The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music Section Morning Tea Society

+8
superflyweight
Galted
Pal Joey
guildfordbat
Mind the windows Tino.
lostinwales
JuliusHMarx
rIck_dAgless
12 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 12 Empty Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 22 Jun 2021 - 10:08

First topic message reminder :

Banana

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 12 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by lostinwales Fri 23 Jul 2021 - 11:27

Spartan style...

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 12 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Pal Joey Fri 23 Jul 2021 - 11:49

Let the games begin.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 23 Jul 2021 - 13:03

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Galted wrote:Funny as it was it's quite shocking that that's an actual rule.  

Can only imagine what sean is thinking about this.

Probably wondering why they are even allowed bikini bottoms. Why aren't they forced to play in a thong?

Mandatory handjobs for the Olympic committee at half time.

I would imagine he's boycotting it in the absence of cricket, drunken mower racing and fanny ping pong dodgeball.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 23 Jul 2021 - 13:38

Galted wrote:

Probably wondering why they are even allowed bikini bottoms. Why aren't they forced to play in a thong?

I would imagine he's boycotting it in the absence of cricket, drunken mower racing and fanny ping pong dodgeball.

He hasn't watched the Olympics since Soggy Biscuit was cut from Los Angeles '84. He's trying to get it back in as an exhibition sport in time for 2024.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 23 Jul 2021 - 13:52

superflyweight wrote:
Galted wrote:

He hasn't watched the Olympics since Soggy Biscuit was cut from Los Angeles '84.  He's trying to get it back in as an exhibition sport in time for 2024.  

I think the games are back in LA in 2028 aren't they?

That would seem an appropriate time to get it back as a full Olympic sport.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 23 Jul 2021 - 14:09

superflyweight wrote:
Galted wrote:

He hasn't watched the Olympics since Soggy Biscuit was cut from Los Angeles '84.  He's trying to get it back in as an exhibition sport in time for 2024.  

Would be good to see someone match Carl Lewis and win golds in LA at 100 metres, 200 metres, long jump and the 4 x 100 soggy biscuit. What an athlete he was.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 23 Jul 2021 - 14:12

superflyweight wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
Galted wrote:

Would be good to see someone match Carl Lewis and win golds in LA at 100 metres, 200 metres, long jump and the 4 x 100 soggy biscuit.  What an athlete he was.  

I'd like to see someone win the Soggy Biscuit and Reach Around double. Never been done yet.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 23 Jul 2021 - 14:16

I'd like to see dog-fighting introduced, though I imagine Ireland would be fairly dominant.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 23 Jul 2021 - 14:16

superflyweight wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
Galted wrote:

Would be good to see someone match Carl Lewis and win golds in LA at 100 metres, 200 metres, long jump and the 4 x 100 soggy biscuit.  What an athlete he was.  

I'd like to see someone win the Soggy Biscuit and Reach Around double. Never been done yet.

Don't forget that the Rusty Trombone has been reintroduced as a full sport after being dropped in 1996. One day we might see someone go for the ultimate trifecta.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 23 Jul 2021 - 14:19

Galted wrote:I'd like to see dog-fighting introduced, though I imagine Ireland would be fairly dominant.

To be sure.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 23 Jul 2021 - 14:22

Galted wrote:I'd like to see dog-fighting introduced, though I imagine Ireland would be fairly dominant.

To be sure.

They'd also be dominant in events such as riding wild horses through council estates and laying down badly tarmacked drives.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 23 Jul 2021 - 14:27

superflyweight wrote:

To be sure.

They'd also be dominant in events such as riding wild horses through council estates and laying down badly tarmacked drives.  

If they got rid of fighting sports such as boxing and wrestling and introduced starting a fight sports such as bumping into or looking at someone there'd also be a surge of Irish medals.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 23 Jul 2021 - 14:47

Galted wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

To be sure.

If they got rid of fighting sports such as boxing and wrestling and introduced starting a fight sports such as bumping into or looking at someone there'd also be a surge of Irish medals.

Scotland would be unstoppable in the skinny junkie walking down the street with no top on and shouting "what are you f*ck1ng looking at"?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 23 Jul 2021 - 14:49

superflyweight wrote:
Galted wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

To be sure.

Scotland would be unstoppable in the skinny junkie walking down the street with no top on and shouting "what are you f*ck1ng looking at"?

England fill up the podium in National Anthem booing.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 23 Jul 2021 - 14:55

superflyweight wrote:
Galted wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

To be sure.

