The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music Section Morning Tea Society

+8
ShahenshahG
lostinwales
Pal Joey
Galted
Dolphin Ziggler
Mind the windows Tino.
rIck_dAgless
JuliusHMarx
12 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 20 Empty Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 14 Apr 2021, 10:20 am

First topic message reminder :

Infin / itive

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 20 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 17 Jun 2021, 3:29 pm

Galted wrote:What Tino means is that the beta Bond caught me rifling through Weisz's underwear while she was still wearing it.

FACT!

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 20 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Thu 17 Jun 2021, 4:45 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Galted wrote:What Tino means is that the beta Bond caught me rifling through Weisz's underwear while she was still wearing it.

FACT!

I swear on Jack Whitehall's parents' son's life.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Thu 17 Jun 2021, 5:39 pm

Galted wrote:

FACT!

So what happened when the sedatives wore off?

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 17 Jun 2021, 6:10 pm

lostinwales wrote:
Galted wrote:

FACT!

So what happened when the sedatives wore off?

She gave me another mug of Horlicks laced with it. She's a sly one, that Weisz.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Fri 18 Jun 2021, 8:52 am

Friday Fist.

Very good Galted. Very good

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 18 Jun 2021, 8:57 am

Sicond, morning LIW, do you want to go and explain Tim Martin now? Get it out of the way?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Fri 18 Jun 2021, 9:53 am

rIck_dAgless wrote:Sicond, morning LIW, do you want to go and explain Tim Martin now?  Get it out of the way?

Very Happy Somebody else did a pretty good job too I thought. I had forgotten the detail of the 'feck off and work for Tesco's' thing.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 18 Jun 2021, 9:54 am

Tird!  On Friday!

And you can nearly form the word 'tird' from the letters of 'Friday'!

What a time to be alive!

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 18 Jun 2021, 10:15 am

I think Tim Martin is my pick...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Fri 18 Jun 2021, 10:28 am

rIck_dAgless wrote:I think Tim Martin is my pick...

I actually voted for Wormtongue, but either would be worthy winners.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 18 Jun 2021, 10:31 am

Went for Morgan, but may have voted differently if I'd seen LIW's post on the topic.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 18 Jun 2021, 10:44 am

I've been having a fun game this morning. I've been scouring t'internet looking at pictures and videos of Scottish people in London and trying to work out which one is Superfly and which one is his dad.

I also saw a WhatsApp video of one of them doing a rolly polly (Rowley or Rowley?) in a tube train with a kilt on. Inevitably, his arl chap falls out on display. I think that could be Superfly Sr.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 18 Jun 2021, 11:04 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I've been having a fun game this morning. I've been scouring t'internet looking at pictures and videos of Scottish people in London and trying to work out which one is Superfly and which one is his dad.

I also saw a WhatsApp video of one of them doing a rolly polly (Rowley or Rowley?) in a tube train with a kilt on. Inevitably, his arl chap falls out on display. I think that could be Superfly Sr.

You have to hand it to the b*stards, five hours in a packed train to get to a city that's pissing down with rain and nowhere decent to watch the game.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 18 Jun 2021, 11:11 am

Galted wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I've been having a fun game this morning. I've been scouring t'internet looking at pictures and videos of Scottish people in London and trying to work out which one is Superfly and which one is his dad.

You have to hand it to the b*stards, five hours in a packed train to get to a city that's pissing down with rain and nowhere decent to watch the game.

Better than being in Scotland.

This is a tough day for me, Glated. You've no idea how traumatic it is having a Scottish father (albeit one who has been down south for decades). If they pull off a William Wallace like victory, I may as well turn my phone off. I'm not even that interested in football but that won't stop the old f*cker hounding me all night.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 18 Jun 2021, 11:21 am

Galted wrote:

This is a tough day for me, Glated. You've no idea how traumatic it is having a Scottish father (albeit one who has been down south for decades). If they pull off a William Wallace like victory, I may as well turn my phone off. I'm not even that interested in football but that won't stop the old f*cker hounding me all night.

Well I hope they f*ck off back then, I don't want to find any ginger pubes stuck to my forehead when I next go pisswall surfing.

I shall hope extra hard for an England win if you're going to be harrassed by your dad.  Mine only likes cricket and can't be arsed to watch it so our sporting conversations are brief to the point of non-existence.  Any attempt is ruined by my mother crowbarring tennis into the conversation, she seems to think I need a weekly update on Sancho Pancho beating Timmy Toddle in the Swansea Open or whatever other Open's on the go.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 18 Jun 2021, 11:25 am

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

Well I hope they f*ck off back then, I don't want to find any ginger pubes stuck to my forehead when I next go pisswall surfing.

I shall hope extra hard for an England win if you're going to be harrassed by your dad.  Mine only likes cricket and can't be arsed to watch it so our sporting conversations are brief to the point of non-existence.  Any attempt is ruined by my mother crowbarring tennis into the conversation, she seems to think I need a weekly update on Sancho Pancho beating Timmy Toddle in the Swansea Open or whatever other Open's on the go.

His favourite trick is to call the landline, hope that Mrs Windows picks up and then tell her not to tell me who it is. She'll then come up with a name that I know, I'll say hello and he will be there calling me a c*nt or something else entertaining. He finds it hilarious every time. So does she. They'll both be sorry when I leave her for Margot Robbie.

I think Jules is currently the reigning Swansea Open Seniors Champion.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Fri 18 Jun 2021, 11:27 am

Galted wrote:

William Wallace? The well known French speaking Norman aristocrat?

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 18 Jun 2021, 11:34 am

His favourite trick is to call the landline, hope that Mrs Windows picks up and then tell her not to tell me who it is. She'll then come up with a name that I know, I'll say hello and he will be there calling me a c*nt or something else entertaining. He finds it hilarious every time. So does she. They'll both be sorry when I leave her for Margot Robbie.

That made me seethe and laugh in equal measure.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 18 Jun 2021, 11:36 am

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

I think Jules is currently the reigning Swansea Open Seniors Champion.

Reminds me of a mate of mine getting his first ever mobile phone back in the day.  The first message he received was from his dad, 'Ivan you c*nt, f*cking phone me'.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 18 Jun 2021, 11:40 am

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

Tw@t.
Sancho Pancho has lost to Timmy Toddle on all three occasions that they've played.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 18 Jun 2021, 11:41 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:They'll both be sorry when I leave her for Margot Robbie.

So will Margot Robbie.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 18 Jun 2021, 11:43 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

Tw@t.
Sancho Pancho has lost to Timmy Toddle on all three occasions that they've played.

Only on hard court, not when they've played on sand and used condoms.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Fri 18 Jun 2021, 11:55 am

Swansea. What a sh!tehole. The only bit I miss are some of the local beaches, which were great on the half dozen days every year when it wasn't raining.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 18 Jun 2021, 11:58 am

It's neither. I'm going to the Scotland v Croatia game at Hampden on Tuesday, but won't be wearing a kilt and won't be singing the national anthem. I'm just going to boo the living daylights out of anyone that dares to kneel down.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 18 Jun 2021, 12:01 pm

superflyweight wrote:

It's neither.  I'm going to the Scotland v Croatia game at Hampden on Tuesday, but won't be wearing a kilt and won't be singing the national anthem.  I'm just going to boo the living daylights out of anyone that dares to kneel down.  

Yes sir, you can boo-gie.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 18 Jun 2021, 12:16 pm

lostinwales wrote:
Galted wrote:

No, the other one. He was in Lethal Weapon as well.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 18 Jun 2021, 12:17 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:They'll both be sorry when I leave her for Margot Robbie.

So will Margot Robbie.

l*l

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Fri 18 Jun 2021, 12:22 pm

lostinwales wrote:
Galted wrote:

Oh you mean the alcoholic religious fanatic who can't decide if he's American or Australian and who, based on his choice of films, seems happiest to appear in anything that has English as bad guys.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 18 Jun 2021, 12:25 pm

lostinwales wrote:
lostinwales wrote:
Galted wrote:

Oh you mean the alcoholic religious fanatic who can't decide if he's American or Australian and who, based on his choice of films, seems happiest to appear in anything that has English as bad guys.

Yeah, that's the one. I think he was Jesus once as well.

Is he coming down to watch the match do we know?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 21 Jun 2021, 8:53 am

Hey.

Fist

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 21 Jun 2021, 9:11 am

Sicond.
Nuff said.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 21 Jun 2021, 9:19 am

Excelsior

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Mon 21 Jun 2021, 9:20 am

Sleepy tird

The commute to work was hell today

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 21 Jun 2021, 9:28 am

lostinwales wrote:Sleepy tird

Same here. Some days getting from the bedroom, across the landing to the home office takes all the energy I can muster.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

lostinwales likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Mon 21 Jun 2021, 11:05 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
lostinwales wrote:Sleepy tird

Same here. Some days getting from the bedroom, across the landing  to the home office takes all the energy I can muster.

The congestion on the stairs when the cats won't get out of the way. They really don't care that you have to get to work

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 21 Jun 2021, 5:52 pm

All we needed for a thread split today was another few posts, but Galted and Tino were too busy "enjoying each other's company" to help us out.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 22 Jun 2021, 7:56 am

I was into splits before they were cool, now I prefer pre spread post.

Fist

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 22 Jun 2021, 9:26 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:All we needed for a thread split today was another few posts, but Galted and Tino were too busy "enjoying each other's company" to help us out.

Well, he is my 'friend' and we are currently on a 'business trip' hosting numerous 'meetings'.

Sicond.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 22 Jun 2021, 9:46 am

It's very much against Tea Society rules, but some things are bigger than that.
Tird.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Tue 22 Jun 2021, 9:48 am

Tird

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 22 Jun 2021, 10:02 am

lostinwales wrote:Tird

I wish I'd said that.

-------

https://www.606v2.com/viewtopic.php?t=70267

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20