The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music Section Morning Tea Society

+8
superflyweight
Galted
Pal Joey
guildfordbat
Mind the windows Tino.
lostinwales
JuliusHMarx
rIck_dAgless
12 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 2 Empty Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 22 Jun 2021 - 10:08

First topic message reminder :

Banana

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 2 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by lostinwales Mon 28 Jun 2021 - 9:21

Pal Joey wrote:Sicond.

Morning Lost. How was your weekend? All good I hope.

Cheers PJ. Yes I think so. Put an offer in on a house and arranged to get a free greenhouse - eventful for these days. How about yours?

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 2 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Pal Joey Mon 28 Jun 2021 - 9:28

Nice work. One needs a safe environment for their carnivorous plants.

A bit quiet here.

Virus outbreak (blame the airport limo driver), then the subsequent lockdown which was extended over the metro area within hours - punctuated with some sport. The Euros and SoO last night.

Agree Galts - The Lost Weekend. A great title for a film for Jules to produce/direct.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Mon 28 Jun 2021 - 10:08

They put all the premier rugby matches up on a website. No idea if they will let you play them in Oz but the semi finals and final are all up and they are fantastic.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 28 Jun 2021 - 11:12

Yes, I can watch them on BeIN. Saw the big comeback from Quins over Brizzle in the semi final but I'll have a look for that website. I see they were all high scoring affairs... end to end stuff.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 28 Jun 2021 - 11:15

BeIN can f**k right off.

morning all.

DAZN is pretty good though

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 28 Jun 2021 - 11:25

I always read it as Bell End. I have no choice here... comes with the Fox Sports package along with all the American sh!t I never watch.
So F*ck DAZN. What a fvcked name. I've got too much sport as it is.

Just saw the highlights, Lost. Good to see Noddy Lynagh's son scoring a brace of tries.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 28 Jun 2021 - 11:32

DAZN is absolutely a f**ing stupid name, however it doesn't have racist hairy handed f**ks on it, or try it's best to stop the takeover of a football club.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 28 Jun 2021 - 11:36

They're all run by cvnts. So you think DAZN is run by squeaky clean people? Pull the other one.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 28 Jun 2021 - 11:45

I couldn't care less who DAZN is run by, why would I think they are run by squeaky clean people? What an odd assumption.

The fact that BEIN actively went to to courts to stop a football club being taken over annoys me personally, DAZn could be run by the mafia as long as i get cheap boxing coverage.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 28 Jun 2021 - 11:47

rIck_dAgless wrote:I couldn't care less who DAZN is run by, why would I think they are run by squeaky clean people?  What an odd assumption.

The fact that BEIN actively went to to courts to stop a football club being taken over annoys me personally, DAZn could be run by the mafia as long as i get cheap boxing coverage.

Good for you.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 28 Jun 2021 - 11:47

Going to have to officially declare Superfly as dead.

Bit of shame but such is life (and death).

Does leave us a lawyer short for practical purposes. A lot of responsibility of riCKo's shoulders now.

Can we all have a moment of reflection for Supes.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 28 Jun 2021 - 11:49

It's neither good nor bad for me peej, but thanks for your concern.

I can step up, Tino, shame about supes, he's probably in Guantanamo Bay or something similar.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 28 Jun 2021 - 11:54

rIck_dAgless wrote:It's neither good nor bad for me peej, but thanks for your concern.

I can step up, Tino, shame about supes, he's probably in Guantanamo Bay or something similar.

He is probably in Barlinnie. Running D wing.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 28 Jun 2021 - 11:56

Solid theory, asking people where their tools are.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 28 Jun 2021 - 11:58

Yeah. For all that terrorist activity you mean? I must have missed that bit.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 28 Jun 2021 - 12:02

rIck_dAgless wrote:Solid theory, asking people where their tools are.

A couple of pool balls in a sock.

Sit back down, you f*cking grass.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 28 Jun 2021 - 12:19

He broke bad after the scots went out, peej.

"Rub some coal dust on that wound"

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 28 Jun 2021 - 12:28

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Going to have to officially declare Superfly as dead.

Bit of shame but such is life (and death).

Does leave us a lawyer short for practical purposes. A lot of responsibility of riCKo's shoulders now.

Can we all have a moment of reflection for Supes.

We'll miss you, Supes.  You were always one of the most unpleasant c*nts on the forum.

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 2 Https_10

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 28 Jun 2021 - 12:31

Curiously, the lesser super has reappeared on the Anything Goes thread on the golf boards.  Now, I'm not one to make wild assumptions, especially when lawyers are involved, but they're clearly the same person.  I expect the lesser 'fly to post soon too.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 28 Jun 2021 - 12:42

I'm not dead or any of those other c**ts. Stupidly busy at work last week and having to do all the childcare at home as Mrs Superfly is in the middle of a big arbitration meeting.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 28 Jun 2021 - 12:45

superflyweight wrote:I'm not dead or any of those other c**ts.  Stupidly busy at work last week and having to do all the childcare at home as Mrs Superfly is in the middle of a big arbitration meeting.  

Yeah right. Galted has busted you, flower.

Lovely to see you back though.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 28 Jun 2021 - 12:48

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
superflyweight wrote:I'm not dead or any of those other c**ts.  Stupidly busy at work last week and having to do all the childcare at home as Mrs Superfly is in the middle of a big arbitration meeting.  

Yeah right. Galted has busted you, flower.

Lovely to see you back though.

Yeah, bang to rights. Didn't stand a chance once you lot put your sharpest mind onto it.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 28 Jun 2021 - 12:49

Whoa there!

He is back and back shooting from the hip.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 28 Jun 2021 - 12:50

Also, a shiny penny to the first chap who makes the lesser super lose his sh1t.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 28 Jun 2021 - 12:51

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Whoa there!

Galted knows I'm just busting his balls. I love him really.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 28 Jun 2021 - 12:57

superflyweight wrote:

Galted knows I'm just busting his balls.  I love him really.  

I'm going to be seeking legal advice from our resident lawyer, R Dagless, about you insinuating that my mind is not very sharp.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 28 Jun 2021 - 13:04

Galted wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

I'm going to be seeking legal advice from our resident lawyer, R Dagless, about you insinuating that my mind is not very sharp.

Galted, I've got my suspicions that DaGLeSs isn't a lawyer. He is from the same part of the world as I am and we are all pretty thick.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 28 Jun 2021 - 13:49

My brain is the smoothest in the north

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 28 Jun 2021 - 14:16

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Galted wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

Galted, I've got my suspicions that DaGLeSs isn't a lawyer. He is from the same part of the world as I am and we are all pretty thick.

Thanks for the heads up, I'll get Wingrove on the case.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Mon 28 Jun 2021 - 14:40

rIck_dAgless wrote:My brain is the smoothest in the north

Is that like Koala bear smooth?

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 28 Jun 2021 - 14:52

Practically friction-less, LIW

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 28 Jun 2021 - 15:35

Afternoon Slags,

Zinger Burger with a mini steak and kidney pie.

9/10

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 28 Jun 2021 - 15:37

Absolute prime Shah.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 29 Jun 2021 - 7:22

Top cameo. Fist.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 29 Jun 2021 - 8:27

Word up. Sicond.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 29 Jun 2021 - 8:28

Morning, Jules, looking forward to a good Wimbledon this year?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 29 Jun 2021 - 8:36

Yep, will need something to take my mind off this evening's loss to Germany.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 29 Jun 2021 - 8:40

I take it you haven't been on the football board then where England are fast becoming favourites for the entire tournament.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 29 Jun 2021 - 8:40

rIck_dAgless wrote:Morning, Jules, looking forward to a good Wimbledon this year?

Works as well.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 29 Jun 2021 - 9:01

Galted wrote:I take it you haven't been on the football board then where England are fast becoming favourites for the entire tournament.

Yes, it's ours to lose. Hard to see us conceding a goal in any of our remaining matches.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 29 Jun 2021 - 9:01

Nice to see Sarah Gilbert getting the standing O at Wimbles, wouldn't get that at Wembers.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 29 Jun 2021 - 9:35

rIck_dAgless wrote:Nice to see Sarah Gilbert getting the standing O at Wimbles, wouldn't get that at Wembers.

It's richly deserved, she was exceptional in Little House on the Prairie.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 29 Jun 2021 - 10:01

Was that the one with the guy who played an angel on Sunday afternoons? Highway to Heaven or some shizz

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 29 Jun 2021 - 10:12

rIck_dAgless wrote:Was that the one with the guy who played an angel on Sunday afternoons?  Highway to Heaven or some shizz

Yep, Michael Landon. He was especially brilliant in (I think) Bonanza, every few episodes they'd write in a love interest for him and you just knew she would shortly die of dysentery or polio or some other illness.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 29 Jun 2021 - 10:21

I watched a film late last night where a woman had several standing O's.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Tue 29 Jun 2021 - 10:26

JuliusHMarx wrote:I watched a film late last night where a woman had several standing O's.

I bet there is a story about that.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 29 Jun 2021 - 11:02

lostinwales wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:I watched a film late last night where a woman had several standing O's.

I bet there is a story about that.

Excellent work, LIW.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 29 Jun 2021 - 12:48

Does anyone else get annoyed by Ally McMoist on ITV?

Every time someone misses a shot its "they have to do better" or every time someone scores its "the defenders got to do better". Such a negative commentator. I get that he is Scottish and that explains a lot but it can't always be that someone must do better.

It is getting right on my t*ts now. The game last night was a cracking match and his stupid commentary very nearly spoiled it.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 29 Jun 2021 - 13:05

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Does anyone else get annoyed by Ally McMoist on ITV?

Every time someone misses a shot its "they have to do better" or every time someone scores its "the defenders got to do better". Such a negative commentator. I get that he is Scottish and that explains a lot but it can't always be that someone must do better.

It is getting right on my t*ts now. The game last night was a cracking match and his stupid commentary very nearly spoiled it.

He is annoying but, then again, they all get on my tits. At least with the male commentators I can ignore what they're saying and their voices become part of the background noise but the females ones are like being constantly nagged throughout the game.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 29 Jun 2021 - 13:14

Galted wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Does anyone else get annoyed by Ally McMoist on ITV?

He is annoying but, then again, they all get on my tits. At least with the male commentators I can ignore what they're saying and their voices become part of the background noise but the females ones are like being constantly nagged throughout the game.

Especially when they want help with the cooking and cleaning. Or sewing.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next