The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music Section Morning Tea Society

+8
lostinwales
Pal Joey
guildfordbat
Mind the windows Tino.
JuliusHMarx
rIck_dAgless
superflyweight
Galted
12 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 4 Empty Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

Is that the split?
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 13703
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : not the wi-fi password

Back to top Go down


Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 4 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Pal Joey Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:47 am

rIck_dAgless wrote:I am not the Northern economy, fist.

Hopefully it's being over-sensationalised... assuming some Northern economic demise, rIck? Sicond.
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Posts : 51750
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : The Indo-Pacific

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 4 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:22 pm

Sup team.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 19335
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 4 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Pal Joey Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:26 pm

Just watching the cricket. Should be finished by now. It's getting late here.

What are you up to, Tino? Fingered any soft threads lately?
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Posts : 51750
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : The Indo-Pacific

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 4 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:31 pm

Pal Joey wrote:

What are you up to, Tino? Fingered any soft materials lately?

Hmmm, more of an admin role for me, PJ. I let Mrs Windows do all the actual work. She does wave some material at me from time to time and talk about it's flow and symmetry or other such terms. I just nod politely and pretend I am interested.

Did you watch the Argentina game last week? Low on quality I thought but always interesting. I think Argentina left a lot on the park against NZ the week before. They are some team though these days. Impressive.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 19335
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 4 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Pal Joey Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:50 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Pal Joey wrote:

What are you up to, Tino? Fingered any soft materials lately?

Hmmm, more of an admin role for me, PJ. I let Mrs Windows do all the actual work. She does wave some material at me from time to time and talk about it's flow and symmetry or other such terms. I just nod politely and pretend I am interested.

Did you watch the Argentina game last week? Low on quality I thought but always interesting. I think Argentina left a lot on the park against NZ the week before. They are some team though these days. Impressive.

Yes, they are much improved. I still felt our guys should have scraped home but too many clumsy errors and a lack of discipline yet again.
It's so frustrating to watch from my point of view.

I did see some of the highlights of the Autumn Nations Cup - England look home and hosed in their group; France in t'other.

I can see you excelling at the polite nodding and acting interested when the missus talks shop. What a dream job!
Reckon you would have also perfected the art of avoiding any accidental nicks with sharp scissors or pricking your finger with a needle. Am I right?
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Posts : 51750
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : The Indo-Pacific

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 4 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:01 pm

Pal Joey wrote:

I did see some of the highlights of the Autumn Nations Cup - England look home and hosed in their group; France in t'other.

I can see you excelling at the polite nodding and acting interested when the missus talks shop. What a dream job!
Reckon you would have also perfected the art of avoiding any accidental nicks with sharp scissors or pricking your finger with a needle. Am I right?

England are a massively functional team now but it isn't the prettiest rugby to watch. Massive pack, lots of kick chase and kick your goals. I think the WC final left real scars on Eddie and he wants low risk, forward dominated rugby. Almost like the 80's and early 90's again!

I am, literally, the least creative person I know. There is no danger of me even getting involved in the practical elements of the business. I can't even cut fabric in a straight line. Mrs Windows is the other end of the scale. Someone will call, they'll have a 5 minute chat and then she'll come up with these incredible drawings of what the dress will look like and then can make the bloody thing as well. It is pretty good.

Just need business to pick up as there have been a few tough months but nothing too worrying yet.

How are you getting on?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 19335
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 4 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Pal Joey Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:29 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Pal Joey wrote:

I did see some of the highlights of the Autumn Nations Cup - England look home and hosed in their group; France in t'other.

I can see you excelling at the polite nodding and acting interested when the missus talks shop. What a dream job!
Reckon you would have also perfected the art of avoiding any accidental nicks with sharp scissors or pricking your finger with a needle. Am I right?

England are a massively functional team now but it isn't the prettiest rugby to watch. Massive pack, lots of kick chase and kick your goals. I think the WC final left real scars on Eddie and he wants low risk, forward dominated rugby. Almost like the 80's and early 90's again!

I am, literally, the least creative person I know. There is no danger of me even getting involved in the practical elements of the business. I can't even cut fabric in a straight line. Mrs Windows is the other end of the scale. Someone will call, they'll have a 5 minute chat and then she'll come up with these incredible drawings of what the dress will look like and then can make the bloody thing as well. It is pretty good.

Just need business to pick up as there have been a few tough months but nothing too worrying yet.

How are you getting on?

OK. Things have definitely slowed down but I have a couple of irons in the fire. I'm also looking at some unique opportunities (slightly sideways) and establishing some new contacts... whilst sharpening my skills through online courses and industry seminars/webinars at the same time.

