The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music Section Morning Tea Society

+8
Hibbz
Galted
superflyweight
JuliusHMarx
Mind the windows Tino.
rIck_dAgless
lostinwales
Pal Joey
12 posters

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 16 Empty Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Pal Joey Tue 02 Feb 2021, 1:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

Quickest thread split since December '63. Great work Frankie.

Last edited by Pal Joey on Thu 11 Feb 2021, 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : It never ends, lost... it never ends.)

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 16 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 29 Mar 2021, 12:48 pm

'sup bitches.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 16 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Mon 29 Mar 2021, 1:07 pm

By 'bitches' I assume you mean me. I'm well thanks. On behalf of myself and any other bitches who might be about, I hope the same applies to yourself.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 29 Mar 2021, 1:11 pm

I'm bitchin' cheers, Galts, good weekend of sport, was that.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 29 Mar 2021, 1:15 pm

I wasn't dignifying it with a response as Rick knows well and good that the correct term is 'notches'.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 29 Mar 2021, 1:45 pm

Notch please

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 29 Mar 2021, 1:47 pm

superflyweight wrote:I wasn't dignifying it with a response as Rick knows well and good that the correct term is 'notches'.    

You are not wrong, supes, don't know what came over me, can't even blame auto-correct.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 29 Mar 2021, 2:04 pm

I should be dancin'... yeah. But I'm just not in the mood.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 29 Mar 2021, 3:34 pm

Just spent a superb sunny hour in the playground at Greenwich Park observing the lovely ladies of the southeast and their magnificent bristols. Sometimes it's handy having a kid.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Mon 29 Mar 2021, 3:52 pm

Galted wrote:Just spent a superb sunny hour in the playground at Greenwich Park observing the lovely ladies of the southeast and their magnificent bristols. Sometimes it's handy having a kid.

My kids were born in Lewisham hospital and I used to take the oldest on the standard dad run to Greenwich park at 9AM on a Sunday morning. I know that area very well (used to work at Greenwich Uni - based in the Royal Naval college).

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Mon 29 Mar 2021, 3:53 pm

superflyweight wrote:I wasn't dignifying it with a response as Rick knows well and good that the correct term is 'notches'.    

Buenas notches?

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 29 Mar 2021, 3:58 pm

lostinwales wrote:
Galted wrote:Just spent a superb sunny hour in the playground at Greenwich Park observing the lovely ladies of the southeast and their magnificent bristols. Sometimes it's handy having a kid.

My kids were born in Lewisham hospital and I used to take the oldest on the standard dad run to Greenwich park at 9AM on a Sunday morning. I know that area very well (used to work at Greenwich Uni - based in the Royal Naval college).

Small world, walk through the naval college most days. We need to work out if we've ever met as culture cup rules strictly forbid it.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 29 Mar 2021, 3:59 pm

lostinwales wrote:

Buenas notches?

A commonly used greeting between Rick and Shah on their early morning conferences if I remember correctly. Can't remember where notches came from but I think it was an auto-correct from bitches.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 29 Mar 2021, 4:00 pm

Galted wrote:
lostinwales wrote:

Small world, walk through the naval college most days. We need to work out if we've ever met as culture cup rules strictly forbid it.

Rick and I have almost certainly met but we don't know who each other is. Can we continue to post?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 29 Mar 2021, 4:03 pm

Things are looking up. People are thinking about getting married/Christened again.

I might have to learn to sew at this rate.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 29 Mar 2021, 4:06 pm

superflyweight wrote:
Galted wrote:
lostinwales wrote:

Rick and I have almost certainly met but we don't know who each other is.  Can we continue to post?    

Yes you can. RiCK and I have almost certainly met as well. We also don't know each other but I have recently had my suspicions that he is in fact Andy Captain Poofinger if you remember him from times past?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 29 Mar 2021, 4:15 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
Galted wrote:
lostinwales wrote:

Rick and I have almost certainly met but we don't know who each other is.  Can we continue to post?    

Yes you can. RiCK and I have almost certainly met as well. We also don't know each other but I have recently had my suspicions that he is in fact Andy Captain Poofinger if you remember him from times past?

I do remember. Who can forget? I'm now hoping I've never shaken Rick's hand.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 29 Mar 2021, 4:16 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Things are looking up. People are thinking about getting married/Christened again.

I might have to learn to sew at this rate.

A lot of kids will have been born out of wedlock over the past 12 months - hence the need to get them christened quick smart.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Mon 29 Mar 2021, 4:23 pm

Galted wrote:
lostinwales wrote:

Left Greenwich 16 years ago, more or less. Always watching films to see if I can spot the college as its one of the most used film locations anywhere. (I remember seeing Owen Wilson and Jackie Chan walk across the green when they were shooting scenes from Shanghai Knights there).

One of the best things about the place was that it was just about within walking distance from where I lived (about 45 mins) and the route took me through Greenwich park. It being a research job there were not exactly fixed working hours, so I got to spend time in the park getting 'important' reading done.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 29 Mar 2021, 5:23 pm

lostinwales wrote:
Galted wrote:
lostinwales wrote:

Left Greenwich 16 years ago, more or less. Always watching films to see if I can spot the college as its one of the most used film locations anywhere. (I remember seeing Owen Wilson and Jackie Chan walk across the green when they were shooting scenes from Shanghai Knights there).

One of the best things about the place was that it was just about within walking distance from where I lived (about 45 mins) and the route took me through Greenwich park. It being a research job there were not exactly fixed working hours, so I got to spend time in the park getting 'important' reading done.

