The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - The Last Eight - Tucker Carlson vs Owen Jones

+2
Samo
Dolphin Ziggler
6 posters

Go down

Who is the biggest cumquat?

The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - The Last Eight - Tucker Carlson vs Owen Jones Vote_lcap60%The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - The Last Eight - Tucker Carlson vs Owen Jones Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 9 ]
The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - The Last Eight - Tucker Carlson vs Owen Jones Vote_lcap40%The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - The Last Eight - Tucker Carlson vs Owen Jones Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - The Last Eight - Tucker Carlson vs Owen Jones Empty The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - The Last Eight - Tucker Carlson vs Owen Jones

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 10 Jun 2021, 1:26 pm

The bloody neighbour's cats have been allowed out for the first time ever and they keep just storming into my house. Hissing at each other too, idiots. 

This one is left vs right. Loudmouths the pair, Carlson hates the woke, Owen hates the gammons. Both could never see themselves as ever being wrong and fit this competition beautifully. It's not about where you are, how you look, who you vote for. It's about if you're a Kumquat or not.

Last edited by Dolphin Ziggler on Sun 13 Jun 2021, 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - The Last Eight - Tucker Carlson vs Owen Jones Empty Re: The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - The Last Eight - Tucker Carlson vs Owen Jones

Post by Samo Thu 10 Jun 2021, 5:33 pm

Jones is a Kumquat, but at least he is arguing for equality. Carlson is just the dirt worst.

Samo

Back to top Go down

The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - The Last Eight - Tucker Carlson vs Owen Jones Empty Re: The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - The Last Eight - Tucker Carlson vs Owen Jones

Post by Galted Thu 10 Jun 2021, 6:44 pm

Samo wrote:Jones is a Kumquat, but at least he is arguing for equality.  Carlson is just the dirt worst.

Sound reasoning but I vote for whoever's face I'd most like to take a snooker ball in a sock to and in this case it happens to be Jones.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Thu 10 Jun 2021, 6:47 pm

Galted wrote:
Samo wrote:Jones is a Kumquat, but at least he is arguing for equality.  Carlson is just the dirt worst.

Sound reasoning but I vote for whoever's face I'd most like to take a snooker ball in a sock to and in this case it happens to be Jones.

I thought Time was quite good, too.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 10 Jun 2021, 9:37 pm

I went for Tucker because I've actually seen more of his cumquatishness than Jones, who simply isn't on my radar.

Duty is correct. Time was quite good - it's one of my favourite ELO albums.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Fri 11 Jun 2021, 9:19 am

This is where it gets tough. Jones is right on the edge of that group that preaches equality but in reality it is an equality that they are also very keen to define. All very Animal Farm, hence his occasional nickname of 'squealer'.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Fri 11 Jun 2021, 3:01 pm

Surprised Jones got knocked out to Carlson. Looks as though Hopkins is the overwhelming favourite to win this.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down