The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music Section Morning Tea Society

+8
lostinwales
Pal Joey
guildfordbat
Mind the windows Tino.
JuliusHMarx
rIck_dAgless
superflyweight
Galted
12 posters

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 5 Empty Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Fri 13 Nov 2020, 9:10 am

First topic message reminder :

Is that the split?
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 5 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Tue 01 Dec 2020, 3:40 pm

Found this post from Jules, quite poignant when you consider it's from 2015:

JuliusHMarx wrote:Perhaps we should change the name to the Tino Memorial Cup?
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 5 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by superflyweight Tue 01 Dec 2020, 3:43 pm

The Unflushable Turd Cup might be more apt.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 01 Dec 2020, 3:51 pm

michaels telling us that Tellin' Stories was one of his favourite albums. Followed by -

SerialDAVE wrote:It's also how you discuss your sex life.  

Classic Dave.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 01 Dec 2020, 4:02 pm

L*l out loud.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 01 Dec 2020, 4:03 pm

The sheer volume of references to Dave butchering prostitutes is marvellous.

Also slightly surprised to see Jeff backing down from a few arguments, I hope he has more of a spine when he's on Twitter - I hear it's a bearpit on there.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 01 Dec 2020, 5:49 pm

superflyweight wrote:The sheer volume of references to Dave butchering prostitutes is marvellous.  

Also slightly surprised to see Jeff backing down from a few arguments, I hope he has more of a spine when he's on Twitter - I hear it's a bearpit on there.  

He's whatever the silverback equivalent of a bear is on Tw*tter.

He must've used the Culture Cup to hone his survival techniques and sarcasm and left once he was ready to take on the world.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 02 Dec 2020, 7:29 am

Classic Fist.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 02 Dec 2020, 7:50 am

That's some pretty clinical fisting, Rick. Thought I was in with a shout but will have to settle for sicond place.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 02 Dec 2020, 9:09 am

Tird. Going to have to sh1t the bed to get myself in pole position for a fist if Rick's form is going to continue like that.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 02 Dec 2020, 9:18 am

superflyweight wrote:Tird. Going to have to sh1t the bed to get myself in pole position for a fist if Rick's form is going to continue like that.

These days I sleep through that.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 02 Dec 2020, 10:36 am

Sorry chaps, up at crack of Dawn dealing with last minute MS deal based on phased E5 rollout for a part of group.

The usual, c**ts.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 02 Dec 2020, 10:37 am

rIck_dAgless wrote:Sorry chaps, up at crack of Dawn dealing with last minute MS deal based on phased E5 rollout for a part of group.

The usual, c**ts.
I knew a girl called Dawn. Never let me see her crack though.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 02 Dec 2020, 10:41 am

It's not worth it, Jules, take it from me.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 02 Dec 2020, 10:44 am

rIck_dAgless wrote:It's not worth it, Jules, take it from me.
When you say 'take it from me' I assume you don't mean in the way Tina and Gayted take it from each other.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 02 Dec 2020, 10:51 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
When you say 'take it from me' I assume you don't mean in the way Tina and Gayted take it from each other.

CC rules preclude us from meeting, Julio. So no bumming has taken place between us.

When I used to do a proper job, I did often see a practically dressed man walking from Liverpool St on a few occasions. He had sturdy, yet enigmatic footwear on and walked with a real purpose. Powerful stride pattern. Could have be Galted, but no bumming took place between me and the mystery man either.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 02 Dec 2020, 10:52 am

rIck_dAgless wrote: MS deal based on phased E5 rollout for a part of group.

What?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 02 Dec 2020, 10:58 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

What?
Most likely Microsoft 365 Enterprise E5.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 02 Dec 2020, 11:02 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

What?
Most likely Microsoft 365 Enterprise E5.

Yeah, that's what I thought.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 02 Dec 2020, 11:07 am

Jules on the ball as always, and we don't have to meet for you to take it, we're good.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 02 Dec 2020, 11:21 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

CC rules preclude us from meeting, Julio. So no bumming has taken place between us.

When I used to do a proper job, I did often see a practically dressed man walking from Liverpool St on a few occasions. He had sturdy, yet enigmatic footwear on and walked with a real purpose. Powerful stride pattern. Could have be Galted, but no bumming took place between me and the mystery man either.

That was me. And I remember admiring the dapper City worker dressed in spinach green who was always helping old ladies across the street against their wishes.

As we didn't formally meet I'd hope we haven't broken CC rules.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 02 Dec 2020, 11:24 am

I think Jules, and supes are trying to kill the limerick thread

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 02 Dec 2020, 11:41 am

Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

That was me.  And I remember admiring the dapper City worker dressed in spinach green who was always helping old ladies across the street against their wishes.

As we didn't formally meet I'd hope we haven't broken CC rules.

l*l out loud. Those were the days. The Next jumper collection.

Used to take some frightful stick from Jeff over that. I might join Tw*tter just to post some photos of them on his feed.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 03 Dec 2020, 8:07 am

I waited, but couldn't fist resist any longer

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 03 Dec 2020, 8:48 am

Sicond place has become a fist for the rest of us. You're like Usain Bolt slowing down on the finish line and still breaking the world record.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 03 Dec 2020, 8:53 am

How goes the tier 2 thug life, Galts?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 03 Dec 2020, 8:57 am

Not bad thanks, tier 10 would be my ideal life so I'm quite happy with it.

How is it in the Shire?
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 03 Dec 2020, 9:00 am

Fairly samey here to be honest, just watching the antivax sh1tshow taking off, which will keep me amused until the Brexit sh1tshow takes off.

That should get me through lockdown I reckon.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 03 Dec 2020, 9:00 am

Tird is the new sicond.
I'm not Valerie Giscard D'estaing.
Very sad that Tino was gay WRASSLER Pat Patterson.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 03 Dec 2020, 9:26 am

I thought all of the wrasslers were gay.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 03 Dec 2020, 12:49 pm

I think they generally identify as straight

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 03 Dec 2020, 1:15 pm

I identify as dead.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 03 Dec 2020, 1:30 pm

Just like The Undertaker.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 03 Dec 2020, 1:48 pm

superflyweight wrote:Just like The Undertaker.  

He was no Hulk Hogan though was he. Or Jake the Snake Roberts. Macho Man Randy Savage. Ted Dibiase.

Those were the days.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 03 Dec 2020, 1:53 pm

Somewhere out there Adam is turning off Moulin Rouge, placing his Appletini down, putting his favourite Queen album on the hi-fi and about to make his comeback so that he can chat wrestling with us.

Or maybe not given the nature of his departure.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 03 Dec 2020, 5:15 pm

From the inaugural Culture Cup rd 1. F*cking heady days on this forum they were -

Tina wrote:I had to go and check. I couldn't remember. They are black but I think they are George by Asda. Definitely not CK. Never see the point in designer undercrackers

superflyweight wrote: I'm 35 and I too am wearing black undercrackers from George. Are you sure your not my alias

Tina wrote:If I am, I am the more intelligent and better looking alias

superflyweight wrote:but ultimately wearing the same pants

Galted wrote:Glated's just had to go and have a lie-down.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 04 Dec 2020, 7:52 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:From the inaugural Culture Cup rd 1. F*cking heady days on this forum they were -

Tina wrote:I had to go and check. I couldn't remember. They are black but I think they are George by Asda. Definitely not CK. Never see the point in designer undercrackers

superflyweight wrote: I'm 35 and I too am wearing black undercrackers from George. Are you sure your not my alias

Tina wrote:If I am, I am the more intelligent and better looking alias

superflyweight wrote:but ultimately wearing the same pants

Galted wrote:Glated's just had to go and have a lie-down.

Sentimental fist.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 04 Dec 2020, 9:29 am

Unmichaelsing sicond

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 04 Dec 2020, 9:42 am

Grateful tird.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 04 Dec 2020, 12:26 pm

Unmichaelsing - sh1t on here today

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 04 Dec 2020, 3:01 pm

I can confirm that it is sh*t on here today.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 04 Dec 2020, 4:17 pm

The calm before the storm. Fully expecting Shah, sean, Flipper and Hibbz to show up before the end of the day.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 04 Dec 2020, 5:10 pm

I'll keep a Jack Wolfskin anecdote at the ready.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 04 Dec 2020, 9:52 pm

I have to admit, they're leaving it late.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Sat 05 Dec 2020, 9:10 am

They're very much the masters of building suspense.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Sat 05 Dec 2020, 1:23 pm

Hope they show up soon. I really need to go for a p!ss.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Sat 05 Dec 2020, 3:15 pm

Go, Julius, I'll give you a shout when they get here.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 07 Dec 2020, 8:12 am

It's beginning to look a lot like Fistmas.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 07 Dec 2020, 9:26 am

Sicond.

Friday turned out to be one of the greatest days of my life. Took the day off work because we were supposed to be going to do some outdoor family photoshoot that Mrs Superfly had got as a birthday present from one of her friends, but it was cancelled at the last minute due to crap weather. I was immediately delighted and then to make things even better, my Christmas beer order arrived from Brewdog!

No work, no photoshoot and 96 cans of beer.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Mon 07 Dec 2020, 9:41 am

superflyweight wrote:Sicond.

Friday turned out to be one of the greatest days of my life.  Took the day off work because we were supposed to be going to do some outdoor family photoshoot that Mrs Superfly had got as a birthday present from one of her friends, but it was cancelled at the last minute due to crap weather.  I was immediately delighted and then to make things even better, my Christmas beer order arrived from Brewdog!  

No work, no photoshoot and 96 cans of beer.  

Back of the net! And I'm sure you'll be too busy with work to afford another day off when the photoshoot is rearranged.

guildfordbat

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 07 Dec 2020, 9:48 am

That's a touching story, Super. I'd suggest Mrs Superfly needs a better class of friends if an outdoor family photoshoot passes as a birthday present.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum