The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SILLY SEASON TRANSFER RUMOURS 20/21

+38
Brendan
Highland Shaun
Rugby Fan
TheMildlyFranticLlama
Welshmushroom
doctor_grey
Poorfour
profitius
Hazel Sapling
Collapse2005
Margin_Walker
Kingshu
Sgt_Pooly
Heaf
The Oracle
BigTrevsbigmac
Fluxy
propdavid_london
thebandwagonsociety
Pete330v2
LordDowlais
lostinwales
GeordieFalcon
nathan
WELL-PAST-IT
Oakdene
PhilBB
geoff999rugby
RDW
BigGee
LeinsterFan4life
king_carlos
No 7&1/2
BamBam
RiscaGame
formerly known as Sam
mikey_dragon
Filo8
42 posters

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

SILLY SEASON TRANSFER RUMOURS 20/21 - Page 13 Empty SILLY SEASON TRANSFER RUMOURS 20/21

Post by Filo8 Mon 22 Feb 2021, 12:07 am

First topic message reminder :

mikey_dragon wrote:
y ddraig goch wrote:Jac Morgan is leaving the Scarlets for the Ospreys to go and learn his trade off Tipuric. Big loss for the Scarlets but makes sense with Dan Davies, Josh Macelod, and James Davies still on the books. Jac looks like a future Welsh international so it might be a good move for Wales in the long run with the Ospreys finally starting to live up to their potential with a return to the top level of Europe given the players on their books.

Davis and Davies aren’t that good, McCleod is very good but has awful luck with injuries lately. Scarlets’ supporters can’t see why Jac is being let go. Boyde was another good 7 that they let go.

Ospreys are a long way off their potential if last night is anything to go by.
He isn't 'being let go', he's apparently an Ospreys fan and wants to leave despite the offer on the table.
Considering the conditions, the young players in key positions, and the momentum killing refereeing performance (for both sides), Ospreys came out of it with a victory which is what they needed to help secure champions cup rugby next season.
I think it would be better to judge them as of next season when, if all the murmurs are to be believed, we will have a higher proportion of games played with full strength sides.

Filo8

Back to top Go down

SILLY SEASON TRANSFER RUMOURS 20/21 - Page 13 Empty Re: SILLY SEASON TRANSFER RUMOURS 20/21

Post by No 7&1/2 Tue 02 Nov 2021, 1:28 pm

PhilBB wrote:
No 7&1/2 wrote:It's an open question Phil though I'm a bit with mikey in that there are other areas in that squad which look weaker than the back row. So you're pleased with the signing then?

As for Young, no you didn't. He's spent a good deal of his time there. Ask the prem fans on here and they'll back that up. Good player and good signing.

Starting 2 games in 4 years is the key stat. Thanks.

I think I explained the Mikey thing above.

And he's played there much more than that. Fair enough if you've never watched Wasps much. Simply saying he's good enough to more than a stand in at 8. Don't think you did re the explanation but it's fine to leave as you appear to be in a prickly mood and don't want to discuss anything openly.

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

SILLY SEASON TRANSFER RUMOURS 20/21 - Page 13 Empty Re: SILLY SEASON TRANSFER RUMOURS 20/21

Post by formerly known as Sam Tue 02 Nov 2021, 2:55 pm

PhilBB wrote:
No 7&1/2 wrote:Hes played there more than that though. Played well there too. Wasps do have a pretty effective back row in covering anyway though.

OK. We'll you could have just answered wel I'd like both. So you're pleased with Faletau coming in. That's nice.

It's the way you chose to frame the question that was telling. You deliberately framed it as a negative.

And the Young bit was another negative, until the stats blew your claim on his time at 8.

Young and Faletau won't be the last signings, I'd imagine. And certainly not the last signings of players returning to Wales.

Out of interest who else are you expecting to return?

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Tue 02 Nov 2021, 3:42 pm

No 7&1/2 wrote:
And he's played there much more than that. Fair enough if you've never watched Wasps much. Simply saying he's good enough to more than a stand in at 8. Don't think you did re the explanation but it's fine to leave as you appear to be in a prickly mood and don't want to discuss anything openly.

Having seen Young make his way through my own club, I'm perfectly aware of what he can do. Wasps valued him at 8 so much that he started two games there in 4 years. That stat is enough to discredit your opinion.

Your choice of language means that your claim of 'openly' is another bad faith take.

