The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proving grounds discussion and feedback thread

Go down

Proving grounds discussion and feedback thread Empty Proving grounds discussion and feedback thread

Post by gazzyD on Mon 14 Sep 2020, 6:54 pm

Hope you don't mind me starting this off JJ

gazzyD

Back to top Go down

Proving grounds discussion and feedback thread Empty Re: Proving grounds discussion and feedback thread

Post by gazzyD on Mon 14 Sep 2020, 6:57 pm

Like that opening segment. Good to have the TV title back and I like that it will be defended each week.

The fallout with team frost was alway going to happen, as it says Helms and Dicey have been a ticking time bomb. Should make for a good main event

gazzyD

Back to top Go down

Proving grounds discussion and feedback thread Empty Re: Proving grounds discussion and feedback thread

Post by gazzyD on Mon 14 Sep 2020, 8:00 pm

The roth and Kramer segment was intriguing and I look forward to seeing where that goes. It was expected they would cross paths and I like the foundations it has put in place

gazzyD

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson on Mon 14 Sep 2020, 8:39 pm

Not at all mate. Glad to see the discussion. Bear with me in regards to the show, for some reason my browser keeps crashing every time I get ready to post. Just cleaning up my laptop

JJJohnson
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by gazzyD on Mon 14 Sep 2020, 9:13 pm

No problem mate. In your own time

gazzyD

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson on Tue 15 Sep 2020, 9:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Finally got there. Full results. Enjoy. New card imminent

JJJohnson
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by gazzyD on Tue 15 Sep 2020, 4:24 pm

Excellent show. Proper cliffhanger at the end

Loved the Jimmy Phillips segment. Proper badass

gazzyD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum