The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a good signing for the Catalans in my opinion

2 posters

Go down

This is a good signing for the Catalans in my opinion Empty This is a good signing for the Catalans in my opinion

Post by George Hotel1895 Wed 10 Feb 2021, 10:45

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/55979155

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

This is a good signing for the Catalans in my opinion Empty Re: This is a good signing for the Catalans in my opinion

Post by The Beast Wed 10 Feb 2021, 18:45

Certainly looks that way, albeit there is an obvious issue........where are the local players coming through.

The Beast

Back to top Go down

This is a good signing for the Catalans in my opinion Empty Re: This is a good signing for the Catalans in my opinion

Post by George Hotel1895 Wed 10 Feb 2021, 20:20

The Beast wrote:Certainly looks that way, albeit there is an obvious issue........where are the local players coming through.
Yes that is a worry for French Rugby League.
I don't know how it works in France , but perhaps every team in the top 2 flights should be made to have an Academy if they don't already, and perhaps all clubs below Elite 1 should only have players who qualify for France

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down