Can't really compete with that celebrity-anecdotewise but Emily Watson is/was a regular at our first local and there's a slightly mental ginger kid who hangs around Crowley's Wharf.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 30 Mar 2021, 8:20 am

Flying fist of fury.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Tue 30 Mar 2021, 8:49 am

Sicond. Two days left

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 30 Mar 2021, 9:21 am

'sup, I have more than likely shook supe's hand, and probably hugged Tino, very sweatily.

Tird.

Notches came from an auto correct from Jeff (or maybe Tino)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 30 Mar 2021, 10:08 am

I've almost certainly been stalked by Tino in the City, bumped LIW's pint in the Plume of Feathers and been shot at by Julius in the countryside, though not on the same day.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Tue 30 Mar 2021, 10:43 am

Galted wrote:I've almost certainly been stalked by Tino in the City, bumped LIW's pint in the Plume of Feathers and been shot at by Julius in the countryside, though not on the same day.

Plume of Feathers. Did you ever go there when they had that crazy Lebanese chef? The food was sublime. Really ridiculously good for what was a fairly grubby looking pub. I heard he had a falling out with the pub and left eventually.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 30 Mar 2021, 11:06 am

rIck_dAgless wrote:and probably hugged Tino, very sweatily.

I'm sorry if I told I loved you. It would have been the e's talking and not me.

Still fond of you though.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 30 Mar 2021, 1:04 pm

lostinwales wrote:
Galted wrote:I've almost certainly been stalked by Tino in the City, bumped LIW's pint in the Plume of Feathers and been shot at by Julius in the countryside, though not on the same day.

Plume of Feathers. Did you ever go there when they had that crazy Lebanese chef? The food was sublime. Really ridiculously good for what was a fairly grubby looking pub. I heard he had a falling out with the pub and left eventually.

Probably before my time. Have eaten there but the food was decent rather than sublime. I can confirm that their pub quiz was c*ntishly difficult.

There are a couple of good Turkish restaurants about now, one in Trafalgar road and one on the river. The staff are quite intimidating though.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 30 Mar 2021, 1:25 pm

Galted wrote:
lostinwales wrote:

Probably before my time. Have eaten there but the food was decent rather than sublime. I can confirm that their pub quiz was c*ntishly difficult.

There are a couple of good Turkish restaurants about now, one in Trafalgar road and one on the river. The staff are quite intimidating though.

Do they frown on your outerwear?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Tue 30 Mar 2021, 1:28 pm

Galted wrote:
lostinwales wrote:

I once did the pub quiz there with a couple of American colleagues. They had a great time but didn't understand anything.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 30 Mar 2021, 2:14 pm

lostinwales wrote:
Galted wrote:
lostinwales wrote:

I once did the pub quiz there with a couple of American colleagues. They had a great time but didn't understand anything.

Probably bedazzled by the d1ckhead in the corner sporting a Jack Wolfskin coat and a pair of Hi-Tec sandals.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 30 Mar 2021, 2:40 pm

Just unleashed the cargo shorts for the first time this year, so I expect that Rampant Rabbit sales are going to go through the roof.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 30 Mar 2021, 3:00 pm

Mrs D hasn't even seen this and has just slipped off her chair, Galts.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 30 Mar 2021, 3:15 pm

L*l out loud. Galtova was far less appreciative.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 31 Mar 2021, 8:18 am

Plastic scouse fist.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 31 Mar 2021, 8:28 am

Stolen stereo sicond.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Wed 31 Mar 2021, 8:40 am

Tird. Nothing to add really

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 31 Mar 2021, 8:42 am

You don't need to add, mate, just take away unlawfully.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 31 Mar 2021, 8:58 am

That's entrapment.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 31 Mar 2021, 9:11 am

Not really, clearly states it's unlawful.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Wed 31 Mar 2021, 9:22 am

rIck_dAgless wrote:Not really, clearly states it's unlawful.

Depends what I am taking.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 31 Mar 2021, 9:33 am

Either way I'm suing you under the ancient Scottish civil law of Spuilzie (pronounced spooly) for the unlawful retention of goods.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 31 Mar 2021, 9:46 am

I'm already cracking under Rick's cross-examination. He's like a virtual Matlock.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Wed 31 Mar 2021, 10:38 am

Guilty conscience?

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 31 Mar 2021, 10:38 am

lostinwales wrote:

Not really, clearly stares it's unlawful (whatever it is)

That's all I have, Galts, as you can see.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 31 Mar 2021, 10:40 am

Objection overruled.
I am not G Gordon Liddy.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 31 Mar 2021, 11:09 am

rIck_dAgless wrote:
lostinwales wrote:

Not really, clearly stares it's unlawful (whatever it is)

That's all I have, Galts, as you can see.

Alright, for f*ck's sake, I killed SerialDAVE.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 31 Mar 2021, 11:10 am

I think that's just a bounty, rather than unlawful mate, you should be gravy.

There is probably an obscure Scottish law that has you covered.

(they still have Sheriff's up there)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Wed 31 Mar 2021, 11:55 am

As I need hardware for my new job I am due to meet an IT guy from my new company late tonight in the carpark of a motorway service station so he can supply me with the required kit. I am sure it will not look at all suspicious.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 31 Mar 2021, 12:08 pm

lostinwales wrote:As I need hardware for my new job I am due to meet an IT guy from my new company late tonight in the carpark of a motorway service station so he can supply me with the required kit.

I remember when it was just called dogging.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 31 Mar 2021, 12:08 pm

rIck_dAgless wrote:(they still have Sheriff's up there)

Objection Your Honour. May it please the court, that counsel ensure the correct use of grammar.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 31 Mar 2021, 12:09 pm

Galted wrote:

Alright, for f*ck's sake, I killed SerialDAVE.

In your dreams, flower.

SERIAL would have butchered you and used your bloody Hi-Tecs to take a dump in.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next