Young coming home is nice. If everybody decent stays at the club, Young may not make the best 23. So there's no point getting excited about any of this stuff until the players are fit, available for selection and playing well enough to judge positively.
PhilBB
PhilBB

http://www.cardiffrfcfans.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Tue 02 Nov 2021, 3:43 pm

formerly known as Sam wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a clause in LRZ's contract allowing him to return.
PhilBB
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by Oakdene Tue 02 Nov 2021, 3:53 pm

PhilBB wrote:
No 7&1/2 wrote:It's an open question Phil though I'm a bit with mikey in that there are other areas in that squad which look weaker than the back row. So you're pleased with the signing then?

As for Young, no you didn't. He's spent a good deal of his time there. Ask the prem fans on here and they'll back that up. Good player and good signing.

Just because someone doesn't start a game playing at 8, doesn't mean they haven't played there....

Oakdene

Back to top Go down

Post by No 7&1/2 Tue 02 Nov 2021, 4:00 pm

Precisely Oakdene. He's a great player at club level, perhaps on the wane a bit but can play across the whole back row. It's really not a controversial point so if Phil wants to say he can't play there on a regular basis he can go with that.

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Post by Heaf Tue 02 Nov 2021, 6:03 pm

Olly Cracknell joins LI from Ospreys ...

Heaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Brendan Tue 02 Nov 2021, 6:21 pm

PhilBB wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a clause in LRZ's contract allowing him to return.

Did he not sign a deal just before his first cap for a long time. There was also talk at the time it included an extension that may be more than the normal 1 year.  Could easily be 2025 before he has to make his choice.

Brendan

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Tue 02 Nov 2021, 9:12 pm

PhilBB wrote:

I very much doubt that. Glaws ensured he signed a lengthy deal before his first cap. There's no value in Glaws doing that and allowing a clause so he can leave if the WRU demand it.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Highland Shaun Wed 03 Nov 2021, 1:04 am

You can add Sam Skinner to Wasps to this thread because I read that in the Rugby Paper earlier :O.

Highland Shaun

Back to top Go down

Post by king_carlos Wed 03 Nov 2021, 1:36 am

Highland Shaun wrote:You can add Sam Skinner to Wasps to this thread because I read that in the Rugby Paper earlie
r :O.

That'd make a lot sense to be fair. Skinner is a really good player to be second choice at lock and blindside whilst Exeter have a lot of depth at both with some talented youngsters. Wasps on the other hand really need a player like Skinner.

4.Gray, Witty, Tshiunza
5.Hill, Kirsten, Lonsdale
6.Ewers, Armand
7.Vermuelen, Capstick, Hinckley
8.Simmonds, Tuima

Even if Skinner goes that is still a very strong group with good depth.

I say this almost every time I discuss Chiefs, but god I hope Aaron Hinckley can get fit and play some rugby.

king_carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Wed 03 Nov 2021, 7:50 am

Highland Shaun wrote:You can add Sam Skinner to Wasps to this thread because I read that in the Rugby Paper earlier :O.

I'm not sure I can get on board with this Wasps thinking. Actually signing good locks to build a better pack. Stooke was a nice little signing , Fifitia looks like he'll make an impact at lock or 6 and then add in Skinner and there won't be a mass reliance on Launchbury and Gaskell to be fit all the time. Surely it's time they threw more money at high profile backs again?

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Wed 03 Nov 2021, 9:05 am

PhilBB wrote:
No 7&1/2 wrote:Hes played there more than that though. Played well there too. Wasps do have a pretty effective back row in covering anyway though.

OK. We'll you could have just answered wel I'd like both. So you're pleased with Faletau coming in. That's nice.

It's the way you chose to frame the question that was telling. You deliberately framed it as a negative.

And the Young bit was another negative, until the stats blew your claim on his time at 8.

Young and Faletau won't be the last signings, I'd imagine. And certainly not the last signings of players returning to Wales.

I would take this with a pinch of salt. Reality and Phil's 'expectations' are at opposite ends of the spectrum.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Sapling Wed 03 Nov 2021, 10:07 am

Highland Shaun wrote:You can add Sam Skinner to Wasps to this thread because I read that in the Rugby Paper earlier :O.

Can understand the logic from both. Skinner is probably too pricey to have as a bench option for Exeter when there are good, young, cheaper alternatives

For Wasps, on paper they have decent options, however most of their back 5 will be 30+ at the start of next season (Gaskell, Launchbury, Carr, Shields, Fifita, Morris, De Chaves (if they keep him)). Admittedly all of those are 30-32 (and in Fifita's case, only played c.100 professional games in his career so should have plenty left).

The back 5 players u30 for next season they have currently in the squad are Stooke, both Willis brothers with 1 coming off a major knee injury, Barbeary and Curran.