It's not easy... have to sort through a lot of chaf and keep focused on the main game - which has evolved into a different beast this year. It's a case of being able to adapt to the new circumstances and not getting distracted with all the peripheral floss which many people are throwing up of late on the industry (social) networks.

There's so much self-congratulatory stuff happening which I find a little off-putting... sometimes even poor taste. Haughtiness, arrogance and conceitedness seem to be the general themes for some 'professionals' in these difficult times but I also sense many folk have a desperate need to be 'awarded', acknowledged and complimented for basic day-to-day activities... which I see as a sign of weakness. Or complete nonsense.

Maybe I'm being a little harsh but that's how it seems to me.
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Posts : 51750
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : The Indo-Pacific

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 4 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:12 pm

Happy St Andrew's day

Och aye the fist.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Posts : 12461
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Chamber of the unmichaelsing fist

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 4 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:02 pm

Morning, Rick. What's the 10-day review on the PS5?
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 13703
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : not the wi-fi password

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 4 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:10 pm

Still a bit buggy with third party apps, but overall the console is excellent, and the controller top notch.

Genuinely feels like a next gen jump in the way it is operated, and the speed at which it acts, backward compatibility works really well as well, and speeds up old games.

Would recommend.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Posts : 12461
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Chamber of the unmichaelsing fist

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 4 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:16 pm

rIck_dAgless wrote:
Genuinely feels like a next gen jump in the way it is operated, and the speed at which it acts, backward compatibility works really well as well, and speeds up old games.

Can I play Donkey Kong on it?


Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 19335
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 4 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:19 pm

The controller is what's got me interested but will be interesting to see what developers do with the video quality over the coming years. Having said that I'm currently quite happily playing Far Cry 4.

Hope the controllers are a bit more sturdy than the PS4 incarnation.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 13703
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : not the wi-fi password

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 4 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:25 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
rIck_dAgless wrote:
Genuinely feels like a next gen jump in the way it is operated, and the speed at which it acts, backward compatibility works really well as well, and speeds up old games.

Can I play Donkey Kong on it?


You can, and the new controller is so advanced it breaks a couple of your ribs each time you get hit by a barrel.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 13703
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : not the wi-fi password

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 4 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:26 pm

Yes you can play Donkey Kong (probably)

The controller is weighty and feels solid and does what they claim it can do.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Posts : 12461
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Chamber of the unmichaelsing fist

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 4 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by superflyweight Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:26 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
rIck_dAgless wrote:
Genuinely feels like a next gen jump in the way it is operated, and the speed at which it acts, backward compatibility works really well as well, and speeds up old games.

Can I play Donkey Kong on it?


At £500 I would want to shag Donkey Kong on it.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Posts : 7641
Join date : 2011-01-26

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 4 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:26 pm

There was a patent, that was rejected, for a controller that took your blood when you were hit.

The idea was to use it to make giving blood more fun.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Posts : 12461
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Chamber of the unmichaelsing fist

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 4 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:43 pm

With the size of the PS5 you could quite possibly bum Donkey Kong on it.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Posts : 12461
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Chamber of the unmichaelsing fist

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 4 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by superflyweight Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:49 pm

I'll give some thought to buying one then.

Was actually thinking of buying myself a console having not had one since drunkenly buying a PS2 during the 2002 World Cup. Think the PS5 might be a step too far for me at this stage, but would the PS4 be a decent purchase?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Posts : 7641
Join date : 2011-01-26

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 4 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:53 pm

Honestly the PS4 is fine, for just mucking about on and will be more than well supported by Sony for the next year or so.

But the ps5 Can do everything the ps4 can do but faster and better, plus an element of future proofing.

Depends what you want it for, but a Switch could be useful as you can play it on the move, or in the current state, in a different room.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Posts : 12461
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Chamber of the unmichaelsing fist

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 4 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:54 pm

superflyweight wrote:I'll give some thought to buying one then.  

Was actually thinking of buying myself a console having not had one since drunkenly buying a PS2 during the 2002 World Cup.  Think the PS5 might be a step too far for me at this stage, but would the PS4 be a decent purchase?  

We have a PS4, Supes. I occasionally play it when the kids are in bed. It's not too bad and will suit your needs I imagine.

I have played Call of Duty and Ashes Cricket on it. Cricket didn't go too badly but Call of Duty was a struggle. Had to get my eldest son to get me off the beach at Normandy before I took over. Did enjoy spraying a bunker full of Nazi's with a flamethrower. Although on reflection, blacking my face out and wearing cammo gear was probably a step too far.

A mate bought me The Last of Us about 18 months ago which he (and others to be fair) tell me is one of the best games ever on the PS4. It is still in the plastic wrapper though.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 19335
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 4 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:58 pm

Last of Us is like playing a film.

The story and acting are incredible, but the game play is nothing special TBH

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Posts : 12461
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Chamber of the unmichaelsing fist

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 4 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by superflyweight Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:00 pm

Cheers Rick/Tina

My daughter actually has a Switch which she never uses so might look to see if I can get some decent games for that as a startong point, but reckon the PS4 might be the way for me to go as not fussed about online gaming.

My mate recommended Google Stadia but that seems like a faff.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Posts : 7641
Join date : 2011-01-26

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 4 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by superflyweight Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:02 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
superflyweight wrote:I'll give some thought to buying one then.  

Was actually thinking of buying myself a console having not had one since drunkenly buying a PS2 during the 2002 World Cup.  Think the PS5 might be a step too far for me at this stage, but would the PS4 be a decent purchase?  

We have a PS4, Supes. I occasionally play it when the kids are in bed. It's not too bad and will suit your needs I imagine.

I have played Call of Duty and Ashes Cricket on it. Cricket didn't go too badly but Call of Duty was a struggle. Had to get my eldest son to get me off the beach at Normandy before I took over. Did enjoy spraying a bunker full of Nazi's with a flamethrower. Although on reflection, blacking my face out and wearing cammo gear was probably a step too far.

A mate bought me The Last of Us about 18 months ago which he (and others to be fair) tell me is one of the best games ever on the PS4. It is still in the plastic wrapper though.

We had a house party a couple of years ago for my daughter's birthday and Mrs Superfly banned me from doing the face painting because I suggested it might be funny to "Al Jolsen" one of the kids.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Posts : 7641
Join date : 2011-01-26

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 4 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:05 pm

Google Stadia has basically failed

https://www.kotaku.com.au/2020/07/everything-about-google-stadia-seems-shockingly-bad/

You can get most AAA games on the Switch now and TBH most of the Nintendo IP is top tier, Zelda and Mario Odyssey are two of the best games of any year.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Posts : 12461
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Chamber of the unmichaelsing fist

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 4 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by superflyweight Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:20 pm

Excuse the ignorance but what are AAA games?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Posts : 7641
Join date : 2011-01-26

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 4 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:33 pm

superflyweight wrote:Excuse the  ignorance but what are AAA games?  

Always Anal Afterthoughts

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 19335
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 4 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:34 pm

superflyweight wrote:Excuse the  ignorance but what are AAA games?  

Athletically Anal Adventures.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 19335
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 4 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by superflyweight Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:36 pm

I walked into those like michaels walking into an arse in the showers at the cricket club.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Posts : 7641
Join date : 2011-01-26

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 4 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by guildfordbat Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:30 pm

Glad none of you chaps are Dave Prowse. Sad news although at least he wasn't killed crossing the road.

guildfordbat

Posts : 14989
Join date : 2011-04-08

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 4 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by superflyweight Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:38 pm

guildfordbat wrote:Glad none of you chaps are Dave Prowse. Sad news although at least he wasn't killed crossing the road.

They should have kep his west country accent for Darth Vader. Would have been absolutely terrifying if Darth Vader had come out with quotes like "I find your lack of faith disturbing, my lover".

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Posts : 7641
Join date : 2011-01-26

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 4 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Pal Joey Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:48 pm

I ken what you're saying.

Tea anyone?
I'm obviously out of green tea...
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Posts : 51750
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : The Indo-Pacific

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 4 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:58 pm

AAA games are the gaming equivalent of Box Office Blockbusters

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Posts : 12461
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Chamber of the unmichaelsing fist

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 4 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by superflyweight Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:06 pm

Cheers Rick, so much like the films that Tina mentioned above?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Posts : 7641
Join date : 2011-01-26

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 4 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:24 pm

Very Similar in a lot of cases

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Posts : 12461
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Chamber of the unmichaelsing fist

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 4 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:32 pm

guildfordbat wrote:Glad none of you chaps are Dave Prowse. Sad news although at least he wasn't killed crossing the road.

I'm not Dave Prowse. I find your faith encouraging.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Posts : 20635
Join date : 2011-07-01
Location : Paisley Park

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 4 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:15 pm

Fisty ki yay mothercupoer

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Posts : 12461
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Chamber of the unmichaelsing fist

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 4 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by superflyweight Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:07 pm

Sicond. You trying to kill the limerick thread stone dead Rick?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Posts : 7641
Join date : 2011-01-26

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 4 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:48 pm

superflyweight wrote:Sicond.  You trying to kill the limerick thread stone dead Rick?  

