The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music Section Morning Tea Society

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 20 Empty Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Pal Joey Wed 05 Aug 2020, 10:41 am

First topic message reminder :

<lol>

or for Rick... Laugh
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Posts : 51026
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : The Antipodes

Back to top Go down


Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 20 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Pal Joey Thu 12 Nov 2020, 9:22 am

Sawney sicond.
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Posts : 51026
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : The Antipodes

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 20 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by superflyweight Thu 12 Nov 2020, 9:26 am

Morning PJ. All well in the Upside Down?

Got to say, I'm staggered that the golf board is full of people that are ham-fisted in their use of words to describe different ethnic groups.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Posts : 7239
Join date : 2011-01-26

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 20 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Pal Joey Thu 12 Nov 2020, 9:33 am

Hi Supes. All good down here. Quite warm and summery today. Was half-naked for most of it.

That golf board... gives me 'eadache reading it. Surely they aren't seriously serious?

Great use of "ham-fisted" by the way... (I always visualise a cartoon ham when I read that)
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Posts : 51026
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : The Antipodes

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 20 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 12 Nov 2020, 10:02 am

Galted and Tino want to know which half was naked

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Posts : 19845
Join date : 2011-07-01
Location : Paisley Park

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 20 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 12 Nov 2020, 10:30 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:Galted and Tino want to know which half was naked

It won't be Navy, that's for sure.

He definitely leaves his hi-viz jacket on at all times. Covers his nuts with his little clipboard.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 18512
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 20 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Thu 12 Nov 2020, 10:47 am

Which half of you was naked, PJ?
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 12731
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : wfh

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 20 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 12 Nov 2020, 10:54 am

Galted wrote:Which half of you was naked, PJ?

The left hand side.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 18512
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 20 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Thu 12 Nov 2020, 10:56 am

Ooooh, very nice.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 12731
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : wfh

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 20 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Pal Joey Thu 12 Nov 2020, 10:58 am

Galted wrote:Which half of you was naked, PJ?

Laugh

Most of me for a short while, Galted.
I had a few swims today... the water is beautiful and so crystal clear. Here (on my own) I just wear Speedos (or sluggos as they say here)

The usual procedure after getting out of the water is:

1. Towel down a bit, dry feet. (I have nice clean floors)
2. Grab undies... peel myself out of wet sluggos
3. Wipe buttocks / gonads dry... actually more like 2-3 quick dabs.
4. Put on undies (and get that warm fuzzy feeling in the nether regions)
5. Hang up wet towel and sluggos... they dry out in about half an hour on a hot day.... or maybe 45 mins.

Then when I'm about to put something more respectable like board shorts on... I usually just flop down on the sofa as I am.

So maybe 90% naked at a guess.
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Posts : 51026
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : The Antipodes

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 20 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by superflyweight Thu 12 Nov 2020, 11:02 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:Galted and Tino want to know which half was naked

It won't be Navy, that's for sure.

He definitely leaves his hi-viz jacket on at all times. Covers his nuts with his little clipboard.

He's not the hardest to wind up, is he?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Posts : 7239
Join date : 2011-01-26

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 20 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 12 Nov 2020, 11:03 am

Pal Joey wrote:

So maybe 90% naked at a guess.

Do you have pictures?

Me and Galted are just asking for a friend.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 18512
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 20 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 12 Nov 2020, 11:03 am

superflyweight wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:Galted and Tino want to know which half was naked

It won't be Navy, that's for sure.

He definitely leaves his hi-viz jacket on at all times. Covers his nuts with his little clipboard.

He's not the hardest to wind up, is he?

Really isn't. He is on the cusp of going full Alf Garnett at the moment.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 18512
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 20 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Pal Joey Thu 12 Nov 2020, 11:09 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Pal Joey wrote:

So maybe 90% naked at a guess.

Do you have pictures?

Me and Galted are just asking for a friend.

Unofrtunately for you and your friends, no.

Last thing I have on my mind after a swim is unpacking my Canon Powershot G7 and cranking up the zoom lens.
Even my phone is usually pre-occupied making love to its charger 'lady friend'... over there on the side board.
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Posts : 51026
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : The Antipodes

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 20 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 12 Nov 2020, 11:13 am

Pal Joey wrote:

"Last thing I have on my mind after a swim is unpacking my Canon Powershot G7 and cranking up the zoom lens" - Bruce Springsteen 2020
"Even my phone is usually pre-occupied making love to its charger 'lady friend'... over there on the side board" - Craig David 2020

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 18512
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 20 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Thu 12 Nov 2020, 11:22 am

Pal Joey wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Pal Joey wrote:

So maybe 90% naked at a guess.

Do you have pictures?

Me and Galted are just asking for a friend.

Unofrtunately for you and your friends, no.

Last thing I have on my mind after a swim is unpacking my Canon Powershot G7 and cranking up the zoom lens.
Even my phone is usually pre-occupied making love to its charger 'lady friend'... over there on the side board.

Our friend would like to know if you ever mow the lawn in your Speedos.


Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 12731
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : wfh

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 20 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 12 Nov 2020, 11:24 am

Split day... Probably.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Posts : 12053
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Feeling souper

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 20 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Pal Joey Thu 12 Nov 2020, 11:45 am

Galted wrote:
Pal Joey wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Pal Joey wrote:

So maybe 90% naked at a guess.

Do you have pictures?

Me and Galted are just asking for a friend.

Unofrtunately for you and your friends, no.

Last thing I have on my mind after a swim is unpacking my Canon Powershot G7 and cranking up the zoom lens.
Even my phone is usually pre-occupied making love to its charger 'lady friend'... over there on the side board.

Our friend would like to know if you ever mow the lawn in your Speedos.



God no. Imagine if the blades came loose and chopped an ankle off? I'd like to be relatively well dressed when I am wheeled into Emergency.

btw, I pay an old bloke (squinted eyes, skin like a lizard, hunched back) to do the edges and lawns. I see it as my contribution to the community.
We chat about things like grass types, footy, pubs, local demography... you know... and how things were so much better back in the "good old days".
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Posts : 51026
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : The Antipodes

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 20 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Thu 12 Nov 2020, 11:50 am

Pal Joey wrote:
Galted wrote:
Pal Joey wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Pal Joey wrote:

So maybe 90% naked at a guess.

Do you have pictures?

Me and Galted are just asking for a friend.

Unofrtunately for you and your friends, no.

Last thing I have on my mind after a swim is unpacking my Canon Powershot G7 and cranking up the zoom lens.
Even my phone is usually pre-occupied making love to its charger 'lady friend'... over there on the side board.

Our friend would like to know if you ever mow the lawn in your Speedos.



God no. Imagine if the blades came loose and chopped an ankle off? I'd like to be relatively well dressed when I am wheeled into Emergency.

btw, I pay an old bloke (squinted eyes, skin like a lizard, hunched back) to do the edges and lawns. I see it as my contribution to the community.
We chat about things like grass types, footy, pubs, local demography... you know... and how things were so much better back in the "good old days".

With a bit of luck he's an eccentric millionaire who hates his family.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 12731
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : wfh

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 20 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Pal Joey Thu 12 Nov 2020, 12:01 pm

Galted wrote:
Pal Joey wrote:
Galted wrote:
Pal Joey wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Pal Joey wrote:

So maybe 90% naked at a guess.

Do you have pictures?

Me and Galted are just asking for a friend.

Unofrtunately for you and your friends, no.

Last thing I have on my mind after a swim is unpacking my Canon Powershot G7 and cranking up the zoom lens.
Even my phone is usually pre-occupied making love to its charger 'lady friend'... over there on the side board.

Our friend would like to know if you ever mow the lawn in your Speedos.



God no. Imagine if the blades came loose and chopped an ankle off? I'd like to be relatively well dressed when I am wheeled into Emergency.

btw, I pay an old bloke (squinted eyes, skin like a lizard, hunched back) to do the edges and lawns. I see it as my contribution to the community.
We chat about things like grass types, footy, pubs, local demography... you know... and how things were so much better back in the "good old days".

With a bit of luck he's an eccentric millionaire who hates his family.

Like Being There you mean... or are you referencing another film?

He'd make a decent PM. He has a bit of that sudden Joe Biden anger when I mention someone (an RL player) or something (water restrictions) that upsets him. Never angry at me personally though... I just wind him up sometimes.

Have you heard about a character called Uncle Arthur? He's a bit like him on occasion.

Uncle Arthur:
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Posts : 51026
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : The Antipodes

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 20 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Thu 12 Nov 2020, 12:05 pm

Wasn't (intentionally) referring to a film. Meant that one day, when he keels over dead, you'll get a visit from the Aussie versions of Rick and Super with good news about the will.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 12731
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : wfh

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 20 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Pal Joey Thu 12 Nov 2020, 12:17 pm

If so, I'd probably donate it to a good cause. Like The Homeless Mopoke Society & Friends.
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Posts : 51026
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : The Antipodes

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 20 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 12 Nov 2020, 12:24 pm

rIck_dAgless wrote:Split day... Probably.
3 months and 7 days since the last one. Exactly the same as the previous split.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Posts : 19845
Join date : 2011-07-01
Location : Paisley Park

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 20 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Pal Joey Thu 12 Nov 2020, 12:33 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
rIck_dAgless wrote:Split day... Probably.
3 months and 7 days since the last one. Exactly the same as the previous split.

Don't worry. I'm going to sleep soon. Need to make sure I miss this one.
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Posts : 51026
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : The Antipodes

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 20 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 12 Nov 2020, 12:45 pm

The tea society is all about consistency...

I feel GB should get it.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Posts : 12053
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Feeling souper

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 20 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 12 Nov 2020, 2:56 pm

Update: Split day tomorrow.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Posts : 12053
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Feeling souper

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 20 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by guildfordbat Thu 12 Nov 2020, 8:14 pm

rIck_dAgless wrote:The tea society is all about consistency...

I feel GB should get it.

I reckon so but I'm just the journeyman sub who comes on for the last 10 minutes of some games here.

guildfordbat

Posts : 14305
Join date : 2011-04-07

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 20 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Pal Joey Thu 12 Nov 2020, 9:21 pm

guildfordbat wrote:
rIck_dAgless wrote:The tea society is all about consistency...

I feel GB should get it.

I reckon so but I'm just the journeyman sub who comes on for the last 10 minutes of some games here.

... and scores a cracking goal from 30 yards out.
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Posts : 51026
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : The Antipodes

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 20 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Fri 13 Nov 2020, 7:47 am

Pal Joey wrote:
guildfordbat wrote:
rIck_dAgless wrote:The tea society is all about consistency...

I feel GB should get it.

I reckon so but I'm just the journeyman sub who comes on for the last 10 minutes of some games here.

... and scores a cracking goal from 30 yards out.

Only for it to be ruled out by VAR.

COntroversial fist.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 12731
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : wfh

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 20 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 13 Nov 2020, 7:50 am

Sicond, happy Friday the 13th in 2020, nothing can possibly go wrong today.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Posts : 12053
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Feeling souper

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 20 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by superflyweight Fri 13 Nov 2020, 8:03 am

Tird. I’m not Peter Sutcliffe.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Posts : 7239
Join date : 2011-01-26

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 20 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 13 Nov 2020, 8:12 am

Dave might be, this is the former stomping ground of Sooty's Hammer.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Posts : 12053
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Feeling souper

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 20 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by superflyweight Fri 13 Nov 2020, 8:45 am

Heartbreaking to think that Dave is either dead or right now sobbing over the bloodied butchered corpse of a prostitute.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Posts : 7239
Join date : 2011-01-26

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 20 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Fri 13 Nov 2020, 8:47 am

I don't think Peter Sutcliffe was brutal enough to be Dave. I'll never forget his post about hitting someone in the face with a hammer until there's no head left and you're knocking dents into the floor (Dave's post, that is, not Peter Sutcliffe's).
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 12731
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : wfh

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 20 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 13 Nov 2020, 8:49 am

Though, with Sooty biting the dust, and Cummings basically f**ing off Friday the 13th has started differently than expected.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Posts : 12053
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Feeling souper

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 20 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Fri 13 Nov 2020, 8:50 am

And apologies for redirecting the thread to Jeff and Tw*tter again but he once referred to Peter Sutcliffe as a 'rascal'.

It's content like that makes the gigantic sh*tshow of irrelevent opinions and theories worth trawling.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 12731
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : wfh

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 20 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Fri 13 Nov 2020, 8:52 am

rIck_dAgless wrote:Though, with Sooty biting the dust, and Cummings basically f**ing off Friday the 13th has started differently than expected.

Don't know where to start on the front page of the BBC site, Cummings, Sutcliffe or rogue orcas terrorising sailors in the Atlantic.

Edit: of course it has to be the orcas.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 12731
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : wfh

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 20 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Fri 13 Nov 2020, 8:53 am

Over half of the posts on 606v2 today have been from the morning tea society.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 12731
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : wfh

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 20 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Pal Joey Fri 13 Nov 2020, 8:54 am

987...

Which half? Asking on behalf of a friend.
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Posts : 51026
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : The Antipodes

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 20 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Fri 13 Nov 2020, 8:57 am

L*l out loud. The relevant half.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 12731
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : wfh

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 20 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Fri 13 Nov 2020, 8:58 am

60% before this post.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 12731
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : wfh

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 20 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 13 Nov 2020, 9:00 am

nice reference, Peej.

MTS the 606 OG's

-------

https://www.606v2.com/viewtopic.php?t=69847

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Posts : 12053
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Feeling souper

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 20 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum