The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music Section Morning Tea Society

+8
Hibbz
Galted
superflyweight
JuliusHMarx
Mind the windows Tino.
rIck_dAgless
lostinwales
Pal Joey
12 posters

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 7 Empty Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Pal Joey Tue 2 Feb - 13:01

First topic message reminder :

Quickest thread split since December '63. Great work Frankie.

Last edited by Pal Joey on Thu 11 Feb - 20:42; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : It never ends, lost... it never ends.)

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 7 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by lostinwales Wed 24 Feb - 11:25

My jab is tomorrow morning. 51 currently. Not unwell. BMI of about 30 but it isn't fat. (Not sure what it is these days given the amount of time I have spent over the last year just sitting in the attic - maybe just a fat head). But am technically a carer.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 7 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 24 Feb - 11:29

Galted wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I've been invited for my first vaccine next week. I'm only 43 and neither unwell or a bloater. No idea why I've been selected this early.

I'm going for mine later today, I'll ask them why you've been selected.

Thanks, Galted. That is why on some occasions, you're my favourite poster.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 24 Feb - 11:33

I'll probably get my jab in October. I'm on the cusp. BMI of just under 24. I feel fat but look different to what I feel. Lately I've been uncharacteristically sedentary but I usually burn off calories quickly. Think I'm part reptile. I am not Ben Stokes nor am I Tiger Wood's automobile.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 24 Feb - 11:37

I am nearly 43 BMI of 22 and no where near my Jab yet, happy to get those in need, like Tino, go first.

We need more than one spinner to even get close to this game....

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Wed 24 Feb - 11:44

When did they bring in 2 day test matches?

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 24 Feb - 11:46

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Galted wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I've been invited for my first vaccine next week. I'm only 43 and neither unwell or a bloater. No idea why I've been selected this early.

Thanks, Galted. That is why on some occasions, you're my favourite poster.

Undecided as to whether I'm going to go with dressmaking being an essential service or 43 being very old for a Man of the North.

Last edited by Galted on Wed 24 Feb - 11:47; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Hadn't included Tino's response at first. What a silly cunt.)

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 24 Feb - 11:48

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

Undecided as to whether I'm going to go with dressmaking being an essential service or 43 being very old for a Man of the North.

43 is very old for a Man of the North, but you're forgetting that I'm already dead Galted.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 24 Feb - 11:51

Supes is about the same age as me and is on the council of the elders up there.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 24 Feb - 11:57

Jules is about the same age as me and is on the human league arts council up there.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 24 Feb - 12:28

Pal Joey wrote:Jules is about the same age as me and is on the human league arts council up there.

They do want me.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 24 Feb - 12:29

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Pal Joey wrote:Jules is about the same age as me and is on the human league arts council up there.

They do want me.

I know this much is true.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 24 Feb - 13:15

rIck_dAgless wrote:Supes is about the same age as me and is on the council of the elders up there.

I'm 43 next week and am considered to be like Gandalf in Scotland. Just checked and my BMI is 24 (having been up at a fearsome 29 last August after a summer of eating Salted Caramel Magnum's and drinking cold beer).

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 24 Feb - 15:35

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

43 is very old for a Man of the North, but you're forgetting that I'm already dead Galted.

Turns out that a lot of NHS staff avidly followed your Culture Cup during the many years they were waiting for a pay rise and so were keen to prevent you dying yet again as a thank you.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 24 Feb - 15:42

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

Turns out that a lot of NHS staff avidly followed your Culture Cup during the many years they were waiting for a pay rise and so were keen to prevent you dying yet again as a thank you.

Those bunch of c*nts should be standing out on their hospital doorsteps applauding me every Thursday night.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 24 Feb - 16:07

That reminds me, when is Round 2 going up, Tino?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 24 Feb - 16:08

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

Those bunch of c*nts should be standing out on their hospital doorsteps applauding me every Thursday night.

L*l out loud. Apparently they did a load of Tik-Tok tributes and got slated for it.

I actually had my vaccination administered by a charming lady army medic. I tried to dazzle her by not wincing when she injected me but she didn't react. Probably used to sawing off limbs on the battlefield with a Stanley knife.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 24 Feb - 16:09

JuliusHMarx wrote:That reminds me, when is Round 2 going up, Tino?

I hate having to post two l*ls out loud in a row but l*l out loud.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 24 Feb - 16:12

Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:That reminds me, when is Round 2 going up, Tino?

I hate having to post two l*ls out loud in a row but l*l out loud.

I've laid out my terms. Jeff/Geoff Rowley/Rowley returns and then so does the Culture Cup. And I mean the proper Culture Cup, not that sham of an imitation that Flipper came up with.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Wed 24 Feb - 16:45

Now we all throw the odd WUM in there from time to time, and mostly it is funny. But I can't help wonder sometimes about what motivates the career trolls. To all intents and purposes it appears that someone who used to cause a certain amount of angst on the rugby forums in the past has reappeared with a new account. The interesting thing is that the account was set up more than a year ago, but pretty much unused until maybe 2 weeks ago. There is a degree of planning there which just seems so over the top.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 24 Feb - 17:31

My guess is it's gwlad.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Wed 24 Feb - 17:52

Not sure unless that was an earlier iteration of the one I was thinking of. I am definitely not alone in thinking the person in question is, or originally claimed to be Welsh and may have feline links.

Currently claiming to be an England supporter, because we all declare who we support when we are first active. Or maybe not.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 24 Feb - 17:53

lostinwales wrote:Not sure unless that was an earlier iteration of the one I was thinking of. I am definitely not alone in thinking the person in question is, or originally claimed to be Welsh and may have feline links.

Tom-cat Jones?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 24 Feb - 18:27

JuliusHMarx wrote:
lostinwales wrote:Not sure unless that was an earlier iteration of the one I was thinking of. I am definitely not alone in thinking the person in question is, or originally claimed to be Welsh and may have feline links.

Tom-cat Jones?

Lion Giggs.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 24 Feb - 20:37

lostinwales wrote:Now we all throw the odd WUM in there from time to time, and mostly it is funny. But I can't help wonder sometimes about what motivates the career trolls. To all intents and purposes it appears that someone who used to cause a certain amount of angst on the rugby forums in the past has reappeared with a new account. The interesting thing is that the account was set up more than a year ago, but pretty much unused until maybe 2 weeks ago. There is a degree of planning there which just seems so over the top.

Oooo, do keep me updated. We've had to block new accounts, but I'm having fun recently trying to irritate these people into leaving or changing their behaviour.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 25 Feb - 8:12

We love a good alternative account drama on here.

Clark Kent's Fist

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 25 Feb - 8:20

I'll sicond that

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 25 Feb - 9:24

Tird.

If I was a troll I think the rugby boards would be my prime hunting grounds. I'm sure some of them wear monocles, and cufflinks on their dressing gowns.

Tennis boards would be tempting but you wouldn't want that lot finding out where you lived.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 25 Feb - 9:44

Galted wrote:I'm sure some of them wear monocles, and cufflinks on their dressing gowns.

Sorry, what's your point?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 25 Feb - 9:48

superflyweight wrote:
rIck_dAgless wrote:Supes is about the same age as me and is on the council of the elders up there.

I'm 43 next week and am considered to be like Gandalf in Scotland.  Just checked and my BMI is 24 (having been up at a fearsome 29 last August after a summer of eating Salted Caramel Magnum's and drinking cold beer).  

Did you two attend Dundee at the same time then? This is in clear contravention of the CC rules. I actually thought riCK was a good decade younger than me (and Supes) but this revelation means he and I could have been in The View at the same time.

And people call me a LSW. Clearly ricK is the one we need to be careful of.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 25 Feb - 9:54

superflyweight wrote:

I'm 43 next week and am considered to be like Gandalf in Scotland.  Just checked and my BMI is 24 (having been up at a fearsome 29 last August after a summer of eating Salted Caramel Magnum's and drinking cold beer).  

Did you two attend Dundee at the same time then? This is in clear contravention of the CC rules. I actually thought riCK was a good decade younger than me (and Supes) but this revelation means he and I could have been in The View at the same time.

Yep, there is a near certain chance we were in the same lectures/pubs/clubs etc.

And we were probably rocking Too Kinky at the same time as well, Tino

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 25 Feb - 10:08

rIck_dAgless wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

Yep, there is a near certain chance we were in the same lectures/pubs/clubs etc.

It is your age that shocked me. Not sure why, but I genuinely assumed you were in your 30's. Not sure if that is a compliment or insult!

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 25 Feb - 10:12

It's probably the fact I can barely string an adult sentence together.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Thu 25 Feb - 10:15

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
lostinwales wrote:Now we all throw the odd WUM in there from time to time, and mostly it is funny. But I can't help wonder sometimes about what motivates the career trolls. To all intents and purposes it appears that someone who used to cause a certain amount of angst on the rugby forums in the past has reappeared with a new account. The interesting thing is that the account was set up more than a year ago, but pretty much unused until maybe 2 weeks ago. There is a degree of planning there which just seems so over the top.

Oooo, do keep me updated. We've had to block new accounts, but I'm having fun recently trying to irritate these people into leaving or changing their behaviour.

It is the poster formerly known as miaow who I now believe is operating as whatahitson.

I never cease to be amazed at how easy it is to recognise people's style and habits when all they are doing is typing. The thing is most of the people on these forums have been here for years and they notice stuff. I know a few people are thinking along the same lines in this case.

To be honest it doesn't matter who the posters are and what their history is if they are behaving, but for some people you think it is just a matter of time before the worst sides come out.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Thu 25 Feb - 10:16

rIck_dAgless wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

It is your age that shocked me. Not sure why, but I genuinely assumed you were in your 30's. Not sure if that is a compliment or insult!

He was in his 30's when he joined this place, and through the magic of the keyboard has not aged since.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 25 Feb - 10:28

rIck_dAgless wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

Very disappointing that the three of you were predefying CC rules while I was obediently playing darts in the Ox and Gate with a selection of alkies and smackheads, and an angry Kiwi.

I was about to say 'thank f*ck for Jules' but he probably owns the part of the country in which your clubs were located.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 25 Feb - 10:29

rIck_dAgless wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

I've got a theory that Rick probably bought drugs off a mate of mine or vice versa. Chances of sharing mutual dealers at Dundee University were very high.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 25 Feb - 10:31

superflyweight wrote:
rIck_dAgless wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

I've got a theory that Rick probably bought drugs off a mate of mine or vice versa.  Chances of sharing mutual dealers at Dundee University were very high.  

Almost certainly.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 25 Feb - 10:44

Tino's being smutty on the cricket boards.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 25 Feb - 14:03

Galted wrote:Tino's being smutty on the cricket boards.

Now you're being filthy on there with your Cricinfo stats.

Pervert.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 25 Feb - 14:11

Pervert.

We'd make a good commentary team, you with your in-depth analysis, me with my stats, Guildford in charge of anecdotes and the occasional enlightening cameo from PJ between stints in the Aussie commentary box.

Galted
Galted
Galted

guildfordbat likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 25 Feb - 14:28

Galted wrote:

Pervert.

We'd make a good commentary team, you with your in-depth analysis, me with my stats, Guildford in charge of anecdotes and the occasional enlightening cameo from PJ between stints in the Aussie commentary box.

So that makes me Rob Key, you Benedict Bermange, Guildford as Henry Blofeld and Pee Jay as Shane Warne.

I'll take that.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 25 Feb - 14:31

Galted wrote:

Pervert.

So that makes me Rob Key, you Benedict Bermange, Guildford as Henry Blofeld and Pee Jay as Shane Warne.

I'll take that.

You're doing your in-depth analysis on the commentary team itself, impressive.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 25 Feb - 14:55

Galted wrote:

Pervert.

I'll take that.

Can I be Gary Barlow?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 25 Feb - 15:19

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:

Pervert.

I'll take that.

Can I be Gary Barlow?

That is wonderful, wonderful work.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

lostinwales likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Thu 25 Feb - 19:43

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:

Pervert.

I'll take that.

Can I be Gary Barlow?

That is wonderful, wonderful work.

I'm not so happy, my dear old thing.

guildfordbat

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 26 Feb - 8:54

Friday fist - it's lucky I cut my finger nails.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Fri 26 Feb - 9:26

Back in Sicond

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 26 Feb - 9:28

Torrid

Scratched yourself in your sleep, Supes?

I woke up one morning with what looked like a knife slash on my forehead... stopping just above the eyes.  Jagged fingernail the culprit.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 26 Feb - 9:42

Off the podium again. Jr is at nursery, Galtova working from home in bed (dodgy as that sounds), cat calling an amnesty, would've been the perfect morning to watch a bit of cricket.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 26 Feb - 9:52

Galted wrote:Off the podium again.  Jr is at nursery, Galtova working from home in bed (dodgy as that sounds), cat calling an amnesty, would've been the perfect morning to watch a bit of cricket.

"The pitch was farcical and a disgrace." The Betoota Advocate

Your women's team played well in Dunedin today. The Kiwis lost again.
The final match is on Sunday but your gals have already wrapped up the series after 3 days.

Goodness me... 51,000 posts. That's ridiculous.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next