The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rugby Restart

2 posters

Go down

Rugby Restart  Empty Rugby Restart

Post by LondonTiger Mon 21 Sep 2020 - 11:33

https://www.606v2.com/t1019-site-rules

All,

Please at some point take a moment to read the site rules. They have not been updated for 6 years or so and to be honest I have only just read them properly for the first time.

With rugby restarting and especially seeing cross border games, we will start to see more interaction between people. We also may see some "returning members" either with their old name or sometimes new ones. The rules do state that any returning members wishing to come back with a new name may do so - but must let the Admin know and be verified. There are tools in place that can allow Admin and Mods spot duplicate accounts - but with technology this may sometimes be worked around.

However we should look to treat all posters with a level of respect. We also need to acknowledge that we are all capable of upsetting others - often unintentionally. Sometimes we are all too eager to seek offence or a fight with someone. Certainly I have in the past been guilty of having a hissy fit.

As rugby fans we like to discuss things beyond our own "bubble", and that is brilliant. It is good to see multiple nations discussing the joys and woes of Scottish rugby or the plight of Leicester Tigers (note you can substitute any country or club). All I ask is that it is done with a respect for other posters and for the thread you are in. This applies to both "visitors" and "natives" for the relevant threads. So DO NOT go into a thread just to be sarcastic etc, equally DO NOT treat visitors to your threads as enemies looking to trash your team (without good evidence).

Finally rather than perpetuate old battles and to prevent threads degenerating into he said/she said bickering if you are unhappy with a post or poster let the mods know. Report the post and move on. There may be a delay in responding, but for threads to be derailed there needs to be multiple parties affecting that. Do not give anyone you consider a troll any oxygen. Just report and move on.

Oh and did I say:

RUGBY IS BACK

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Rugby Restart  Empty Re: Rugby Restart

Post by Guest Mon 21 Sep 2020 - 11:55

Good idea LT and duly noted.

Back to top Go down

Rugby Restart  Empty Re: Rugby Restart

Post by aucklandlaurie Fri 9 Oct 2020 - 0:44

The All Blacks restart their rugby Season on Sunday with the following team:

1. Joe Moody.