That just reminded me of the time when I arrived back here in town after a work night out in Edinburgh and I stopped off at the kebab shop before walking home. There was a hammered skinny wee junkie shouting for them to hurry up with his food and at everyone else in the shop and when I turned to look at him he shouted "what are you f*ck!ng looking at". I unfortunately burst out laughing and he got even angrier causing one of the guys who worked in the shop to throw him out, which made him angrier still. He then tried to punch the window of the shop and got it all wrong and rather than break the window his wrist bent awkwardly. Everyone in the shop was laughing at this point.

I don't know what became of him after that but I did get some lovely pakora.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 23 Jul 2021 - 15:18

superflyweight wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
Galted wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

To be sure.

That just reminded me of the time when I arrived back here in town after a work night out in Edinburgh and I stopped off at the kebab shop before walking home.  There was a hammered skinny wee junkie shouting for them to hurry up with his food and at everyone else in the shop and when I turned to look at him he shouted "what are you f*ck!ng looking at".  I unfortunately burst out laughing and he got even angrier causing one of the guys who worked in the shop to throw him out, which made him angrier still.  He then tried to punch the window of the shop and got it all wrong and rather than break the window his wrist bent awkwardly.  Everyone in the shop was laughing at this point.  

I don't know what became of him after that but I did get some lovely pakora.  

Laugh

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 23 Jul 2021 - 15:42

superflyweight wrote:
Galted wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

To be sure.

England fill up the podium in National Anthem booing.

Brings a tear to my eye thinking of what could have been with Team GB.  The Welsh contingent belting out the anthem, the English contingent booing the Welsh contingent as they belted out the anthem, and the Scottish contingent avidly watching the English contingent in case one of them dared to look back.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 26 Jul 2021 - 9:26

Up to my elbows in a Monday fist.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 26 Jul 2021 - 9:30

Sicond.
Turns out Shah was Jackie Mason. Quite a surprise.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 26 Jul 2021 - 9:31

Narrow sicond tird.  Damn you, Julius.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 26 Jul 2021 - 9:33

Found a brilliant show on the Beeb called 2020 Olympics Live. Thought I was going to have to watch sports when I selected it but, to my relief, it's hour after riveting hour of c*nts talking sh*t.

Galted
Galted
Galted

lostinwales likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Mon 26 Jul 2021 - 9:34

Judging by the BBC coverage, Tom Daley won the synchro gold by himself, quite an achievement.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 26 Jul 2021 - 9:40

Good day to be a Tom (or Adam, but he was always going to p155 it)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 26 Jul 2021 - 9:42

Glad he finally won but I don't know how many more times we're going to have to hear him blathering about how he was blubbering.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 26 Jul 2021 - 9:46

rIck_dAgless wrote:Good day to be a Tom (or Adam, but he was always going to p155 it)

That's why they put chlorine in the pool.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Mon 26 Jul 2021 - 10:59

Galted wrote:Found a brilliant show on the Beeb called 2020 Olympics Live.  Thought I was going to have to watch sports when I selected it but, to my relief, it's hour after riveting hour of c*nts talking sh*t.

That is the perfect summary. By mistake I watched skateboarding. They started the segment with a montage of this tattooed American who has 'dominated street skating for the last 6 years' skating down a street. The main joy to be had from the actual competition was that he did not place.

To be fair the BBC have been screwed over by (I believe) the Discovery channel over access, but the endless interviews with the 'ordinary' relatives of olympians, each with a stiff upper lip and a tear in the eye, are a huge distraction however touching they are.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 26 Jul 2021 - 11:47

lostinwales wrote:
Galted wrote:Found a brilliant show on the Beeb called 2020 Olympics Live.  Thought I was going to have to watch sports when I selected it but, to my relief, it's hour after riveting hour of c*nts talking sh*t.

That is the perfect summary. By mistake I watched skateboarding. They started the segment with a montage of this tattooed American who has 'dominated street skating for the last 6 years' skating down a street. The main joy to be had from the actual competition was that he did not place.

To be fair the BBC have been screwed over by (I believe) the Discovery channel over access, but the endless interviews with the 'ordinary' relatives of olympians, each with a stiff upper lip and a tear in the eye, are a huge distraction however touching they are.

The mountain biking was pretty cool this morning. The Brit that won it was racing a different race to the others. He could have stopped and changed an inner tube and still won.

21 years old and an Olympic gold medal. He's not going to struggle to get laid for a while.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 26 Jul 2021 - 13:02

lostinwales wrote:

The mountain biking was pretty cool this morning. The Brit that won it was racing a different race to the others. He could have stopped and changed an inner tube and still won.

21 years old and an Olympic gold medal. He's not going to struggle to get laid for a while.

Just caught the end of it. The cycling's been the saving grace for me, the women's road race yesterday was quite gripping (in a non-w*nking way).  Had to feel a bit s bit sorry for the Dutch after their spectacular tactical balls up, funny as it was. Seemed odd that so little in-race information was available to the cyclists.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 26 Jul 2021 - 13:09

Apparently, the youngest-ever Olympic champion is the wonderfully named Marjorie Gestring.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 26 Jul 2021 - 14:15

JuliusHMarx wrote:Apparently, the youngest-ever Olympic champion is the wonderfully named Marjorie Gestring.

Went straight onto PJ's Name Game Sports Stars thread to add it but, unfortunately, they're not at Ms at the moment.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Pal Joey likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 26 Jul 2021 - 14:41

Beth Tweddle's nose is offending me more than usual.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 26 Jul 2021 - 16:26

Galted wrote:Beth Tweddle's nose is offending me more than usual.

I'm watching skateboarding now. In the Olympics. For the sake of f*ck.

What's next? Medals for skinning up in the Asda carpark.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 26 Jul 2021 - 16:31

Ridiculous. They'll have BMX or bouncing on a trampoline before you know it.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 26 Jul 2021 - 16:34

JuliusHMarx wrote:Ridiculous. They'll have BMX or bouncing on a trampoline before you know it.

I know Jules! Madness.

Bombing and heavy petting at the Olympic pool.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 26 Jul 2021 - 16:50

The triathlon's a bit silly as well. Countless Brownlees bustling about in women's underwear.
A proper triathlon should consist of darts, snooker and a f*cking good punch-up.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Mon 26 Jul 2021 - 17:16

They have surfing now as well.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Tue 27 Jul 2021 - 8:51

Fist again.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 27 Jul 2021 - 8:55

Sicond sicond, I'm the Frankie Fredericks of the Tea Society.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 27 Jul 2021 - 9:23

Tird.
Podium finish.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 27 Jul 2021 - 9:40

Late because I went for a big sh1t. Does this make me Paula Radcliffe?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 27 Jul 2021 - 10:00

Yes, Paula, yes it does.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 27 Jul 2021 - 10:42

Good Frodsham lass is Paula.

Good comeback in the rugger against the colonial traitors.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 27 Jul 2021 - 10:48

rIck_dAgless wrote:Good Frodsham lass is Paula.

Spent many a lazy Sunday drinking off Saturday's excesses in the Bears Paw in Frodsham.

Probably been in there at the same time as you, riCK.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 27 Jul 2021 - 10:50

Start at Cholmondeley Arms, then the Bulls Head and the Bears Paw.

I would imagine almost certainly.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 27 Jul 2021 - 13:00

In exciting news, a copper lives in my apartment complex, and bitches and moans about everything, from dogs onsite to the faint aroma of the devils herb.

Just had an article about him in the local rag as he's been done for shoplifting.

The FB page is going off, and it is ace...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 27 Jul 2021 - 13:05

rIck calls his block of flats an 'apartment complex' Laugh

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 27 Jul 2021 - 13:08

It has a tennis court, giant chess board, boules, bar and a gym, Jules, proper f**king posh

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 27 Jul 2021 - 13:10

rIck_dAgless wrote:In exciting news, a copper lives in my apartment complex, and bitches and moans about everything, from dogs onsite to the faint aroma of the devils herb.

Just had an article about him in the local rag as he's been done for shoplifting.

Eleven bottles of wine and a sandwich apparently. On multiple occasions too. 2 bottles initially, then 2 more, then another 4... then the final 3.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

rIck_dAgless likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 27 Jul 2021 - 13:12

The folk opposite from me appear to be growing herbs, the legal kind, if that isn't an apartment i don't know what is.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 27 Jul 2021 - 13:12

Pal Joey wrote:
rIck_dAgless wrote:In exciting news, a copper lives in my apartment complex, and bitches and moans about everything, from dogs onsite to the faint aroma of the devils herb.

Eleven bottles of wine and a sandwich apparently. On multiple occasions too. 2 bottles initially, then 2 more, then another 4... then the final 3.

That's the one, peej, lovely stuff.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next