07 Jul 2020, 10:56 am

superflyweight wrote:6ft legs - that way my c0ck won't trail the ground.

l*l out loud.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 07 Jul 2020, 11:04 am

The Black Lives Matter thread has lost some steam. We're all part of that problem.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 07 Jul 2020, 11:07 am

All threads have lost steam.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 07 Jul 2020, 11:12 am

There should be an "Amazon Treats Workers Like Slaves" thread.

Where's the Frak boycott for them?

C*nts.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 07 Jul 2020, 11:46 am

Galted wrote:All threads have lost steam.

Especially the railway ones.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 07 Jul 2020, 1:24 pm

Would you rather have three nipples or only one nipple, but that nipple is in the middle of your chest?

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 07 Jul 2020, 1:40 pm

Do any of them lactate?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 07 Jul 2020, 2:23 pm

superflyweight wrote:Do any of them lactate?  

Are any of them attached to massive baps (t*ts, not bread rolls)?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 07 Jul 2020, 2:25 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

Depends - how are your man-boobs coming along?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 07 Jul 2020, 2:33 pm

The nipple(s) would be yours. I’d say they’d perform as your current ones do.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 07 Jul 2020, 2:36 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:

The nipple(s) would be yours. I’d say they’d perform as your current ones do.

Oh right. I'd go for 3 then.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 07 Jul 2020, 3:11 pm

My nipples are quite sensitive so I'd prefer to have only one.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 07 Jul 2020, 3:19 pm

Galted wrote:My nipples are quite sensitive so I'd prefer to have only one.

Probably the same reason Tino went for three.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 08 Jul 2020, 7:27 am

Scaramangfist

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 08 Jul 2020, 7:59 am

Lily Allen sicond

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 08 Jul 2020, 9:58 am

Anyone got a quiz?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 08 Jul 2020, 10:10 am

Several, but I would be struggling for time today.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 08 Jul 2020, 10:12 am

Pal Joey wrote:Anyone got a quiz?

https://www.sporcle.com/

It's the greatest website ever after Mumsnet.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 09 Jul 2020, 8:21 am

fist in this morning

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 09 Jul 2020, 8:21 am

Galted wrote:
Pal Joey wrote:Anyone got a quiz?

https://www.sporcle.com/

It's the greatest website ever after Mumsnet.

That was some michaelsing, G-Unit.

Anyway - A FIST full of willy. FIST. ME! This is the fist time since I died that I have been fist. Get f*cking in there!

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 09 Jul 2020, 8:21 am

The sake of f*ck.

Galted, you're a massive c*nt.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 09 Jul 2020, 8:55 am

Genuinely l*lled out loud.
Tird.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 09 Jul 2020, 9:09 am

I'm relatively sorry, Tino. Not nearly as sorry as I'd have been if I'd denied Jeff a fist, but relatively sorry nonetheless.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 09 Jul 2020, 9:10 am

I should commend you on your early morning usage of f*ck and c*nt.  It's like being back in the office basement when the angry Kiwi gets in and starts on about his train journey then looks through his emails.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 09 Jul 2020, 9:35 am

Now that Tina pays us an occasional visit from the after life, is there any hope that Adam D might pop in now and again.

He died shortly after Tina's homophobic abuse over Adam's appletini thread and I really miss taking the p1ss out of his love for wrestling and crap films and music.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 09 Jul 2020, 9:53 am

superflyweight wrote:Now that Tina pays us an occasional visit from the after life, is there any hope that Adam D might pop in now and again.  

He died shortly after Tina's homophobic abuse over Adam's appletini thread and I really miss taking the p1ss out of his love for wrestling and crap films and music.  

That c*nt deserved everything he got for that thread.

Although I was fond of him and would also like to take the p*ss out of him again.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 09 Jul 2020, 10:06 am

I assume that he succumbed to alcoholism and died with tears running down his frosted cocktail glass full of appletini garnished with mint leaves, an umbrella and a willy shaped cocktail mixer.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 09 Jul 2020, 10:15 am

superflyweight wrote:I assume that he succumbed to alcoholism and died with tears running down his frosted cocktail glass full of appletini garnished with mint leaves, an umbrella and a willy shaped cocktail mixer.

Do you remember the abuse he also got for letting that boxing channel post on here. I can't remember the name but they used to post some long, vainglorious and gushing promotional posts about an upcoming fight between some Mexican who was 21-65-4 and and a Costa Rican prospect who was making his debut.

When all the knowledgeable boxing posters rounded on them, they would try to soften the blow by offering hats and t-shirts.

Adam got very protective over it which just added fuel to the fire.

Great days, there is nothing better than some online bullying. I think schools should teach kids how to do it better.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 09 Jul 2020, 10:50 am

I have vague memories of that - I'd have taken a free hat and t-shirt if offered. Not like the Boxing board to round on people at all - it was usually such a massive love-in.

I've been teaching my 9 year old daughter how to deal with people on-line when she plays some game called Roblox. If anyone gives her any hassle on it she now just tells them she'll report them for being a nonce.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 09 Jul 2020, 11:04 am

l*l out loud at the last line in each of the last two posts

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 09 Jul 2020, 12:41 pm

Wotcha dudes.

Supes, they folded straight away and refunded so cheers for the advice.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 09 Jul 2020, 12:48 pm

Good result Rick.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next