We've had Just John tearing up the limerick rule book recently, now we've got RIcK trying to kill it.

Not sure what's going on over there any more.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 19335
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 4 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:57 pm

People were getting too comfortable over there, and were funnier than me.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Posts : 12461
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Chamber of the unmichaelsing fist

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 4 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:02 pm

I just re read one of the old Culture Cup threads in the book section. Some seriously amusing stuff in there. Serial was still around, michaels hadn't been bummed to death yet, Shah hadn't blown himself up with an IED.

Jeff and Superfly going at it to prove who was the least half-witted.

There is a great section where we are talking about Euro 96 and then it evolves into a discussion on golden showers and shagging dogs.


Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 19335
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 4 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:05 pm

Old Skool bantz

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Posts : 12461
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Chamber of the unmichaelsing fist

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 4 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:11 pm

I'm not Debenhams

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Posts : 20635
Join date : 2011-07-01
Location : Paisley Park

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 4 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by superflyweight Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:38 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I just re read one of the old Culture Cup threads in the book section. Some seriously amusing stuff in there. Serial was still around, michaels hadn't been bummed to death yet, Shah hadn't blown himself up with an IED.

Jeff and Superfly going at it to prove who was the least half-witted.

There is a great section where we are talking about Euro 96 and then it evolves into a discussion on golden showers and shagging dogs.

 

Where specifically is this. I've got a quiet afternoon ahead of me so will take a look.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Posts : 7641
Join date : 2011-01-26

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 4 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:43 pm

superflyweight wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I just re read one of the old Culture Cup threads in the book section. Some seriously amusing stuff in there. Serial was still around, michaels hadn't been bummed to death yet, Shah hadn't blown himself up with an IED.

Jeff and Superfly going at it to prove who was the least half-witted.

There is a great section where we are talking about Euro 96 and then it evolves into a discussion on golden showers and shagging dogs.

 

Where specifically is this.  I've got a quiet afternoon ahead of me so will take a look.

https://www.606v2.com/t59370-culture-cup-2-0-round-6

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 19335
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 4 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:48 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I just re read one of the old Culture Cup threads in the book section. Some seriously amusing stuff in there. Serial was still around, michaels hadn't been bummed to death yet, Shah hadn't blown himself up with an IED.

Jeff and Superfly going at it to prove who was the least half-witted.

There is a great section where we are talking about Euro 96 and then it evolves into a discussion on golden showers and shagging dogs.

 

Where specifically is this.  I've got a quiet afternoon ahead of me so will take a look.

https://www.606v2.com/t59370-culture-cup-2-0-round-6

I've called you Mel Gibson in the little synopsis but I can't remember why? Is it your raging anti semitism or rubbish Scottish accent? I really can't remember where that came from.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 19335
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 4 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:58 pm

Och aye the Jew

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Posts : 12461
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Chamber of the unmichaelsing fist

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 4 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:59 pm

rIck_dAgless wrote:Och aye the Jew

l*l out loud.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 19335
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 4 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by superflyweight Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:00 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I just re read one of the old Culture Cup threads in the book section. Some seriously amusing stuff in there. Serial was still around, michaels hadn't been bummed to death yet, Shah hadn't blown himself up with an IED.

Jeff and Superfly going at it to prove who was the least half-witted.

There is a great section where we are talking about Euro 96 and then it evolves into a discussion on golden showers and shagging dogs.

 

Where specifically is this.  I've got a quiet afternoon ahead of me so will take a look.

https://www.606v2.com/t59370-culture-cup-2-0-round-6

I've called you Mel Gibson in the little synopsis but I can't remember why? Is it your raging anti semitism or rubbish Scottish accent? I really can't remember where that came from.

It was because I made racist comments to a black female police officer.

Cheers for sharing that - it was very funny. Michaels is an odd character.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Posts : 7641
Join date : 2011-01-26

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 4 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:29 pm

Was a bit hurt that you all held a Culture Cup without me but then I realised that some c*nt Tino was referring to me as Ray Mears.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 13703
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : not the wi-fi password

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 4 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:34 pm

Galted wrote:Was a bit hurt that you all held a Culture Cup without me but then I realised that some c*nt Tino was referring to me as Ray Mears.

In my defence, this was before I died. Since I've been dead I've come to appreciate you more.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 19335
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 4 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum