The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Proving Grounds Friday 7th May 2021 (Day of Reckoning Go Home Show)

5 posters

Go down

6CW Proving Grounds Friday 7th May 2021 (Day of Reckoning Go Home Show) Empty 6CW Proving Grounds Friday 7th May 2021 (Day of Reckoning Go Home Show)

Post by JJJohnson Thu 29 Apr 2021, 7:09 am

Confirmed:

Clarke James - Marshall Murdoch (6CW Championship Head to Head Presser)

Cameron Faith/Geoff Steel/Jackson Jackson/Liam Wood/The Saint vs Ethan Shaw/Jimmy Phillips/Mike Masters/Ojore/Robin Reborn (Superstar with the winning fall gets #30 for Gateway to Glory)

GazzyD/Uryu Ishida vs The Empire

*Plus much, much more including The Parasite Killers & The Next Big Things in action as well as Tyler Roth's appeal to be added to the 6WF Championship match at Day of Reckoning.

Day of Reckoning Confirmed Matches:

The Gateway to Glory (Winner receives a championship match of their choosing at Night of Glory)

Clarke James (c) vs Marshall Murdoch - Last Man Standing for the 6CW World Heavyweight Championship

King Karl Kramer (c) vs GazzyD - 6WF World Heavyweight Championship

The Next Big Things (c) vs The Parasite Killers - 30 minute Iron Man Match for the 6CW Tag Team Championships

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Proving Grounds Friday 7th May 2021 (Day of Reckoning Go Home Show) Empty Re: 6CW Proving Grounds Friday 7th May 2021 (Day of Reckoning Go Home Show)

Post by Uryu Ishida Sun 02 May 2021, 12:59 pm

Uryu is seen standing in the hallway, leaning against a wall as he looks around calmly.

UI: Doing the right thing seems to annoy a certain someone. I do nothing but exist and it seems to get them mad. I do nothing but what I believe is right and it gets someone else mad. Someone who I thought had more sense considering the last time we encountered each other, it took him interfering three times to stop me winning against his so called king. So why on earth would he send his goons to piss me off again? He clearly should know better...yet it did show me something. It showed me that Gazzy has respect, he coulda stayed there, laughed and watched but he didn't. That gives me a little bit more hope for him understanding. Heres to hoping we can focus on getting the job done and making The Empire fall.

Uryu then turns to his left and smiles.

UI: Let me guess, I somehow annoyed you by saying what was on my mind. Come on, speak your mind.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

6CW Proving Grounds Friday 7th May 2021 (Day of Reckoning Go Home Show) Empty Re: 6CW Proving Grounds Friday 7th May 2021 (Day of Reckoning Go Home Show)

Post by Ethan Shaw Thu 06 May 2021, 12:15 am

A black screen open as a ticking sound of a clock is heard.

VO: You thought you were safe? You thought I would forget...Everyone has their time...It is funny they say when you make your debut in this industry that everyone has a bumper card for everytime you take a shot...Each individual has their own one and their own limit...I don't believe that...I believe that everything comes back to time...Come Friday 7th of May your time is finished...For me? My time has only just begun...

Ethan Shaw eyes appears staring down the barrel of the camera as a ticking sounds continues.

Ethan Shaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Thu 06 May 2021, 7:51 pm

Geoff Steel joins Travis Sharp can be seen talking in backstage area, Travis turns directly to the camera.

TS: Please welcome my guest at this time Geoff Steel.

Geoff raises his hand in acknowledgement.

TS: Geoff, you were victorious in the exhibition last week, surely that gives you the edge over your rivals.

GS: It was a moral booster certainly Travis and it showed everyone competing in the match that I mean businesses, it’s about backing that victory up which really matters otherwise it means nothing in the scheme of things.

TS: Did you take anything out of the events that unfolded after the match?

GS: Yeah Travis trust nobody and not to celebrate for a second whilst there’s other competitors still with the ability to move an inch. What happened after the match was mere child’s play a reminder to expect the unexpected and that it only takes seconds to be tossed over the ropes and have your hopes extinguished, I’ll take it as a lesson learned.

TS: A number of competitors will take part next week in a match to determine who claims that converted number 30 spot, no doubt that’s an advantage you’ll want to claim for yourself?

GS: Everybody wants that spot Travis it gives you the greatest chance of winning the Gateway to Glory match and a ticket to the main event of Night of Glory. I might be on a team for the match but we all know it’s every man for himself out there, I’ll do my bit to ensure the team is in the best position to win the match, even if I have to take them all on myself, I’ll be doing everything in my power to ensure when that pinfall is counted it’s me with his hand raised in victory.

TS: Thanks for your time Geoff.

GS: Anytime Travis.

Steel walks off camera as the scene ends.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue 18 May 2021, 1:55 pm

The camera cuts to show Clarke James arriving to the building, dressed in a black T-Shirt...

Vlad
Zakky
Hero
Rapture
Marshall...

James stops, dropping his bag to the floor. He looks across at the noticeboard, smiling at the 'Day of Reckoning' poster. He reaches out, pulling it from its pin and holding it in his grasp. He smirks, scrunching the paper in his hands and tossing it to the floor. The camera works it's way up, zooming on James' face as a maniacal grin fills the screen.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down