The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music Section Morning Tea Society

+8
ShahenshahG
lostinwales
Pal Joey
Galted
Dolphin Ziggler
Mind the windows Tino.
rIck_dAgless
JuliusHMarx
12 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 10 Empty Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 14 Apr 2021, 10:20 am

First topic message reminder :

Infin / itive

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 10 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Thu 13 May 2021, 2:36 pm

There's no such thing as a Dairylea roll.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 10 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 13 May 2021, 2:39 pm

rIck_dAgless wrote:I had Cofresh chilli and lime crisps, something that Shah's lot does well.
That's basically a waste product sold to people who get offended by seasoning but eat it when other men of the North are not looking

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 13 May 2021, 2:39 pm

Galted wrote:There's no such thing as a Dairylea roll.

Alright, for the benefit of you hipster c*nts in London, it was soft cheese and sauteed potato in a brioche bun.

Served with an artisan coffee.

C*nt.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 13 May 2021, 2:41 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
rIck_dAgless wrote:I had Cofresh chilli and lime crisps, something that Shah's lot does well.
That's basically a waste product sold to people who get offended by seasoning but eat it when other men of the North are not looking

As opposed to all the other "chilli" crisps with loads of f***ing seasoning... C**t

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 13 May 2021, 2:41 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

Alright, for the benefit of you hipster c*nts in London, it was soft cheese and sauteed potato in a brioche bun.

C*nt.
And you wonder why your son keeps emailing you a discount code for Dignitas

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 13 May 2021, 2:42 pm

C*nt.

I hope you baked the bun yourself from a sourdough starter or I'll strangle you with my red corduroys.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 13 May 2021, 2:42 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:

C*nt.
And you wonder why your son keeps emailing you a discount code for Dignitas

Peak Shah!

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 13 May 2021, 2:42 pm

Galted wrote:

C*nt.

I hope you baked the bun yourself from a sourdough starter or I'll strangle you with my red corduroys.

Peak Galted!

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by king_carlos Thu 13 May 2021, 3:20 pm

I'm going to take a massive punt in the dark here and guess the Morning Tea Society were behind the Cumquat Cup Laugh Laugh

Top work fellas clap

king_carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 13 May 2021, 3:20 pm

king_carlos wrote:I'm going to take a massive punt in the dark here and guess the Morning Tea Society were behind the Cumquat Cup Laugh Laugh

Top work fellas clap

He's back!

Someone tie him up.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by king_carlos Thu 13 May 2021, 3:31 pm

king_carlos wrote:I'm going to take a massive punt in the dark here and guess the Morning Tea Society were behind the Cumquat Cup Laugh Laugh

Top work fellas clap

He's back!

Someone tie him up.

Hug

The old thread got moved on from when it was full and I don't usually come over the the music section to see the new one.

The Cumquat Cup could only have one origin story though so made me realise my terrible error!

king_carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 13 May 2021, 3:35 pm

king_carlos wrote:

Top work fellas clap

He's back!

Someone tie him up.

Hug

The old thread got moved on from when it was full and I don't usually come over the the music section to see the new one.

The Cumquat Cup could only have one origin story though so made me realise my terrible error!

Stick around champ. We managed to keep hold of LiW but we lost you quickly.

Plus you know a lot about cricket and I am the only other person on this thread that does so I'll sign off your membership.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by king_carlos Thu 13 May 2021, 3:54 pm

Cricket is one of the few things I know much about to be fair.

I had a classic situation last week where how utterly trivial my few areas of knowledge are was laid bare. My cricket club is acting as a beer garden on Fridays to get some cash back in. I'm not actually drinking at the moment (6 months last week!) but was down helping out behind the bar. Someone asked me my opinion on the management of international cricket and the effect of the IPL. I got embroiled in a long conversation about historic examples of domestic cricket long before the IPL infringing on international cricket, about the ECB blocking crickets Olympic entry to protect it's own interests and summer, about how race has arguably played a role in the IPL attracting so much ire whilst previous domestic competitions that were more, erm, white not doing so, etc etc.

