The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer Showdown Discussion & Feedback *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

3 posters

Go down

Summer Showdown Discussion & Feedback *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS* Empty Summer Showdown Discussion & Feedback *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by JJJohnson Mon 27 Jul 2020, 1:23 am

All chat in here guys

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Summer Showdown Discussion & Feedback *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS* Empty Re: Summer Showdown Discussion & Feedback *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by JJJohnson Mon 27 Jul 2020, 1:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Full Results. Hope you all enjoy

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Summer Showdown Discussion & Feedback *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS* Empty Re: Summer Showdown Discussion & Feedback *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by gazzyD Mon 27 Jul 2020, 8:37 am

did not expect that ending.....at all Shocked

The table match was class. Tyler Roth is an animal

gazzyD

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 27 Jul 2020, 10:26 am

Roth is definitely my favourite character to promo for since JJ, completely different and easy to be a wrecking machine. The roster has got some real bada55es now

Hopefully, Gazzy, you feel that Phillips is coming into his own as a member of Team Lawless. I think the platform has been good for him

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gazzyD Mon 27 Jul 2020, 10:56 am

Yeah definitely. He's looked a beast these past two shows. First throwing Phoenix through the glass window in the show before last, and last night taking PJ out. I look forward to seeing how he progresses, and selfishly would love to see a mid card title run for him at some point but I appreciate I've got to do better to earn that and be more consistent in promoting and being active

I will deffo get a promo up for this show. I had a half written one for last show but bought Ghost of Tsushima which distracted me lol

gazzyD

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Mon 27 Jul 2020, 11:15 am

Have to that was a suprise! It's not quite the Gregers urgent PM situation but I had a promo ready in my head for losing again!

Thanks for this JJ, I'll do my best to do it justice

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down