The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music Section Morning Tea Society

+8
lostinwales
Pal Joey
guildfordbat
Mind the windows Tino.
JuliusHMarx
rIck_dAgless
superflyweight
Galted
12 posters

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 17 Empty Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Fri 13 Nov 2020 - 9:10

First topic message reminder :

Is that the split?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 17 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by lostinwales Thu 21 Jan 2021 - 13:24

Galted wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
lostinwales wrote:Snowy sicunds.

Went for a walk just before midnight last night with one of my boys.
Do you belong to some sort of sex ring?

L*l out loud.

Sounded more like a mob hit to me.  Maybe King Carlos got whacked for being disrespectful.

I have been wondering what has happened to KC. I assumed you'd been PM'ing him those pictures again and scared him off. I have asked you not to start grooming them too soon but you never listen.

It's so hard to get the moment right on the internet.  I rarely have problems showing pictures to people at bus stops.

Do you reduce the fare if they agree to look?

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 17 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 21 Jan 2021 - 14:05

lostinwales wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

L*l out loud.

Sounded more like a mob hit to me.  Maybe King Carlos got whacked for being disrespectful.

I have been wondering what has happened to KC. I assumed you'd been PM'ing him those pictures again and scared him off. I have asked you not to start grooming them too soon but you never listen.

It's so hard to get the moment right on the internet.  I rarely have problems showing pictures to people at bus stops.

l*l out loud.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 21 Jan 2021 - 14:08

lostinwales wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

L*l out loud.

I believe he gobbles the fare in that rare instance

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 21 Jan 2021 - 14:09

Shah is back!

Everyone check their rucksacks.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 21 Jan 2021 - 14:10

JuliusHMarx wrote:Maybe he's turned into w*nking_carlos

Spectacular

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 21 Jan 2021 - 14:11

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Shah is back!

I see you still live in mortal fear of someone sneaking Jr some steroids

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 21 Jan 2021 - 14:15

lostinwales wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

L*l out loud.

He reduces the fare to middling.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

lostinwales likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 21 Jan 2021 - 14:29

ShahenshahG wrote:

You could have ended that sentence after the word 'fear'.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 21 Jan 2021 - 14:33

ShahenshahG wrote:

Or even 'live'.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 21 Jan 2021 - 14:34

Pal Joey wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

Or even 'live'.

l*l out loud.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 21 Jan 2021 - 14:43

Shah! What's going on you barbarian scum? Good to see you back dear boy.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 21 Jan 2021 - 14:48

I think we can safely assume Shah was one of the people pardoned by Trump.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 21 Jan 2021 - 14:51

JuliusHMarx wrote:I think we can safely assume Shah was one of the people pardoned by Trump.

I wouldn't be surprised if he is Trump.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 21 Jan 2021 - 14:52

Who knew that Shah was Lil Wayne

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 21 Jan 2021 - 14:52

JuliusHMarx wrote:I think we can safely assume Shah was one of the people pardoned by Trump.

Can't be. I banned Trump on here.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 21 Jan 2021 - 15:08

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Can't be. I banned Trump on here.

Fake news.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 21 Jan 2021 - 15:14

Shah! Shah! Shah!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 21 Jan 2021 - 15:20

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Shah! Shah! Shah!

Now f*cking Flipper is back.

This is like a sh*t school reunion.

This place has never been so busy.

Some get Geoff/Jeff Rowley/Rowley back from Tw*tter.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 21 Jan 2021 - 15:22

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Shah! Shah! Shah!

Now f*cking Flipper is back.

This is like a sh*t school reunion.

This place has never been so busy.

Some get Geoff/Jeff Rowley/Rowley back from Tw*tter.

I'm not sure whether I prefer John Coltrane or Ornette Coleman.
That should do it.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 21 Jan 2021 - 15:25

Let's face it, j*zz is for pompous, self indulgent cretins. Generally sporting m*n bags.

And Aston Villa are a bunch of c*nts (sorry Galted).

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 21 Jan 2021 - 15:30

Don't apologise when you are just spitting facts. TiNo

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 21 Jan 2021 - 15:32

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Let's face it, j*zz is for pompous, self indulgent cretins. Generally sporting m*n bags.

Wasn't it high blood pressure that did for you the first time?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 21 Jan 2021 - 16:13

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Let's face it, j*zz is for pompous, self indulgent cretins. Generally sporting m*n bags.

Wasn't it high blood pressure that did for you the first time?

I don't really mean all that stuff. Apart from the j*zz. That is accurate.

I just want Jeff back so then I can die happy (again).

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 21 Jan 2021 - 16:19

Shah's back. Lovely stuff - all of us can look forward to being on the receiving end of written abuse that contains a lot of violent sexual imagery.

Just need sean and jeff back for a full compliement (I'm not couting Union because he probably only ever counted himself in reverse anyway).

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 21 Jan 2021 - 16:24

superflyweight wrote:Shah's back.  Lovely stuff - all of us can look forward to being on the receiving end of written abuse that contains a lot of violent sexual imagery.    

Just need sean and jeff back for a full compliement (I'm not couting Union because he probably only ever counted himself in reverse anyway).

Sh1t,forgot about DAVE. Ah Christ, he's going to murder me to death with the skull of one of his previous victims, isn't he?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 21 Jan 2021 - 16:40

superflyweight wrote:
superflyweight wrote:Shah's back.  Lovely stuff - all of us can look forward to being on the receiving end of written abuse that contains a lot of violent sexual imagery.    

Sh1t,forgot about DAVE.  Ah Christ, he's going to murder me to death with the skull of one of his previous victims, isn't he?  

He's going to strangle you with a BON JOVI bandanna.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 21 Jan 2021 - 16:49

I bet he's already halfway there.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 21 Jan 2021 - 16:51

JuliusHMarx wrote:I bet he's already halfway there.

Lovely. Just lovely work.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 21 Jan 2021 - 16:53

JuliusHMarx wrote:I bet he's already halfway there.

Lovely. Just lovely work.

You'd have loved my 'fare to middling' line, if it hadn't got lost in the understandable excitement of Shah's release from prison.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 21 Jan 2021 - 17:51

If you want Rowley back it's best to be complimentary to Oasis or Russell Howard. He will probably assume a vengeful Shah/DAVE form though and strike you down with a scuntish comment..

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 22 Jan 2021 - 8:27

Sad to see Galted reduced to desperate evening michaelsings, in a pitiful attempt to remain relevant amongst the new guard.
Fist!

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 22 Jan 2021 - 9:53

JuliusHMarx wrote:Sad to see Galted reduced to desperate evening michaelsings, in a pitiful attempt to remain relevant amongst the new guard.
Fist!

Try to undermine my achievements all you want but, if you ignore the fact that this is actually the 22nd year of the century, history will show that on the 21st day of the 21st year year of the 21st century, the michaelsing was achieved by Galted.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 22 Jan 2021 - 10:58

Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:Sad to see Galted reduced to desperate evening michaelsings, in a pitiful attempt to remain relevant amongst the new guard.
Fist!

Try to undermine my achievements all you want but, if you ignore the fact that this is actually the 22nd year of the century, history will show that on the 21st day of the 21st year year of the 21st century, the michaelsing was achieved by Galted.

You nearly just achieved another one.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 22 Jan 2021 - 13:01

Afternoon all, there has been some great resident association drama on the FB page today, lovely stuff

How is everyone?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 22 Jan 2021 - 13:16

rIck_dAgless wrote:Afternoon all, there has been some great resident association drama on the FB page today, lovely stuff

How is everyone?

You, me, Galted and Jules are ok. Everyone else is dead which is a bit of a shame.

How is t'north? I miss it (mostly).

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 22 Jan 2021 - 14:18

I'm not dead, I was just trolling Rick's resident association.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 22 Jan 2021 - 14:21

superflyweight wrote:I'm not dead, I was just trolling Rick's resident association.  

Thank god for that. I have been keeping this place going myself today.

Have I ever mentioned how much of an underrated lyricist and singer that Noel Gallagher is? He doesn't get the kudos he deserves.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 22 Jan 2021 - 14:23

@ riCK did you see the pictures of Northwich underwater? Bet they wish the Floatel was still going. They'd be raking it in.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 22 Jan 2021 - 14:24

North is lovely and crisp at the moment, but the motherland had some quite serious flooding over the last couple of days, so not having a great time.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 22 Jan 2021 - 14:25

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:@ riCK did you see the pictures of Northwich underwater? Bet they wish the Floatel was still going. They'd be raking it in.

Yep, my old man was sending hourly updates, he is not in the river basin so that's handy.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 22 Jan 2021 - 16:52

superflyweight wrote:I'm not dead, I was just trolling Rick's resident association.  

Thank god for that. I have been keeping this place going myself today.

Have I ever mentioned how much of an underrated lyricist and singer that Noel Gallagher is? He doesn't get the kudos he deserves.

That's the way. I'm certain he typed out a belittling response, allowed the cursor to hover over Send and then decided that it was beneath him.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 22 Jan 2021 - 16:59

Last!

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 22 Jan 2021 - 19:07

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Last!

16:52 isn't the evening.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 22 Jan 2021 - 19:13

Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
Last!

16:52 isn't the evening.

Sorry - 'late afternoon'.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 22 Jan 2021 - 20:30

Apology accepted.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 22 Jan 2021 - 20:46

Thank you.
But I refuse to get drawn into a pathetic joust for the weekend michaelsing.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 22 Jan 2021 - 21:09

That's why I, and I'm sure everyone else on the forum, respect you so deeply.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 22 Jan 2021 - 22:17

Too kind.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 25 Jan 2021 - 7:59

Sweltering fist... the opposite to you guys. Only one more day of it to endure.

How goes the snow, sleet and slush?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 25 Jan 2021 - 8:20

Freezing sicond. Lots of snow yesterday. Clear and cold today.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next