I finished the discussion feeling very smug and like I had a purpose until a 12-year old from the juniors asked me for help with his maths homework (I have a degree in Physics from my increasingly distant past) and I swear to god I felt like I was trying to learn how to count all over again. It took me a depressingly long amount of time to wrap my head around a 12-year olds maths homework let alone figure out how to articulate what he didn't understand in a manner that might help him.

It brought me crashing back down to Earth accompanied by the lovely angel song of my teammates sledging me whilst I struggled with long division.

Last edited by king_carlos on Thu 13 May 2021, 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

king_carlos

lostinwales likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 13 May 2021, 3:54 pm

Careful k_c. Tino is after your googlies.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by king_carlos Thu 13 May 2021, 3:55 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Careful k_c. Tino is after your googlies.

He'd better be careful, anonymous people on the internet can turn out to be wrong'uns.

king_carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 13 May 2021, 3:58 pm

king_carlos wrote:

He'd better be careful, anonymous people on the internet can turn out to be wrong'uns.

You're making a silly point there.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 13 May 2021, 3:59 pm

king_carlos wrote:

You've got a fine leg, that's all I'm saying.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 13 May 2021, 4:04 pm

He likes to touch my forward short leg.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 13 May 2021, 4:12 pm

Galted wrote:He likes to touch my forward short leg.
Whereas the rest of us just laugh and Point

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 13 May 2021, 4:37 pm

Poofs!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Thu 13 May 2021, 5:04 pm

Trying to think of something witty to add but I am stumped

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Thu 13 May 2021, 5:05 pm

Is there a better sport than Cricket for this kind of word play?

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 13 May 2021, 5:19 pm

lostinwales wrote:Trying to think of something witty to add but I am stumped

Thought you'd be the first to slip up.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 13 May 2021, 5:24 pm

Galted wrote:

I knew you'd catch it.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Thu 13 May 2021, 5:33 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
Galted wrote:

I knew you'd catch it.

I am bowled over by this thread

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 13 May 2021, 5:36 pm

lostinwales wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
Galted wrote:

I knew you'd catch it.

I am bowled over by this thread

Now I'm at a loss. Hope someone can bail me out.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 14 May 2021, 12:19 am

Top work fellas clap

Stick around champ. We managed to keep hold of LiW but we lost you quickly.

Plus you know a lot about cricket and I am the only other person on this thread that does so I'll sign off your membership.

king_carlos wrote:
If Sibley gets runs in the Ashes for instance his batting won't be captivating but the response his style will evoke from the Aussie pundits will be glorious. Listening to Warne in the comms box try to hide is contempt for another maiden being played out could potentially be as entertaining in itself as a vintage KP inning.

You've pinpointed my worst nightmare, k_c.  Although I'm no pundit... just a simple fan. Smile

Fast track the membership, Tino.
Before I slip on a fly.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

king_carlos likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 14 May 2021, 8:15 am

KC is back, what a week!

Fist (actually sicond, just seen peej nabbed it just past midnight)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Fri 14 May 2021, 8:29 am

Sicond jab (yesterday) Now fully Pfiizered.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 14 May 2021, 8:32 am

Tirdish.
Give it up for KC.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 14 May 2021, 8:45 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:Tirdish.
Give it up for KC.

clap clap

Not only am I forth, but I, too, am fully Pfizered.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 14 May 2021, 9:16 am

Barely a filthf of Beethoven... here in my jab free bubble. Can get it from Monday but I'm not so keen on AZ. Might try and get the Pfizer too.

So you and Galtova can now safely sit next to someone on the DLR, Galted?

Spoiler:

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 14 May 2021, 9:23 am

Pal Joey wrote:Barely a filthf of Beethoven... here in my jab free bubble. Can get it from Monday but I'm not so keen on AZ. Might try and get the Pfizer too.

Spoiler:

One can never tell with the current government and their way of dealing with it.  It's more than likely a case of you can but you can't though you sort of might be able to but shouldn't really.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Fri 14 May 2021, 9:30 am

Galted wrote:
Pal Joey wrote:Barely a filthf of Beethoven... here in my jab free bubble. Can get it from Monday but I'm not so keen on AZ. Might try and get the Pfizer too.

Spoiler:

One can never tell with the current government and their way of dealing with it.  It's more than likely a case of you can but you can't though you sort of might be able to but shouldn't really.

(Tory boys, come out to pla-ayyy)

What is absolutely crucial is that if anything, by any chance, possibly goes wrong, they are not to blame.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 14 May 2021, 9:41 am

lostinwales wrote:
Galted wrote:

Spoiler:

(Tory boys, come out to pla-ayyy)

What is absolutely crucial is that if anything, by any chance, possibly goes wrong, they are not to blame.

Absolutely.  Boris is just trying his best.  It's not his fault we all made him Prime Minister but he's having a jolly good go at it, being such a thoroughly sporting chap.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Fri 14 May 2021, 9:50 am

Galted wrote:
Give it up for KC.

clap clap

Any reaction to the 2nd jab? I felt a little overtired afterwards but that may not have been jab related

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 14 May 2021, 10:05 am

lostinwales wrote:Is there a better sport than Cricket for this kind of word play?

Tennis puns are ace.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 14 May 2021, 10:13 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
lostinwales wrote:Is there a better sport than Cricket for this kind of word play?

Tennis puns are ace.

Whatever, love.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 14 May 2021, 10:16 am

Smashing reply, Tino

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 14 May 2021, 10:19 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:Smashing reply, Tino

Just trying to avoid a volley of abuse.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 14 May 2021, 10:28 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:Smashing reply, Tino

Just trying to avoid a volley of abuse.

It would serve you right.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 14 May 2021, 10:49 am

What the duece is going on in here today.

In exciting news, my neighbours just rocked up with Samosas and Bhajis for Eid, result.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 14 May 2021, 10:49 am

lostinwales wrote:
Galted wrote:
Give it up for KC.

clap clap

Any reaction to the 2nd jab? I felt a little overtired afterwards but that may not have been jab related

Same for me. Sore arm and felt a bit meh but nothing untoward. Cat did attack me more than usual so perhaps she sensed something a bit more serious and was moving in for the kill.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 14 May 2021, 10:50 am

First Jab knocked the Sh1t out of me, proper flu symptoms for about 12 hours then they went as soon as they came.

Second one due in a few weeks

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 14 May 2021, 10:51 am

rIck_dAgless wrote:What the duece is going on in here today.

In exciting news, my neighbours just rocked up with Samosas and Bhajis for Eid, result.

You're courting disaster eating that foreign muck.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 14 May 2021, 10:53 am

Galted wrote:
rIck_dAgless wrote:What the duece is going on in here today.

You're courting disaster eating that foreign muck.

Balls! Please...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Fri 14 May 2021, 10:53 am

Galted wrote:
lostinwales wrote:
Galted wrote:
Give it up for KC.

clap clap

Same for me.  Sore arm and felt a bit meh but nothing untoward.  Cat did attack me more than usual so perhaps she sensed something a bit more serious and was moving in for the kill.

I love the cats but they are all b@stards

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 14 May 2021, 11:15 am

lostinwales wrote:
Galted wrote:
lostinwales wrote:
Galted wrote:
Give it up for KC.

clap clap

Same for me.  Sore arm and felt a bit meh but nothing untoward.  Cat did attack me more than usual so perhaps she sensed something a bit more serious and was moving in for the kill.

I love the cats but they are all b@stards

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 10 Img-2010

Galted
Galted
Galted

lostinwales likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 14 May 2021, 11:21 am

rIck_dAgless wrote:First Jab knocked the Sh1t out of me, proper flu symptoms for about 12 hours then they went as soon as they came.

Second one due in a few weeks

Pretty much the same for me. Felt terrible for a really short period of time and then immediate recovery. Did you get the AZ vaccine?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 14 May 2021, 12:52 pm

Aye, the AZ one, seems to be more common for feeling crap

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next