The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hearn : Fury doesn't want the fight ??...Yeah right.

4 posters

Go down

Hearn : Fury doesn't want the fight ??...Yeah right. Empty Hearn : Fury doesn't want the fight ??...Yeah right.

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:30 pm

Funny I can remember Joshua losing to a useless slob a little while back....A defeat that would have made Ali..Lewis..Holy...Louis...Johnson....Tyson..Foreman..Liston. Frazier..Bowe and Wlad etc wear a mask and hibernate for the rest of their lives..

Let's not forget the past...Let's not insult intelligence...

The Bruno tribute act would get smashed in any other era...Whereas Fury's smarts would at least extend the above greats..

If and when they fight I expect a lesson...So less time talking crap Hearn and more time spent trying not to rip the fans off..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Hearn : Fury doesn't want the fight ??...Yeah right. Empty Re: Hearn : Fury doesn't want the fight ??...Yeah right.

Post by 88Chris05 Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:35 pm

Hearn always talks a good game and loves the attention more than any other promoter going, so no real surprises here. He's bound to try and create the narrative that his boy is the best in the division and that everyone else is running scared. And why not? Part of the job.

Hearn is naturally going to love the fact that he can ostensibly lay the blame for the Fury fight falling through at Fury and Arum's door, and a lot of people will gobble that up. There's definitely some truth in it...Albeit I'm unconvinced that Hearn, as experienced as he is in the big time now and knowing that he was dealing with Bob "Yesterday I was lying, today I'm telling the truth" Arum, would really have been naïve enough to take Arum's assurances that the arbitration would be a non-issue at face value.

Last edited by 88Chris05 on Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Hearn : Fury doesn't want the fight ??...Yeah right. Empty Re: Hearn : Fury doesn't want the fight ??...Yeah right.

Post by Soul Requiem Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:29 pm

Fury is running scared.

Soul Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:30 pm

I don't know if Fury is the one who doesn't want the fight, but it's hard not to lay the blame for the latest round of disaster at Team Fury's door. They were getting $75m for the site fee alone, so I don't know why they didn't even try offer Wilder step aside money.

I've heard from some places it's more a case of Arum not making enough money in a Fury fight outside of America for him to have really cared about an AJ fight in the desert, which fair enough, I guess.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down