The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proving Grounds Discussion & Feedback 6th August *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

3 posters

Go down

Proving Grounds Discussion & Feedback 6th August *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS* Empty Proving Grounds Discussion & Feedback 6th August *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by JJJohnson Thu 06 Aug 2020, 4:20 pm

All show chatter in here guys

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Proving Grounds Discussion & Feedback 6th August *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS* Empty Re: Proving Grounds Discussion & Feedback 6th August *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by JJJohnson Thu 06 Aug 2020, 5:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Full Show. Hope you all enjoy, quite a short compact one but feel it gets the job done. New card by the end of the night

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Proving Grounds Discussion & Feedback 6th August *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS* Empty Re: Proving Grounds Discussion & Feedback 6th August *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by Beer Fri 07 Aug 2020, 5:54 pm

Cracking show, but i have no idea what 'Pieces' is, CJ comes out to Blind Faith.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 07 Aug 2020, 8:46 pm

‘Pieces’ was Drake’s entrance music Doh had a complete mind freeze when it came to entrances

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gazzyD Wed 12 Aug 2020, 7:53 am

thought it was a good show. It was good to see that Team Frost is getting on the same page now and have come away with te upper hand here

I think Roth and Helms will be the final representative for their respective teams at BB, and whilst a history of watching wrestling suggests that the good guys win, I just don't see how Roth gets eliminated, shy of a cheapshot(s), perhaps even by somebody on his own team who turns on Team Lawless

gazzyD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down