Hazel Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post by GeordieFalcon Wed 03 Nov 2021, 12:33 pm

king_carlos wrote:
Highland Shaun wrote:You can add Sam Skinner to Wasps to this thread because I read that in the Rugby Paper earlie

That'd make a lot sense to be fair. Skinner is a really good player to be second choice at lock and blindside whilst Exeter have a lot of depth at both with some talented youngsters. Wasps on the other hand really need a player like Skinner.

4.Gray, Witty, Tshiunza
6.Ewers, Armand
8.Simmonds, Tuima

I say this almost every time I discuss Chiefs, but god I hope Aaron Hinckley can get fit and play some rugby.

How longs he been out for now...seems ages.

GeordieFalcon

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Wed 03 Nov 2021, 4:10 pm

Oakdene wrote:
PhilBB wrote:

Just because someone doesn't start a game playing at 8, doesn't mean they haven't played there....

Well done. I didn't write that he hadn't played there.
PhilBB
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Wed 03 Nov 2021, 4:11 pm

PhilBB wrote:

I very much doubt that. Glaws ensured he signed a lengthy deal before his first cap. There's no value in Glaws doing that and allowing a clause so he can leave if the WRU demand it.

It wouldn't be anything to do with the WRU, so I'm not sure why you wrote that.
PhilBB
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Wed 03 Nov 2021, 4:12 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:
PhilBB wrote:

I would take this with a pinch of salt. Reality and Phil's 'expectations' are at opposite ends of the spectrum.

Dean Ryan is looking to appoint you to replace Mefin Davies, by the way.
PhilBB
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Wed 03 Nov 2021, 5:05 pm

PhilBB wrote:
PhilBB wrote:

It wouldn't be anything to do with the WRU, so I'm not sure why you wrote that.

The WRU decide the selection criteria. That and the national coaches floating possible selection is the reason for the Welsh players heading home. The WRU drop the selection criteria they have currently and the inflow of talent will slow considerably.

LRZ won't be moving anytime soon but there are other Welsh or dual qualified players I was wondering if any rumours were doing the rounds.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Wed 03 Nov 2021, 8:56 pm

formerly known as Sam wrote:LRZ won't be moving anytime soon but there are other Welsh or dual qualified players I was wondering if any rumours were doing the rounds.

Yeah according to Phil it's Brodie Retallick to Cardiff 'blues'.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by king_carlos Wed 03 Nov 2021, 11:31 pm

GeordieFalcon wrote:
king_carlos wrote:

4.Gray, Witty, Tshiunza
6.Ewers, Armand
8.Simmonds, Tuima

How longs he been out for now...seems ages.

Started for Chiefs against LI in September 2020 after the season restarted and was excellent until an awful knee injury. That kept him out all of last season. He's just returned with Coventry making two appearances off the bench for them after over a year out.

king_carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Thu 04 Nov 2021, 9:06 am

mikey_dragon wrote:
formerly known as Sam wrote:LRZ won't be moving anytime soon but there are other Welsh or dual qualified players I was wondering if any rumours were doing the rounds.

That would be funny if Retallick was Welsh or dual qualified but, as he's not, you've just underlined your abilities.
PhilBB
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Thu 04 Nov 2021, 9:51 am

PhilBB wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:

That would be funny if Retallick was Welsh or dual qualified but, as he's not, you've just underlined your abilities.

Yet you underline your inabilities with every single post. How's that hook feeling kipper?

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Thu 04 Nov 2021, 9:53 am

Ok boys, that'll do. Next one kops a wee break....

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Fri 05 Nov 2021, 3:46 pm

Faletau's medical bills now confirmed as being paid by Cardiff from next season.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by The Oracle Fri 05 Nov 2021, 5:12 pm

He never used to get injured until he went to England! Not sure if that’s to do with the intensity of the league, his age or the amount of rest (or lack thereof) in the English prem! Maybe a bit of each. Or just coincidence Wink
The Oracle
The Oracle

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Fri 05 Nov 2021, 5:16 pm

The Oracle wrote:He never used to get injured until he went to England! Not sure if that’s to do with the intensity of the league, his age or the amount of rest (or lack thereof) in the English prem! Maybe a bit of each. Or just coincidence Wink

Age, general wear and tear, and luck all play a part. His cousin Billy also seems increasingly glass like

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Fri 05 Nov 2021, 5:32 pm

The Oracle wrote:He never used to get injured until he went to England! Not sure if that’s to do with the intensity of the league, his age or the amount of rest (or lack thereof) in the English prem! Maybe a bit of each. Or just coincidence Wink

Didn't he break his hand or arm on his first summer tour to Australia?

I don't recall Bath particularly flogging him. He is a physical, all action kind of player I think he's maybe genetically a bit unlucky like his cousin. Keep putting your body through that and you might well pick up some injuries.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Sapling Tue 09 Nov 2021, 6:57 pm

Wasps pick up Gordon Reid on a short term deal.

Younger than I thought at 34 though not played professionally at the top level for a couple of years. Should be a solid option for the set piece to see them through the immediate injury crisis if in shape.

Hazel Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Tue 09 Nov 2021, 8:04 pm

Given Wasps are down to the kids at loosehead signing Reid to cover makes a lot of sense.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Tue 09 Nov 2021, 8:32 pm

formerly known as Sam wrote:Given Wasps are down to the kids at loosehead signing Reid to cover makes a lot of sense.

Except he has not played pro rugby or even been attached to a pro club for 2 years now and has recently been playing amateur (and in Scotland it really is amateur rugby!) rugby in the second row.

You do wonder what kind of shape he is in?

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Tue 09 Nov 2021, 10:00 pm

BigGee wrote:
formerly known as Sam wrote:Given Wasps are down to the kids at loosehead signing Reid to cover makes a lot of sense.

Except he has not played pro rugby or even been attached to a pro club for 2 years now and has recently been playing amateur (and in Scotland it really is amateur rugby!) rugby in the second row.

You do wonder what kind of shape he is in?

It's two weeks of Prem Cup rugby. At this point it's a case of Wasps needing bodies for a competition they don't care about. If he allows the younger blokes a little respite at scrum time (the poor 20yo loosehead who had to come on early at the weekend took a pasting at scrum time) then he'll be worth it. If after the two weeks of PRC he's got some match fitness back then bonus but by then I assume Wasps would be expecting some of their currently injured players back.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by king_carlos Tue 09 Nov 2021, 10:21 pm

Reid joining feels like Tigers bringing Kyle Traynor (the scholars journeyman) in a few years back. Big Gordy will protect academy lads that aren't quite ready but I can't help thinking that there must be younger options from the Championship in better shape that could offer the same protection to the youngsters whilst also offering the option to extend long term.

Even someone like Dan Richardson at Tigers. Then again Tigers play Wasps on the 20th Nov so maybe a conflict as some clubs don't like loanees playing against them.

It's a bit of an odd signing but presumably will cost practically nothing.

king_carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by propdavid_london Wed 10 Nov 2021, 2:47 pm

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/59235184
MacGinty to Bristol...

propdavid_london

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Wed 10 Nov 2021, 6:10 pm

Rumours of a three deal for McGinty which given his age must have been a no brainer. He's worked well with Lam before if I remember correctly as well.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Maine man Wed 10 Nov 2021, 8:15 pm

formerly known as Sam wrote:Rumours of a three deal for McGinty which given his age must have been a no brainer. He's worked well with Lam before if I remember correctly as well.

Have Sale anyone lined up as a replacement? I know they have Du Preez but have they anyone else in the squad coming through?

Maine man

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Wed 10 Nov 2021, 8:28 pm

Maine man wrote:
formerly known as Sam wrote:Rumours of a three deal for McGinty which given his age must have been a no brainer. He's worked well with Lam before if I remember correctly as well.

Have Sale anyone lined up as a replacement? I know they have Du Preez but have they anyone else in the squad coming through?

They've got two good young 10s, the preferred option Wilkinson has played a bit this season and looks like he could be a really good player if he can round out his game a bit.

formerly known as Sam

Maine man likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Wed 10 Nov 2021, 10:01 pm

king_carlos wrote:Reid joining feels like Tigers bringing Kyle Traynor (the scholars journeyman) in a few years back. Big Gordy will protect academy lads that aren't quite ready but I can't help thinking that there must be younger options from the Championship in better shape that could offer the same protection to the youngsters whilst also offering the option to extend long term.

Even someone like Dan Richardson at Tigers. Then again Tigers play Wasps on the 20th Nov so maybe a conflict as some clubs don't like loanees playing against them.

It's a bit of an odd signing but presumably will cost practically nothing.

A message to all Wasps fans on the forum...if you ever meet the big man make sure to call him Shrek. It's his favourite nickname. He absolutely loves it. Wink

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by No 7&1/2 Wed 10 Nov 2021, 10:25 pm

Ford off to Sale then.

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Post by king_carlos Wed 10 Nov 2021, 10:34 pm

Or Pollard to Sale and Ford to Montpellier as his replacement.

Apparently Mako has been linked with a return to Bristol as well!

king_carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Thu 11 Nov 2021, 4:12 am

I think this could trigger a FH merry-go-round!

Du Preez isn't good enough and rumoured to be off to Glasgow, I can't see them sticking with two youngsters with their ambitions.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Thu 11 Nov 2021, 6:44 am

Sgt_Pooly wrote:I think this could trigger a FH merry-go-round!

