The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born in Fire X - Feedback & Discussion *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

4 posters

Go down

Born in Fire X - Feedback & Discussion *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS* Empty Born in Fire X - Feedback & Discussion *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by JJJohnson Mon 09 Nov 2020, 1:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BORN IN FIRE X FULL RESULTS

I really hope you all enjoy the show (those still reading). There's a lot to digest and read in there but I hope it hits the mark and you get as much entertainment from it as I did writing it. As ever if any questions or you want to discuss anything give me a shout.

I'll be chilling tomorrow but the new card will be up either in the evening or Tuesday morning at the latest. This thread is for any discussion

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Born in Fire X - Feedback & Discussion *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS* Empty Re: Born in Fire X - Feedback & Discussion *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by Marsh Mon 09 Nov 2020, 10:52 am

JJ, I just want to apologise for completely dropping off the radar, its something I've wanted to avoid during my various spells doing this

Turns out to be a decent day to check this back out! Somewhat staggered that some nonsense me and Rich knocked up during a quiet spell at the time has now introduced two BiF'S! Laugh I did enjoy reading that again though, good bit of nostalgia and some references I'd completely forgotten about

Whilst this one is completely undeserved, it is good to see Marshall go 4 and 0, I think that must be the longest active BiF going? I think he's tapped in 3 of those matches now though!  Laugh

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Born in Fire X - Feedback & Discussion *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS* Empty Re: Born in Fire X - Feedback & Discussion *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by gazzyD Mon 09 Nov 2020, 7:49 pm

That......was.......incredible

No other words really. Absolutely amazing show. That ending was mint, can't wait to read the fall out of that

Great work pal

Work is still manic, but I will do my best to promo for the next card, I promise

gazzyD

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 12 Nov 2020, 12:53 pm

What an incredible show.

Every match meant something, and I popped for quite a few different moments.

The attention to detail was something else

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down