The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Nine (Vote for Two)

+3
Galted
Beer
Dolphin Ziggler
7 posters

Go down

Who is the biggest cumquat? Pick Two!

Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Nine (Vote for Two) Vote_lcap7%Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Nine (Vote for Two) Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 3 ]
Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Nine (Vote for Two) Vote_lcap17%Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Nine (Vote for Two) Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 7 ]
Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Nine (Vote for Two) Vote_lcap12%Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Nine (Vote for Two) Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 5 ]
Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Nine (Vote for Two) Vote_lcap15%Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Nine (Vote for Two) Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 6 ]
Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Nine (Vote for Two) Vote_lcap10%Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Nine (Vote for Two) Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 4 ]
Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Nine (Vote for Two) Vote_lcap7%Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Nine (Vote for Two) Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 3 ]
Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Nine (Vote for Two) Vote_lcap20%Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Nine (Vote for Two) Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 8 ]
Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Nine (Vote for Two) Vote_lcap12%Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Nine (Vote for Two) Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 41

Poll closed

Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Nine (Vote for Two) Empty Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Nine (Vote for Two)

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 14 May 2021, 6:02 pm

Look, they're late, I've been working. This isn't the best intro today, you'll be fine.

Vote for two of these:

Daphne from EggHeads
Gavin Henson
Billy Joe Saunders
Tim Westwood
Lee Evans
Prue Leith
Russell Brand
Jessica/Johnathan Yaniv

Last edited by Dolphin Ziggler on Mon 17 May 2021, 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Nine (Vote for Two) Empty Re: Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Nine (Vote for Two)

Post by Beer Fri 14 May 2021, 7:15 pm

Prue Leith?!? Jesus....

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Nine (Vote for Two) Empty Re: Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Nine (Vote for Two)

Post by Galted Fri 14 May 2021, 8:09 pm

Beer wrote:Prue Leith?!? Jesus....

Laugh

I thought JK Rowling and Ricky Gervais were odd choices but this one does take the biscuit (no pun intended).

I wonder if Paddington Bear or the Unknown Soldier have been nominated.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Beer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Requiem Fri 14 May 2021, 8:45 pm

BJS is more of a scumbag than a c**t.

Tim Westwood though, proper c**t.

Soul Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Fri 14 May 2021, 9:12 pm

Didnt notice Yaniv on my first glance through. If I could change my vote it would definitely be for them. C*nt of the highest order.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sat 15 May 2021, 8:51 pm

Who the Frak put Daphne from Eggheads.

She's an absolute Queen. Judith is a c**t

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 17 May 2021, 12:41 pm

Brand and Westwood

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Mon 17 May 2021, 1:02 pm

Fernando wrote:Who the Frak put Daphne from Eggheads.

She's an absolute Queen. Judith is a c**t

But not as much as Jeremy Vine, or 'CJ De Mooi'.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue 18 May 2021, 10:18 am

How has Prue got 3 votes, man?

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 18 May 2021, 11:05 am

How did Westwood get through when Henson's got more votes? Do I call it as a simple mistake or begin a conspiracy theory?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down