Du Preez isn't good enough and rumoured to be off to Glasgow, I can't see them sticking with two youngsters with their ambitions.

Wrong Du Preez

It's the big second row who is rumoured to be heading north, Glasgow got plenty of FHs atm

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Thu 11 Nov 2021, 6:48 am

Ah ok, makes sense....the flyhalf Du Preez is a bit poop.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Thu 11 Nov 2021, 7:16 am

king_carlos wrote:Or Pollard to Sale and Ford to Montpellier as his replacement.

Apparently Mako has been linked with a return to Bristol as well!

Montpellier do have Garbisi on the books already hence the rumours they are looking to cut spending a bit on their next flyhalf addition.

I'm not sure Ford to Sale makes much sense currently. I'm sure negotiations have been ongoing with several clubs for some time because Ford is a high quality player but he's Tigers highest paid player (by a distance currently). As Tigers marquee he's going to be tough for another club to get under the cap as Tigers are unlikely to offer him less. The loss of England money will be the main financial detriment but moving to Sale will make no difference to that.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by king_carlos Thu 11 Nov 2021, 3:17 pm

Ford took a huge pay cut when he signed his latest deal as it was during the covid renegotiation stuff.

Sale have some high paid rumoured leavers so may well have a ton of cap space for next season.

McGinty - Confirmed to Bristol
Lood - Rumoured back to SA
JP du Preez - Rumoured to have signed with Glasgow
Akker - Out of contract
Solomona - Out of contract
Oosthuizen - Out of contract

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/53081107

Sale are also meant to have got their long term contracts signed before that deadline so a lot of players will only see 75% of their wage count towards the cap whilst it's at a reduced level.

Add up that, not the biggest squad and several leavers potential covered by promotion from within then I could see Sale having the cap to throw Ford a big offer.

Given Ford is Tigers marquee they could (theoretically) top that offer without it affecting their cap spend. Two important things there though. Firstly, the cash needs to be there to pay him even if it doesn't affect the cap. Secondly, if as rumoured Ford is mainly looking for a deal to see him through the 2023 RWC then will Tigers want to put a huge amount of money in front of him for one more season?

I'm hoping that this is agents bartering for a better deal at Tigers.

king_carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Welly Thu 11 Nov 2021, 4:21 pm

Personally I reckon Ford to Sale might already even be done.

Welly

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Thu 11 Nov 2021, 4:44 pm

Welly wrote: Personally I reckon Ford to Sale might already even be done.

Sanderson has admitted talks now, which is very unprofessional but hey ho. He says ball is in Ford's court and that Sale want him.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Thu 11 Nov 2021, 5:45 pm

Welly wrote: Personally I reckon Ford to Sale might already even be done.

Borthwick has gone out of his way to talk Ford up in recent weeks and the charm offensive seems to me to suggest Ford is weighing up several options and hasn't confirmed one way or the other yet.

That probably helps Tigers a little as he's played behind a beaten pack plenty but Tigers can now offer him the armchair ride he must have been desperate for.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by king_carlos Thu 11 Nov 2021, 7:14 pm

There were rumours a while back of Ford to Sale being a done deal. I just dismissed them at the time. Might even be that he signed before Tigers went on this massive winning run.

Mike Ford leaving Bath began George's departure there. Perhaps similar has happened with Mike being replaced at Tigers. Ford snr is a proud bloke by most accounts. Given Tigers form and defensive strength Sinfield is looking an inspired appointment by Borthwick. When it was announced he'd be coaching defence rather than attack as many presumed I was pretty surprised though. The defence had had seen significant improvement since Ford moved to defence coach instead of attack. I just presumed that Sinfield would take over the floundering attack. A proud bloke like Mike Ford might not have been too impressed about being replaced by a coach with zero experience in rugby union and limited coaching experience even in league.

Rumours Faf might be going to Japan on top of their other potential leavers. That wouldn't free up cap directly as he's a marquee but Quirke taking the 9 shirt would allow them to sign a marquee to replace some one of the forwards leaving without that taking up cap space. Sale could have a huge amount cash to play with if just a few of the rumoured leavers turn out right.

king_carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by king_carlos Thu 11 Nov 2021, 7:17 pm

If Ford did leave then the list of international class fly-halves to replace him like for like in the marquee spot are fairly slim.

Lozowski is out of contract with Sarries though, having had games at 10 again the past year with Montpellier and Sarries he may be keen to play there more. Someone such as Lozowski could be a really strong signing that frees up the marquee spot for a different position. Kruis?

king_carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum